• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina Interrupted

Gina Interrupted

Please email with what you think of this story and all ideas are welcome. Your responses are the reason I write. Thanks.

*

It was early in the morning and I was gathering all the stuff I would need today, and had put on my best little red bikini for my day at the beach with all my new college friends after my Freshman Year let out. It was the first warm day of the year and I had spent a good portion locked away in my room secretly planning this day. I was starting to sort of have a new boyfriend and I invited him. I haven't had like a real boyfriend since I moved back home. I was in the kitchen with a picnic basket, filling it with fruit and beer and sodas. I had reached for one of the cans and it tipped on its side and rolled off the counter onto the floor. I watched it hit with a bang and pulled my bathing suit cover tight around my shoulders looking back toward his room.

Shit. I heard a stir, some footsteps.

Shit. Shit. That would be daddy. He always sleeps late, I had wanted to get out of the house before he woke. He was sleeping off a late night, I heard the door latch. I was still living with daddy, and every thought of moving just hadn't panned out yet.

I heard the bathroom door pull shut, and thought I have a little time. Hurry. Hurry. But then, there he was, standing by the refrigerator. I glanced at him and smiled, "Hi," still putting things in the basket and closing the lid. I turned the water on. He was bare chested, wearing just his boxers. He was very tall, sort of rough looking - dark hair, he worked as a house framer. Uncontrollable.

"What the fuck is that racket?" He was eyeing me up and down, making me uncomfortable, the way he could.

"Some friends of mine. We're just going to the beach. Go back to bed."

"Jesus. What time is it?" He wandered lazy circle in the kitchen. "That boys coming along isn't he? I don't see him too often, he sneak in through your window or something?" He laughed.

He stumbled past me, grabbed a beer out of my basket and clicked it open. I couldn't see him now, imagining his eyes roaming over my body. I could feel his breath in my hair.

No privacy in this house. He was standing behind me, silent now just looking at me as I pulled the thin top around my shoulders. You could see right through, my bare skin coloring the fabric a light pink. I had the kind of bikini top that tied at my neck, so my whole bare back was exposed to him.

"You came home late," I said. And then, "Can't you just go back to bed."

"Don't you tell me what to do young lady. This is my house." He moved closer. "Fuck. Can't I even walk in my own house now? Fuck." I turned a little to see him out the corner of my eye and could see his cock hardening in his boxers, the fly opening from the pressure of his cockhead.

I let my eyes linger a little long there. He smiled, "Yeah." And he looked down at his crotch, following my eyes. "HE might of fucked you last night. But, not the way you like it? Eh." He stepped closer now as I turn around, and lay his hand on my shoulder, gently scratched the thin fabric.

"You're looking pretty damn delicious for the beach. Someones gonna want to eat you up. Where'd you get that suit?" He whistled. "You look Hot."

Wow! I blushed a little. I liked when he thought I was pretty. I just turned back to the sink. Smiling to myself. Don't say anything, I thought to myself. I felt his hand lift away from me, a sigh of relief.

Next thing I knew, I felt his hands press down along my waist, touching the string that wrapped tight around my hips. He was just holding my hips with his fingers, pushing and tugging on me a little. Then he took his hand away again, and I did not move. Turning the water on again, I felt his fingers squeezing hard into my shoulders. Felt him delicately push the hair over my shoulders and I tipped my head down, letting him. "You need to relax."

With dad, I knew there was no point in struggling. He liked to walk into the bathroom when I was showering and pull the curtain back if he had something to say, eyes on my pussy, or pull me to himself and hug me tight, pressing his body against me. Said whatever he wanted, whenver.....

But . . . damn, I loved it when he rubbed my shoulders and squeezed his hand up my neck pressing his fingers through my hair. I could feel the strength of his hands. He pressed into my sore muscles with his thumbs. I sighed lightly.

"Feels nice daddy. Rub my hair again, yeah like that." I was tipping my head forward, holding myself up on the counter, elbows bent, letting my hair trail down into the sink. "Mmmmm. Yeah."

Silence.

Then after a little while, "Thanks, I have to go." He said nothing.

He kept rubbing, then grunted, "You look so fucking hot in this . . .Ain't three inches of fabric on you."

"We're going to the beach daddy. You said it looks nice on me. You shouldn't even be noticing."

"Little slut! I said it looked hot on you, not fucking nice." He was rubbing me now right over the fabric of my ass, tracng his fingers along the seam from my hips down to the curve of my ass, and then let the palm of his rough hands slide over the bare skin of my ass. "Naw...you ain't no prissy little girl are ya? Going to put out for this little boy of yours again? Oh wait, you already did! Last night. Slut." His gutteral laugh.

"Daddy! Quit calling me a slut. I like him. He's nice. I'm not a . . ." I didn't even want to say it, I hated when he called me a slut, just because I happen to be attractive. "Don't say that. I hate when you're mean to me." I shrugged. "Be nice."

I could feel him rub my waist again, roaming his hands down my thighs across my bare ass over my hips, around onto my tummy. He began kneeding me there, squeezing me, holding me with both hands now, tipping his fingers right into the top of my bathing suit. "Well. You're nearly naked. Going out like this?" And he tipped his fingers lower down reaching into the little triangle of my suit.

"No hair either? You shaved." I began to blush.

I was trying to wriggle myself away from him now. "Stop it. I HAVE to go. They're going to be here any minute."

"Who?"

"My friends."

I could feel his hands holding onto me, tightening on me as I struggled. Sliding up my front, over my abdomen, my tummy, higher, cupping my small breasts with his hands, squeezing me there over my top.

"Who?" He said it again.

"Stop it. Daddy," I squeaked. Then he was touching me, sliding his open hands lower, running down my sides, and reaching around, lower, laying his big hand right over my puss, from the front while his other hand wandered over my body. Shit. They would be here any minute, I had to think this through.

"Just testing out this little suit of yours. Red. You know how I love red. Almost as much as . . .pink." and he squeezed me, a big handfull right between my legs.

I was pushing back, shaking my hips, "It's going to be a hot day. It's the beach. Daddy. Let go. I just want. . ."

"I'll say it's hot. Fucking hot." I could feel his warm breath at my shoulder as he leaned over me, pressing his wet lips into my neck, curling his fingers between my legs. Squeezing me there.

"Luck boy who gets to get into your sweet pants," and as he whispered that into my ear I could feel him pulling the crotch of my bikini to the side. So now I was pressed into the counter and couldn't move in any direction without his hands or his mouth making their intrusions on me. I needed to be diplomatic.

"Daddy, honest. Daddy, They're coming. Behave now. I don't have time." I cooed this all to him, "Later, alright." Wrinkling my little nose at him as I said it.

Nothing. I shook my hips, tipping back into his hand. Nothing. He was stroking me now, a steady rhythm that was beginning to get to me. I could feel myself melting, my insides warming, my cheeks were hot, my pussy was wet. I was trying to pull myself away, swinging my hips and walking along the counter trying to shake him loose, but could feel him simply pull me back, light as a feather back toward him.

I could feel my feet slide on the floor as he cupped my bare pussy now from behind, holding me, pulling on me, slipping his fingers into the folds of my flesh. I could feel his fingers brushing over my bare cunt, squishing me open. Oh god, it felt good, his fingers scratching over my bare flesh, the tight pull of the fabric as it pinched between my legs. He was massaging my cunny with his open palm, and working my clit now with his fingers.

His voice changing, softening, "I was right. Shaved."

His touch was lightening now too, becoming delicate as he pushed one then two fingers up inside me, and without control I moaned and grasped the counter. Held myself there for him. Could feel myself opening up, legs opening. His middle finger curling inside me, scratching me there, knowing how I loved that. My hair was touching the counter, I was bent over now, feeling this hunger rising in me, moaning as his fingers slid inside me, filling me, and then working my clit with this fast, perfect rhythm.

"Mmmmmm." I was his quarry, pushing myself back against him, turning my hips now back and forth into his hand, meeting his touch, guiding his carresses. I couldn't help myself.

"Just as I thought, my little sluts cunt getting hungry. So juicy" I was opening my legs and pressing back, "Looking for something?"

I hated when he did this, how he could get me into this state. And so quickly. But fuck, now I was so horny, and he knew it. Secretly I knew he was right.

I was always so tense, so busy and I just didn't get enough of . . . my body was always on fire, and it drove me crazy. And when I WAS touched ....it was almost painful, this little cat in heat. He knew. I was so aroused now. I found his hard cock as this line in his boxers and pressing against him, began to undulate slide my crotch along his length.

And as I did that I was still saying, "Daddy! You . . have to stop. . . Stop it now! We don't . . .have . . ." I could feel myself sliding my legs together for hime, dropping onto my elbows as I bent over for him. He was pulling my bikini bottoms down my thighs, and I let him. He let go of me for just a second, but found my clit as i slid my legs wide for him, ooooooo, this perfect touch. His fingers digging into my clit, harder now. God, how did he know my body.

"Ohhh.. . . Please. . .Stop. You have to . . . I can't." I didn't move as I began to grind my puss into his hand, my juices soaking his fingers. He moved his hand away, I continued to press my cunt back when with a start realized I was rubbing myself against his bare cock. I looked back, his boxers laying on the floor. His hard cock held straight up against his abdomen by the lips of my pussy. I glanced up into his eyes.

"Hungry little girl?" He had reached up and pulled the tie on my bikini top and began squeezing my bare tits. Pinching my nipples as I slid my cunt along the full length of his cock. I was sorry that in a moment of weakness I had told him they were my second clit.

I whimpered, "If you're going to do it, do it, hurry!" I tipped my ass high, opening my legs wide tipping my hips back, closing my eyes, and waited. My cheek lay down on the counter now and I had pushed all my stuff for getting ready away. Holding my arms out, my hair tangling around my face, holding my mouth open breathing in ragged gasps. My cheeks burned, the counter felt cold. So good, as . . .

"I love your sweet little pussy. It's always so tight," he said as I could feel the head of his cock touch between my legs and then as it pressed me right open, filling me so deep up inside. His whole length pressing into me in one motion, and I squeezed my legs just to feel him there. The head of his cock, bigger than his shaft, the feeling of being stretched wide open. His hands roaming over my body as he fucked me. As I let him do anything to me.

"Ohhh," he was big, and damn I was tight with HIM in me. It felt so good as he slid deep inside and then drew himself out. I began to meet each stroke, undulating, pressing back against him as hard as I could, rocking my hips and letting him fuck me. Letting him squeeze my nipples hard, biting and kissing my neck as he did. Holding me, fucking me, digging his fingers between my legs, squeezing me roughly as we fucked.

He pressed his face into my hair, scratching me with his rough whiskers, whispering, "Like it, like being fucked. You'll be feeling THIS . . . " he was beginning to lift me from the floor with each thrust.

I was holding my mouth open, eyes squeezed shut, "Uh. . . Uh . . .Uh." He was thrusting into me so hard now.

". . . While you're laying on that beach. Like it? Tell me you like it. ." and then he raised me up off the floor, was holding me up with his cock, cradling me in his arms letting me raise and fall as he impaled me over and over. Until I was standing just on tippy toes and plunging down again, harder and harder.

He was growling, "Oh fuck." I could feel him trembling. "Oh my Baby . . . " he was trembling and thrusting inside me, pumping my whole body up and down on his cock. Using me. My clit was sliding along his whole length with the full weight of my body. I could feel my first orgasm rising over me.

"Oh Christ daddy. . . Come on." I could feel a wave of pleasure wash over me as my cunt contracted in spasms around his cock. I could barely speak, "Hurry!"

Just then a horn was honking, I looked up. From the driveway. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

They were here.

"Hurry up. Come on daddy, just cum in me." He was fucking with abandon, these long delicious strokes. I cooed out. "I want it. I want you in me, cum in me. Come on! Just . . .cum!"

I could hear him growling, "Fucking my little girl. Tell me. . . How you like it. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"My legs are so open for you . . . letting you fuck me . . . Oh fuck. Fuck me daddy. I want you in me. . . cum in me." I was reaching back now and scratching him with my nails, drawing my long nails up his thighs and around his cock, digging in with my nails. Scratching him.

And I felt his cock quiver as this surge of cum, wave after wave filling me. It came with such a force that as he filled me I could feel a second orgasm rise up over me and I fell down on the counter. "Oh god! I'm cuming! Harder. Yes Oh . . ." I was panting, whimpering, crushing my puss against him, losing all sense of where I was, spasming against him. I always came twice with daddy.

When I came back around from my orgasm, I was sitting on the floor. That cold floor pressed on my puss, I could feel myself leaking on the floor. My bikini hung around one ankle and my top was hanging down around my waist. He was kneeling on the floor and kissing my hair and neck, as it tangled around my shoulders. We were sweating, this sheen of moisture covering our bodies, just this tangle of flesh on the floor, the heat between us, the smell of sex.

I turned and kissed him soft, felt his hand hold me by the small of the back. We kissed, let our mouths open, touched tongues. I looked in his eyes. Filled him with my tongue.

He was whispering, "Sweet love," always sweet after he came.

Then, the doorbell!

I grabbed my bottoms and ran out of the kitchen, turning my head in from the hall hissed at him. "Go get your robe on. Get the door." I stood there for a moment, my bottoms in my hand, cum running down my legs, him on the floor looking at me. "Hurry up. Tell them I'm coming. You're making me late."

He smiled, "Ok." And following behind me.

"Tell them it'll be just a minute." I held my hand between my legs holding the cum inside as I stepped to the bathroom. Completely exposed, I stood in the doorway my hand over my puss. He came back, standing naked before me, pulling his robe over his shoulder looking at me getting ready in the bathroom. I was also completely naked, tipping my pussy out and dobbing tissue between my legs.

Natural, letting him see me. I saw his limp cock close in the fabric of his robe and squeezed my thighs together.

I heard the door open.

"Is Gina here?"

"Uh, yeah son. She is. She's overslept, think she thought you was coming later. Told me just another minute or so. Here let me get some of her stuff for you. Load it in the car. She never gets the times right."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina Interrupted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds