• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 19

The Smell of Sex Ch. 19

12

(FF, panty, humil, Fd etc.)

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

******

At that moment, the door opened again. Terry looked up hopefully, expecting to see Laura back with their clothes. Instead, she was greeted by a large group of girls armed with water guns, who rudely ended the lovemaking with blasts of icy-cold water. Screaming, the two naked girls grabbed the bed sheet, and rushed out the door, to the jeers and laughing of the crowded halls of the Honor's dorm.

Terry and Dawn finally made it to her car, but too late, she realized the key was upstairs in the dorm. The crowd of water pistol armed girls soon followed, cheering and spraying water. By now, the water-soaked sheet displayed more than it hid of the two girls wrapped inside. With the cheering crowd drawing more onlookers by the second, the two hapless girls did the only thing they could: They fled crying on foot.

The journey back to their sorority was hell. Their dainty pampered feet were unused to walking to the rough pavement and gravel and the wet sheet drew the heat from their bodies, making their teeth chatter and forcing them to huddle closely for warmth.

At every dorm and Greek house, onlookers pointed and laughed at them. The onlookers shouting out, "Lezzie sluts!" as they passed. Little did the girls know that written in magic marker on the inside of the sheets were those very words. Not visible when dry, but very much so when wet.

Things didn't get any better when the reached the sanctuary of the sorority house. On the eave of the house, the letter T had been Z'd out with red spray paint. It was now the LEZ house.

In the front yard, several girls appeared to be packing their belongings in cars with tears flowing from their eyes.

When Terry and Dawn showed up on the front lawn, one of the girls pointed at them. "There they are!" she screamed.

Instead of being greeting with console and comfort, Terry was greeted by profanities and worse.

"Look everyone, the sluts are back!" one of the girls accused.

"Please, you don't understand. We were set up-" Terry explained.

"Sluts-Bitches. You've ruined it for us all! Nobody is staying. The sluts-the Lez sluts! The phone has been ringing off the hook and it's all because of you. Get out of here you dyke bitches!" one of the sorority girls demanded, throwing a notebook and hitting Terry in the head, while Dawn hid behind.

"Terry, I'm scared. Let's just go," whispered Dawn.

'Where to?' Terry thought, then pleaded her case with the sisters again. "Please, at least let us get our clothes."

Her answer was a clod of dirt in the face, while another hit her stomach. The two girls turned as one and fled the house, with clods of dirt and grass pelting them from behind.

They ran across the street and Terry noticed a girl sitting in a convertible BMW, calmly singing to herself, unaware of the proceedings. Terry knocked on the window, praying that the girl wouldn't flee from the two strange girls covered in only mud and a sheet.

The window slid down, "What can I do for you girls?" asked Monique, arching an eyebrow.

"Please help us," begged Terry. "Hurry, those girls are after us," added Dawn, bouncing nervously up and down.

"Who, those sorority bitches?" inquired the dark-skinned girl.

"Yes-yes-yes!" pleaded Dawn, as she took a more active role. She had played along with Terry and look where it got her . . . covered in a sheet and chased by an angry mob.

"Well, get in. I hate sorority bitches," the driver said, as she unlocked the door.

The two girls went to open the door, but the lock snapped back down again. "The muddy sheet stays, I just got this car," warned the dark goddess.

"Bu-but-we're-n-naked," pleaded Terry.

Dawn slipped out from behind Terry and the driver unlocked the door again. The naked girl quickly got into the car and said, "You can keep your sheet Terry, I'm going."

"Bu-bu-" Terry started, but her head dropped, along with the sheet. She meekly slid into the car, sharing the cramped seat with her sorority sister.

The black girl sped off, flipping the chasing girls the bird as she left. "Hello, you pretty things, my name is Monique."

"I'm Dawn," the closest girl replied.

"My name is . . . T-Ter-I'm Tina," Terry said, thinking it best to use a fake name.

"What's wrong with your little friend Dawn? Is she so dim, she doesn't even know her own name?" Monique inquired, rubbing her hand on the girl's bare thigh. "What is your pretty friend's name Dawn?"

"It-It's-" Terry sputtered.

"Did I ask you? No! I asked Dawn!" Monique shouted at the cringing naked girl. "Now, tell me Dawn," Monique's voice dripped syrupy sweetness, as cooed to the younger girl. "What is your girl's name?"

Dawn thought about covering for Terry momentarily, but she had already given her real name, so why should she cover for her friend. Besides, Monique seemed to like her much more than Terry, and it was nice to be treated superiorly.

"Her name is Terry. Terry Pinehurst."

"She must not be very bright, if she doesn't even know her name," Monique chided, as she pulled Dawn's thigh slightly open. "Eww, those girls wet you pretty good. You've got to dry yourselves before you ruin my leather. Hmmm . . . I've got just the thing. Dawn, be a dear sweetie, and pull my panties out from under my skirt for me."

Monique watched, as Dawn tried to reach over and under the skirt, but the girl had no leverage. "You are probably going to need both hands sweetie," Monique encouraged.

The little rich girl knelt on the floor board and reached under the Monique's ebony bottom and tried once again to no avail. She lifted her hands up so that Monique was off the seat, but then she didn't have a hand free to remove the silken garment.

Monique smiled at her difficulty and said, "Maybe we should let your dim little friend give it a try."

Dawn saw a danger in losing her place as the smarter of the two girls. She leaned forward and grabbed the edge of Monique panties between her teeth and slipped them down Monique's ebony hips.

"There, that's my girl," Monique cooed.

Dawn basked in the glow of praise, as she removed the panties out from under the Monique's heels and sat back down, then proceeded to wipe the water from her face and chest. The panties smelled strongly of sex, but she was so glad for the safety and comfort, she didn't care.

"Now get all of that wet stuff out of there," Monique said, motioning to Dawn's crotch.

Dawn blushed and dipped the silken garment into the folds of her sex to absorb the copious flow of nectar.

"Such a smart girl, make sure you get it all now."

Her blush spread down her chest, but she obediently placed her leg over top of Terry's and daintily wiped the fluids that glimmered in the reflection of the car stereo.

"Dawn!" Terry gasped in amazement at her friend stooping to this level for this black girl.

"Do hers next Dawn. I don't trust your dim witted friend to do it properly and these seats are far too expensive for that."

"No, no," Terry muttered, as she struggled against her friend, but it was too late; the panties were already pressed into her sex. Her struggles only served to help Dawn do her duty. "Please," Terry whimpered. "I just want to go home. Please just let me call my daddy."

"Dawn, use something to shut your stupid friend up, okay sweetie? I don't want someone that dumb talking to me . . . it might rub off. So have her talk to you and then you can talk to me. Okay?"

Dawn looked at her friend, then back down to the soiled panties, and smiled. Soon Terry found to her utter degradation, the panties were forced into her mouth. She struggled against her former friend, trying to spit the offensive things out, until Dawn whispered a warning, "If you spit them out, I will tell her who you really are."

'You wouldn't!' Terry thought in horror. The President of Lamda Alpha Theta complied and immediately stopped her struggles. She couldn't believe that her friend had turned traitor so easily. She wanted to shout and to scream at Monique that Dawn was the stupid one, anyone could obey.

"Your dim-witted friend wants to call mommy and daddy, Dawn. Is that what you want? Do you want to tell daddy that about all those girls that were after you for who knows what? What about the T.V. channel I saw you girls on tonight? Do you want to tell him about that too?" Monique was rubbing higher on Dawn's thighs, while the poor girl contemplated. Tears welled in the girl's large pitiful eyes, as she imagined disappointing her parents. "N-no," she sobbed.

"Good. Such a smart girl." Monique rubbed her fingers through the girl's damp hair. "Now, it just so happens my last roommate left, and I have an empty bed at my dorm. Of course, you will have to take over her chores and assorted duties, but that shouldn't be hard for a smart girl like you. After watching you two go at it tonight, I imagine you two wouldn't mind sharing the other bed."

Terry was still not convinced and shaking her head. But by careful use of her hands and muffled words, she was able to get Dawn to understand her question.

"Terry doesn't want to stay. She's ashamed and wants to go home."

"Well, the world's full of lesbians. As a matter of fact, my last roommate was one until I cured her. Maybe I could do the same for you? Tell you what, why don't you stay with me tonight and then decide tomorrow. Anyway, where else are you going to sleep; on the street?" Monique explained. "Besides, we are already here."

Monique parked the car and then opened the door. "Don't you girls go anywhere now; I have to get something out of the trunk." When she returned, she was twirling another pair of panties on her finger. "Dawn, tell your little friend, she can take those panties out of her mouth and put them on."

Terry didn't need to be told. She quickly spat out the offending garment and slipped the wet slimy panties up her legs.

"Your little girlfriend sure isn't very bright is she?" Monique asked. "Everyone in the dorm will know exactly *who* it is running around half naked when she goes up." Monique tossed the other pair of panties to Dawn. "Be a dear and show your little friend how to keep people from knowing who you are."

Dawn stared at the black Lycra panties Monique had jogged in earlier. She could smell the scent of her exertion and sex easily. She gulped, then squeezed her thighs tightly together, as she raised the panties up and put them over her head.

"Okay tell your dummy, it's her turn."

"I'm not a dummy, she's the dummy. Just look at her- ridiculous," Terry mumbled under her breath. However, she didn't want to be left alone and wanted to at least be Dawn who seemed to be getting most of Monique's attention. Although part of her secretly wished that Monique would treat her like a person, instead of something that belonged to Dawn.

"Put them on right. Here, let me help you, dummy." Dawn slapped Terry's hands away and pulled the panties down her legs. Terry didn't relish the idea of wearing the sodden panties on her head, but she had caught a whiff of the pair that Dawn wore. She was thankful she didn't have to wear those.

"Good girl Dawn. Now, you girls follow me . . . not too closely now. Dawn, have your little friend follow behind you and hold onto your hips so she doesn't get lost."

Monique led and Dawn followed with Terry in tow. Surprisingly, even with the titters and the finger pointing from some of the girls, Dawn found herself walking proudly as she sought to set a good example for her little tag along. While poor Terry couldn't understand wasn't shaking with humiliation as she was. The first few mean comments had caused her to start crying. Thankfully, the panties hid the utter mortification visible on her face. However, she couldn't cover her body, due to having to keep her hands on Dawn's hips. She did the only thing she could think of and clutched Dawn tightly, hiding her privates in Dawn's back and bottom. Although, walking up the stairs proved especially troublesome, because her face kept getting pressed into Dawn's thighs and bottom as she sought to keep up.

Thankfully, they arrived shortly at Monique's dorm room.

"Dawn, wait here at the door. Hands down and turn around and make sure your girlfriend does the same."

Dawn obeyed the dark-skinned girl and pulled Terry's arm down from her breasts. "You better, do as she says, Terry," Dawn ordered.

Dawn was relieved when Terry reluctantly obeyed. She felt Monique putting something around her neck. "Such a smart girl," cooed Monique. "Put this on your girl and then come inside." The dark girl handed Dawn what appeared to be some sort of collar with a gold tag hanging from it. She buckled the collar around Terry's neck and then took a look at the tag. Engraved in black letters was written Bottom. Curious, Dawn showed her tag to Terry. "What does mine say?" she asked.

Terry was now shaking with fear and humiliation. She had been collared like a dog and Dawn didn't care about anything but what was written on her collar. 'What a stupid girl,' she thought, but dared not say. "It says Top. Please Dawn, this girl is sick. Let's go," she pleaded. She was even more dumbfounded by the look of satisfaction that spread across the Dawn's face. 'An idiot, a complete and utter imbecile,' she thought. "I'll just keep my mouth shut and by this time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane to daddy."

"Monique, can we have some clothes now?" Terry asked Monique, as she took the panties off of her head.

Monique ignored the request and instead turned to Dawn. "You can take the panties off your head now Top. That's my smart girl. Now, what did I tell you about your stupid girl talking to me?" Monique said, her angry eyes glaring at Dawn.

"You said that she wasn't supposed to."

"That's right." Monique reached out and grabbed Terry, striking out like a snake catches its prey. Soon the helpless girl was face-down on the mattress, squealing in terror. "Reach in that bag Top, you will find something to quiet your girl."

The contents of the bag frightened Dawn, but amidst the dildo and assorted cuff and clamps she saw what appeared to be some sort of gag. She tried to pass it to Monique, but the black girl refused.

"She's your responsibility, Top."

Dawn was timid at first, but when Terry tried to bite her, she quickly grew more daring and soon had the girl gagged most thoroughly.

"Do you think she will take it off?" Dawn asked Monique.

"She's your girl. What do you think?"

Dawn got a pair of leather cuffs out of the bag and secured Terry's arms behind her back. Defeated and betrayed by her friend, Terry turned her tear-streaked face away, the air whistling out of her nose as she tried to catch her breath.

Monique sat on the edge of the bed then reached down to pick up a leather paddle. "Now, Top, you know what I'm going to have to do to you for letting Bottom misbehave. She is your responsibility after all," Monique said, her fingers lightly stroking along the leather paddle. "Come on up here girl." She patted her lap expentantly.

Dawn reluctantly lay across Monique's powerful thighs with her plump bottom sticking invitingly in the air. Monique brought the paddle down, causing the flesh of the lovely rump to ripple erotically with the force of the blow. She proceeded to methodically work the delectable ass over until it turned from white, to pink, and finally a fiery red. Dawn was reduced to a writhing and sobbing girl kicking her legs out fetchingly on Monique's lap.

Monique put the paddle down and began to massage the upturned cheeks of Dawn's bottom. She loved the feel of the heat that emanated from the welted flesh. She reached an index finger into the folds of the white girl's wet sex, exploring her tight channel, until her sobs turned to moans. "How are you holding up my pet?"

"I-I'm doing okay," Dawn gasped.

"Good," Monique said. Dawn sighed with relief and thought the punishment was over, but the paddle once again began to rain blows down on her reddened ass. Soon, the dark-haired girl was crying hysterically.

"P-please, n-no m-more. I c-can't - take it," she begged.

"Call me Mistress Monique. Okay, my little Top," Monique said, as she placed the paddle down and traced a rivulet of moisture up Dawn's thigh, back to it's origin.

"Please stop Mistress Monique. It hurts too bad." The pain that throbbed in Dawn's ass with every heart beat outweighed the pleasure Monique was giving her. She knew she would be lucky to be able to sit down when this was over and it was all because of that bitch Terry. 'Her name is Bottom now,' Dawn reminded herself. 'I wish it was her *bottom* getting blistered.'

"You did very well Top, I'm very proud of you." Monique helped Dawn back up on her shaky legs, then handed Dawn the paddle. "It's up to you what you do with Bottom."

Terry tried to get up and run away, her face turning white with fear. Watching Dawn get paddled had stirred up her passion. She was fascinated, yet very glad it wasn't her at the same time. She did her best to flee Dawn's grasp, but bound and gagged as she was, in seconds she found herself helplessly draped over her lap.

Terry looked around for Monique, wondering if she was going to get paddled in front of an audience. To her horror, she saw Monique turning on a video camera and pointing it at her display. Suddenly, she felt a finger penetrate and explore her cunt.

"Slut," Dawn accused. "You got off on seeing me punished, didn't you?"

Terry kicked her legs violently and shook her head to and fro. She tried to speak, to tell Dawn that they were being filmed, but then the blows started.

The first took her breath away. The rest stung badly, each one hurting worse than the one before. The first time she had ever been spanked was by Laura earlier that night, but this was entirely different. There could be no confusing this with sexual play; this was punishment pure and simple. Worse, it seemed her body didn't know the difference. She could feel it betraying her by reacting to the leather paddle.

Dawn whipped her former idol, applying the paddle to every inch of her perfect buns. She took the formerly snobbish girl from struggling madly, to crying violently, to lying defeated and gasping for breath on her lap. She had never felt so horny in her life.

She stuck a finger in Terry pussy, just like Monique had done to her. It pleased her to know that someone who thought she was such hot stuff had gotten aroused by being spanked. She looked up with surprise when she noticed that Monique was filming the action. Dawn's mouth broke into a very sinister grin. 'I'll be able to see this over and over again.'

Knowing this made her much more daring than she was before.

"Are you going to obey me from now on Bottom?" she asked.

A muffled cry emitted from the helpless girl as she shook her head weakly up and down.

"I can't understand you, Bottom. Squeeze my finger once for no and twice for yes."

The cheeks of Terry's very read ass clenched twice and Dawn felt a strong contraction and then a weaker one around her digit.

"Only one squeeze, you must want some more. Now, where did I put that paddle?"

Dawn looked down with glee, as she felt Terry's pussy clamp down on her finger, release and the contract again and again. "Changed your mind huh?" Dawn said, adding another finger and fucking her with them, all the while quizzing her with one question after another.

"Are you going to talk to me instead of Mistress Monique? Are you my good little girl? Is your pussy wet? Do you love me? Are you my pretty Bottom? Do you want to cum? Are you going to cum for the camera?"

Terry lost track of the questions. She lost track of most everything except squeezing the fingers that were exploring her aching pussy. Whatever the question was, the answer was always the same - squeeze - pause - squeeze. Through her sexual haze she became aware of giggling. She turned back to see what they were laughing at and was mortified that the fingers weren't inside her anymore. Instead, Monique was filming her opening and closing her wet pussy for no reason at all.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds