• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Teachers Pet

A Teachers Pet

Dear readers.

This is my 1st attempt at writing an erotic story and is based on my ultimate fantasy.

I am a 6th form student doing A level chemistry. Twice a week I am taught by Mrs Pen. From the first moment I saw her I was obsessed with her. She is 5'7" with a good figure and nice round breasts and a nice firm ass. I would often rush home to wank over the idea of slamming my cock into her pussy. On day, late in my second year, my dream came true.

I came in for a lesson just before my final exam to find I was the only student. Mrs Pen didn't mind and promptly started running through a few topics I was struggling with. One topic involved the use of a white board. Mrs Pen was very enthusiastic and set off at a great pace and soon the majority of the board was covered. To write on the bottom she had to get on her knees. As she bent down her trousers rode down to give me a great view of her pink silk panties.

"MMMM" I said

"Whats wrong Simon?" Mrs Pen asked.

"Oh nothing sorry" I replied, not realising I had spoken out loud.

"OK. How about we take a break?"

"Yeah OK" I agreed. Mrs Pen walked across the classroom and grab a bottle of water. She went to squirt some into her mouth, but missed and it went all over her shirt. The water made her white shirt go see through and I could see that see was wearing a pink silk bra that matched her pants. This greatly excited me and I started to get a hard on.

"Right I think we'll finish there. If you have any problems before your exam come and see me". Mrs Pen announced. "Now come on I want to go and clear this up" Knowing my cock was very hard I stuttered and told her I just wanted to finish what I was doing.


"No Simon. I cant do that sorry. Anyway I was hoping you'd help me with my shirt!" My head shot up with a jolt.

"What?"

"You heard me. And you seem to want to help" She said noticing the large lump in my jeans. She slowly walked over to me and rubbed her chest up against mine.

"Mrs, we cant" I pleaded.

"Why not? I know you want it" She placed her hand on my very erect cock. I let out a moan.

"You like?" Mrs Pen asked. Without waiting for an answer, she slowly kneeled down and started rubbing the head of my cock through my trousers.

"Oh Miss" I said.

(At this point I think I should point out that I am a virgin and have never seen a naked woman, except in porn.)

"You always were my favourite student. I thought I just reward you for a years good work." Mrs Pen stood up and slowly started to remove her soaking wet shirt. My mouth dropped open and I felt a jolt run through my body. She now slowly unclipped her bra and was now stood in front of me naked form the waist up.

"How about you close that mouth on my nipples?" Mrs Pen asked.

"What?"

"Suck on my nipples" I didn't want to pass up this opportunity so I quickly got on my knees and put one of her nipples between my lips. I started slowly sucking and licking it.

"MMMM, that's so good Simon." I started to lick her breasts and Mrs Pen started running her hands through my hair. I was so horny at this point that I could have cum without Mrs Pen laying a finger on me. I was tingling from head to toe. Mrs Pen must have sensed this because she asked me to stand up and strip off. I didn't hesitate. Within 20 seconds all my clothes were on the floor. Mrs Pen just stared at my large hard on.

"Wow it's so big. I've never seen anything...My husbands isn't even that big!"

"Well do something with it then, I'm ready to burst." Seeing this as a call to action Mrs Pen got on her knees and started deep throating my cock. I could believe the feeling. It was incredible. The 1st time a women had ever seen my erect cock. I was ready to blow and Mrs Pen must have sensed that, because she suddenly took my cock out of her mouth and said "I want your cum all over my chest." I duly obliged and sent my load all over her breasts and face and into her hair. She lay back on the floor with a grateful look on her face. As she lay down I could see her trousers were wet between her legs. I got on my hands and knees and unzipped her trousers. I pulled them down to revile her, now soaking wet, silk pants. I didn't quite now what I was supposed to do, so I started kissing Mrs Pens pussy, through her panties. She moaned. I guessed I was doing well. I slowly pulled them down as well to give me my first site of cunt I'd ever seen. In porn film I'd seen blokes lick out hot chicks so I tried to imitate. I put my tongue on her clit, and ran it round in circles. As I did this I was bold enough to put my fingers in her cunt. She let out another moan. I then started sucking on her pussy and I soon felt her legs and body trembling. In a couple of seconds Mrs Pen let out a little scream and came in to my mouth.

We both lay on the floor. I was totally exhausted.

"Wow Simon I never thought you'd be so good!"

"Cheers Miss. This has been my dream for 2 years."

"I'm honoured. Maybe we can do it again sometime!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Teachers Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds