• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fine Black Mama

Fine Black Mama

Edited by Rozezwild

"Damn! Mama you're fine as...hell!" Jermane put his hand on the bottom part of his mother butt-cheek that was exposed from her booty shorts. "Where you going dressed like that? You got you're stripper shoes on and everything."

"To the Moose club to have a few drinks." Jackie shook the ice in her empty glass.

"Have some more Erk and Jerk." He filled her glass with the brandy. "Mama you got to let me take some pictures of you in this slamming ass outfit." He rubbed his hand over the other butt-cheek and then pushed his fingers under them to her crotch.

Jackie spread her legs and pushed her ass back more to his touch.

"Damn, I need to get some this ass myself." Jermane press his hard-on against her big butt-cheeks and ground.

Jackie reached back holding his butt and rolled with his grind.

"Shit! I better stop before I cum on myself," Jermane laughed. "Let me get my camera."

Jermane came back finding his mother dancing in the living room and nursing her drink. He started snapping away at her smooth long brown legs, her big bubble butt, and her braless boobs which were bursting out of her top. He leaned shooting pictures up at her ass from the floor.

"Show me your titties mom?"

Jackie pulled her top up over her boobs, and turned posing for him.

"Ah ma, you look so beautiful." Jermane snapped one picture after another, constantly moving around her catching her big brown bubble butt at different angles. "Pull them half way down."

Jackie put her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and pulled them half off her butt-cheeks. She moved about shifting her weight teasing the camera with her big brown mounds. She walked back to fill her glass and slipped out of her shorts. Jermane was right behind her snapping pictures.

"Turn around mom." He knelt in front of her taking a close up picture of her juicy shaved pussy. "You shaved. That beautiful mom...real beautiful."

She spread her legs, and then pulled her brown pussy lips apart showing him the pink.

"Show me them tits." Jermane said moving back getting the full view of his mother in only the transparent high heel slides.

The more Jackie got, raising her legs and inserting her finger into her pussy. She bent over spreading her butt-cheeks allowing her son to capture every movement. She laid on the sofa and pulled her knees up to her shoulders and traced her pussy with the tip of her finger showing the camera where the insertion points were.

"Damn mom, the only thing you need is a dick to play with." Jermane thrust the bulge in his pants at her face pointing the camera down at her.

Jackie grabbed hold of his sweat pants and yanked them down his legs allowing his throbbing black cock to spring out at her. She took hold of the thick shaft and looked up at the camera, moving the head of his dick over her tongue.

"Yeah mama, suck it." Jermane snapped the picture while his mother sucked expertly on his big black dick. He thrust his cock back and forth fucking her mouth. "Put it in your pussy." He struggled to contain his excitement.

Jackie laid back on the sofa held her knees up and guided her son's hard dick to her pussy as he got over her. She rubbed the head of his dick between the folds of her pussy lips and then into her steaming pot.

"Oh shit mom, I gotta fuck you." He put down the camera and sunk his dick in her hot pussy.

"You like my pussy, don't you?" Jackie smiled at her son batting her eyes.

"Shit yeah mom." Jermane grunted as he drove his hard dick into his mother's waiting pussy. His balls snapped against her ass, pounding her pussy as if he was trying to get every drop. He huff and strained as sweat poured from his body. His veins swelled in his neck and arms.

"Jermane!" Alisha shouted entering their mother's home. "You'll fuck anybody, won't you."

"I just had to have some of this." Jermane huffed and strained continuing his stroke.

Jackie reached out taking her daughter's hand. "I still got it, don't I?"

"You sure do, and Jermane is trying to get all of it." Alisha laughed and picked up her mother's glass and tasted it. "Damn Erk and Jerk. This shit would make a nun drop her draws."

"Just one more minute." Jermane strained and grunted.

Alisha picked up her brother's camera and started snapping pictures. She had a good eye and had taught Jermane what he knew about photography. She also knew that this was the type of thing that he would use it for.

"Oh fuck!" Jermane jammed dick into his mother's pussy, jerking and straining as he flooded her pussy with his thick cream.

Alisha continued taking pictures of his dick dripping cum as he pulled it out of their mother. "What you going to do, make a...I like fucking my mom, web site." She laughed. "Don't put these on the internet Jermane. I'm not kidding. I don't want anyone finding out that my brother is fucking my mother. This is some kinky shit, even for you Jermane."

"What are you getting so twisted about?" Jermane asked.

"You take shit too far sometimes." Alisha said. "Remember, this is our mother not some hoodrat. You fucking is one thing, Jermane, but don't go putting her out in the street."

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to doing anything like to mom." Jermane pulled Jackie into his arms.

Jackie wrapped her arms around his neck and licked and kissed the sides of his face.

"You heard me Jermane. Bye mama." Alisha kissed her mother's cheek. "Give it to him good," she whispered in her mother's ear. She kissed Jermane on the lips pushing her tongue into his mouth. "Behave yourself."

"As much as I can." He popped Alisha's ass making a noise that sounded worse that it was.

Alisha finger waved his as she left.

"Take me to my bedroom and fuck me some more." She turned his face and stuck her tongue in his mouth. "I need some more of that big black juicy dick."

"You got it!" Jermane chuckled, lifting his mother into his arms and caring her to the king-sized bed.

"Get the KY jell out of my dresser drawer." Jackie position herself on her hands and knees. "Put some on your thing, baby and stick it to me."

Jermane spread the thick grease on his dick and a little on his mom's asshole. He held his dick tight as he pushed it into the tight canal. He worried that it would hurt, but she showed no signs of discomfort. She pushed steadily back on his dick.

"You better hold on." Jackie giggled. She clinched her asshole tightly around his shaft and started rolling her hips.

"Ma! Ma! Oh shit! Ma!" He gripped her hips, holding on for dear life. He shot his cum completely out of control, as if he has pissed himself.

Jackie relaxed her recital muscles and looked back at the expression on her son's face. "That's a treat I don't give too often." She whipped her forehead with the back of her hand. "I need a nap." She stretched out on her stomach.

Jermane sat on the bed rubbed his mother's sweet brown buns as she drift off in her drunken slumber. He cleaned himself up and returned. He laid next to her holding a hand full of her ass.

Jackie woke many hours later covering Jermane's hand as he pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy. "I must have gotten wasted for us to laying here like this." She held his hand in place. "Don't stop now. I feel like you must have had more than your fingers up in there." She smiled, but the strained from her throbbing head. "Oh yeah, I remember."

"Sorry mom, I couldn't pass this up."

"I'm not blaming you. It's coming back. It's just my head is pounding."

Jermane removed his fingers and stuck them in his mouth.

"I guess you liked it, huh?" She smiled getting off the bed and slipped on her housecoat.

Jermane escorted her to the kitchen. His hard-on pushed out the front of his pajamas. He slid his hand to her ass.

"What did Alisha come over here for?" She didn't flinch as his hand moved under her short housecoat and between her butt-cheeks.

"I think she forgot when she saw us on the sofa." Jermane squeezed her butt-cheek firmly, and then removed his hand.

"I guess I better call her." Jackie picked up the phone.

Jermane got headache medicine and water for her, while she called Alisha.

"Hey girl!" Jackie spoke into the phone to Alisha.

Jermane knelt on one knee behind his mother and pushed his face between her butt-cheeks. He pushed his tongue into her asshole. She spread her leg and pushed her ass back giving him better access.

"Wooo yeah girl. He got his mouth on it right now." Jackie laughed and joked with her daughter as her pussy and asshole was licked and sucked. "Mmmmm. I was going to get him to take some pictures of me anyway." She humped her ass back with the rhythm of his probing digit. "Yeah, I want a big one to go over the fireplace, and one to go over my bed. That's if he ever get out of my stuff." She leaned on the counter as Jermane slid his dick in her hot pussy. "Mmmmmm sooo big," she moaned. Alisha joke made her laugh and move Jermane's dick around inside of her. "Alisha girl, just come on over cause this boy is...just come on." Jackie hung up the phone and grabbed hold of the counter as Jermane drill his big black dick deep in her.

"Damn mom, you pussy is so good." Jermane grunted rising up on his toes as he pounded his mother's pussy. His cock seemed to get harder with each thrust. He pumped his cock as fast as he could.

"Mmmmm! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jackie felt the power of her son's thrusts ripple waves of pleasure through her body. The feeling of her pending orgasm overshadowed the throbbing of her head. She thrust her ass back getting even closer to her peek.

"Oh fuck!" Jermane grunted, shooting stream after stream of cum into his mother's pussy.

"Aaaaah!" Jackie closed her eyes feeling her headache fading as she was engulfed by her orgasm. "Ah shit! Ah Jermane, baby." She reached back touching his face and putting her thumb in his mouth. "I can get use to this."

"I don't think I can ever get use to this." Jermane squeezed her butt-cheeks.

"Well, it's not like it hasn't been around." She whipped his cum from his dick and her pussy and tossed it on the floor near the door.

"I know, but I was afraid too, especially since the way you went off about me and Alisha."

"That was because I was surprised to find out that you was the father of her baby. If her child has to go to the hospital for some reason and the have to some type of blood match, they'll know that the baby isn't her husband's and that father is a close member of her family and since nobody knows where y'all father is, you're the only one left. They have stuff like that on the news all the time. I got my tubes tied when you were born. I'd got knocked up for the last time." He head was clear and she started to cook breakfast.

"I think about my friends coming over just to check you out. I was so jealous."

Jackie laughed.

"You're still the finest sister around." Jermane pressed his lips against hers accepting her tongue in his mouth. He squeezed her tit, catching the nipple through the thin material.

"Y'all are still at it, huh?" Alisha said entering the kitchen from the outside. "What must the neighbors think?" She joked.

Jackie laughed.

"I don't know, let's see." He pulled up the back of her jersey dress and started moving her back toward the door.

"Stop Jermane, I don't have on panties." Alisha laughed stretching the barely enough material back over her ass. "Mom you can forget about getting a man now, because this one is not going the leave you alone long enough for someone else to say a word to you." She tried to avoid his groping hands but he grabbed her from behind. She stopped resisting allowing his hand to cover her naked pussy. "What I was trying to tell you on the phone was I could get you the big forty by eighty prints for less than four hundred dollars."

"Yeah, that should cover the wall over the fireplace, shouldn't it?" Jackie said.

"Yeah." Jermane release his sister giving her ass a firm squeeze. "It would center with enough white space around it."

"You should let Jermane take those photos of you. He's better than I am with posing women."

"What look are you going for mom?" Jermane asked taking the plate of eggs, sausage, and toast.

Jackie handed Alisha a breakfast plate, and sat down with one of her own. "I want it to be erotic and nude." She chuckled.

"My favorite." Jermane laughed. "What would be really cool is to have small frames with your body parts like her your hands, feet, tits, booty, and oh wait...your pussy in the bathroom. Huh? Huh?"

Jackie and Alisha start laughing.

"Better than having a magazine rack."

"I like it. When people come to my house, I want them to see me everywhere."

"Make mom into a celebrity...not a bad idea." Jermane said rubbing his chin.

"See Jermane, that's what I mean about taking things too far." Alisha popped his arm.

"I always wanted to be a star." Jackie joked. She stood up and started to playfully pose.

"Well, I'll see y'all later." Alisha kissed Jermane allowing his probing fingers to slip inside her moist pussy. "You never get tired of fucking, do you?"

"Not as long as there is good pussy around me." He sucked her fluids from his fingers.

"Bye mom. Be careful, he'll screw you all day if you let him." Alisha kissed her mother's cheek and left out the back door.

Jermane got his camera and began taking more pictures of his mother. She posed in the positions he suggested and came up with a few of her own. Jermane followed her around the house snapping one picture after another to make sure they had enough for what Jackie wanted to do. They took some of her sucking on his large black cock for the upstairs bathroom. She even had him to take some with his dick up her ass and in her pussy.

"Mom, I swear you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world." Jermane rubbed his mother's big naked ass, while they viewed the photographs on his computer. "Would you have fucked me a few years ago?"

Jackie laughed. "I just don't know. I might have. More than likely." She brushed her hand over the waves in his hair. "Believe it or not, I like fucking just as much as you do. I'm just too old to give a fuck about what people think about it now."

Jermane kissed her naked hairless crotch as she stood beside his chair. "Wooo, sit down on this." He pushed his PJ bottoms off his legs and stroked his thick hard cock.

"We're going to get along just fine." Jackie straddled him, rubbing the head of his dick before taking it inside as she sat on his lap. "Mmmmmm. This feels too good. Let's get on the bed." She eased off the long thick pole and took him to his bed. She laid on her back, pulling him down on top of her. "Just keep fucking me Jermane."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fine Black Mama

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds