• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah is Served

Sarah is Served

Sarah retied the black ribbons that put her shoulder length blonde hair into ponytails, straightened her sheer black stockings, and made sure she could balance right on the 6 inch heels. It had taken awhile to get the makeup heavy and still look good, it turned out, but a few careful tries had achieved the right effect. She could not help but smile as she checked herself in the mirror and pinched the nipples on her barely A-cup breasts and knew how just about any man would react to the look.

She was supposed to be nervous, not so thrilled she had to take a few minutes to finger herself right there. Hell, she wasn't supposed to have any interest in this sort of thing at all. Just be the good little 19 year old with the bright future, do well in college, and accomplish all the wonderful things everyone had always told her she was capable of.

Rebellion was probably part of why she'd started cruising the internet, finding out the kinds of things men fantasize about. Wanting to do something that wasn't expected of her. And of course, college was a time for experimentation. All psychoanalyzing aside, though, by the time this idea had come to her and she'd started setting it up, she just thought it sounded like fun.

Her nails explored her shaved pussy, found the clit, stroked it, and it wasn't long at all before she twitched, shook, and came. It was no surprise at all that the orgasm left her wanting more. Completing the fantasy that she had created for herself, Sarah picked the short black rubber raincoat up and tied it close. It was just the right length, covering the stocking tops. The feel of rubber on skin made her want to masturbate again, but better things were waiting.

She didn't know even her hosts name, or much of anything past the fact that his basement was perfect for her needs. It was all nicknames over the internet, and it was one of the few rules she intended to enforce. He'd even left the house key under the mat. Walking out of the bathroom, Sarah wasn't even a hundred percent sure of what she'd see waiting for her in the huge finished room the man had made of the place. It was a quickly reassuring view.

Five naked black men stood in a half circle around the mattress resting in the center of the basement. Every one was well built, handsome, and hung, quelling the one fear she had developed about this situation. All of them were hard, a couple stroking their dicks as they watched her enter the room. The feelings that came with being the center of attention were incredible, Sarah felt like a prom queen or something.

She moved slowly, carefully to the side of the mattress, making sure her playmates got a look at her stocking tops as the raincoat slid to expose them. One hand teased at the raincoat tie, playing with it, while the other reached over to the man closest to her. He was bald and very dark skinned, and has she stroked his cock gently in a slow up and down motion, she was surprised at how soft it felt. Sarah pulled the ties of the coat, exposing her naked body to the group.

"Well, I guess there's no sense in trying to flirt or anything, huh guys?"

Everyone laughed, and while she kept one hand stroking the bald mans cock, she pinched one nipple with the other. Then she motioned the others to come closer to the bed, and bending over she took Baldies cock in her mouth, just a quick tease, and stood up.

"Yum. Okay, guys, you pretty much know the deal, but I guess you'll like hearing it from me in person. I am in the mood to be your total, willing butt slut. I want to feel all of those big, beautiful pieces of black meat rammed up my tight asshole. So long as you only cum up my ass, you can use me any way you want, and I'll even give you all a little treat at the end. Sound fair?"

Sarah guessed it did, because Baldies hand wrapped itself around the back of her head and pulled it back to his hard cock, already coated with some of her lipstick. It had been a lot of work looking online for the right kind of guys, and as her head was shoved down with such force that Baldies cock hit the back of the throat to make her gag, she knew it had been worth it.

Someone behind Sarah grabbed her and kicked her legs apart like a cop getting ready to search a suspect, and then the head of a huge cock unapologetically forced itself into her wet pussy. There wasn't much of a pause after that before she was filled completely with it, as she enjoyed for the first time the experience of being double stuffed. Moaning and twisting, she lost herself in the sensation for awhile as the two men fucking her found a rhythm, roughly battering her between them.

"Fucking slut, this is exactly what you wanted, isn't it? Stuffed full of cock, you ain't gonna be able to walk right for a month once we're done with you."

Sarah enjoyed her second cum of the day listening to the guy fucking her from behind. Her legs were weak, but it didn't matter much, since she was now being held a few inches off the ground by her hips. It was even better then she'd hoped, and she enjoyed the feeling of being completely in the control of these men, being moved by them like a doll. The feel of the raincoats rubber on her back only added to all of this, and she was glad again she'd decided to wear it.

"Hey, a little blonde tramp like this was made for more then just a couple of cocks, man. Move over."

Now there were two other men standing in front of her, though she could just see their cocks. Sarah was proud of the fact that she never hesitated, just started stroking Baldies dick and one of the new ones while sucking on the third. The new guy she was sucking off grunted and told her she was born to suck cock, and her glow of pride grew.

"Time to bust open your shithole bitch, but I want to hear you beg for it."

God, the guy in her pussy was just about perfect! Knew just what to do with her. He wrapped his hands in her pigtails and used them to yank her backwards as he penetrated one more time and then pulled out. It was only, however, to yank her backwards again as he shoved the full length of his pussy-slimed cock up her ass with so much force she screamed and separated from all three of the other dicks she'd been handling. Rubber slid along her flesh with a burn, and the pain only added to her pleasure at the feeling of being anally violated.

"Ohhh....fuck...yeah baby....ram that big black meat in there....rip my fucking ass open....hurt me, hurt me!"

He pounded in and out of her ass, encouraged by her screams, and finally yanked her backwards so far it felt to Sarah like her hair would tear of her head, and they both tipped over backwards. She would have giggled if she weren't in the middle of a chain of orgasms that left it hard to breathe.

The raincoat was tight against her skin as the guy now under her moved her by thrusting his hips up, sending her up and down on his dick. She looked around at the other four men, watching her happily bouncing up and down, and liked to think they were a stunned at what a complete and utter slut she was.

"C'mon, guys. I'm yours, I've got two holes and two hands, I'm a slut for black meat, just fuck my goddamn stupid whore brains out! Fuck me fuck me shove it in me!"

They didn't need any more encouragement. Baldie was up and moved until he could easily fuck her pussy, and he did so, as hard as he could. He managed to find a way he could balance on his knees, and with his hands now free he began to torture her tits, twisting their small nipples, then leaning down to bite hard. Sarah screamed, louder, and louder, and kept coming over and over, and begged for more.

It was awkward as hell, but the other three managed to position themselves so that one was fucking Sarah's throat, deep and hard enough that she began to gag and cough up spit, while the other two had their cocks lovingly stroked and rubbed by her delicate hands.

How long it continued, with her being triple stuffed, holding huge dicks in her hands, she had no idea. It was Heaven, it was all she wanted, and she couldn't remember why anything else had ever mattered to her. She was born for this.

Finally, the man in her ass yelled out, saying he was ready to cum. Reluctantly, Sarah released the men she held and sucked, and motioned Baldie to step back. She asked if anyone else was close, and everyone nodded.

Perfect. Taking as little time as possible, she moved with the guy fucking her still inside until they were both bent over with her upper body on the mattress. The guy in her ass needed no encouragement, and a few more fast thrusts he came inside her.

It was over quickly after that, too quickly, as one after the other the other four men slammed inside her ass a few times, grabbed her pigtails for a grip, and came up her ass. A little leaked out as she was getting fucked by each guy, and wads of cum dripped down her legs, but she managed to keep most of it in place.

Baldie was last, and took the longest. He started out rubbing her back, they had talked how much she liked the feel of rubber. But while he called her slut, whore, bitch, and every other name he could think of, and filled her bowels with it's last load of cum, he too enjoyed the ability to use those pigtails like a jockey with horses reigns.

He stayed inside her, plugging her with his still hard dick, as the others stood in front of her smiling. Baldie called to two of the others, and they left her sight for a few minutes. One came back carrying a large mirror, and Sarah had a narcissistic moment enjoying the sight. She was cover in sweat, bite marks on her tits and shoulders. Drool rolled all over her chin and chest, and her makeup had run in rivers down her face. It was everything she'd dreamed of, and she had to finger herself to a final orgasm.

The second man came down, carrying a large plastic bowl. Baldie slid out, took the bowl, and placed in at Sarah's feet. Smiling at her ability to shock despite what she'd already done, Sarah looked at the open moths of the four other guys as she squatted over the bowl and squeezed the sperm of five men into it.

There was no hesitation in her, she simply picked up the bowl and poured the entire contents into her mouth, swallowing most of it easily. A look back in the mirror told her plenty of it at joined the drool around her mouth and chest.

"Damn, girl, that is a nice treat!" One of them cheered appreciatively.

Sarah smiled, and laid back on the bed, stroking Baldies cock again. She had promised a treat. Some part of her must have known she'd do this, saying that. She must have suspected the joy this would bring her.

"Um...that's not the surprise. My big bald friend here knew about all that. No, the surprise is....before you guys leave here, I'm going to give you all my name and number. I am in your service, any time, any way. You guys, your buddies, any kind of laid you want to get, I'll do. Sound like fun?"

Looking at the men, all five of their cocks beginning to rise as they moved closer, Sarah had to assume that it did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah is Served

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds