• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Over an Affair Ch. 01

Getting Over an Affair Ch. 01

I sat at the table looking out at the drive way through the kitchen window. My 21 year old son Craig would be visiting from his college any moment now. He was actually my step son, but I had married his father, Jim, when Craig was just 6. I was the only mother he ever knew as his real mother gave up her parental rights to his father when they got divorced. When I married Jim, I adopted Craig as my own.

I stared down at the coffee cup I held in my hand. My light lipstick was smudged on the top rim.

Now I had the "duty" of telling Craig that Jim and I were getting a divorce. I discovered that Jim had recently started an extramarital relationship with one of his co-workers. I confronted him once I had some hard evidence, ei emails, in hand. Jim just cried and told me that he would end it right away and that he loved me more than he loved himself. If he loved me, he would have never done such a thing, so I told him that we were getting a divorce. He told me that he was sorry and he moved out the next day. This was a month ago. Craig had no idea.

I lifted my head just in time to see a burgundy Xtera pull into the drive. It was Craig. As I watched him pull his bags out of the SUV, I felt a lump rise in my throat. This wasn't going to be easy.

I swung the door open and smiled at my son as he walked up the drive. I am always shocked to see how much more of a man he became since the last time I saw him. He was no longer a boy, but a big handsome man. Craig looked very similar to his father: dark hair, bright blue eyes and a mischievous grin. However, Craig was taller and much more muscular than Jim. "Hello, boy."

"Hey mom!" He dropped his bags and picked me up in his arms. Such a strong fellow he was too!

"Put me down, Craig!" I laughed like a giddy school girl and he put me down, kissing me lightly on the cheek. His facial hair scratched my face. "Ow!" I looked at him and realized that he had grown a goatee. "What's this scruff on your face?" I grabbed his chin and pulled a few of the hairs.

Craig ran his hand down his chin and smiled. "You like?"

I just looked at him for a moment. I had always loved goatees. "You're father could never grow one. Makes you look a lot older."

He gave me an evil look. "Yeah, chicks dig it."

I shook my head at him. "Typical. Get your bags in the house, Mr. Frat boy."

Craig laughed and followed my inside. "Hey, do you have any good beer? Can you make me a sandwich? I'm parched!"

Even though Craig was being trying to be cute with me, I said nothing and just went to the kitchen to make him a sandwich. My mind was on telling him about Jim and I.

Craig came to the kitchen and leaned up on the breakfast bar just as I was finishing the sandwich. "Hey, it's Saturday, right? Where's Dad?"

My heard raced and the lump came back to my throat. I quickly opened the fridge and pulled out two Hefe Weizens. I twisted the tops off and handed one to Craig along with the sandwich. "Here, you're going to need this. Hell, I'm going to need this." I took a big pull of the cold, unfiltered beer.

"Mom?" The playful smile had vanished from Craig's face.

"I....don't uh..." I stuttered and took a deep breath. "Honey, I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to say it. I found out he was cheating on me and we are going to be getting a divorce. He moved out a month ago."

He stared. Craig slowly lifted the bottle to his lips and took a drink, a really big drink, an almost half the bottle drink. He sat the bottle on the bar and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Why didn't you tell me," he said quietly. "I tell you everything." Craig picked at the beer label with his thick fingers.

I had been afraid to tell him, but I couldn't say that. "You didn't tell me you grew a goatee..." I fake laughed in a poor attempt to lift the mood.

"Mom, I'm serious." He lifted his blue eyes to mine. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have come home sooner."

"I didn't want you to worry. You're young, I want you to have fun and enjoy being young. It's your summer break." My eyes were watering, but I managed not to bust out into a crying fit.

"Mom," he opened his mouth to say more, but sighed. I could tell that he wanted to lecture me, but he knew it wasn't the best thing to do at the moment. Craig's eyes searched my face and he reached across the bar to grab my hand. "Are you okay?"

I took another drink of my beer. "You know, it's not even that we are getting a divorce that bother's me. I mean, he did it to himself." I was embarrassed to say what I said next. "It's just...I feel so grotesque now. I don't know if your father just didn't find me attractive anymore or what...but he did cheat on me with some younger woman. Am I fat? Do I look old?" I searched Craig's face, but I didn't expect an answer.

He stared back at me then that mischievous grin reappeared. "No, Mom. You're hot. If I wasn't your son, I'd do you."

"Craig Haiden Prescott!" I could not believe he just said that. I blushed furiously.

He laughed at my embarrassment. "I'm serious, Mom! I showed my brother Kyle your picture the other day and he said you were a bona fide M.I.L.F."

I knew the term but was stunned when Craig had said it. I was 39 years old and even though I knew I wasn't out of shape or ugly, I never considered myself hot. "This isn't an appropriate conversation for a mom and son to be having."

"Whatever. I know you need to feel better about yourself. Dad made you believe something false, so I'm here to correct that." He took a bite of the sandwich and continued with food in his mouth, "and I know just the perfect thing."

I waited for him to finish his bite. This aught to be good, I thought.

"I'm going to take you out tonight," he continued. "Dinner then to a club."

It had been a long time since I had gone out on the town. Jim and I hadn't been on a date in over five years. I smiled at the idea.

"But first, what time is it?"

I glanced down at my watch. "It's 2:30."

"Get your clubs and put on some spikes. I want to go to Winterhaven and play a round."

My son always knew how to cheer me up. At times, I felt like the child and he was the parent. I was really glad that we had such a wonderful relationship.

I put on some golf clothes and found my bag. Craig drove to the golf course and we played. Craig had improved a great deal since the last time we were there. I normally beat him easily as he spent most of his time searching the rough for his balls, but it wasn't the case this round.

At about the 15th hole, the skies started getting dark. The local meteorologist had said nothing about rain, so we continued on. As I was standing on the 17th tee box, the skies opened up and down came a torrent.

Within seconds, I was soaked to the bone. I quickly ran back to the golf cart where Craig was waiting and we sped off towards the club house. The cart path was slick and covered with mud. Not surprisingly, we wound up in a pothole, stuck. So, we could do nothing but sit there as the rain blew in on us. I must say it was very refreshing!

After the rain let up, Craig was able to get the cart out of the pothole and we went back to the club house. I got out of the cart and went to remove my bag when I almost ran right into Craig. We stopped just inches apart. I looked up at him and my heart nearly quit on me. His dark hair was matted to his head and his shirt clung to his muscular body like spandex. He smelled heavenly of Aqua di Gio. We stood there with just those few inches separating us for a moment. I tried to understand the expression on his face as I came from my daze. I shook my head and smiled at him. "Sorry!" I stepped around him and pulled my bag from the cart. My mind and heart were racing. What the fuck was that? What had just happened there? I wasn't a dumb college girl anymore, why was I acting like one? And what was that look Craig was giving me? I loaded my clubs into the back of the Xtera and waited for my son in the car.

When he finally got in, he looked at me like he wanted to say something, but didn't. We drove the 5 minute drive to home in silence.

There was even more awkwardness when we got there. I nearly ran into him again when I went to unload my things. Craig looked down on me with a very serious expression on his face. He reached next to me and grabbed my bag. "I'll get these." I smelled Aqua di Gio again.

"Thanks," I muttered and made it inside as quickly as possible. My body was trembling when I got to my bathroom. I couldn't feel this way about Craig, I just couldn't! Even though my mind was saying such things, my body sure wasn't. I was on fire and soaking wet, even in places the rain didn't find.

I took off my clothes and had a nice hot shower. As I washed my hair, I started convincing myself that I had just imagined the whole thing. Nothing really had happened except the rain storm. They have a strange effect on people, I reasoned.

After my shower, I put on a terry robe and sat in front of my mirror, combing my long, auburn hair.

I was almost over the whole incident when there came a knock at the bathroom door. "Mom."

Great, I thought. "Just remain calm, Catherine," I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and went to the door. Craig was standing there, with his arms high up on each side of the door jam, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. I noticed the large tribal tattoo on his shoulder that he had told me about. Good Lord, did he have a great body!

I tried to act like I didn't notice my son was the Adonis standing before me. "What is it, dear?"

There it was again, that look. He stood there, staring at me for a second. "I..." Craig lowered his right hand, running it along my jaw. "I wasn't lying when I said what I did earlier."

"Craig," my heart beat like I was running a marathon.

His hand continued down my neck to my collar bone. "I think you are incredibly beautiful." Craig slowly lowered his mouth to mine. Our lips brushed.

"We can't do this..." I forced my words.

"Why not." His voice was deep and sexy. Craig pulled my body to his, and kissed me deeply.

I could feel that he was as hard as a rock under his towel. That just made me turn to liquid. I kissed him back. It had been so long since I had actually felt this turned on.

Craig leisurely loosened my towel, then spread the bottom open a bit.

I dizzily pulled away from him to look into his eyes. "We can't do this," I whispered. "This doesn't feel right."

He kissed me again, but this time, he found my wetness with his finger. "It feels right to me.." Craig slid his finger deep into my pussy and put is mouth to mine again.

I closed my eyes and whimpered into his mouth. I lifted my leg up to give him a better angle. Craig took my leg and lifted it a little higher. As he continued to finger me, I felt him move a bit. He brought his mouth down to my neck and shoulder. He pulled his finger out of me and started pushing it back in. But this time, it was much thicker and hotter.

"Mmmm," he sighed into my neck as he went way beyond a finger's length. As I felt fuller than I had ever felt before, I felt both of his hands on my body. I came out of my trance and gasped. It was Craig's thick cock I felt deep inside of me.

"No, Craig, this isn't right." That was the hardest sentence I have ever had to say. I looked up into his handsome face.

Craig stared down at my with a lustful look on his face. "God, you feel so good." He withdrew slowly and I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe how wet I was.

He put my leg down and closed his towel. "I would say that I'm sorry, but I'm not." Craig smiled his mischievous smile. Amazingly, he didn't seem angry. "I know what's bothering you, but just remember one thing," he kissed my cheek tenderly. "You aren't my real mother. We aren't even related." As I stood there with my mouth open, he walked to my bedroom door. "Be ready to go at 6:00?"

All I could do was nod at him.

"Good," he smiled, then walked out of the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Over an Affair Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1106 milliseconds