• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Conversation with Gabriella Ch. 04

Conversation with Gabriella Ch. 04

Gabriella, a delicious cross-dresser, finally succumbs to my desires; her wife is set free among other men. And since I had already caught Gabriella flirting with my true love, Amanda, I made it a point to leave her out for the time being. Let her stew and see what she missed for being indiscrete.

This is a fantasy, only a dream and a fantasy. Needles are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, and in NO WAY does this story encourage their use for sexual arousal and/or gratification.

Your very attractive wife and you were strangely quiet on your return trip, each lost in thought. The dinner party the last day had left your small lovely cock with a tingling sensation, almost as if it had a will of its own, trying to get hard all by itself, for no apparent reason. Your testicles were so sore and so swollen from all the slapping around that I had even given you an inflatable ring that you could sit on for the next few days to keep them out of the way.

Your wife had a distant, beautiful smile upon her face. Her nipples were still very raw and too tender to the touch, so much so that even her bra bothered her, so she had stopped to get some soft cotton pads to shield her nipples from any further contact. Her nice pussy and ass were still wildly dilated, her pussy still aching a bit, her ass still with that lovely after-glow, making her squirm every so often in her seat.

It had been your attractive wife's insistence that the two of you spend a long weekend with me, and she had every reason to be highly pleased with the results. She had been reading our correspondence and at some point suggested you come visit. At first you were concerned that she had gotten a hold of your password and had entered your realm of sexual fantasy. But she was open about it, accepting your need for further stimulation, and started to talk with you very frankly and nicely about it. When she first mentioned her desire to come down, you started producing excuses, each more lame than the first. You indicated you had work to do. When that failed, you reminded her of social commitments she and you had made, which she promptly shrugged off. You weakly mentioned something or other about the cost, which she laughed off, reminding you that was why you worked so hard, to save for quality vacations. But in all fairness, the real reason for your reticence came through loud and clear when you and I would talk. You were very apprehensive about what I was going to do to and with you, and you were seriously concerned that your inability to perform sexually would in some way alter the driving force behind your training. In the end, as is always the case, your attractive wife prevailed and you had no choice but to accept my invitation that the two of you spend three days with me. She was so happy you had finally succumbed to her wishes that she even stopped taking her birth control pills in eager anticipation that "something just might happen, something really special, something truly meaningful."

The days preceding the trip had your lovely wife in frenzy. She had her hair re-done, had a complete pedicure and manicure, had her legs and armpits waxed and her pubic hair trimmed just right. She fretted back and forth selecting the clothes that would enhance her natural curves, making her even more appealing than she normally is, picking out items that would not be too revealing because every woman knows that hidden mysteries make her even more desirable. She also packed a very small, overnight bag explaining as she put it smiling prettily, "Just in case I spend the night outdoors."

For you, she packed only a toothbrush and a pair of comfortable walking shoes. She knew that you really would not need anything else. After all you were going to be stark naked at all times, and if it was chilly you and I were to take a leisurely stroll on the farm, I could lend you a nice wool scarf to wrap around your neck and shoulders. Anything else you might need, you and I could always head into my closet and improvise. And she also did not bother packing your pajamas. After all, she already knew that at night you would be securely strapped eagle-spread on the bed. She did however pick up mid-week a couple slender catheters so that I could insert them deep into your pee hole so that you would not be waking me up in the middle of the night to go pee.

When you arrived, you were trembling. Your moment of truth had arrived. There was no turning back. You quickly scanned the friends already there, awaiting your arrival. Amanda was noticeably absent. I had already told you and repeated that I did not want Amanda there. Since that would be your first [of many] visit, it might be best if we did not ask Amanda to join us so that you don't develop any confused feelings of affection to divert the attention from your obedience training. You had really hoped I was bluffing, but you realized there was no bluff. Amanda was pointedly not invited.

Your wife immediately took to the other guests. There was a variety of men and a few women. They women were much younger than your wife, hovering over her, eager to learn from a more experienced and mature woman like your wife, so attractively clad and coiffed. The men had all been told that it had been decades, if ever, since your wife had been properly pleasured and instructed that they should go on her with unbridled eagerness, no-holds barred from the outset. There was a secluded area on my farm by the river where they could go off and let their imaginations roam wild all over her. With our Southern hospitality she would be made to feel right at home, even better than at home since she could really be pleasured properly. They were all ready to go as soon as I packed their picnic lunches and camera for them. I even took out a large box of condoms, but your wife managed to catch my eye and steal a no-no glance, so I put them back on the shelf. You and I waved at them as they all walked happily away, laughing, arms in arms, hands already starting to roam freely over her.

You had expected to be stripped naked and abused physically and emotionally from the start. But I really needed to do some last minute shopping so we went off together. The first stop was a lingerie boutique. With all the preparations for your visit, it was simply something that had not been done. You squirmed about sheepishly as you helped me select exactly what I was going to model for you during our three days together. Black lace, matching panties and bra would be nice for the first moments. Then we picked out together some livelier patterns and bolder colors for the following days. And once you had paid for that, we went to another shop so that you could help me select a three pairs of shoes. Invariably, all three had very high, pointed heels and extremely hard, pointed tips. After all, you knew that those tips and heels would be working their ways on you. A light lunch completed our shopping spree and got you ready for the first of your three days with me.

When we returned home you quickly undressed completely. Wearing only the black-lace intimate apparel we had picked out together, I started on your almost immediately. Injecting saline solution into your scrotum swelled up your testicles just right. I started to slap them around hard, bang them, and kick them to determine your level of tolerance to intense pain. Once I had determined that, I would take a slight break so that I could rest, drink lots of water, and pee into your mouth, then download the pictures from the camera and free up space on the memory card. I would then resume where I had left off, constantly seeking to increase your level of endurance to intense pain, your willingness to take additional physical and emotional humiliation.

(After all, since you have so stubbornly and adamantly refused to pose totally naked for me all these weeks, no matter how many times I have ordered you to, I had no choice but to take my own set for my own viewing pleasure.)

And yet, somehow you felt supremely psychologically at ease. Since I know that your small cock cannot service any woman properly, you also know that I have no preconceived notions, no expectations whatsoever about your sexual prowess's, so you had no fear of failure. It simply could not happen. All I needed was to push you to the limit and just beyond, to explore and exploit your fears and inhibitions, and to discover new ones for my pleasure.

Throughout the next two days your wife and friends would come and go as they pleased, sometimes stopping just enough to see your progress, other times just for nourishment or additional items they needed. It was evident that being outdoors, with all the fresh air, nature and scenery, and exercise was doing wonders for them all. With all her copulation and bisexuality, your wife was glowing; her face was radiant, her eyes were positively sparkling. You admired her how pretty she looked, so happy and totally relaxed, feeling very good about her body, her femininity and her sexuality. Even sleeping outdoors in the cabin with the friends made her feel in touch with her nature. She was not really a new woman: she was her usual self once again after decades of sexual neglect. She was happy and you were even happier for her.

I had already prepared a set of rewards for excellent responses to your training, and severe punishments for insubordination. I worked very hard on your testicles and on peeing frequently and abundantly into your very thirsty mouth. Needless to say, I was completely ignoring your very small cock. It was simply not interesting. As a matter of fact, I did not touch it at all and forbade you sternly against masturbating. Yes, to be honest, you did have quite a few premature and quite useless ejaculations, and those were immediately and severely punished. But just to make sure your small cock just might be ready just in case I might need it at some point, I did make it a point to slip into your mouth a pill for erectile dysfunction, forcing you to swallow it with my pee. You were constantly as hard and as erect as a man with such a small cock can reasonably be expected to be.

Your crowning moment came on the third and final day. You thought your testicles would not be able to take much more. Slapping them around hard, banging them, injecting them to get them ever bigger, and kicking them with the pointed shoes all had their desired effect on them. It was so enjoyable for me! Your chest was red from all the fun I had with your very masculine nipples, awakening them to new sensations.

I strapped you spread-eagle, standing straight against the wall. A strap around your waist made sure you would not be able to move at the last minute. The only thing that mattered now was your cock, so small and so lovely, bravely rising up after three days and nights of pills and arousal. I placed the camera on a tripod, focusing on your very small cock, displaying it in living color on the TV on the wall in front of you.

I reached out for a book "ACUPUNCTURE FOR PLEASURE", a new and deluxe edition whose title barely hinted at its contents. I had placed a bookmark exactly where I wanted to start so that I would not waste valuable minutes searching for that specific page. The book came complete with a dozen sterile, ultra-thin needles, and illustrated instructions on their use. You boldly struggled to free yourself from the bonds that held your muscular arms and powerful legs in check. It was in vain. I was relieved.

Having you exactly how and where I wanted you, I took the first needle. You started to pee standing out of fear of what you knew with certainty was about to happen. All you did not know was what it would feel like.

The first needle went in. At first I was really sort of nervous and unsure about how to go about inserting it into your small cock. But in it went, and before you knew it, it was all the way in, save for the last few fractions of an inch. The book told me exactly where to put it and at what angle to force it in. The second and third needles went in, and by the fourth, I was really getting quite good at it. You were staring in disbelief at the TV in front of you, seeing how deeply each needle went in, and somehow marveling how good you were starting to feel. But your staring at the TV would be interrupted constantly: after all, you had been trained to stare right into my eyes, no matter how painful I was tormenting your testicles, and your small cock would not be an exception. Soon, eleven of the twelve needles were in their proper place.

It was at that moment that your wife and friends returned after a long morning of vigorous exercise and robust copulation outdoors in fresh air. One of the girls remarked as she stared at you, "He looks like such a lovely, cuddly porcupine!"

Everyone laughed at the very accurate description of your small cock. Except that your wife, looking positively beautiful, stepped up close, took a long look at you, and remarked, "Nay. I would say more like a powerful cactus!"

Now everyone laughed with her. She always knows exactly what to say, always finding just the right words! I smiled at her and interrupted my acupuncture to kiss her lightly and straighten a strand of her covering her sparkling eyes. Your wife smiled back in genuine appreciation, spontaneously adding, "I wonder what it would be like to fuck a cactus?"

Now everyone was laughing. Your lovely wife had really bonded well with the men and women alike, true friendship and a touch of affection joining them now.

Tears were streaming down your cheeks. You felt proud of your wife and happy with your three days of physical and psychological torment with me. But above all, you felt unparallel pride in that your wife had compared you to a phallic symbol as tall, wide, and massive as a cactus! She understood and blew you a kiss as they all went out for the afternoon.

Now I had you all to myself again.

Only one more needle remained.

The book explained exactly what to do and how to do it.

As you stared at the TV in absolute admiration, you could see how carefully and attentively I was following the instructions in the book.

I pulled your skin all the way back.

The book said very clearly to "then pull it even further back, as far back as it can go and then pull it back slowly even a bit more. The skin is very elastic and can yield even more than normally expected."

The book was correct. I had never ever pulled back the skin so far back, I thought it might rip, but no, it did go back even further. The book said, "hold it in place and let the male feel fretful." I did, and sure enough, you were getting sweaty and very nervous that your skin might just rip apart and peel your small cock open like a banana since it was my first time trying that, on you or on anyone else for that matter.

Then the book continued, indicating to find a certain, specific and tiny spot, at the topside of your small cock, right at the very base of the glans to the immediate right of the smaller, throbbing blood vessel. I looked very carefully and very closely just as you were watching on the TV in front. I really made a concentrated effort to stare exactly, to scrutinize the glans of your peeled-open cock.

I found it!

The last needle went in.

Slowly.

Very slowly and by now very self-confident of my newly acquired skill, I inserted that ultra-thin sterile needle into the base of your glans.

The book said to "insert it so that just half an inch protruded, even if that means (in case the male has an abnormally small penis) that most of the needle is inside and emerges out the other side. Once in place, let the male become accustomed to its presence."

I followed the instructions exactly.

On the following page, the book presented a marvelous discovery for me. "Very slowly and very gently, start twirling the needle in place. Make certain the needle does not move from side to side or up and down. Simply twirl it."

As I did what the book said I was staring at you. I had the certainty you were going to heaven, if not already there. As you described it to me later in the week when we spoke, you said, "It felt like a million tiny, lubricated fingers sliding effortlessly over and inside my cock, a million tiny fingers glossing over my cock inside and outside, a million tiny fingers willing me to climax."

But the book was also clear that "the correct placement of the other eleven needles would prevent an actual climax from occurring. Continue the slow and even twirling of the twelfth needle as long as desired."

Which of course I did

A glance at the clock told me that soon all good things must come to an end. Just as the book said, I started to pull out very gently the first eleven needles, one by one. You felt a mixture of relief that they were coming out and nostalgia that they were leaving your small cock.

Only the last one remained. Just as the book said, I resume twirling it slowly and very evenly.

At this point, it is best if I just simply let you talk about it, quoting you exactly as you reported it to me so respectfully (as you have been trained to address me) later that week when we spoke, "Mistress Stacey Lynne, Fantasy Of My Dreams And Owner Of All My Orgasms, a most marvelous orgasm ensued. It was absolutely the LONGEST orgasm I have ever had, going on and on seemingly forever, IN SLOW MOTION, on and on, IN VERY, VERY SLOW MOTION."

When I thought you were finished (there was no way of really knowing, since your small cock was still having contractions and convulsions long after the last drop of a huge ejaculation had come out of that tiny pee hole of yours), I undid the straps and you fell to the floor, legs weak and wobbly, arms limpid, eyes gaping, mouth so parched I had to pee right into you, out of fear you would dehydrate.

Your wife and friends returned later that afternoon. She was kind enough to help me get you dressed up for the first time in three days. The girls helped your wife pack her things, promising "to keep in touch and let's do this again soon, it was so much fun!"

Two strong men helped you to your car, letting you into the passenger side. It was obvious you would be in no condition to drive for a few days, so your wife took the wheel. In a moment of genuine affection I offered her the book ACUPUNCTURE FOR PLEASURE. She politely demurred, smiling prettily and almost whispering, "He is all yours now. It is best if you keep it. It will keep him coming to you." It was the truest expression of tender, feminine love, words that only two women can understand what they mean. I was touched by her unbounded kindness. I smiled but could not find the words to reciprocate the erotic love she had just uttered. She simply nodded that she understood.

She was silent as we all kissed her good-by.

For her, it had been a long weekend of self-discovery, of unending copulation and bisexuality, of incessant anal and vaginal intercourse, and of abundant oral sex.

For me, it had been a wonderful experience of testing the limits of your endurance. Simply put, you had no limits. I could do whatever I wanted to and with you. And in time I would.

For Amanda, it was a week of eager anticipation. She finally was allowed to view the pictures and videos even before I posted them all on the Internet for everyone to admire, and heard your voice as I forced you to talk about it over the phone.

For our friends, it was three days of finding the joys and pleasures of being with your wife outdoors.

And for you, you ask?

That, sweetie, does not really matter at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Conversation with Gabriella Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds