• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 21

The Smell of Sex Ch. 21

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

******

Laura stood naked in the bedroom she lived in as a girl, hidden from view as she looked out her window. Her fingers gently brushed her small high set nipple before traveling down to the smooth swell of her belly. She was very becoming with the moonlight casting shadows on her skin, but her face was etched with her conflicting emotions.

She caught the sound of one of her mothers crying out in pleasure. She was happy for them both; they were very much in love and seemed happy together. Laura had declined to join them when they got back to her house. It felt like they were sharing with her, but there was still something special between them. It was by the way they looked at each other ... it smoldered.

Her hand left her sex and drew a heart where her breath had fogged the window. Laura had grown up a lot in the last week. She realized she wanted a relationship with someone who would look at her the way her mothers looked at each other. Monique had looked at her with lust, but not the same intensity. Apparently, she had traded her in for a car and a sorority girl.

Then, her thoughts drifted to Beth. Beth's gaze made her weak in the knees whenever she caught her eye. Laura's finger traced the letters of Beth's name within the heart and she wondered where the Goth girl was this moment. Was she with another girl? Would she go to Laura's dorm to look for her.

Just as Laura was thinking these thoughts, she saw a car park across the street. As the person stepped out of the car and looked around, Laura's heart leapt when she saw a familiar bald head. It was Beth!

Laura threw back the curtains, and began waving and knocking on the window. However, Beth wasn't even looking in Laura's direction. Beth looked around uncertainly as if she weren't sure she was in the right place, and Laura sprung into action. She ran to the door and blinked the lights to her room on and off. Then, she ran back to the open window and waved again. This time, Beth saw the naked form of Laura waving her arms over her head in the window.

'Has she no shame?' Beth thought, grinning and waving back to Laura. 'I sure hope not.'

"Wait for me!" Laura shouted through the window.

Laura threw on a small robe and wrote her both of her mothers a note, telling them she was going with Beth. Then she streaked outside and threw herself into Beth's arms. They shared a long kiss, got into Beth's car and drove off.

***********************

Laura and Beth walked hand in hand through the department store, causing a few heads to turn. Beth was wearing black leather and her hair had grown out to an inch in length. She appeared to be looking around as if to see if anyone were watching.

Laura walked next to Beth wearing an aqua stretch tube miniskirt. Her hard nipples could easily be seen through the fabric and she had to keep tugging the hem down with her free hand. By her shy glances, anyone could tell she didn't want to be seen.

Beth took a sharp right turn to the apparently deserted arts and crafts section of the store. "Here," she whispered urgently to Laura.

"Here?" Laura blushed and gulped uncertainly. "Ca- can't we go to the bathroom?"

"We did that last week Princess. Hurry-quickly before someone comes."

"God Beth, this is so *crazy*," Laura moaned, as she squatted down in front of Beth, and her head disappeared under the black leather miniskirt.

When she knelt, her legs were held apart by Beth's shins. She could feel the cold air as it dried the fluid leaking from her denuded sex. She could also feel the chill deep into her clit, thanks to the effects of the latest piercing Beth wanted her to have. Every time Laura felt the little ring move, she couldn't help but remember the way Beth probed it with her tongue, causing the little ball on the end knock against her clit. She almost came from just thinking about it.

Laura attacked Beth's wet cunt with wild abandon. She knew she had to hurry, before they were spotted. Beth looked down and saw that Laura was covering her beautiful pussy from prying eyes.

"Now Princess, you know where those hands go," she scolded.

Reluctantly Laura removed her hand from in front of her sex and it joined its mate on Beth's bottom. Beth felt the vibration of Laura's moan in her cunt, as the poor blonde exhibited herself.

Beth looked behind and saw a young female sales clerk watching their activities. The girl's face was flushed with passion.

"Someone's watching Princess," Beth said. She almost had to support herself on a shelf, when Laura fluttered the metal stud in her tongue against Beth's clit. The metal stud drew out a sharp bolt of pleasure each time it beat against her little nubbin of pink flesh.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fu-uck. . ." Beth moaned, as she threw a leg over Laura's shoulders and gripped the blonde's head tightly between her thighs. The black leather miniskirt slid up, exposing Beth's alabaster bottom as it thrust and clenched with each spasm. The squatting blonde's fingers dug into the ripe cheeks of Beth's ass, as she hung on for dear life.

"Oh God, that was a good one," Beth said, as her movements slowed. "You made a mess of me again didn't you?"

"Yeth," came the muffled reply from underneath her skirt.

"You know what to do Princess." Beth held still while the bulge beneath her skirt moved up and down and then back and forth. When Laura's face finally emerged from beneath the leather skirt, it shone from Beth's secretions.

Beth helped Laura to her feet and kissed her deeply. She savored her own sweet flavor. As Laura raised her arm up to wipe away the wet secretions, Beth grabbed her wrist.

"Leave it. You know I love it when you wear my perfume."

Laura's face blushed a crimson red, knowing she would have to leave the store with her face coated and reeking of sex.

"Bend forward now, you little cum-slut, I have a present for you."

'Oh god, not here!' thought Laura. Horrified, but turned on to a fever pitch, Laura bent forward at the waist. She heard Beth open her purse. Curiosity got the better of Laura; she looked back and was shocked by what she saw. There in Beth's hand, was a very large dildo; the girl could barely wrap her fingers around.

"Oh God, no Beth - Please not here," Laura begged. She closed her eyes, unable to bear the thought of being watched like this in a public place, but her body stayed in position, eager for what was to come.

"Are your eyes open honey? Watch the pretty sales girl looking at you."

Laura opened her eyes, watching the sales girl who openly stared at her. Laura's blush spread down her chest; she could feel her knees shaking in fear. Laura tried not to show a reaction, but it was quite impossible, when she was being opened by the large latex cock.

"Ughhh---ohhh-goddd. . ." Laura moaned, as she felt each ridge push into her tight channel.

"Shhhh baby, you don't want to attract a crowd, do you?" Beth whispered.

Laura pursed her pouting lips to contain her moans. Now the only sounds coming from the cute blonde was a whining from deep in her throat. The whine became a grunts, as Beth twisted and pushed on the ridged phallus.

Laura was relieved when she finally felt the plastic cock slide home. "Ahhhh," she moaned as she tried to straighten up. However, she was held down by a firm hand on her back.

"Just one last thing, Princess."

Laura felt Beth fumbling around at the entrance to her sex, and then her cunt was bombarded by intense vibrations. 'No, she wouldn't," she thought in horror.

But, she did. Laura's sex was filled with a very vibrating dildo and she knew there was no way she was going to make it out of the store without cumming.

"You ready to go now Princess?" Beth asked.

"Please," Laura begged. "Just-just let me get used to it.

"Come on baby, walk it off," Beth said, as she grabbed Laura's hand and led the pretty blonde towards the entrance of the store.

Walking slightly bow-legged, with her ass swaying from side to side in an exaggerated motion, Laura did her best to keep from cumming.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need a pack of gum," Beth said, stopping at the check-out.

Laura could feel the vibrations in her cunt taking their toll. Each wave of pleasure growing longer and more pronounced than the last. "Ahh-please-Beth-ah- need-to-go," Laura moaned.

"It won't take but just a second Princess. See, I'm paying for it right now sweetie."

But, it was too late. Laura felt the pleasant buzzing grow in intensity, and then it washed over her body. She grabbed Beth and hugged her body tightly - even going so far as to wrap a lean leg over Beth's ass, so she wouldn't fall down.

Laura's hips thrust in time to each spasm in her cunt. The lower cheeks of her perky bottom now displayed to the customers behind her in line.

Beth kissed her deeply, drowning out the cries of her lover.

Afterwards, Laura looked around sheepishly at the leering stares of the customers and wondered at what she had become. Until she looked into the smoldering gaze of her lover and knew.

The End

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds