• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Oh, How the Tide Turns!

Oh, How the Tide Turns!

123

Full Day at the Spa...$450

Hot New Clothing...$600

Two-way plane ticket from the east coast to the west coast...$750

The look on your face when you open the door and see me standing on your porch...PRICELESS

This has gotten ridiculous. You must agree, don't you? We've been "lovers" for years now, true...however, we've yet to meet in person. Don't you find that just a teensy bit silly? It's been a while since our "relationship" began. Remember when we first encountered each other in that chat room? Seems like a long time ago now, doesn't it? I'm not complaining, mind you. Sure, we've been friends. We've helped each other through a thing or two, but mostly we've just been about phone fucking. But, enough is enough. It's time for this to become real, donchya think? I know you want it...I can't imagine any reason you'd deny yourself such pleasure. We're sexually perfect for one another. Personally, I'm not the type to deny myself the simple pleasures in life. And since you're my #1 pleasure, I want you. I want you now. I want you yesterday. I want you for real. I've mentioned this to you a thousand times, but you always manage to laugh it off. You cite distance as the main reason for us not meeting up. So we're a few thousand miles away from one another...so what? You are aware they have these great things now called airplanes, aren't you? I'm not sure if you think I'm joking when I suggest we meet or why it is that you won't take me seriously, but I'm putting plans into motion once and for all...if you won't come to me, then I'm coming to you.

I know you like to be in control of things...of us...mainly, of me. That's your niche. Granted, it's always worked for me in the past...until now. I had to begin taking control of this situation because it seemed you never would. Do you realize how ridiculously cautious you're being? We've both admitted how badly we want each other...what are you waiting for? Do you like the games? You must. Do you enjoy keeping me at bay? No doubt. You aren't expecting this from me, that much I'm sure of. You think I'm kind of weak, don't you? I bet you don't really think I'll go after what I want. I know you certainly aren't expecting me to take this kind of control...to buy a ticket and show up at your doorstep.

Getting your home address wasn't all that hard. Actually, your mother's really sweet. She went on and on about how you were as a kid. She even told me the story about you and that van! I bet you're wondering how I got her number, though. Don't you remember? Last Christmas when you were visiting your parents, you called me because you wanted me to help get you off. Of course, I was more than happy to oblige, but I was also smart enough to save the phone number. So, last week, I called her. Unfortunately, I had to deceive her a bit. I pretended to be one of your old high school chums coming back to town for a few days. I told her I wanted to surprise you, so she was more than happy to divulge your location. Well, at least half of that is correct...I will be a surprise.

So, here I am...on a plane...headed your way. This is about as nervous as I've ever been. I need things to go perfectly. I hope you lust for me as much as I lust for you and that it wasn't all a ruse. I hope you like what you see because I know I will. I'm not even talking about appearance...I don't care what you look like at this point. It's beyond simple aesthetics. My want runs deep. I desire to know you intimately now. Granted, we've been intimate, but I crave to touch you now as I whisper to you. I aspire to feel your breath against my ear. I long to feel your cock glide in and out of my soft wetness. I've never wanted a person as badly as I want you...it's uncanny. I've downright needed you in ways I've never needed another man. Fuck, I just hope this goes as planned. Ok, so I really don't have much of a plan. I guess I'll just hafta hope this...goes. Whatever happens, I just want from you what you're willing to give to me. I want you. Just you.

Ok, so I've landed. Now what? Oh yeah, a taxi. It's late. I probably should have taken an earlier flight. You might not even be home. You might be out fucking one of the many girls you never tell me about. Don't worry...I'm not stupid...I know they exist. A man like you can't go without a piece of ass for too long. In a way, of course, I envy them because they've had you. More so, though, I pity them because they're not me. C'mon, we both know anything less than me just won't do. I know I'm what you ache for on those lonely nights. Yeah, I definitely pity the girl that tries and inevitably fails to satisfy you. You're certainly a man of high standards...standards that very few women will ever be able to live up to...standards that you already know I can deliver.

After driving for almost an hour, I arrive in front of your apartment building. Nicer than I expected, to be honest. I can see why you moved. As I pay the driver and grab my bag, I realize that this is probably really bad timing. I quickly convince myself that you're not home...that you've gone out for the night...that I'm in for many hours of sitting on your doorstep and waiting on you. I hope I'm wrong...I've waited long enough as it is.

I take a deep breath and make my way deliberately towards your porch. I can literally hear my heart beating in my head...it's pounding like never before. I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm about to meet you...well, maybe, assuming you are home. I stop and check my lipstick one more time...my soft pink lips look ready to be kissed and I'm hoping you take advantage of that quickly. I've got a full head of auburn curls...for once, they fall gracefully at my shoulders instead of becoming a frizzy mess. I straighten my black blouse to be sure that my tits are showing nicely. It's unbuttoned just enough to reveal my large D cups begging to tumble over the top of my push-up bra. My wide legged grey slacks and black heels add sophistication. Who am I kidding, though? I'm not here to show you my sophistication.

Nonetheless, I've arrived. I'm officially standing on your doorstep. As I reach up to ring the doorbell, I notice my hand visibly shaking. I'm so fuckin' nervous! I take a deep breath and somehow manage to press the button. Several moments pass and I don't hear anything from your side of the door. No stirring...no running to see who's at the door. As I suspected, you're probably not home. Then it hits me. Oh fuck! Maybe you ARE home, but you're busy. You could very well have "company"...my supposed competition could be in your bed at this very moment! I freak myself out with that thought and prepare to turn and leave. Where the hell I'm gonna go, I don't know. But, suddenly, I hear the lock click. I turn back around, purse my lips together, and stand up straight as the door swings open.

Wow. There you are. You're hotter than I remembered. I've seen pictures of you, sure, but they didn't do you justice. I knew you weren't short, but you're indeed TALL. You're not terribly muscular, which I like, but you're toned. Your long-ish hair is wet, dripping down, and covering your eyes. You've obviously just gotten out of the shower. All you have on is a pair of unbuttoned jeans...the same jeans I've pictured rumpled up on my bedroom floor a time or two.

"Can I help you?" you ask, barely looking at me as you attempt to dry your head off with a towel.

"I think so," I answer with a smile. "I'm taking a survey."

"Oh, I'm not interested," you say politely as you take a step back and prepare to close the door.

"Are you sure? I'm just tryin' to find out if guys who are really great phone fucks are as good in person as they claim to be."

You stop dead in your tracks and finally look up at me. Your eyes narrow. You stare at me for several moments, looking me up and down. Finally, your mouth gapes open and you drop the towel at your feet. I can practically see your mind racing. "Oh fuck...Lore?!"

"The one and only."

"What are you doin' here?"

"Apparently, I'm interrupting your plans."

"Well, I wasn't expecting company...and I CERTAINLY wasn't expecting you." You're obviously still dumbfounded...which, of course, I'm enjoying.

"Expect the unexpected," I say with a giggle.

You step onto your front porch and just stare at me for what feels like endless moments. All I can do is stare back. Damn, you do have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen in my entire life. Finally, you lean down and pick up the bag that I'd dropped at my feet, but never take your eyes off me. I get nervous as your eyes linger on me, but I manage to follow you inside. As you set my bag down, you close the door behind me. I find myself up against the entryway wall with you standing in front of me...still staring. "I still can't believe you're here."

"Believe it."

To my surprise, you brazenly run your hand along the top of my breast. My breath catches in my throat. You smile and look up at me. Our eyes lock. I bite my lower lip. You've gotta show me who's boss right outta the gate, eh? You're unbelievable...but, lucky for you, I like unbelievable. Your hands travel upward...you reach up and caress my face as you stare into me. Not at me...into me. I knew it. I knew you'd have that ability. You don't just stare into my eyes, no. You stare straight through me...into my heart, my soul. I knew that about you. It's part of why I found myself so drawn to you. Admittedly, I never expected to crave someone so badly from just talking to them over the phone. Now that I'm standing in front of you, though, and I feel your hands on me for the first time, I know my instincts about you were correct...all of them.

You lean in and kiss my shoulder lightly. My heart's still pounding...my brain's in shut-down mode. Fuck, I want you. Your kisses continue up my neck sending goosebumps down my spine. "I guess in the interest of your survey I should attempt to prove myself," you whisper huskily against my ear.

Somehow I manage to get my brain active again. "Then what are we doing here in the entryway?" I whisper back in a surprisingly cool tone. I even surprised myself with that response. You, however, don't waste a minute. You stand up straight and smile down at me. You hair is still slightly dripping wet. I watch as a few water droplets make their way down your gorgeous face...down your cheekbone, along the ridge of your nose, down those perfectly luscious lips of yours. And goddamn, you are tall! Quite a bit taller than me, in fact, and I'm not a small girl. You take my hand in yours and lead me further into your apartment. I assume we're heading towards your bedroom...or, at least, I hope so. "It looks as though you were getting ready to go out," I somewhat inquire, knowing you probably won't give me a straight answer. You never do.

You stop and turn back towards me, pulling me into your arms. You kiss my lips hard. Your tongue forces its way past my lips and slides over mine. It feels as though you're staking your claim on me. Our first kiss takes my breath away, but doesn't appear to affect you as much. Appearances can be deceiving, though, and I'm guessing you're the deceptive type when you wanna be. You do, however, look quite excited. "My plans just changed," you say coyly, not divulging any details. That's so like you. You're such a pain in the ass sometimes...but that's part of why I'm so attracted to you.

Finally, you pull me into your bedroom. I take a quick look around. Pretty simple...bed, chest of drawers, night table. There's a small lamp on in the corner that gives off very little light. The room is dim and actually somewhat romantic. Let's face it, though...right now we're not after romance. Right now, feeling your naked body move against mine is first on my agenda...ok, maybe second after the incredible teasing you're about to undergo, of course. (Yet another thing you didn't think I would be able to do...just you wait, lover.) Standing at the side of your bed now, you pull me to you again and kiss me. Softer this time, to my surprise. You're so sensual. I can feel your fingertips on the curves of my breasts as you reach up to unbutton my blouse. As you pull away from my lips leaving me wanting more, your eyes linger at my chest and you continue to undress me. When you undo the last button, your hand glides up my chest and over my shoulders, slowly pushing my shirt off me and onto the floor. Now you're staring into me again...yes, into me. I can feel it. I close my eyes and try to remember to breathe. My heart jumps with excitement...with lust...with more. God, I need this. I need to give myself to you completely...right now. But I can't. I've learned my lesson in doing such a thing. Now that I'm here, I've got to play this smart. I've got to tease you. I can't let you have everything you desire...not yet. You deserve this, ya know. You deserve to have the tables turned around on you. You're always in control. Well, honey, this is my little adventure and we're gonna do things my way for a change.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," I say, waving a finger between us.

"What?"

"Take your jeans off."

"Already? I like the way you think!" you exclaim in that oh-so-dorky way you have about you that somehow gets me every time. I giggle as you quickly pull them off and kick them aside. Oh fuck...there it is. Your cock. It's...it's...well, I'll admit...it's fucking perfect. Not too big, not too small. It's gonna feel like heaven sliding inside me, I just know it. My eyes are glued to it. You see me lick my lips. "It's not like you haven't seen this before," you say with a smirk, giving your cock a few strokes. Yeah, I had, that's true. Your naughty self sent me a few pictures of your hard dick. But, seeing it in person, just inches away, knowing I could reach out finally and feel your hot skin...that changed everything. I'd noticed that your cock was already half hard when you kissed me in the living room, but now, it was getting really stiff as you stared at me and stroked it. Damn, I didn't wanna slow play this, but I knew it was my only option. It was what I had to do.

I didn't say anything about your comment. Instead, I pushed you down roughly onto your bed and looked at you through smoldering eyes. "Are you attempting to take charge, Lorie?" you ask with a chuckle.

As usual, you don't take me seriously. "Lay down flat, hands above your head, and shut the fuck up," I demand.

This took you by surprise, but you did it anyhow. You easily give up control without a fight and, to be honest, I was shocked. Although, I knew it was mostly just because you wanted me and you wanted me now. That's the only reason you'd pretend to play by my rules...at least for a short while. I also knew, however, that you'd take control of the situation when you needed to and take from me what you wanted. The very thought of you in control of me made my cunt even wetter.

I stood at the side of your bed for a long moment taking all of this in...the scent of your apartment, of you. I gazed at your entire naked body from head to toe. Damn you're beautiful, just as I knew you'd be. From the icy blue shade of your eyes to the curve of your shoulders to the mole on your abdomen to the strength in your long legs. You are truly amazing. It's all I can do to keep myself from straddling you and allowing your cock to fill me up right this very second. Instead, though, I step out of my heels and kick them aside as I unbutton my dress pants. You smile up at me as you watch me undress myself. Again our eyes lock and I feel the heat between us. Damn, I thought it'd been powerful on the phone, but in person, it was almost more than I could take! After long moments, I allow my pants to fall down my long, curvy legs, leaving me standing there in just my black silk push-up bra and matching panties. You smile as you finally see my black silk panties and my bare legs. Damn, that sexy as smile. I'd heard you smile many times (yes, you can hear someone smile), but to actually witness the curve of your lips, that slight dimple in your cheek, and that gleam in your eye sent shivers down my spine.

"C'mere," you say in that sexy, husky voice that you use to get to me. Not this time, darlin'.

"I will...when I'm damn well ready," I inform you.

"Bitch," you growl. You know bitch is my "button word", but it's not going to work this time. If I'm in relative control of myself with you naked right in front of me, then I can make it through you calling me bitch. Although, I will admit...hearing you growl that word did make my cunt wetter still.

I run my hands down my body...over my curves. I leisurely caress my breasts with my fingertips. You watch on in what looks to be disbelief...your eyes wide, your mouth wide open. You probably can't believe I'm actually here and almost naked at the foot of your bed, can you? I can't believe I'm here, either. We've waited for this for so long, so I don't want to rush it. (Well, I've been waiting for it...you've been avoiding it for some ungodly reason. Fool!) However, as my hands travel from my breasts and down my sides, I find my thumbs in the waistband of my silk panties. I see you shut your mouth and raise an eyebrow in anticipation. You're obviously dying to catch a glimpse of my cunt. Oh, you're gonna love it, that much I'm sure of. I can see the impatience on your face, but I've gotta have a lil' fun with you. I slowly run my thumbs along the inside of my waistband several times. You hiss. Oh...a little frustrated, are we? Good!

I pull my panties off my hip on one side. Your head bobs up quickly, so I pull my panties back up. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," I say with my hands on my hips. "I told you to lay flat."

You grumble, but swiftly do as you're told. Your eyes never leave my body, though. You're dying to see more. I love it! I love having control over you sometimes. It's such a high...especially since you know how to control me in return. You do. You can control me like no one else can. But...not right now. Right now, it's my turn to have some fun with you, and I'm not wasting a second of it. I do eventually let my panties fall off my hips and slide down my silky legs. Your breath gets caught in your throat. I kick them aside and just stand there with my hands on my hips as you stare at my smoothly waxed pussy. It's glistening with my juices at this point, I can feel it...and I'm sure you've already taken note of it as well. God, I love to watch you writhe. You're actually struggling to not touch me...I can see it in your eyes. That's so fucking hot. Nonetheless, you continue doing as instructed...keeping your hands above your head, even holding onto the headboard.

Finally, I move onto the bed. I keep my legs spread wide as my knees dig into the mattress. I pucker my lips at you and wink. You growl in return. I can't help but giggle. I bend my head and kiss the tip of your toe. I hear you moan at my smallest touch. You're already dying, aren't you? Oh yeah...this is gonna be really fun for me, I can tell.

I begin kissing up your foot...up your calf...up your thigh. Small, wet kisses that I can imagine linger on your hot skin even after I've moved upward. Your skin on fire! I bet it's tingling. I move down again and begin at the toe on your other foot. This time, I lick my way upward. You watch my every move as you moan deep in your throat. You cast your eyes downward and look not at my tongue, but at my tits. You can feel the silk of my bra touching the insides of your leg, can't you? It's a small thing, but the feeling must be very heightened given the circumstances. It must be driving you mad! I almost feel guilty for torturing you so...almost, but not really. You love it and hate it all at once. I can tell every one of my touches is magnified given the desperate want we've both been suffering all these years. We're way past due for this pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Oh, How the Tide Turns!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds