• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taming Teacher

Taming Teacher

12

First off, I want to swear that I didn't do this on purpose. I never had any intention of finding out anything like this, ever! Being the youngest of four boys and considered the pretty little one, I didn't really get much information about girls. My elder brothers always told me that I'd be gay, so I didn't need to think anything about it.

Bullshit.

I've been thinking about girls for more than nine years, I'm eighteen now. Trust me, being the pretty one pays off. I had my first experience with a teacher and not too long ago.

Her name was Rayla Silman. She was a fucking knockout. She walked into the classroom and every boy in the room shut the hell up and paid attention...at least to her big breasts and tight ass. Silman was about five feet, nine inches. She had the firmest set of 40D's I'd ever seen or felt. She had long brown hair and eyes that seemed nearly black in faint light. I think that was her most striking feature, those eyes. She rarely got pissed and raised her voice even less frequently. But those eyes could tell you everything she wasn't allowed by law to say aloud. I knew when she was proud of my progress and I knew when she was restraining herself from wrapping her long fingers around my throat and squeezing the life out of me. I had fantasized about this woman for the past three years, since I started high school. Few boys ever passed her class; those that did were gay.

The very first time I saw her, I was standing in the halls, on my very first day, lost. My brothers had ditched me, telling me that I had to be a man starting then. I wasn't too freaked out, I mean it was the first day. What were they expecting? The halls were all but cleared and I was looking for a teacher or something to guide me.

Click. Click. Click.

As I turned around, I smelled apples and cinnamon. And I saw her. Her hair was pulled into a long ponytail and she wore a pair of thin glasses that set off those incredible eyes. She was wearing a long green skirt and snug dark blue blouse with long sleeves. The clicking was from the modest pair of black heels she had on. She had an hourglass figure, hips a bit thicker than her waist. Light brown skin, plump lips... She was known around campus as 'Hot Coco'. It was one of the corniest things I'd ever heard. One reason she was so interesting to me was because she was so young for a teacher. In fact I'd never really been interested in black women before her.

I was certain that I was beet red in the face by the time I forced my eyes to hers. I don't know how long I'd been staring at her body but she didn't seem upset.

"Are you lost?" she asked.

Unable to speak, I just nodded. She smiled at me and I felt a bit more comfortable.

"Is that your schedule in your hand?"

Again I nodded and held it out to her. She took it from me and looked it over for a moment.

"Okay, this isn't so bad. Come with me, your first class is just this way," she said leading me down one of the many halls.

I followed like a little lost puppy. I realize now, I kind of was one.

The first free time that I had that day I ran to the bathroom to rid myself of the prominent erection that had plagues me so badly. Maybe that was why from that point on I listened carefully every time I heard her name mentioned. I knew that she spent most of her time home alone. I knew that she wasn't really the outgoing type. She was an English major and very dedicated to her work as a teacher. It was not something that she'd always wanted to do, but it was something that she'd come to enjoy. I knew that every male member of the staff and some female that had come onto her had been quickly, if politely, shot down. She drove a small, but stylish Ford Fusion?, but rumors had it that she also drove a hot little Benz on the weekends. I didn't believe it. I didn't think that she was capable of that sort of stuff until one day I found her in the computer lab, talking to a friend.

"There's a party, tonight. Chris is hosting, wanna come, Ray?"

"I don't think I should..."

"That many pressing papers to grade? Come on, everyone thinks that you've dropped off the face of the planet. Give the kids the weekend off. Paul really wants to hook up with you."

"I'm not sure. The kids could use the break. We start Shakespeare next week. Paul is not really my type."

"He's hot, stable income, low drama...Paul's your match. You used to have so much fun, what happened to you?"

"Nothing, I'm still the same person."

"Oh, no you're not! Where is that wild girl that went out after graduation to make that amateur video?"

"Shut up, Jess! There are still students in the building. What if someone heard you? Besides its things like that that keep me from trying to give these guys the time of day."

"Suit yourself."

Silman, in a porno? Yeah, right! But I was curious. So I went online. I knew that she was only twenty-three, so I figured the year that she would have graduated. Then I searched for any amateur porn put out within those two years. After about three weeks of constant research, I found it. It was one of those where they get a bunch of girls and record them playing with themselves. She was the hottest thing on the video as far as I could see. She shaved for the part, she was covered in baby oil...

I never let my brothers see it. They would've killed me if they knew that I had live video of her naked and horny. She was my best kept secret.

I made sure that I was the best in every English class I took. She was an Honor class teacher by the time I took her class. The only way to get in was to be recommended by other teachers that thought you could handle the course load. And that was a lot. She was a great teacher, she only wanted the best of the best. So I had forgone sports, extracurricular clubs that didn't emphasize on English or reading, anything that would have taken from my performance in her eyes.

Finally, in my senior year, I was accepted into her class. I had paid a hefty price. I had gone from a lanky, skinny kid to a pretty well made guy. I was never bulky; I liked to swim. That kept the muscle mass to a minimum. I wasn't weak, I'd had to prove this a few times. By my senior year, I'd gotten into my share of fights. But when people think that you're a fag, they still try to give you a hard time. All of my brothers had been football and lacrosse players. I was the swimmer, chess player, debate club member, book club member, computer club president, actor. My mom was proud...

The day I lost my virginity to the woman of my dreams was actually one of the worst days of my life. I was late for school; the freaking bus broke down. I left my homework on my desk at home; I was up late proofreading it. I had lost my student ID in the cafeteria while trying to get my lunch. And I had a detention with the prick captain of the football team since he fucked with me over his girlfriend who happened to have a growing crush on me. Seems she likes men that treat her decently. Silman was really upset that I'd left my paper at home, but the funny part was, that since it had never happened before, she forgave it and let me turn it in the next day.

I was walking out of her class, my last class of the day, when out of nowhere the prick punches me across the jaw. The fight got a lot of attention and soon we were being dragged apart by school security. I just knew that we were going to jail; security usually means jail. But before I could get too paranoid, I heard a soft voice telling security to bring us into the classroom and close the door.

"Miss Silman, we have to take them in. They used excessive force against each other and no one seems to know who started it. We're supposed to make sure that their parents know about it."

"I know, but this one is one of my own students. I can assure you that it is very rare for him to start these things. You know how these kids can get along now. They see differences that they don't understand and they want to make a mountain out of a molehill. Don't you have a detention this afternoon, Skyler?" she asked me.

"Yes."

"Well, then he can serve it here. I've got plenty of papers to grade, he's really not a problem student. The other you can take to Coach Tanzer. Do you all really want to take them all the way down to the precinct over a scuffle? They both don't seem to have suffered any damage."

I was only more pissed. She was my favorite teacher and she was making it seem like I'd been bitten by a mosquito, instead of slugged in the face. But it worked. Security agreed and carted the asshole out and left me there. Before I could say a word, I was surrounded by that smell of apples and cinnamon. Gently, one manicured hand stroked my jawbone up to the side to get a better look.

"Well, it's going to bruise. Stay right here and I'll bring some ice to put on it," she said as she left the room.

Now I had fantasized about this a lot. But the day had been just so shitty that I didn't allow any of that to penetrate my brain. I was alone in her classroom, after hours. She was even concerned about me; she'd saved me from going to jail and had just run off to bring ice for my swelling face. She reappeared and had me sit at one of the desks. Very carefully, she took the pack and placed it to my face.

"Here you go, just hold it there. Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded still pissed over the stinging in my face.

"Skyler, I know that you've had a pretty hard time since you started here. But from what I've heard you've still managed to be an outstanding student. You'll have quite the list of accomplishments to put on your college applications. I don't want to see you throw away your talents. You're a brilliant writer, you just need a bit of fine tuning. I hope that you really did just leave your paper at home. I'd hate to think you'd lie to me," she said meaningfully.

"It's on my desk at home. I spent a lot of time on it."

"That's good. How does it feel?"

"Its okay."

"Good."

With that she moved over to her desk and began pouring over papers. It was really hard not to stare at her breasts every time she breathed or moved. Her short-sleeved white blouse was just a bit too tight on her chest and looked ready to rip open at every movement. She also wore a pair of khaki Capri's and flat loafers. While at her desk she removed the glasses and pulled her hair free from the ponytail. Long brown locks fell over her shoulders and back like a cascade of water. I couldn't breathe. I let out a small coughing spell, forcing my head to the desk.

"Skyler? Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I wasn't trying to get on your case earlier, but when you're young you may think you're doing what you really want, but that's rarely the case. Trust me, regret is not something that you want," she said.

I guess that I thought she was lecturing me. I knew I was still upset at having a shitty day and I was in no mood to take a 'talking to', even if it was from her. I guess that's what made me say what I said.

"You've got enough," I rasped nowhere near a quietly as I thought.

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

I looked up and there they were. Those eyes, those black eyes that wanted to slap me stupid. I didn't want to calm down, I wanted to piss her off. I was pissed, why shouldn't she be too.

"Well, 'Kinky Coeds VIII' wasn't featuring me playing with myself."

The bottle of water that was being raised to her lips slipped from her hand to splash and clatter across the floor. She was staring at the screen of her keyboard with a blank expression. For a moment I thought that she'd gone into shock. I wanted a reaction.

"Is that the kind of regret you were talking about?" I asked.

Still she just kept staring at that computer screen. I kept pushing.

"I don't see why you regret it, though. I mean, I've never seen anything so fucking beautiful as you covered in oil, naked, with three of your fingers in your pussy. You've got a really great body, why would you regret it? Your boyfriend must have fucked your for days straight after he saw-"

"Shut up!" she cried interrupting me.

"Why? You were so gorgeous. I've been watching that one scene of that video for the past three years," I confessed.

I felt bolder, she wasn't as confident as she seemed. I knew she was terrified, people were fired from jobs like hers when things like this were exposed. I wasn't in control, but I did have something over her.

"What?" she breathed.

"Oh, yeah. I found it three years ago. Your friend really should have been more discreet; there was a student nearby. And it's really funny, Miss Silman. I haven't been able to get it or you out of my mind. Every time I see you, I see that scene and I just think: 'What I wouldn't give to make love to that girl..'" I told her.

"What are you thinking, Skyler? You're a student."

I got up from the desk and dropped the icepack to the floor and advanced on her slowly.

"None of that make any difference during sex. Well, it can make it better," I said reaching out to lay my hand on her shoulder.

"Skyler, you can't tell anyone about that video. Please, I'll lose my job."

"I know. I don't want you to lose your job. You're a great teacher. But I need something in exchange, you know?"

She narrowed her eyes angrily.

"I see," she replied simply.

"You do?"

"Yes. Look, I was younger and far more stupid when I did that."

"You look so good. I swear, I had a hard on for a very long time seeing you like that. I was attracted to you from the minute I first saw you."

"Why are you telling me this? You're blackmailing me for sex, Skyler. Why are you still talking? Lock the door."

I ran to the door and didn't return until all of the locks had been done and the windows closed. She had gotten up to turn off the lights, but I stopped her by putting my hand on hers over the light.

"Someone will notice that the light is on," she said a little sadly.

"I want to see you. I never said that I wanted to have sex with you..."

"Skyler, I don't understand. What do you want?"

I looked her in the eyes and swallowed hard.

"I don't want to have sex yet...I've never done it before."

"It should be with someone special."

"I don't want to hear that. Take off your shirt."

"Skyler..." she was still very hesitant.

It wasn't long before I let her imagination run long enough to convince herself that I would expose her secret. Soon she was sitting on the desk with her legs spread and totally naked. I sat before her, where her pussy lips were spread before me like a good book.

"Put your arms behind you and lean back more, I want to see better," I ordered.

She still shaved, but her pussy looked like it hadn't been fucked in a while. It was all smooth and firm. The lips were plump, they seemed to be getting a little fatter. Her nipples were tight and hard as well.

"What's your first name?" I asked.

"What?"

"Tell me your first name."

"R-Rayla."

"That's pretty. Rayla's pussy is pink and soft looking on the inside," I said as I reached out to run my finger along the wall of her sex that was exposed to me.

"Wait!" she gasped before my finger could make contact.

"What?" I asked.

"Do, you want to hurt me?" she asked softly.

I was a bit confused and the thought of hurting her made my stomach churn.

"No. I don't."

"Well, your finger is dry and so is my vagina-"

"Say pussy," I interrupted. "Say Rayla's pussy."

She was taken aback and tried to force herself to move on.

"R-Rayla's pussy isn't wet, so it will hurt if you use too much friction."

"So, what do I do to get Rayla's pussy wet?"

"You have to go pretty slow. First get your finger wet."

"Why?"

She looked at me with all the rage and impotent humiliation that was quickly taking her over. But she bit back the anger, she knew that I was gaining control.

"So that you can touch Rayla's pussy without hurting her."

I smiled, she was a very quick study. Just from the few commands I issued, she knew what I wanted her to do. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked on it for a moment. I heard her gasp just before I touched it.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"No..." she said looking at the ceiling.

I grinned and began to stroke her beautiful pussy freely. She was soft and hot. Her pussy was actually hot to the touch. It didn't take long for me to find her clit. It had been growing slowly for a few seconds now. I wanted to touch it, but I didn't know if my finger was still wet enough. Instead, I leaned forward and gently touched it with my tongue. She gasped again, unconsciously humping her pussy into my face. Watching the ceiling, she'd been unprepared for the stimulus. The first thing I noticed was that her pussy smelled really good and tasted even better. She tried to pull back from my face, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me. I looked up to see her near tears looking at me.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Rayla's pussy is really sensitive. It felt good, but too much and I'll get noisy."

"I want to lick Rayla's pussy, so how can I do that and keep Rayla quiet?"

"Please, Skyler. Let's stop this. We don't need to do this," she moaned.

"I want to lick Rayla's pussy. Or maybe I should show your tape to a few members of the staff."

She sighed then, defeated.

"Lick it-"

"Lick what?" I cut her off.

"Lick Rayla's pussy slow and soft. Don't lick my- Rayla's clit too much. Ah!" she cried as I went back to work.

She sat very still for a moment before I began to hear her moan. I wanted to hear her a little more so when I felt the gap a little deeper in her I tried to push my tongue into it.

"Ah!" she cried.

"I like it when Rayla cries out. And I love the way Rayla tastes. Hey, you're getting wet, Rayla."

She was. I put my finger in my mouth before rubbing it into the shiny, thick wetness that was pouring out of her like honey. She leaned even further back and unknowingly exposed her puckered little hole to my view. I rubbed my finger in the pretty dish that her pussy made before using that lubrication to probe at her anus.

She gasped again, falling back.

"No!"

"What's wrong?"

"You can't play with that."

"But in the video, when you came, you had a finger all the way up there. Here, you like it," I said as I started pushing in the tip only to hear her cry out again.

"Lean up, kiss me."

She came back up, but hesitated on bringing her face to mine. I put my hands at the small of her back and pressed her down to me.

"I want Rayla to taste her sweet pussy in my mouth."

She pressed her lips to mine before shyly putting her tongue into my mouth. I took over the kiss, probing her mouth with a mastery that astounded even me. I heard her moan and gently began to push a finger into her pussy. She screamed into my mouth and I pulled it slowly back out. I pulled away from her slowly, not even disgusted at the slight wire of saliva that continued to connect out mouths. She looked so beautiful all sweaty and flushed, her lips swollen and wet and her pussy dripping onto the desk. I gently grasped one breast in both hands and began to softly suck at the nipple.

"Oh! Skyler...oh! Please, stop!"

"Shut up, Rayla. I can't taste you when I have to keep telling you to stop talking."

In addition to the sucking I also began to lave her nipple with my tongue. Rayla was well on her way to being a ball of jelly before me when I removed all contact and reached out to fondle a breast.

"Tell me the truth, Rayla. Do you like what I've been doing to you? I mean, your body is telling me that everything is fine. But I want to hear it from you."

"...yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Rayla likes what you do to her body..."

"Lean back, Rayla. I want to make you come, screaming."

"It will take a while..."

"We still have two more hours of detention."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taming Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds