• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Checking Out

Checking Out

12

"Well spit!" Lynn cursed as the 8:30 announcement sounded. "I should have known he'd be a no show," she grumbled under her breath as she made her rounds. She heard the chimes ring, indicating that the library was now closed. As she chased the last of the students out the doors, she locked them and turned on the security alarm. Then she stomped back over to the reference desk, muttering sulkily under her breath.

"Bad day, ducks?" called Bastian. She looked over to where he stood, straightening the periodicals. She had to smile- you just couldn't look at Bastian and not smile. He was just so... so cute! Always happy, always eager to please, always adorable... rather like a puppy. In this case a boyishly gorgeous British puppy, but still.

Well, I got stood up for a date, but otherwise... "I'm just peachy," she muttered, throwing an errant pencil back onto the desk.

"My, my, we are in a bad mood. It's time for Dr. Sebastian's miracle cure then. You've got kind of a naughty librarian thing going with that short skirt... Grab your purse Honey- let's go find us some men!"

She had to laugh. "Sugar, we have completely different taste in men. Besides, they always like you better anyway- you're prettier than me. But you go ahead, I can finish locking up on my own."

His face lit up, but then he frowned. "But what if some great hulking brute is just hiding in the stacks, waiting to pounce on you? "

Don't I wish, Lynn thought on a sigh. "Then I'll smack him with an unabridged dictionary. Go on. Have fun." She began nudging him away from the newspapers.

"But I'd feel miserable if something happened to my favorite office mate!" he protested.

"Psh... Nothing's going to happen to me. I'll lock up. I'll go home. I'll sit in a huge tub full of bubbles and sulk..." she began.

Bastian grabbed the desk and held on as she tried to shove him toward the door. "Aha! So there is something wrong! I knew it!"

Lynn straightened up and smacked him on the shoulder. Laughing, she flicked her hand toward the exit. "I'm fine, just tired. You go! You can call and tell me all the sordid details later. Shoo! Now get lost!"

He backed away, edging toward the door. "Fine, fine, fine. I'm going." He turned and winked at her. "But I'm going to pick up an extra guy for you!"

"Um... ick!" She choked with laughter and shook her head. "Just the thought... ick." He laughed and waved as he ducked out the back door.

Lynn locked the door after him, the laughter fading from her face as she returned to the reference desk to put away the last of the books that had been left out. Her mood turned pensive again as she took out her frustration on a hapless atlas that happened to be near, shoving it roughly into its place on the shelf. She turned off the computer and headed over to the circulation desk.

How could I have been so stupid? she thought. I knew I shouldn't have believed him. Then her irritation changed to anger. "No!" she said out loud as she grabbed a book from the return bin. "He's a coward."

"Sure Lynn," she grouched to herself. "Finally you realize, finally admit that the guy was flirting with you, then he actually asks you for a lunch date. Of course he didn't show up." She laughed ruefully. "Why should he come?" Sighing heavily, she suddenly growled. "Grr... jerk. Twisting me all up like this. He's just another man that's all talk, no action. Ugh." She ran the book through the scanner, then slammed it down on the cart.

He had been visiting every Friday for the entire spring term. Every single week he had dropped by the library. So why not now? Why, today of all days, the one day they were supposed to have their stupid date, did he not come? "See if I ever dress up for a man again." She retrieved a wayward book and slammed it on the desk. "Stupid heels! My feet are killing me. Wretched short skirt... my backside's been freezing all day! And I can barely bend over in this blasted corset top. Psh... men!" she spat in disgust. As she walked past the office, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the window. She had to admit, the outfit did look kind of cute. The short grey plaid skirt, the black heels, the blue satin corset top under a darker blue velvet jacket... with her glasses she did look a bit like the 'naughty librarian' Bastian had called her. Well, the fishnet stockings helped with that too, but you didn't really notice those unless you were close. "What a waste!" she grumbled as she moved on to the desk to check in the remaining books.

"Coward," she hissed again as she tossed another book onto the cart to be shelved. "Can't be bothered to come tell me de didn't want to meet for lunch after all," she griped. "Cripes!" Another book crashed onto the cart. "Men," she muttered in disgust. "All cowards or bullies or mama's boys. I should just get another dog. They're more loyal," she ranted as she finished checking in the books. When she'd finished, she shoved the cart back into position hard enough that it bounced off the shelves behind. Her anger faded as she adjusted the cart again. Why didn't he come? she wondered. Her head dropped, and her eyes stung as she sighed. "I should have known better."

"Lynn." His deep voice echoed through the empty library. She froze. Oh, spit! How long had he been there?

Startled, she looked up to see him standing at the end of the counter, his hands clasped behind his back. Her eyes slid over him, taking in the gorgeous grey three-piece suit and azure tie that he wore. She wanted to slide her hands into his dark hair, to finally know what it felt like between her fingers, but as she looked at him, she was trapped by the look in his deep blue eyes. There was something about him, some force of magnetism or personality... something that drew her attention and wouldn't let her go. Annoyed at herself for staring, she cleared her throat. "Oh, so you decided to show up after all." Her eyes grew wide for a moment. Cripes! She couldn't believe she'd sat that! Normally she wasn't this snippy, but irritation charged her voice with a tone she couldn't mask.

"I'm sorry." He smiled apologetically and held out his hand to offer her a single white daisy. "I know I missed our lunch, but I want to make it up to you."

Something in her chest lurched as she took the flower. "Well next week is out of the question. I'm at a conference, and today I'm... meeting a friend-"

"No." He interrupted. "Tonight. Here and now."

She turned and flounced toward the reference desk to grab her purse. "Sorry, but I have other plans." Purse in hand, she walked to the back door, ready to leave. She had unlocked the door and pulled it open when she heard him laugh softly. Against her better judgment, she turned to look at him.

An amused half-smile crossed his face as he leaned back against the desk. "With whom?" he asked her idly, as he turned his attention to the calendar on her desk.

"I told you," she snapped back. "A friend. His name's Ben if you must know!" Well, Ben and his pal Jerry, she mentally amended.

He murmured in agreement, picked up a pen, and examined it closely. She stood there for a moment just watching him before she realized what she was doing. He's ignoring me! she thought irritably. Oh for the love of...Just then, he turned and looked her square in the eyes.

"Enough."

Lynn stopped in mid word, her breath caught in her throat. The look on his face intensely focused; totally in control, had her utterly paralyzed. Jonathan stepped towards her as she had the instantaneous urge to move back, but she deliberately and stubbornly held her ground. With her high heels, she was taller than he was, but as he looked her up and down it brought her a flush of embarrassment rather than pleasure. She blushed again from the sensual intensity of his examination. No longer able to meet his gaze, her eyes lowered and swept down to the floor. She twitched as he moved again, as he slid around her to shut the door heavily. Then she heard the lock click.

"What...?" The word died in her throat as she spun around to face him, only to be snared by his gaze again. The focus was still in his eyes, and as he looked at her, the questioning look on his face resolved into certainty as he found some answer in her face. She backed away as he slowly prowled toward her, moving backward until she ran into a table and fell against it, her backside hitting hard against the wooden surface. His pace never changed. Her eyes left his gaze and swept the room... though she wasn't sure whether she was looking for an escape or to make sure they were alone. He stalked her, finally stopping not more than six inches away, trapping her against the table. She closed her eyes. Her chest was heaving, her body burned as adrenaline rushed through her, making her feel alive. She felt as thought her heart was going to burst.

"Lynn." His voice sent a shiver up her spine.

She couldn't look at him, she just couldn't. If she looked, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from touching him. Opening her eyes again she stared at the floor.

She swallowed nervously. "Yes sir?" she answered. Her voice sounded normal, but she felt like a bird trapped by her playful cat. She closed her eyes again.

"This... color looks very good on you." He traced his finger over the collar of her jacket.

"Oh my God." Her eyes shot up to his face, her gaze locking with his. His eyes were penetrating every thought, every wisp of fantasy that had ever been in her head. She couldn't breathe. Couldn't think. And she couldn't handle it. Jerking back from his touch, the backs of her thighs hit the table and she had to throw her hands back to keep from falling completely off balance as her backside landed on the table.

His eyes darkened and he smirked. "This is a very appealing outfit." The finger returned to her jacket and stroked over the velvet collar. She licked her suddenly dry lips as his finger traced down the right side of her jacket, and back up again and onto the deep blue satin of her corset... His finger played over the swell of her breasts as they peeked over the top of the suddenly revealing corset. There were tears in her eyes, sparked from what she wasn't quite sure.

"What do you want?" her voice wasn't normal anymore, wasn't even close to being under control. It was shaking and raspy, as if she'd forced the words through her too-tight throat.

"That is a funny question from a woman looking the way you look right now," his deep voice sent vibrations up and down her spine as his finger continued to play lightly over the top of her breast. "I believe...the question is can I give you what you want." His eyes never left hers as he pulled back the lapel of her jacket and ran his fingers completely over the top of the breast revealed by the cup of her corset.

He walked around the table slowly, looking at her but saying nothing. Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his eyes traveling over her body, and she blushed to see how her arms being propped on the table thrust her breasts out, almost as if she were offering them to him. She jerked upright and a shudder ran down her back as she debated whether to make a dash for the door. Suddenly though, it was too late. He finished his inspection and stopped directly in front of her.

His voice hummed with approval. "That is quite some outfit for a librarian." He smiled and teased, "What... no tight bun, no sweater? And those heels..."

Her eyes flashed. "We don't all dress like crones!" she snapped. The anger faded as her cheeks flushed. "Besides, I... I just wanted... to..."

"Tease me," he finished for her. She nodded shyly, her eyes dropping to stare at her hands that clasped the table's edge. He placed a gentle finger under her chin and lifted her face until her gaze fixed on his. His scrutiny never wavered as he slid his finger over the soft skin of her throat, down between her breasts, to stop at the fastenings of her jacket. He pushed her back until she was forced to brace her arms on the table again. Once positioned, as he liked, he slowly began to unbutton her short jacket. She could sense the power in his hands, but they were gentle, almost trembling as they worked the buttons.

As the last button came undone, his hands parted her jacket and molded themselves around her heaving ribcage. His fingers slid down to her waist for a moment, then wandered up to her covered breasts, and higher still to gently push the jacket off her shoulders. Shuddering with suppressed desire, she managed to keep herself from bolting upright, but rolled her shoulders forward, trying to hide.

"No, no, don't hold back now," he growled, sliding the jacket down off her shoulders, letting it drop and catch on her bent elbows behind her. "You wore this especially for me, and I will see it, now!"

She blushed once more, holding perfectly still as his fingers slid over her cheek and along her jaw line. He slowly, softly ran his hand down and over her throat, then back up to stroke the softness of her neck under her ear and to play with her jingling earrings.

Without thinking, she arched her neck, craving his warm touch. He traced his fingers over her shoulders, resting his hands there while his thumbs slowly caressed her throat, making her quiver. Her breathing grew hoarse, and she could feel her body growing damp for him.

He unclipped her left earring and let it drop to the table as he leaned forward and flicked his tongue against her earlobe. He licked a path up around the rim of her ear, making her tremble in response. He softly dipped his tongue just inside and then back down to the lobe where he nipped at it before trailing down her neck once more. She moaned, her head falling to the side as he stopped at the curve of her neck and lingered there, kissing and sucking at her soft skin. "Do you like that?" he murmured against her throat.

Her skin flushed again as she enthusiastically purred, "Oh, yes! Definitely!"

"Sir," he prompted, before returning to kiss her neck.

She sighed as her head fell back. "Hmm?"

"Yes, Sir" he growled, nipping her neck sharply.

She shivered, goose bumps crawling up her arms as her nipples grew taut. "Yes, Sir" she whispered.

"Good girl" he breathed in a low voice before returning to nuzzle her neck once more. His hands slid over her shoulders, slipping beneath the straps of her corset.

She twisted her hands behind her, trying to untangle them from her jacket. He nipped her neck again to distract her. "Oh Sir..." she whimpered. "That spot... it's... it's incredibly sensitive. You're making me..." her voice trailed off.

"Damp?" he suggested with a wicked grin. "Maybe a bit... hyper?" He bit her earlobe softly as he chuckled. "Perhaps even... wet?"

A bright blush suffused her skin as she nodded. "Yes... Sir" she replied thickly.

"Your voice is heavy with desire." He hummed in approval. "This is what you want, isn't it Lynn? You want me to take control?" She flushed even more, ducking her head to the side. "Answer me Lynn." He slid his hand under her cheek, turning her face back to his. "Tell me the truth. Is this not exactly what you wanted?"

Lust battled with fear and embarrassment in her eyes. "Yes," she breathed after a moment. "Oh, yes Sir."

His thumb caressed her cheek, slid over her lips. "You need a strong, masterful man, don't you Lynn? There's something inside you that wants to give in, wants someone else to take control? You don't want a man who'll let you be in charge. You want a man who will make you feel what he wants you to feel, who will release you from your propriety. I've sensed it from our first conversation, and my certainty's been growing all semester. I'm going to make you mine. Today was to be just a date. But soon my little tart, I'll be your lover... and I'm quite demanding. Do you understand?"

His voice, that predatory look in his eyes was mesmerizing, hypnotic. Her heart was racing; her entire body taut with anticipation. Gulping hard, her own eyes a bit unfocused and with a vivid blush still covering her skin, she nodded. "Yes, Sir," she whispered.

He smoothed his thumb over her lips once more. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue over the tip. His eyes blazed in triumph as he leaned forward. "By morning you will be the submissive tart you crave to be."

"Yes, Sir." She moaned as his mouth touched hers, as his tongue grazed softly across her warm lips before persuading her to open her mouth to him. She groaned, hearing his answering moan as his hands pressed into her shoulders and he deepened the kiss. Her inhibitions fell away as she kissed him back with passionate abandon, inviting him to enter, to plunder, to dominate. She felt her body betray years of self-control as her heart beat wildly, her breasts tightened, and her lower body clenched as dampness flooded her.

Slowly, he moved his hands from her shoulders to the tops of her breasts where they were constrained by the blue satin of her corset. His eyes darkened with desire. "You look wonderful in such clothing. You need to wear these more often."

Seeing the look in his eyes, feeling the way her body reacted to that focus, she smiled. "Yes Sir."

His fingers lightly caressed the tops of her swelling breasts. She looked down, startled at the contrast of his naturally bronzed fingers tenderly exploring the creamy white skin of her cleavage. "I would unlace you, but I am not sure I can wait that long," he whispered as his hands expertly slid inside the corset, pushing the satin down underneath her breasts and exposing them to his gaze. Feeling her body's response to him, he smiled knowingly. "Yes, a woman like you needs a masterful lover," he asserted as he ran his fingers over her breasts.

She moaned as the pads of his thumbs found the swelling outline of her areola, just before the smooth backs of his hands brushed over the tips of her hard nipples. "Oh, Jon..." she shivered.

"Sir," he reminded her, grasping her nipples and squeezing them between his fingers. He slowly increased the pressure as he looked into her eyes, her dilating pupils telling him she was falling deeper into submission.

"Sir," she corrected, rolling her shoulders back and pressing her breasts further into his hands.

He relinquished his grip, rubbing his thumbs lightly over the hardened peaks soothingly. "Tell me, tart... do you like being my slut?" She gasped at the change in sensation, whimpering with desire. Lost in the intense feeling, she did not respond. He grasped her nipples again, tweaking them severely. "Answer me."

She gasped as the pleasure mixed with pain. "Yes Sir! I'm... I'm... ah!" He squeezed her nipples just a touch harder and she winced and breathed, "Oh yes Sir, yes! Just please Sir, don't... um... ow!"

He released her breasts and slowly unfastened the hooks that ran down the front of her corset. With the last hook released, he slid his fingers up along her rib cage, and pushed it over her shoulders and down her arms to join her jacket in a pool of satin and velvet, further entangling her hands. Her eyes locked on his face, uncertainty warring with desire in her gaze. He smiled, running his thumbs over the tips of her hypersensitive nipples. "Good girl," he growled. "Very good, my little tart." She gasped as his words sent an almost electric shock straight through her body. Her hips rocked forward slightly before she could stop herself, her thighs squeezed tightly together. Her eyes widened in apprehension, watching his face for disapproval.

He only grinned and shook his head. "I love that you're so responsive."

She blushed, and he watched the rosy flush cover her cheeks and spread lower, tinting her breasts pink with pleased embarrassment. Her eyes fixed on his hands as he slid them under her heavy breasts, lifting them, weighing them. "Beautiful, tart... just beautiful. I love your tits." She demurred and looked away, never having thought all that highly of her breasts. He squeezed them to get her attention. Looking up at her face, he smiled. "Lynn, you are mine... all mine. And everything about you is mine, and you are beautiful, all of you!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Checking Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds