• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Free At Last Ch. 05

Free At Last Ch. 05

12

Part 5: The Arrangement

It's Monday morning and I call Jimmy Bates, he's a realtor, married, has a son, a daughter and one on the way. So, I didn't have to ask about a fertility problem, or make up a phony excuse to see him. I just set-up a business lunch date, then jot down the three addresses, and information mom knew about the properties.

I meet Jimmy and he looks almost exactly like he did when I saw him last, four years ago. When we were little kids he was the biggest for his age, but he stopped growing three or four years before the rest of us did, and I thought he would always get another spurt, but he didn't. He hugs me and holds my chair out for me.

Ask if he has pictures of his family, and he happily shows them to me. Jimmy is five-seven, lean, decent looking, like me heavily freckled with hazel eyes, but he has red hair. His wife is a brunette, which might be dyed, and his babies have red hair, but their mother's darker complexion. Kids are cute and I try to picture mine with him being the father. I could see the resemblance they had of their father, and those of their mother, trying to adjust my features to the pictures in my mind.

After a bit of small talk he asks, "What can I do for you?"

Tell him I'm moving, wish to sell the properties and if his company wants to handle the listings. He laughs correcting me, "I'm a little monkey in the company zoo, it's my in-law's business, but I'd be more than happy to list them. Where are you moving to?" He grins, looking at my ring finger. "Are you getting married, or something, soon?"

I hem and haw, getting him to apologize and get all red-faced. Feel so bad I tell him my rough plans, and he listens intently. He waits for our waiter to give us our meal then leans closer. "Wasn't trying to pry, Jamie I swear, just the way everything is set-up I can punch in what you're looking for in the computer and get you some listings."

Tell him what we're doing, and what we're after. He holds up a finger. "I'm not trying to be rude, but the more I know the better I can help you. When you say partner, it isn't business wise?"

"It is, but I'm gay too."

He grins and nods. "Makes me feel a little better." I wrinkle my nose, and he laughs. "We were young, but I had such a serious crush on you, and I knew you liked me, but never quite the way I wanted." He holds up his hands. "Not that there is anything wrong with your preferences, it's just... Well, this is funny in a way, see I bought every pick-up book I could find and read them faithfully, but nothing worked. Took me two years to ask anyone else out after I gave up on you."

He laughs, then waves his hand back and forth. "Sorry, it certainly isn't funny to you, and you probably had a rough time trying to figure it all out. It's good to see you, and I'll help you with anything I can."

"Now that you mention it, Jimmy," I smile, "Jan, my partner, and I have another minor little problem. We'd like to have babies," his eyes get big, and his beer goes down the wrong way, "and we could use a donor."

"Ah, Jamie," he wipes off his chin, "we're talking sperm here, right?"

"Yes, but that would be where it ends. No support or anything, if you wish to stay in contact that would be fine. If you want no contact, that's fine too."

"Wow, ah, wow."

We sit there a bit, not saying anything. "Is that a good wow, Jimmy, or a bad wow?" I motion to our waiter for two more beers. "It'll be all up front, and we could talk to your wife–"

"No, can't do that," Jimmy nearly shouts, then calms down. "Sorry, she just knows about you being my best friend, and thinks there was more. Plus I have my in-laws to worry about, they think everyone is out to get them. They'd have a shit fit over other potential heirs to the family business. Ah, for now it was just a wow, a big wow."

"Understand, not a problem, and don't worry, listings are still yours. Now, lets enjoy this fine meal, and let you think about it some. So how is the real estate business doing? You think we should hold off selling?"

"Whew, loaded question Jamie," Jimmy shrugs, "we have decent areas around town, at this time more bad, but there are some good, and it depends on the property. Naturally, for me to make a commission I'd have to tell you to sell, so I'm more than a tad biased." He sips at his beer. "Still, I don't see any real sharp upswing appearing in the next five years. Your grandpa's property, folks around there have been quartering those lots, and doing pretty good. I know a few contractors who might be interested."

"Great, at least I get a little good news."

Poor Jimmy is so shook up he can't eat, but he doesn't have a problem with the beer. I order him another. He looks at me and sighs. "You know you were my dream girl?" Before I can reply he adds, "Alright, I'll do it. So, what do we do, have clinical sex?"

"Actually, we were just going to inject the sperm with a baste–"

"Doesn't work," he shakes his head, "one of those urban myths. If you want to try, fine by me, but I don't want to be jacking off for–" Jimmy put a finger to his lips. "Sorry, that was crude. You can have it done at a clinic, I could donate there and–"

"No, that's not an option. There has to be another way."

Chuckling he raises his beer. "There's the old-fashioned way, it works pretty good."

Sipping on my beer I weigh my options, no matter who we choose this is going to be a problem. "So, for the sake of argument, you would be alright with it? I mean, the old-fashion way."

"Jamie, I told you, you're my dream girl. Yes, I'd be okay with it, and would keep it as professional as possible." He snorts. "Course, I don't know the exact etiquette, do you try to achieve an orgasm, or just contraception."

I wrinkle my nose. "My thinking would be, try to make it pleasurable, so you would be in a more conducive state. Light kissing, breasts are in, heavy kissing, bottom and clit are out." Jimmy nods, and I hold up two fingers. "Other problems, one I don't shave, two my partner wants to be there at conception, means a lot to her."

"Wow, ah, wow." He scratches his head, and closes one eye. "So, are we talking you don't do the new Brazilian cut some girls do?"

"No, I'm talking I don't own a razor." I giggle. "I'm not bigfoot, but if you're curious take a peek under the table."

He drops his fork, then looks under the table. "Can I feel?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's not bad, light color and soft. I don't see–"

"Jimmy, can we please carry on the conversation above the table?"

"Oh, sorry, Jamie." He snickers, and I think he's got a buzz on. "Kinda saying that in bunches, this just threw me a bit. So, is your partner... ah, well, going to be trouble? I mean–"

"Jan is quite nice, just everyday people, I'm the dyke."

"Oh, you are? Really!" Jimmy turns a bit red. "Well, ah, I guess..."

"Not to worry I'm not a bull dyke, but in my circles I would be the dyke."

"You look great, Jamie." He snickers. "Not that I could tell you what a bull dyke, or regular dyke looks like. How are we doing on time, concerning the event?"

"Last period started two weeks ago, I'm fairly regular, so–" He winces, and I realize this is more information than he needs or wants. "Well, I'm going to get an ovulating monitor after we're through with our lunch date. How did you and your wife go about it?"

"One more sorry." Jimmy puckers up his face. "First was an accident, other two were planned. However, all I know is, I get a call on my cell and the wife tells me she's in season, I haul ass home. After making my deposit I hold my wife's legs up to let it percolate or something. Sorry, but like most males I'm just the sperm donor. How about where this happens?"

I laugh, and pat his hand. "So, this is like two guys trying to make a baby." Jimmy makes a sour face at that notion, and I shrug. "Anyway, I think it's the week before your period is the more fertile time, or week after. I'll get it all figured out, then give you a call, and I'm living back at home, so I was thinking there. Assuming you are still interested, and Jan isn't a problem?"

"Definitely, I think I can handle the deed. As for Jan, I'm not sure how I'll react with an audience, but will give it a try." He gives me his cell phone number, and we say good-by.

I go to take care of my other chores wondering if this is a stupid thing to do. Chances are I would've passed on the whole thing, except for Jimmy calling me his dream girl. I knew how that felt, although he was going to be disappointed with this encounter.

Get home and give Jan the good news and bad, while she is in the swing. She takes it all well, but she's in the swing, running her feet up my sides. I'm massaging her feet. "So, another thing to work on, let's shorten your name to Jan, Janice stands out."

"Alright, baby girl, Jan it is. You look a bit frazzled, maybe we should switch places."

"No mom–"

"That's Jan," she corrects me. "You're doing great, baby girl." She pins me between her feet and drags me close enough to get her hands on me and pulls me into her. "You really need to take your mind off of this, swap with me."

I massage her titties and stomach. "So, you okay with all this?"

"Well, I'm a tad jealous, he gets to give you full penetration, which I haven't yet enjoyed." She kisses me. "But I would like to, other than that, yes I'm fine. You decide baby girl, I'm your wife, and will stand beside you no matter what."

"I love you, my sexy girl." I kiss her. "About the other thing, okay, but I'll need to buy a small dildo, I've little experience being on the other side of strap-ons." I rub the crotch of her panties. "Sweetie, how about I get your wet panties off and eat you?"

"Thought I was supposed to be calming you down."

"Yes you are." I've got my hand under her panties. "You know nothing calms me down better than your pussy." I kiss her. "Throw in your rabbit, if I can find it."

"Right up on the dresser, next to the clit gel. I'll need a towel and washcloth, please."

"How did that toy washer do?"

"Seems to clean them up nicely."

I give her belly a kiss, then each nipple and finally her lips. "I'll be right back beautiful, I love you, cutie."

"Um-m, baby girl I love you, and not just because you spoil me rotten."

With help from her toys I give her two nice orgasms, then we need to see about this ovulation thing. Mom found an ovulation calendar on the Internet, and plugs in the dates while I take the pee test. She hollers, "Ah, baby girl, according to this you're prime chance is tonight and tomorrow, after that you have to wait til your next period."

"Great, stick says I'm ovulating too." I sigh. "Jimmy was on call for his wife, so he is used to this, but I don't know if he'll come."

She socks me. "Oops, missed one, 'if he'll come.' What? It's punny." I roll my eyes, then mom rubs my back. "Sorry. A little nervous, honey?"

"Oh yeah, a whole lot." I take a deep breath. "Better now, then dwelling on it for two weeks, or however long. I'll call Jimmy, and hope for the best."

He answers and agrees to come over at seven, assuring me it's no trouble. I'm a nervous wreck, can't eat dinner, and mom massages my shoulders. "Let's go shower up and get ready, baby girl."

Sleepwalk through my shower and mom getting me dressed, then sit on the couch watching the clock. Mom gives me a glass of a wine, and massages my arms and legs. "It's alright baby girl, if you can't do this. We could–"

"I can do it, just sinking in is all." I take a drink, and chuckling nervously smile. "It sounded so easy, and it has to be done. No big deal, it's just a little sex, right?"

Mom pats my leg. "Yes, just a little sex. He can't possibly be bigger than your toys."

Hanging my head I sigh. "But, I've never had sex with a man."

"Never?"

"Not full sex." I shrug. "I couldn't ever get past the bad kissing and pawing." Dab at my forehead, thinking I'm sweating like a pig. "I can just close my eyes, and pretend it's you."

"Sure baby girl." She kisses me, and gently strokes my cheek. "Honey, he was a good friend, and sounds like he still is, I'm sure he will be gentle. We can talk to him about–"

"Oh mom, I don't know if–"

A knock on the door interrupts me. I jump up, go to the door, wipe my sweaty palms on my pants, then open the door. "Jimmy come in, this is my wife, Jan."

"Nice to meet you." Jimmy hands me a bouquet of daisies. "Jamie, thought you might be a bit nervous." He hands Jan a bouquet. "Had no idea what you might like Jan, but daisies used to be Jamie's favorite."

"Still are," I pipe up, "thanks."

"Yes, thank you, they're very nice." Mom smells the flowers. "Would you care for a drink Jimmy? You look a tad nervous."

"With good reason," he grins, "I'm totally nervous. Beer or wine will be fine, just one to calm me down a bit. Was going to have one or two before coming here, but figured I wouldn't be able to stop, and don't need to be drunk."

I giggle. "God Jimmy, I'm glad I'm not the only one."

Mom brings us in drinks and Jimmy smiles. "Thank you, Jan. Do either of you know where Guadalupe, California is?"

Jan giggles. "Guadalupe, isn't that somewhere in Mexico?"

"That is one, but this one is in California, Santa Barbara County, in the northwestern corner to be exact." Jimmy laughs, pulls an envelop out of his jacket pocket and hands me it. "A tourist spot, which happens to have an old warehouse for sale. Eighty feet by one-twenty, two thirds has a second floor, and roof is for parking."

Scratching behind her ear Jan wrinkles her nose. "Sounds small, I mean the city."

"A tad over five thousand people, an agricultural town, majority Hispanic." Jimmy shrugs. "But Santa Maria, with over fifty thousand people is ten miles away. Coast highway runs through the town, it is south of a river, and Pacific Ocean is west."

I smile. "Sounds inexpensive."

"Wouldn't call it cheap," Jimmy raises a finger, "but at three hundred thousand, asking price is not bad. Might get it for two hundred thousand. Almost ten thousand square feet downstairs, over six upstairs, lets you have studio, office and housing upstairs, gallery downstairs."

Mom looks over at me and nods, as I'm tapping my lower lip. "Does sound interesting, what would be our next step?"

"Well, could go take a look at it," Jimmy gives us a wink, "but smarter thing would be get a rough idea of what you want to do with it and work up some costs. As you can see from the pictures, it's pretty wide open, and everything will have to be built. Costs will be determined by what you're after, but you can figure two or three hundred thousand, easy."

"Looks like an old agricultural building." I hold up one of the pictures. "So, we keep it the same for the gallery, very rustic. No fancy lighting or flooring."

Jimmy hunches his shoulders. "Definite money saver."

Jan nods. "I like it, and we don't need much fancy in our house, office will be fine rustic, might cut those building costs to around two hundred thousand."

I chuckle. "Except probably want a roomy tub and shower, at least for the master suite."

"Um-m, yeah." Jan has a dreamy look in her eyes. "Exercise room, sauna and hot tub sound nice. Don't see any yard, so maybe a patio up on the roof, like the big city. I guess we are back up near the three hundred thousand price range."

"Alright, now we work it over." Jimmy clasps his hands together. "So, we're looking at six, throw in all the permits, engineering, architectural drawings and little things that crop up, say another two hundred thousand. Don't forget furnishings, and we're somewhere in the seven to nine hundred thousand dollar range. This type of project banks will most likely want half paid in cash. On the other hand, once complete, building should be worth well over a million dollars. We still talking this being doable?"

"Yes, financially stretches us some." Jan nods, "But, it's doable."

"Alright," Jimmy smiles, "let me talk to the seller. If you can sketch out what you might want on those plans, we can get some figures. Next up, would be to take a trip out there to see if you're interested in living in Guadalupe."

"Any other good news?" I sigh. "Or do we talk about the other?"

"This wasn't the only piece of property, but the best buy." He shakes his head. "Others for that kind of money, lucky to get half the square footage. And the one's with the footage cost three times as much. Still, have plenty of time to find something, and appraiser is going to look at your properties in the morning. So, I guess we're back to talking about the other."

I snicker. "Yes, it all leads back to that. Guess there is no way to do this modestly."

Jimmy chuckles. "If you want we can just do it through open zippers, just hope I don't get it caught, zipper rash is a bitch."

"Thanks, really needed a laugh." Rolling my eyes I take a deep breath. "But, only makes sense to be naked, and we're under a sheet–"

"Actually, dear," mom cuts in, "better and easier for you if you use the ramp and wedge. Unless you want to spend fifteen minutes with your legs over your shoulder."

Raising an eyebrow Jimmy puckers up his mouth. "Even though I wouldn't mind seeing you in the position it gets to be a little weird after a minute or so."

"You're so naughty and bad." I smack him on the arm. "No way could I do that and look you in the eye again. I mean, all that would come into my head, would be me splayed open."

"Won't happen," Jimmy smiles, "if you must get in that position, or any other, I'll put a towel over you. It's not how I wish to remember you like."

"Thank you," I pat his hand, "it means a lot to me."

"It's her first time," mom chimes in, and I flash her a look, which she ignores. "This is her major problem, and has stressed her out, worrying."

Making a tsking sound I roll my eyes. "I'm not a virgin, not even close." Mom gives me one of her looks and I hang my head. "But, I've never been with a man."

"Oh wow." Jimmy takes a drink, and I think he's trembling a bit. "By the way, it's a good wow, a very good wow. Naturally, it's going to be a bit more pressure, now that I have to represent the entire male population."

We all laugh, and he tugs at his ear. "How about we start with the two of us giving you a nice body massage?"

"Good idea." Jan stands, and holds her hands out to us. "Come on you kids, it's not going to be that tough, if we don't make it so."

The two of us take her hands, and she herds us to the bedroom. Jan is all business like. "So, Jimmy, when was your last sexual encounter? And was it one or two ejaculations?"

He squawks, "What?"

Jan smiles. "Not prying, and don't need specifics, but we need to know how successful this might be with just one coupling."

Sounded pretty specific to me. Jimmy sighs. "Last night, just one."

"Okay." Jan holds the door open for us. "You two strip, we're going to need at least two, maybe three–"

"Ejaculations?" Jimmy yelps out, "I might be able to work up two, but no way–"

"Not to worry," Jan cuts in, "I'll help you out, if need be. But you give us two big squirts we won't even need a third."

I don't know about Jimmy, but this isn't going the way I thought it might. As slow as he is peeling off his clothes I have a pretty good idea how he feels. I stand there in my undies and shirt, then Jan gives me a swat. "Come on baby girl, get them off and lay on the bed, on your tummy, if you want." She rubs my back. "Will you be less nervous if I strip too?"

Nod, then I do as told, and my legs are squeezed so tight together nothing short of sub-atomic particles are getting in. My eyes are shut nearly as tight, then I feel the bed move as the others crawl to me. Hands on my shoulders are rougher than on my butt, so I deduce they are Jimmy's. I barely open an eye, hoping to get a peek at what I have to deal with, but all I can see is his thigh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Free At Last Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds