• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Man's World

A Man's World

Are you obsessed with gay sex? Come on, tell me the truth. Do you get all worked up at the very mention of it? Does the thought of a man fucking another man turn you on? Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to be the first to admit that I am completely obsessed with doing it with the guys. My name is Roger Stanley and gay sex is my addiction. It's my favorite thing to do. There's something deliciously naughty about it. Maybe that's why I am such a sexual enthusiast.

I was first introduced to gay sex by my friend Nick back when I went to an all-male catholic School. I had recently turned eighteen. I was a tall, somewhat chubby black male in a school filled with white males. There were no black girls around. I missed my black girls. There's nothing in the world quite like a fine-looking black woman. Black females embody the feminine mystique. I was stuck in an all-male environment and there were no sexy girls around. I missed my old girlfriend Violet. She knew how to take care of a brother's needs. But she wasn't around. What's a horny brother to do? I decided to test the waters of sexuality, as they say. Now, let me be the first to say that I am not queer or anything. I am just a horny dude who wanted to enjoy himself during his last year of high school.

My roommate Nick Bartleby was a tall, lean guy with blond hair and pale blue eyes. He was good-looking and also the Senior Class President. His father was a congressman and his mother was a district attorney. The dude was headed to Harvard next fall. He was handsome, smart and wealthy. The kind of guy I envied. Nick Bartleby was cool. All the dudes on campus looked up to him. He played on the football team. He wasn't captain but he was a better than average player and outstanding linebacker. He was cool. Somehow, we ended up becoming fuck buddies.

It happened one morning in February. We had only a couple months of school left. I was headed to Boston University on a wrestling scholarship. Nick was going to Harvard. As did both of his parents before him. The dude was going places. This Saturday, I found my acceptance letter from Boston University in the mail and read it to Nick. He was impressed. I smiled and went into the shower. I stood under the warm water, cleaning myself up and singing. Nick followed me into the shower.

I was surprised to find him standing there, naked as a jaybird in the shower with me. I stared at him. What the hell was he doing? Nick stared at me, and grinned. He reached and touched me on the chest. I stared at him, suddenly unable to move. Nick came closer, and started touching me all over. He kissed me, and surprisingly, I kissed him back. He was touching me all over the place, caressing my neck, my chest and later, my groin. I felt my cock grow hard in his hand. Expert hands at that. Nick kissed me on the lips, then kissed a path down my chest to my groin. I felt his warm lips kiss my cock, and gasped. Nick took me into his mouth. I looked down at my roommate as he began sucking my dick. I couldn't believe this. Nick sucked me off and I was thrusting into his mouth as he took me. I felt his warm lips and tongue around my cock and balls. I had never felt such pleasure. I've heard guys talk about receiving oral sex from girlfriends in the locker room but I had never had the experience. Now, I knew what they were talking about.

Nick sucked me until I burst. I couldn't help it. I came, and he drank all of my seed. When he was done, he got up and smiled at me. He was still stroking my cock. I felt myself grow hard again. I wanted him. He read the desire in my eyes and complied with my silent request. Nick turned around and I cupped his sexy butt cheeks in my hands. I caressed them. The dude had a nice butt. Slowly, I spread them apart and slid my cock into his ass. Nick grimaced when I entered him. I began fucking him, slowly. His ass felt so warm and tight around my cock. I fucked him harder as he urged me to. Nick pushed back against me, driving me deeper inside him. I held him by the hips and thrust into him. He moaned in pleasure and rocked back energetically as I took him. I was fucking him like there was no tomorrow. He was loving it and so was I. We screamed loud enough to wake the dead. We fucked and sucked the entire morning.

That day, Nick and I became fuck buddies. I couldn't believe it. I had been this guy's roommate for a whole year and I had no idea that he was into guys. I was surprised at myself as well. I liked girls. I had pictures of sexy, big-booty Latinas and black females all over my bedroom wall. Yeah, I liked women. But I also liked what I did with Nick. I've only been with one girl before, my pal Violet, a tomboy from an all-female boarding school. Since my first encounter with Nick, I've had sex with a few other guys. I'm always the top. I enjoy sex with men but I want to keep my ass a virgin, if you know what I mean. Maybe I am really bisexual. I don't know. I don't care about labels. For the time being, I'm going to have some fun. Nobody has to know my business.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • A Man's World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds