• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 15

The Smell of Sex Ch. 15

12

(FF, panty, humil, Fd etc.)

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

******

Laura sat through Dr. Adams's class as best she could, however she was very uncomfortable. The soap had continued to burn the delicate tissues of her sex, while it itched from her thighs down to her feet. She was desperate to wash the sticky mess off, but could do nothing until the end of class. Worse, the short vinyl skirt made it impossible for her to change position; she had to sit rigidly with her legs crossed to avoid flashing the class.

Finally, the class ended before Laura went crazy from the burning soap. As Laura, got up and walked slightly bow-legged to her teacher's desk, she could feel the various fluids begin to run down her legs. While the vinyl skirt didn't allow the combination of soap and sex juice to bleed through, neither did it allow them to evaporate. "Dr. Adams, I really need to go to the bathroom-before our-ah session. . . it's an emergency," she begged.

"I'll have none of your whining Laura. You will follow me to my office now!" Dr. Adams demanded.

'Why does she sound so mad at me?' Laura wondered, as she followed her professor to her office.

"Take off those whorish clothes slut and assume the position in your chair!" Dr. Adams ordered as she locked the door behind them.

Laura began to remove her sticky clothes, wondering how she was going to explain the pink liquid smeared all over her body. 'Maybe I'll tell her my doctor prescribed me an ointment for my condition ... yeah that's the ticket," thought Laura as she placed her legs over the arms of the chair. When she looked down at her red-puffy sex, she was horrified to see that as her nether lips opened, pink-foamy bubbles were beginning to leak from her sex.

"Laura, bring both of your hands to your cunt!" Dr. Adams looked on sternly as Laura brought her hands from the back of the chair and shyly covered her pussy.

Laura knew that somehow, her relationship with her teacher had changed. Before, her professor had seemed helpful in a motherly sort of way, but now she seemed to be cruel and domineering. Laura could only assume that her attire and the messy state of her sex were the reasons for this change in attitude.

"Now stick both of your index fingers into your nasty twat ... that's my little slut ... now spread them!"

Laura blushed, feeling suddenly very hot in the office. She spread her fingers, opening her pussy for inspection. Her chest began to heave, as she watched more of the foamy pink fluids gush from her pink hole.

Dr. Adams placed her foot on the arm of the chair, staring down at the helpless girl, "I require an explanation slut ... look at my eyes, not my panties," Dr. Adams said, as she placed her hand under Laura's chin, raising her head up. "I think you will find it quite impossible to lie to me now." With that, the older woman reached her other hand down and inserted a finger into the gap created between Laura's index fingers, which were still holding open her cunt. "Now tell me how you came to be dressed like a bimbo barbie slut, and why are there pink bubbles coming out of your cunt?" Dr. Adams removed her finger and showed Laura the slimy pink coating covering her finger.

"Open" Dr. Adams mouthed. Laura didn't have to hear the words to know what she meant. She winced, as she opened her mouth and allowed the older woman to stick her finger in. Tears and black mascara ran down her cheeks, while Dr. Adams worked the finger in and out her lips, until she was satisfied Laura had cleaned off all the vile tasting fluid. "Tell me!" She demanded.

Laura wanted to lie very badly, but it was impossible to lie after being humiliated and dominated by this powerful authority figure. "My r-roommate made me wear these s-s-slutty clothes ... I hate them. Then while I was having s-s-sex in the restroom, s-s-someone coated me inside and out with liquid s-s-soap." Laura sobbed. She sought compassion or at least sympathy in her teacher's eyes, but unfortunately there was none.

Dr. Adams pressed her advantage while she had the poor girl on the ropes. "And earlier this week, when you had your wet pussy and no underwear?" she asked.

"I had sex in the bathroom right before I saw yooo- ohhh," Laura bawled, her cries turning into a moan when Dr. Adams plowed two fingers into the blonde's cunt.

"So I trusted you and you lied to me, didn't you?" The older woman removed her fingers and placed them once again in front of Laura's mouth.

"Yes ma'am...ack" Laura replied as the two fingers were shoved into her mouth. She hated the taste of the soap, it tasted harsh and it stung her mouth. The flavor threatened to make her gag, but she tried to overcome her revulsion and please her angry professor.

"Why would you do that to someone who was trying to help you slut?" Dr. Adams asked as she withdrew her fingers from Laura's mouth and placed them at the entrance of her little brownie.

"I was ughhh-" Lara groaned as fingers penetrated and explored her tight passage. ". . . embarrassed and scared." Then the fingers reversed and popped out of her tight ass.

"Well slut, how will I ever be able to trust you again? Maybe the next time you are embarrassed or scared, you will betray me again." Dr. Adams brought the fingers that had been in Laura's ass up to the poor girl's face.

Laura, could smell the perfume of the soap mixed with the earthy aroma of her ass on her professor's fingers. She hesitated answering the question for fear of what was going to happen. "I promise, Dr. Adams, I will never betray you aga-urkkk!" the blonde grimaced as the disgusting fingers were shoved in her mouth. Laura had no choice but to clean the fingers. She hated what she was doing, but her pussy began to drip in response to her treatment.

"I expect you to prove it little girl, I can't very well trust you anymore," Dr. Adams got up leaving Laura spread and vulnerable and sat down behind her desk. "In order for me to trust you again, you must be totally obedient. You must prove that you will undergo embarrassment or discomfort, but still remain true to me."

"But, Dr. Adams, I have to go to a sorority meeting at 4:00 or I will not get accepted. It means everything to my mother, and I can't go there like this...please I'll do anything, but I must get to the sorority. It is the only reason my mom wanted me to go to this college," Laura begged.

"Well Laura, I'm not an unreasonable person, so I think if you obey me without question, we can get you changed and to your sorority meeting on time. First, I want you to masturbate while you sit there, but don't cum you nasty slut."

Laura began to masturbate herself, trying to remain as calm as possible, while she stroked her clit and fucked her pussy. She purposefully avoided the hard leering eyes of her teacher.

"Get into it girl, I know a slut like you can perform better than that." Dr. Adams commanded the blushing girl, who sped up her movements. "Switch hands bitch, lick those nasty juices off your fingers!" She watched smiling as Laura followed her instructions. "Come on girl, don't *think*, just *fuck*. Don't hold anything back!"

The petite blonde began drilling her middle finger into her cunt. The sound of her palm wetly smacking the lips of her cunt could be heard throughout the office. She looked lustfully at her professor while she licked the juices off her fingers, which thankfully didn't taste like soap anymore. She began to moan as an orgasm approached.

"Stop! Get that hand off right now!" Dr. Adams ordered Laura, who reluctantly obeyed.

Dr. Adams waited until Laura's breathing slowed. "Again," she ordered.

Laura spread her legs widely in the chair, as she furiously worked three fingers in her sex, in hopes of achieving a climax before being ordered to stop.

"Switch," said Dr. Adams, with her eyes full of lust. She watched with delight as Laura followed her commands instinctively. Soon, the young college girl was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, as her beautiful lean body squirmed in the chair. "Stop," she commanded and Laura obeyed instantly. However, though her hand had been removed, it seemed as though the bald quim had a mind of its own, as it thrust helplessly in the air in search of fingers.

"Please . . ." Laura begged.

"Please, what?" asked Dr. Adams, arching an eyebrow. "Just look at you, young lady. Lying there naked and displaying yourself in such a manner." Dr. Adams waved her hands at the powerful women displayed on her walls. "Surrounded by all these powerful women, and what do you have to say?"

Laura looked around the room at the pictures. It appeared that all the eyes were leering at her, and at her wet and gaping quim. Laura tried to close her legs, to escape the glares, but her body would not be denied.

"Please ma'am, I need it." Laura blushed and looked down at her sex. "I need to cum."

Grinning, Dr. Adams stood up and walked over to Laura holding two cups. When she arrived at Laura's chair, she and threw her leg over the spread girl. This placed her straddling the arms of the chair, tightly against the young blonde, whose face was directly in her cleavage. Laura could feel something tickling her stomach and was surprised to see it was the lightly colored hairy bush of her teacher. It was puzzling to Laura, why the professor's pubes were a lighter color than her hair, when usually it was the other way around.

Dr. Adams caught Laura staring at her sex. "I want to feel those pouty lying lips on my pussy slut. Scoot down and get to work," she commanded.

Blushing again, but this time from sexual stimulation, Laura wiggled down until her head rested on the bottom of the chair, with her face pressed against the older woman's sex. She buried her nose in her teacher's matted bush, inhaling the heady smell of arousal. Laura began to lick and suck the thick labia as she had been taught earlier.

"Go ahead and play with your cunt, but don't cum until I say so." Dr. Adams ordered the young blonde. The older woman enjoyed the feel of Laura's tongue as it brought her to the edge of climax. Usually, it took extraordinary amounts of time to reach orgasm, but having Laura completely under her control seemed to be just the stimulation she needed. Knowing what she was about to do increased her arousal many-fold.

Dr. Adams brought one of the small cups just above her sex and began to slowly pour the clear liquid onto her pussy and into Laura's mouth.

Laura was alarmed at first, but when she smelled and tasted the sweet nectar, she began sucking at her professor's cunt in earnest. 'Oh God! It's pussy juice ... she must have collected it with her breast pump,' thought Laura as she lapped up the juices, inhaling the aroma.

Dr. Adams poured the rest of the cup into Laura's face and smeared it in with her hand. Then she began to feel the warm waves of her orgasm building up in the walls of her sex. 'The trap is sprung,' Dr. Adams thought as she brought the other cup just above her pussy. "You may cum now slut!" she said, as poured out the contents of the cup.

Laura had been hovering on the brink of an orgasm herself, began to stroke her swollen clit, letting herself go as the pleasure broke in waves throughout her body. She sucked at her teacher's cunt with abandon, feeling a thick liquid pouring into her mouth. 'Ugh...what? What the hell?' Laura thought in horror as more of the foul tasting stuff flowed into her mouth and down her throat. 'Oh God! Oh no! It's soap ... it's liquid soap .. she's the one from the restroom!'

With this realization, Laura surrendered to this dominant woman. Gagging, she cleaned Dr. Adams's sex of the liquid soap, tears running down her eyes from degradation.

"That's my good girl," Dr. Adams said as she patted Laura's head, while the poor girl dutifully lapped at the bubbly lather that remained in the dark matted pubes of her teacher. "I may just be able to forgive you yet my pet."

Afterwards, Dr. Adams slipped her panties back on and spoke down to the young blonde, laying naked and haphazard in the chair, "Get up girl. Proper girls sit up straight and keep their legs closed. Besides you are going to be late for your sorority meeting," she chided the young girl.

'Oh God! All I have is this stupid pink outfit and now I reek of sex! I will never be able to get to the dorm and change and then be able to make it to the meeting on time,' thought the distraught girl. The confused blonde hurriedly put her clothes back on, as tears poured down her cheeks. 'I'm late and going to get kicked out of the sorority and mom will probably pull me out of school now. Oh God, everything is ruined . . . I've ruined everything,' the dejected girl thought.

"Why are you crying Laura?" asked her professor innocently. Her brow furrowed as she stroked Laura's blonde hair.

"Look at me!" she sobbed, "I can't go to the s-s- sorority like t-this -- ! Those p-p-preppy bitches will kick me out on my ass, if I d-d-do! Then my fucking mom will stop paying for college and I-I-I don't know what will . . . " she couldn't even finish, as she broke down and fell to the floor.

"My dear girl, I told you not to worry, didn't I?" asked Dr. Adams, as she bent down and comforted the hysterical girl. "I'm not like all those people, who will discard you if they see the *real you*. Don't you worry your pretty little head about *anything* my pet, Momma Patricia will take care of everything. Now be a good girl and go to the restroom. Then, take off those nasty clothes, wash that soap off you, and wait for momma," Dr. Adams said, as she wiped away Laura's tears.

Laura sobs softened and she stood up. She wiped away the tears and snot with her hand, "T-Thank you Dr. Adams," she said, before walking to the restroom to wait for her teacher.

'My, my, my . . . things are coming along perfectly,' Dr. Adams thought, as she picked up a duffle bag and followed the young girl.

In the restroom Laura stood naked in front of the sink, washing the soap off her body, when the door began to open. 'I hope Dr. Adams has a plan,' Laura thought expecting her teacher to come through the door, but instead it was another student. The shocked brunette stared in shock at Laura's nudity, while Laura tried to conceal her charms. 'She thinks I'm a sex freak,' Laura blushed, as the girl turned around and hurried from the restroom, afraid to be alone with the naked girl. 'Maybe, I am one.'

The door opened again and Laura's hands flew to her breasts. However, this time it was Dr. Adams. Relieved, Laura resumed cleaning herself, while her professor locked the door and walked over to Laura.

"Here, let me help," Dr. Adams said. She picked up Laura's discarded shirt and began to wipe the pink soap from Laura's legs and bottom. Laura got lost in the her sexual daze and began to spend a little more time than necessary washing the sticky soap from her pussy.

"Don't dilly-dally Laura, try to concentrate!" lectured Dr. Adams.

"That's all there is time for anyway. We have to get you dressed now," the older woman said, as she reached into her bag and pulled out an egg shaped plastic and metal device.

"Laura, I want you to put this in your leaky little twat," Patricia said, handing over the device.

Laura's brow wrinkled with worry as she examined the device. "What is it?" she asked.

"Laura, what did I say about obeying and trust," Dr. Adams said.

Laura was all out of ideas, to extricate herself from this predicament. She placed her foot up on the sink, wincing when she saw how large and swollen her juicy quim looked. She blushed a brilliant shade of scarlet, when she saw her teacher had noticed it too. As Laura began to insert the device, a moan escaped her lips. 'This is kind of like those balls this morning,' thought Laura, as the egg slid home. 'But where's the string?' she wondered.

"Good girl, I will use that so you won't be so aroused at your sorority meeting." Dr. Adams opened the garment bag, while Laura looked on with suspense. Her anxiety level increased as the older woman, slowly took her time in unwrapping the outfit. 'God, I'll be ruined forever if it is another slutty outfit. Please, please, let it be something *normal*.'

To her surprise, Patricia pulled out an elegant shiny silk shimmering green business suit. Tears of joy welled in Laura's eyes. She hugged the older woman tightly, not caring that her body was still nude.

"Now, thank mummy for the gift," Dr. Adams said, as she gave Laura a chaste peck on the lips.

Of course, Laura owned many outfits that were much nicer than this one. However, after wearing the skimpy sluttish clothes she had been attired in the last few days, the green suit Dr. Adams had given her was like manna from heaven. Laura looked up at the older woman in a new light. Yes, Dr. Adams was like her god mother, "Thank you for the clothes Dr.- I mean ma'am," Laura replied with gratitude.

"Now, give mummy a kiss," Dr. Adams said.

Laura felt so ashamed of herself for lying to the professor, especially after everything the woman had done to help her. Laura, leaned forward to return the peck on the lip, but suddenly her cunt seemed to come alive with pleasure! Laura had no idea that Dr. Adams was already using the egg-shaped device to her advantage.

"Ahhhh!" Laura cried, opening her hungry mouth, as Patricia explored the recesses of her gums and palate with her tongue. Laura held on tightly, grinding herself on the older woman's thigh.

"Laura! I know you are thankful, but please try to control yourself!" chided her teacher, as she pulled away from the young girl's eager mouth.

Embarrassed, Laura pulled away from her professor and turned a brilliant shade of scarlet. "I'm sorry - I-I don't know what got into me," she replied.

"Okay, well let's get you dressed now." Dr. Adams said. Much to Laura's surprise, the older woman actually dressed her as if she were a young child. The young blonde was ashamed that her teacher treated her like a little girl who couldn't even dress herself. However, a tiny part of her reveled in the pampering.

"Oh dear, that hair is absolutely dreadful!" Dr. Adams took out the bands holding Laura's pigtails in and using a brush and some spray from her pocket book, returned the blonde's hair to a professional style. "Not much time left to finish your face," the older woman reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties and used them to wipe off Laura's running makeup.

Laura knew she should be upset from having her face cleaned with a pair of soiled panties, but she was so thankful for the help and not to mention the wonderful smell, she said nothing. She actually wished there was a way to bury her nose in them, without being noticed.

"These are useless dry Laurie, stick out that sweet tongue for me," said Dr. Adams.

'Oh God, she can't expect me to . . .' thought Laura, but she stuck her tongue out and the old woman swabbed the panties on Laura's tongue. Laura inhaled the sweet sticky musk that lingered in the air, while her professor continued to clean her face. Laura's tongue darted back in her mouth and she savored the flavor of her teacher.

Finally, the professor applied makeup to Laura's face then turned the blonde toward the mirror, to let her reflection.

Laura was stunned. She looked at the image in shocked awe. Even by her old standards, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Sure, the skirt was a little short and the heels a tiny bit high, but they served to show off her stunning legs beautifully. She still felt a naked and defenseless without panties and a bra. However, panties would look bad anyway, due to the thin material of the thin silk skirt that hugged her every curve. Besides, the jacket hid the sharp pointy nubs of her hard nipples.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Smell of Sex Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds