• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night To Forget Ch. 2

A Night To Forget Ch. 2

In the 2 months Mike stayed with us, he raped me every other night. Since the first time I hadn't had my period. I was pregnant. I told him so. He smiled.

"That's just what I wanted."

I didn't understand. How could he want me to get pregnant?

"I love you Anne. Don't you know that? All I want is to be with you and have your children."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He loved me? But how could he after he'd raped me and made me pregnant? I ran. Upstairs to my room, I ran there instinctively. But Mike followed me. He sat on the bed beside me as I cried. Stroking my hair, just like he did that first night. I looked up at him.

"Why?"

"Because I love you. Isn't that reason enough?"

"But I don't love you!"

"Yes, you do. You just don't realize it."

I asked him to leave. I lay there on my bed crying for the rest of the day and all night. He didn't come to see me that night, even though I was due for a visit. Somebody else did instead. I heard my door creak open and footsteps as they entered my room. There was some muffled whispers and I realised there were two people. The only people in the house were me, Mike, my mum, Fran, my dad, John and my older brother, Taylor. Who out of them would be sneaking into my room in the middle of the night? I decided to be brave. I leaned over to the lamp beside my bed and turned it on. Before I could even open my mouth to scream they jumped on me and tied something around my mouth.

"Now keep still and be a good little girl for daddy." Said my father.

My eyes darted around the room trying to understand what was happening, but I couldn't. There weren't just two people in here, there were four. Everyone was. Dad, mum, Mike and even Taylor. What the hell were the doing here and why had the gagged me? I just didn't understand.

I had gone to bed, as usual in just my panties, and sitting up like this gave everyone a clean view of my 32dd breasts. I felt myself go red. I still didn't know what was going on or why. But my father explained.

"Mike came and told me and your mother everything today."

My eyes widened and I slowly began to cry.

"He told us both all the saucy details. And I have to say it turned us both on. A lot. So… we decided we had to come and try out our slut of a daughter for ourselves."

I dropped my head. I was in shock. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Then I looked up and my gaze set on Taylor.

"Oh, and this eve's dropper heard everything as well, he wanted to have some fun with his little sister, so how could we not let him join in the party?"

I shook my head pleadingly. It didn't matter. I could see the bulge in Taylor trousers and knew I couldn't stop what was going to happen. My father leaned in to me and kissed my nose.

"It's going to be okay Ann, you'll love it, really."

He stood up and undid his trousers, Taylor did the same, Mike had disappeared somewhere. Dad told me to suck my brother's dick while mum sucked his. Taylor slowly took off my gag and replaced it with his 7" member. I lay back on the bed as he forced it in and out of my mouth. I looked over at dad. Mum was greedily sucking and licking at my father's penis. I couldn't tell properly as it was in my mother's mouth, but it looked to be about 11". That scared me as Mike's was only 8ish".

I continued to suck on my brother's dick until I felt his hot cum fill the back of my throat. Then my father told him to sit on the other side of the room with him to watch. Watch as my mother came over and climbed on top of me. She kissed my lips and tasted my brother's cum. Then she swapped ends, so we were in the 69 position. But if they thought I was going to lick my mother's pussy they were wrong. I could see it though, dripping wet, waiting to be licked. As I was contemplating running my tongue over her clit, she did just that to me. A wave of pleasure ran over my body. I couldn't believe another woman could make me feel like this, especially my own mother!

"Umm… She tastes so good John!" She said to my father.

"I'll find out soon enough, love."

And my mother got back to working on my clit and pussy. It felt wonderful as my mum drove me towards an orgasm, and I couldn't help myself, I reached out and licked her pussy. I felt her quiver under my tongue and heard my father mumble something about finally enjoying myself. My mum came quickly and I soon followed. She turned to face me again and kissed me.

"Thank you, Ann. You taste like the slut you are."

Then she slapped me hard around the face, very hard. I fell unconscious.

I woke up to find Taylor on top of me, inserting his dick into my vagina. I screamed at him to stop, but someone, my father I think, put a hand over my mouth. I could feel the head of his dick as it slid into my pussy. I closed my eyes. I could feeling him push his dick in and out, pumping me harder and faster each time. When I opened my eyes I spotted Mike, he was back after he disappeared. And now I know where he went. To get the video camera! Now I began to struggle, I didn't want this happening to me, let alone it being taped for other people to see! The struggling didn't help. My father was strong and held me down as my brother continued to ride me. Then I felt him explode inside me. I was shocked at how much cum his let off after already cumming once in my mouth.

When he was done, my father climbed on top of me. He smiled an evil smile at me.

"I don't want your brother's seconds."

And with that he turned me over. I tried to escape again, but he slapped my ass so hard I just lay there.

"Just for that, you'll lick your mother's pussy again while I fuck your virgin ass. I saw how much you liked tasting your mother's juices, now you can do it again, and do a good job for mummy now.

So as my father went down to lick my pussy and lubricate my ass, my mum sat on my face and I ate her pussy for the second time. I have to admit, I enjoyed being eaten and even eating my mum, she tasted better than I could imagine, and I had imagined licking another woman's pussy. Not my mother's in particular, but… beggar's can't be choosers.

Suddenly my father stopped lubricating my ass, and I could feel the tip of his cock push against the opening of my ass. As he began to push, I licked my mum's pussy even faster, driving her over the edge. As she got off me, Taylor got on. He waved his half limp dick in my face and forced it into my mouth.

"Suck it good, slut."

So I sucked as my father fucked. Pushing harder and deeper. It burned my ass. Then I felt his balls hit my pussy. He was all the way in, all 11". He began drawing his cock out, then shoving it back in, always getting faster. I moaned in pain on my brother's dick, which made him fuck my face even harder.

"Oh, baby, my baby daughter. Your virgin ass is so good. I'm gonna shoot soon."

He did, at that moment in fact. A second later Taylor came in my mouth, for the second time that night. I swallowed again. I didn't know what else to do with it. They both pulled out of my holes. One sore and oozing with cum, the other sticky and dripping with cum. I hoped they were done.

"Well, we all enjoyed that." Said my father "And we have decided that you shall marry Mike and have his child. And more if he wishes. You shall all live here with us, and we will be one very, very close family."

With that they all left.

* * * * *

I'm now 23. I did marry Mike and I did have his child. We still live with my parents and are one big family. Especially now that I have had my brother's child and am pregnant with my father's. We never stopped the gangbangs, even through my pregnancy. "Preparing the baby for what's to come" dad says.

After all, we are one very close family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night To Forget Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds