• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hitch Hiker: Denise

The Hitch Hiker: Denise

I was leaning against the door of the car trying to catch a short nap. It was a Union 76 truck stop and I was parked in the back of the lot where it was fairly dark. On the way from Kansas City to Denver I had gotten sleepy and had caught myself nodding off and I figured I better pull over before I ran off the road and killed myself. I had been there about three hours and while I had gotten some sleep it had been a fitful nap what with air brakes hissing on and off. The whining of the diesel engines as the trucks pulled into and out of the lot didn't help either. I had just made up my mind to go into the restaurant, drink a gallon of hot black coffee and hit the road when there was a 'tap tap' on the window. I sat up and looked out to see a young girl standing there. I rolled the window down and waited for her to tell me what she wanted. I'd heard about hookers who worked truck stops, but this girl looked way too young to be a hooker. It turned out that she both was and wasn't - it just depended on the way you looked at it.

"Mister, I haven't eaten in three days and I'm desperate. I'll give you a blow job for the price of a meal."

Obviously she wasn't a real hooker, not if she was giving blow jobs away for what amounted to less than ten bucks. I told her to get in the car and once she was in she looked at me nervously and said, "I only done it once before, but I'll try real hard to do it good."

I started the car and I saw sudden panic on her face, "Relax, the first thing you need to learn about selling yourself is to get paid up front."

I drove the car up to the parking area by the restaurant and parked.

"Come on," I said, "Lets get you fed."

She started to order a typical kids meal, burger and fries, but I wouldn't let her; I ordered the top sirloin, baked potato and a trip to the all you can eat salad bar. She made two trips to the salad bar and it was the first chance I'd had to get a good look at her. Not a bad figure, at least as far as I could tell considering her baggy clothes, and a very pretty face all be it a slightly dirty one. After she had finished her meal I asked her how old she was and she told me she was eighteen and asked me why I wanted to know.

"Because you don't look old enough and guys can go to jail for messing with girls who aren't old enough."

She dug in her pocket and came out with a driver's license that she handed me. Her name was Denise and she had been eighteen for almost a week. It took some prying on my part, but I finally got her story out of her. She let home on her eighteenth birthday and was heading for California where she hoped to find a girl friend of hers that had moved there. She didn't have much money when she left and what little she'd had ran out by the time she reached St. Louis. When I asked her why she hadn't waited until she had more money before making the trip she told me that she just couldn't wait any longer. It seems that her step father had been telling her when she reached eighteen he was going to make a woman out of her. Her mother had treated it as a joke, but Denise knew that he meant it. Denise had run away from home twice and both times her mother had called the police and they had found her and taken her back home. I asked her why she hadn't turned him in to the cops and she told me she was afraid to. I ordered apple pie ala mode for desert and then we went out and got in the car.

"Are we going to do it here? I'd rather go in the back where it's dark."

I smiled at her, "Sorry to disappoint you honey, but I'm not going to let you suck my dick. I just can't bring myself to take advantage of some one in trouble. You will have to pay for your dinner by keeping me company on my way to Denver and helping me stay awake. You got a bag or anything back there that you need?" She didn't and I pulled out onto I-70 and headed for Denver.

About an hour down the road she slid over next to me and put her hand on my leg. I glanced over at her and saw that she was looking at me, "I want to" she said.

"Not while I'm driving" I said, "We will be in Denver in seven hours and if you still want to when we get there maybe I'll let you."

Now, I love blow jobs as much as the next guy and this was the first time in my life that I had ever shied away from one, but something about this situation just didn't set right with me. I think it was because Denise was young enough to be my daughter, well almost. I was thirty-five and my daughter was fifteen. But good intentions don't necessarily override a hard cock. When I told her no she stayed sitting beside me with her hand on my leg and after a few miles she fell asleep leaning against my shoulder and eventually she slid down and ended up with her head using my leg for a pillow. Unfortunately my cock just happened to be laying along my right leg only inches from her head and as she moved around trying to get comfortable she put her head on it and, quite naturally, it began to grow. As it grew she felt it grow and she raised her head up and looked at the lump developing and placed her hand on it and that was all it took.

I pulled over on the shoulder and unzipped and let Denise have her way. She might have only done it once before, but the girl had a natural talent for sucking cock and it only took her three minutes to get me to the point of cumming. I almost told her that I was going to shoot, but then I decided not to. She was going to have to learn to swallow sooner or later, especially if she was going to continue to pay for things with blow jobs. When the first spurt came out it caught her completely by surprise and she gagged and tried to pull her head up, but I held her in place and she was forced to gulp and swallow it all. When I was limp I let go of her head and she jerked it up and gave me a look that would kill.

"What's the matter?" I asked, "You don't understand that a blow job includes swallowing?"

Her anger changed to a sheepish look and she mumbled a no. "Better get in the back seat to sleep. If you stay up here using my leg for a pillow we might never get to Denver."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had expected me to let her out on I-70 when I reached my exit, but I kept on driving until we got to my house. I pulled in my driveway, shut off the car and said, "We'll get you a shower, see if we can't find you a change of clothes or two and then see what we can do about getting you on your way to California."

While she was in the shower I dug through the clothes that my ex-wife had left behind trying to find something that Denise could use. I finally gave up and figured that I would let Denise do the digging and let her pick out what she wanted. I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast when she came in wearing nothing but a bra and panties and I immediately noticed that her body was a lot better than I had suspected. I took her to the bedroom and showed her the stuff that Elise had left behind and told her to go through it and take what she wanted. Ten minutes later she came back wearing a dress and said, "How does this look?"

I told her that she looked great and that breakfast was ready. After breakfast was over with she went back to the bedroom and for the next hour she kept coming back and modeling things for me. I was on the phone calling in a favor when I heard her say, "How's this?" I turned and saw her in a pair of high heels and a black see through nighty. She did a little turn in front of me and said, "What do you think?" My response was the expected one and when she knelt down in front of me she said, "Tell me this time, okay? I'll swallow, I just don't want to be surprised."

The favor I'd called in was a job for Denise. I told her she could stay with me, no strings attached, using my daughters old room until she had enough money to head for California. We went to the mall that afternoon and got her all the things that women need, lipstick and other cosmetics, hair stuff, some underwear and socks and then I drove her over to see Andy. I'd talked him into hiring Denise as a receptionist/file clerk and she was to start the next day. I left the two of them to talk and ran a couple of errands and when I came back Andy was all smiles, "She knows computers. I've been having all kinds of problems with my system and she has just about got it straightened out. I think you just helped make my life a little easier."

On the way back to the house Denise said, "He's nice. I think I'll like working for him."

I fixed us some dinner and then we watched TV for a while and around nine I told her that I was going to bed and I left her watching some game show. I was just stepping out of the shower when she walked in on me wearing the same heels and nighty that she had worn earlier in the day, "They worked this morning so I thought I would try them again."

She grinned at me; "It seems like it's having the desired effect."

I led her to the bed and she said, "This time I want you to do me, okay?"

I looked at her lying there so virginal and innocent looking and I almost didn't do it - almost! She was tight, extremely tight and from the faces she was making it seemed like I was hurting her and so I stopped and tried to pull away from her, but she grabbed me and said, "Don't stop, please, just do it."

I kept pushing and suddenly she gave a cry of pain and just as suddenly I knew what was going on - I had just taken her virginity. Well, there wasn't anything for it but to press on. When it was over she said, "They tell me it gets better. Is that true? It wasn't really too bad there at the end."

I assured her that it did indeed get better.

"Can we do it again?"

It was a long night.

Denise never did sleep in the other bedroom. She spent her nights in my bed and she never did leave for California. For the first two months or so Denise wanted to fuck two or three times a night and she wanted to do everything. She loved having her pussy eaten, she loved fucking, she loved sucking my cock and she absolutely loved anal sex. I did my best to try and stay with her, but eventually she wore me down to where I was only able to go once a night for five or six days a week or twice a night for two or three nights a week. For all practical purposes we might as well have been married. We shared the cooking and cleaning, but I wouldn't let her pay any of the expenses so she saved up her money to buy a car.

She started dating fellows around her own age, staying out till midnight or two in the morning and then coming home and climbing into bed with me. She was always horny after a date and so she always woke me up to take care of her. Inevitably the night came when she came home and got me up and I discovered that I was not the first one to gain entry to her that night. She never said a word other than, "Fuck me honey, fuck me. I need it bad." The feel of my cock sliding into some one else's cum was not a new one for me, in fact that feeling was the reason that Elise and I were no longer married - I'd slid into her cum filled cunt one too many times. But I had no claim on Denise and she wasn't breaking any vows by spreading her legs for some one else.

Where it got touchy, at least for me, was the first time Denise came to me after some one else had fucked her and wanted me to eat her. She didn't ask, she just got into a sixty-nine with me. I could see that her pussy had already been serviced and I hesitated to put my mouth on her. She squirmed around trying to push her pussy down on my mouth and finally she whined, "Please honey, please. You know how much I like it."

I gave in and began to lick and suck her cunt. After that once or twice a week Denise would come home from a date after having been fucked and want me to eat her. Soon it moved up to three or four times a week and since she didn't have a steady boyfriend I began to wonder if maybe some of Elise had remained on her clothes and had been transferred to Denise, turning her into just as big a slut as Elise had been. I didn't have to wonder about it for long.

I threw a card party one Friday night for a bunch of old friends. I had expected Denise to go out since she hardly ever stayed in on the weekend, but for some reason she stayed home that Friday night. For the first couple of hours she served as a hostess and raised a few eyebrows, you know, a jab in the ribs and "You and her? You old dog you" type comments. About two and a half hours into the game Jerry got up to go to the bathroom and when he didn't come back in about ten minutes Glen got up to go and see what was keeping him. When neither of them were back in five minutes I got up to go and see what was happening. I found both of them in the bedroom buried in Denise. Glen had his cock in her mouth and Jerry had her legs up on his shoulders and was pounding away at her pussy. I heard "Damn!" from behind me and I turned to see that Ron and Dave had followed me and were looking over my shoulder.

The poker game was off and the gangbang was on.

It bothered me a little to see these thirty-five year old guys fucking that little eighteen year old girl, but then I thought, "You fucking hypocrite, you're thirty-five and you've been fucking her for six months now."

The gangbang lasted until two o'clock in the morning and as the guys were getting dressed they asked Denise if they could do it again some time. She surprised the hell out of me by pointing at me and saying, "You will have to ask him. I will if he will let me."

I mumbled that I'd think about it and everyone left. I walked back to the bedroom and Denise was lying there waiting for me, "Are you mad?"

I shrugged and said, "You don't belong to me. You are free to do what you want to."

Her face clouded up and she looked like she was going to cry. "What did I say? Why are you going to cry?"

"I thought I meant something to you. I do belong to you and I thought you knew that."

"If you belong to me what about all the screwing you do during the week? You don't ask for my approval or permission to do that."

"That's different. I don't do it here and I always come home to you when I'm done."

Now there was pure logic for you. If Elise could have sold me on that we would still be married. Given her logic I just had to ask, "If that's so why didn't you ask me if you could do what you did tonight?"

"That was a fluke. I'm not used to having to lock the bathroom door and I was in there naked when Jerry walked in on me. It surprised us both and things just kind of happened and when Glen walked in on us it didn't seem like the time to quibble over things."

I was amazed at her reasoning process, but the bottom line was what was I going to do? On the one hand I liked having her around, but on the other she was doing everything that my ex-wife did that made me kick her ass out. The only difference was that Denise wasn't sneaking around and lying about it. However Denise looked at it (the 'I belong to you" remark) she was still an unencumbered free agent. The answer to the 'what was I going to do' question came easier than I thought; as I stood looking down at her and thinking she asked, "You want me the way I am, or should I take a shower first?"

The answer? I undressed and climbed into bed with her.

The Friday night poker game became a weekly event although precious little got done in the way of card playing. We held the group at seven, the maximum number for seven card stud, just in case we actually had to play cards (Denise's time of the month sometimes got in the way). Denise still dated during the week, although not as much as she had, and on most of those nights I found myself sliding into a cum filled cunt or eating it or both. Denise has a birthday coming up in a week and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she said, "I want you to marry me."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You will have to give up all your boyfriends and the Friday night poker game."

"Oh don't be silly. You know you like making love to me after somebody else has."

I'm taking her shopping for a ring tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hitch Hiker: Denise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds