• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Awakening Ch. 01

An Awakening Ch. 01

12

Chapter 01: Angelique

I plan to add further scenes to this first one. As yet I only have an amorphous idea of where it is going to go. There is the obvious route of the mother's seduction, but also I may include Angelique's husband in some capacity. I really haven't decided yet.

Thank you to ProofreadManx for the suggestions and edit. Some suggestions I've taken, others I've let slip. Any errors in this scene are entirely mine. I hope this is enjoyed by you, the reader.

*************

If a house has stood for over three hundred years it is sure to hold secrets; and of course, having no voice, its secrets will remain uncovered as the generations pass and living memory fades. Just such a place exists in anonymous, serene silence, hidden from view, surrounded by trees, and ever ready to accept yet another example of humanity's secrets.

As the spring dawn broke with its promise of warm sunshine and a cloudless blue sky, Lawrence looked out from his bedroom window and again felt the sweet rush of his homecoming. The rigours of university life over the preceding three months had taken their toll on the young man. The constant demands of course work and his recent rise to captaincy of the rugby team were unrelenting, but it wasn't until this very morning that Lawrence realised fully just how heavy his work load had been. The view from his window of the flat, green lawn and well kept gardens, known to him since his earliest memory, offered him a sense of familiar permanence and security. To be home, again, in Cambridgeshire on such a morning, and with the day's promise laid out before him, made Lawrence eager for the free outdoors. Even though his family employed two groundsmen to keep the lawns and gardens tidy, Lawrence had always loved to work outside, especially on days such as this, and he became enthusiastic to take on some hard, physical work.

So it was that an hour later that Lawrence was to be seen helping Joseph, one of the groundsmen carry cords of wood to the storehouse at the side of the manor. Joseph, a young fellow only a year or two older than Lawrence, would build tidy piles of logs outside the large shed next to the senior groundsman's workshop, from where Lawrence would collect them. His route took him under his widowed mother's second story bedroom window, and it was at this point on his final shuttle, that his mother threw open the curtains and was framed by the sash. Lawrence halted, his eyes, drawn by the movement, flicked upwards. At first he couldn't comprehend what he was seeing, but then the shock hit him, like he'd been doused with ice cold water when he realised his mother was naked. The shock was quickly replaced by a hot flush of embarrassment, but for some reason Lawrence couldn't move from his position, and what was worse, he couldn't drag his gaze from his mother's nudity. He knew he should avert his eyes, propriety demanded it, just as he knew he should move from the spot below his mother's bedroom, but he was powerless to do so.

Lawrence had never contemplated his mother's femininity before, and why should he? She was his mother, her sexuality was none of his concern, but to see her as she was, bordered by the wooden window with the thick green of the ivy softening the edges, he felt the illicit image of his mother's mature ripeness pound his senses.

His breath caught in his throat while his penis stirred and thickened in an involuntary reaction as his brain captured every exquisite, forbidden, physical detail of the figure so visible in the upstairs window.

Of Italian descent, his mother's near flawless skin was a light, golden brown. Her hair, tousled by sleep, fell to her shoulders in fine waves. Despite her being beyond forty, her breasts were round and proportioned, tipped by the dark coins of her areola with small nipples like small pebbles. The shape of everything revealed so candidly captivated him completely. Certainly no longer a slip of a girl, his mother's figure remained shapely and showed little sign of her mature years.Her narrow waist flared to agreeably wide hips, and Lawrence could just see the tops of her firm, athletic thighs, but the contemptible wall obscured his view of her knees and calves. Lawrence's gaze moved to the hypnotic vision of his mother's pubic bush. He had a sudden spark of taboo eroticism as he imagined her vulva. How would she taste? What would she look like spread across her bed, her legs wide in surrender, the pink core of her body exposed? Then he looked up to his mother's face and saw her eyes.

She was looking right back at him, staring at him in fact. Their eyes met and just for a moment, a sliver of time so fleeting that afterwards Lawrence couldn't decide if he'd imagined it or if it was real. He thought he saw her smirk slightly while striking a pose, her hip tilted to one side as the thigh pushed forwards, and in the next instant she was gone.

***

The river Cam is a familiar feature to those passing through the city of Cambridge as either under graduate or as one of the city's many visitors. It is particularly pleasant to stroll along its banks on warm, English summer evenings, especially if a young man fancies showcasing a pretty girl on his arm. The atmosphere lends itself naturally to romance, and on that evening, in 1937, many courting couples could be seen by any casual observer sitting on the benches outside The Oarsman public house. Many carefree pairs were taking a stroll that evening, making the most of England's quirky early-summer sunshine. There was one particular couple, however, where the young man was anything but carefree, and the pretty girl with him wasn't his girlfriend or even fiancé. She was his sister.

Lawrence and Angelique had always been close. As children, with Angelique being two years his senior, Lawrence had sought the girl out whenever he was troubled or needed answers to his myriad childhood questions. For her part, Angelique had loved the role of guardian and confidant, and in recent years she had been privy to her brother's burgeoning sexual awakening and his subsequent experiences. It seemed entirely natural to Lawrence that he should seek guidance on these matters from his sister. Their close childhood meant that he felt completely open and at ease sharing his thoughts, feelings, and emotions with Angelique, and it was this morning's revelations that he was telling her about as they walked along the tow-path towards Angelique's town house.

'Our mother? You saw Mama nude?' The broad smile on the girl's face showed amusement. 'Oh, poor Larry,' she smirked, 'whatever's the matter with that?' Angelique hooked her arm through her brother's and laughed at his worried face. 'Do you not think it was an accident?' Then her face turned sly as she continued: 'Or do you think she openly flaunted herself at you?'

Lawrence stopped and turned to his sister. 'I'm really not sure.' He paused carefully to form his next phrase. 'It's as though she posed for me intentionally, Angelique. She was at the window for a long time, well a long moment, at least.' Lawrence's smooth brow furrowed with concentration. 'Then she stared right at me and struck a sort of pose, as though I was taking a photograph of her...' Lawrence then shook his head with consternation.

Angelique waited before asking, 'And how did that make you feel?'

Lawrence was too cocooned in his world of worry to notice the thickness in his sister's tone, her earlier amusement gone like a puff of smoke on a breeze.

'How did I feel? Oh, god!' Lawrence groaned and pulled his arm free from his sister's as he covered his face with his hands. 'I was staring at her... staring at her body...'

'Her body?' Angelique questioned; her voice low and intense. 'Tell me, please, brother dear, tell me what you saw.'

There was something in his sister's tone that caused Lawrence to pause and examine her face for a moment, a look in her eyes that he'd never seen before. It was disconcerting; like he was looking at his beloved sister and seeing her in a new light, as though there was some hidden, undefined quality in her he'd never recognised before. Lawrence shook his head briefly as though clearing his muddled thoughts. He thought it must be the confusion he felt over his current dilemma and he began to tell Angelique what he had seen.

'I saw her body, from the front; I saw it all from her knees upwards!'

'Not so loud, Lawrence,' Angelique murmured a warning and looked around to see if there was anyone close enough to hear. 'Please, just tell me what you saw.' Angelique led her brother away from the towpath towards the house she shared with her husband, a college lecturer. 'Tell me what Mother looks like naked. Did you find her... attractive?'

Lawrence stared at his sister again. Why was she asking these questions in that way? He watched her face redden with the intensity of his stare, but she recovered quickly and calmly opened the front door to her home.

'Why do you want to know so desperately?' Lawrence asked when they were comfortably seated in the reception room of the big house.

'I'm... umm...let's just say it fascinates me,' Angelique replied obliquely. 'I'm curious.'

Lawrence looked at his sister's face and experienced a strange sensation that was becoming all too familiar. He couldn't define what he was feeling; he would have been incapable of articulating it if he'd been pressed, but he felt a deep, primordial ache centred on his genitals and abdomen. It was the same sensation as earlier when he spied his mother at her window, only on this occasion it was the expression on his lovely sister's face and the melodic timbre of her voice that triggered it.

Lawrence was appalled when he felt his cock thicken in his crotch; the treacherous beast was suddenly huge and apparently clamouring for relief, but he found that his sudden erection overcame his discomfort at the situation.

Angelique shifted in her seat and said nothing while she closely studied her brother's face. She identified his initial discomfort, but then saw the change in his eyes. Her own eyes dropped lower along her brother's body. Then, when she saw the large bulge in his trousers, her eyes went from almost feline slits to wide amazement. She swallowed and then looked back up into her brother's face.

'Tell me what you saw,' she whispered softly as though afraid that a louder volume would shatter the unexpected, close atmosphere. Angelique leaned forward slightly in her seat and licked her lips as she nervously awaited her brother's reply.

'Mother's breasts . . .' Lawrence began uncertainly. 'I saw her beautiful breasts and...'

'Yes?' Angelique whispered and leaned back in her chair before, in what seemed to be an involuntary movement, she parted her legs and let her hand fall into the spread of her skirt. 'What else? Her breasts and...?'

Lawrence struggled. The tension in the room confused him. It was more than discomfort or embarrassment; it was sexual. His mind screamed how wrong all this was. The fascination of his sister demanding to hear an intimate description of their mother's physical splendour stirred him in a most peculiar way. His mind was insistent, there was something very wrong with this, but the power throbbing in his viscera overpowered him to consign his soul to the devil, and he was compelled to continue: 'I saw her bush as well... ' He paused and lowered his eyes to and added thickly, 'and it was so bloody lovely...'

'Oh, Lawrence,' Angelique murmured. 'Was she very hairy down there?' Then a barely audible whisper: 'Did it excite you to see Mother like that? Did it make you hard?'

Lawrence eyes watered from the tension. 'Yes,' he croaked.

Angelique's questioning was relentless. 'Are you big now, Lawrence?'

Now his face blazed crimson. 'Yes.'

What occurred next caused Lawrence's breath to stall in his throat. He stared at his pretty sister as she locked her eyes to his. Completely heedless of any possibility of interruption by any of her household staff, Angelique slowly lifted the hem of her skirt. The thick, dark material rose higher and higher, first revealing Angelique's ankle boots and then her shins. She pulled the skirt higher and lifted her bottom from the cushion to finally hold the garment bunched around her hips. She held it in place with one hand while the other pulled the gusset of her underwear to one side to reveal her own hirsute pubis to her brother's disbelieving eyes.

Lawrence was sweating and moaned at the sight so wantonly and shamelessly displayed for him. Angelique had inherited their mother's Mediterranean colouring, and the skin of her inner thighs was the same light gold as Elisabeth's. Still holding her skirt high, Angelique spread her legs apart to give her brother an unobstructed view of the gooey pink of her intimate place.

'Lock that door and please, show me yours, brother' Angelique whispered. 'Show me how big it is, now?'

Astounded by her own daring, Angelique looked at her brother and waited with her life on a knife-edge. She had gambled all on one moment of lunacy. What would Lawrence do? How would he react to this?

Although the decision to exhibit herself to her brother had been spontaneous, Angelique had harboured secret desires for her him ever since Lawrence had innocently revealed details of his heretofore minor sexual conquests. She knew that he was no longer technically a virgin, but hearing of his experiences had triggered a rich fantasy world in her mind in which Lawrence featured heavily. Now, today, when he had come to her so confused, and with the subject of their mother being so closely related to her own incestuous imaginings, Angelique had sensed that perhaps her time had come. It was with complete abandon that she had suddenly been compelled to lift her skirt. She had no thought for anything other than her want for her brother. It had been time to act, and hang the consequences.

Without comment Lawrence rose to his feet. He stared down at his sister while seeming to struggle with a huge internal conflict. The look in his eyes sent a shiver of fear through Angelique. Had she got it so very wrong? Finally, without speaking, Lawrence moved to the door. Angelique's tummy squirmed; her fear was very real now. What would he do? Had she ruined the sweet relationship she'd enjoyed with him? Would he walk out and refuse to speak to her? The shame burned on her cheeks at the thought of it.

Lawrence paused by the door for what seemed to Angelique an interminable age. Time condensed and for her it appeared to stop. His hand hovered over the door-knob as though he was going to pull it open and walk out into the hall. He turned and looked back over his shoulder and it was at that moment that he was lost. He saw his beautiful sister with her sex so candidly offered to him. The scarlet slash caused his stomach to churn with lust, and he felt an irresistible pull from his genitals urging him to go to her.

With a deep sigh Lawrence reached for the key and turned it in its housing to secure the door and ensure privacy for himself and his sister.

Lawrence fumbled with the buttons on the front of his trousers, soon standing before his sister with his cock jutting arrogantly from his fly. Angelique sighed with the relief of his decision and the heightening of her physical lust for her brother. She reclined in her seat and swirled a finger around her tight clitoris while her eyes drank in the sight of her brother's magnificent, veined erection.

Lawrence reciprocated his sister's need to masturbate and took several long, slow tugs at his cock. In response, Angelique spread apart her labia to show her brother her swollen, wet sex. Then, she swirled her middle finger around her clitoris in deliberate, lazy circles once again and smiled when she saw the rapture on her brother's lovely face.

'Pull on your cock, darling brother,' Angelique smiled after licking her lips. 'Pull that big thing for me...'

'But...' Lawrence began, but then finally gave up the fight as the sweet agony of his arousal thrummed through his veins. He tugged at his thick penis with ever-growing necessity as he stared at his sister's busy finger, sloshing around in syrupy, clear fluid.

'Do you want to put that thing deep in me, dear brother?' Lawrence could hear the obscene squelching as his sister grew more and more aroused. 'Do you want to fuck my nasty hole?' She smiled wickedly and continued, 'Or do you want to shove it up Mama's?'

The mention of their mother caused the morning's image to flash back into Lawrence's head. He saw again his mother's breasts and luxuriant pubic bush. And her pose? She most definitely posed for him, he would swear to it. Did she want him? Did she want him like his sister wanted him?

'Oh, Angelique...' Lawrence grunted. 'I want you both...' Lawrence's fist was moving up and down the shaft faster and faster. 'I... I...'

'Do you want to have both of us? Your mother and your sister?' Angelique asked, tensing up, her jaw clamped tight and her back arched as she tormented her brother with her seduction.

'Yes-s-s!' Lawrence hissed. 'I want you both. I want to have you right here, right now... please Angelique... please let me have you.'

Angelique stood up quickly, peeled her drawers from her body and stepped out of them. She hastily arranged her long skirt as she knelt on the chair cushion. She pushed her round buttocks out and offered herself to her brother's dripping manhood. With a deep growl, Lawrence moved quickly to where his sister knelt and undid the top button of his trousers so that his big cock bobbed free. Angelique wriggled her hips from side to side in anticipation as she looked back over her shoulder at her brother.

'Now, do it to me, my dearest... Love it. Use it. Fuck it.'

Lawrence pushed the big head of his cock against his sister's scarlet opening. He pushed against her body for a moment and felt a temporary obstruction before a final push sent him sliding into the moist, thick heat of her.

'Angelique...' Lawrence cried in disbelief. She was his second woman; there being only one other time when he had experienced the feeling of such a grip on his cock. 'My sister...' He groaned when he realised the full implication of what he was doing. 'My sister, my darling sister,' he whispered in awe. 'Can this be real?'

'Oh, Lawrence,' Angelique gasped, 'I know, darling, I know. It's like a dream to me too.' Angelique craned her head around to look at her brother. 'I can tell you want me. I feel it, so powerful and so hard. Even if this is wrong, it feels so good.'

Angelique allowed her head to loll forward; strands of her hair came loose and fell over her face as her brother increased the tempo of his rutting. Soon the large room reverberated with the sounds of their rhythmic coupling. Lawrence's rippling abdominals slapped sweat against the softer flesh of his sister's buttocks. Their moans and sighs of enjoyment mingled as both sought release from the tumult of pent up lust and desire. Angelique had managed to undo several of the buttons along her bodice to massage her tender breasts as her brother fucked her squelching sex.

'Kiss me,' Angelique said breathlessly. 'Take me from the front so we can kiss, like true lovers,' she insisted urgently, pushing her brother away.

Lawrence stood impatiently as his sister moved her position. She eyed his erection and licked her lips. He watched her eyes lock onto his cock.

'I want to suck that for you soon, Brother,' Angelique growled before she finally settled in the chair, both her knees hooked over the arms. Her sweet tipped breasts pointed up at him, a younger, firmer facsimile of her mother's delicious globes. Lawrence growled when he saw the similarity between his sister and darling mother, but the growl tapered to a moan when his older sister held her sticky labia open with the tips of her fingers, and her other hand clasped his shaft.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds