• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doris' Itch Ch. 06

Doris' Itch Ch. 06

12

Well my fantasy seems to have developed some since I first contacted Menderman and asked him to write a story for me. I thought it would be only one chapter, but with the great feedback I have received and the thoughts that I have dreamed in bed at night have taken my fantasy to places & depths I was too shy to consider when I thought about contacting Menderman in the first place. I have had some wonderful orgasms while playing with my pussy & my horny nipples as I dream about my young lovers. I hope the stories turn you on the same way.

My thanks to everyone who has sent in feedback to the previous chapters, it is very nice to receive, and finally my thanks to Menderman who put my wicked thoughts on to paper.

*

I opened the lid of the laundry basket on the Saturday morning and my nostrils were assaulted with the smell of sex. It reeked of dried cum, and the itch in my pussy returned as I thought about the hot, steamy threesome sex I had had with my young lovers on the Wednesday night. My pussy went hot & damp immediately as I thought of young Toby eating out my pussy, and then my pussy cried out for attention as I remembered Andy, my eldest son, fucking me hard doggie style on our coffee table in the living room. I had to pull one hand out of the laundry basket and thrust it down the inside of my sweat pants to rub myself through my panties.

God, the thoughts of Toby's tongue & Andy's rock hard prick had me crying out for relief. I needed to relieve the itch and I needed to do it right now. I sank down on to the bathroom floor and sat with my back against the door to stop anyone coming in as I shamelessly hauled down my sweat pants & panties and thrust my thighs wide apart. Both hands now dived down to my hot aching mound. Two fingers thrust deep into my tight pussy making me sigh in pleasure until my other hard exposed my clit and went to work on the horny bud. Oh God, I needed this as scenes of our evening of incestuous & taboo sex coursed through my brain. As I plundered my pussy and clit with my fingers I could see Toby sucking hard on my full breasts as Andy fucked me hard from behind. I craved more of the forbidden fruit, but I couldn't have it until midweek at the earliest when my husband was away and young Mike was at Gun Club. I needed relief now and there was only my fingers available to help me out.

I needed more, I was used to two lovers exploring me with their hands at a time, my two hands just weren't cutting it between my legs. Pulling my hand off my clit I reached up under my top, heaved my bra up off my tits and gripped one erect horny nipple between thumb & forefinger. As I started to abuse my tender breast I rotated my hand that was attending to my pussy so my thumb could rub back and forth across my clit each time my fingers plundered the depths of my now sodden, juice filled love tunnel.

I was so horny, so desperate, so love starved; that as soon as I played with my nipples I could feel of the swell of the gathering orgasm wash up to a peak inside, and then wash over me in a massive wave as it tore through my body. God, I just trashed on the floor as I was racked by the power of the orgasm, I was cumming in buckets as my juices washed out of my ploughing fingers as they raped the depths of my pussy. I couldn't help but groan out load before I clamped my mouth shut to suppress my further groans of pleasure. My clit was just too sensitive to touch, but my nipples loved the pulling and squeezing of my fingers as I very slowly came down from the dizzy heights of my mind blowing, body wrenching orgasm.

Looking down on myself I couldn't believe that here was slumped a previously up tight snobby member of the local church going community, administering fingers to her wanton body; what had I become?

Slowly I climbed to my feet, locked the door, tidied myself up and turned my attention back to the laundry basket.

Just below the top of the pile I came across a pair of my panties, and they felt unusually hard, which was odd. They were my everyday panties; I hadn't worn them on Wednesday when I was fucked by Toby and Andy. 'Odd,' I thought to myself. Lifting them up I could smell the cum of man, dried into my panties. Reaching into the basket I pulled out some jockey Y fronts and found they had cum stains on them as well.

'Shit," I thought, 'these aren't Andy's..............they are Mikes ...................my god, my youngest son is wanking ............. And he is using my panties!!!'. I quickly separated the rest of the washing into loads and heading downstairs to the laundry to start the washing.

My mind was awash with odd stray thoughts all day, surely I was wrong, surely they must have been Andy's; he would be dreaming of me after shagging me silly, but surely not my little baby boy, not Mike.

Saturday went by in a blur, I was still dazed at night when my husband started to climb on top of me for one of his occasional shags that weren't even once a month any more. I didn't really respond as he mechanically fucked me up and down in the standard missionary position. He didn't even tell me he loved me as he shot his wads of cum into my pussy. He must be shagging some else while he was working away from home during the week. I smiled as I thought that so was I!!! I was shagging his eldest son and the best friend of our younger son; and I was shagging them at the same time in the same room. My cheating husband looked at my smiling face, mistakenly thinking it was love & gratitude for receiving an occasion fuck from him. My thoughts returned to Mike wanking as my husband pulling out of me taking his softening wilting, cheating prick with him.

Over the next couple of weeks I checked the laundry basket each morning and each evening to find cum covered clothing. Like some TV detective I established that young Mike was wanking in my dirty panties on a Thursday evening when I was out at our church group ladies meeting. I laughed out loud as I realised that I was putting on a sham of respectability as a pillar of the community by going each Thursday while having sex with two young men out of wedlock, one of them being my son.

I was intrigued, and strangely proud that my young son could possibly be wanking over me; he was certainly wanking over my panties. But what to do about it. I thought long and hard over it those couple of weeks while life carried on as normal. Even in those two weeks I managed to sneak in a evening of delightful sex with each of my young lovers, Toby and Andy. This time it wasn't a threesome, I had a separate lust filled evening with each of them. Each time coming away with a pussy full of spunk and either sticky tits or a salty taste in my mouth as well. I was addicted to young flesh, fuck my cheating husband.

On Thursday evening I cooked dinner as usual and then left for my church meeting. Instead of going to church, I parked around the block and quietly let myself back into our home. As I crept upstairs I knew Andy was working at the gas station and I knew Mike was probably in his room. After standing outside Mike's bedroom door for about 10 minutes I could hear his bed springs start to make noise, and his quiet groans & a few words. My youngest son was definitely wanking, I Stood there listening to him. He certainly seemed to be taking it slow and making his weekly pleasure time last.

My mind was a veritable mix of emotions. Why wasn't my young boy out chasing girls? Why was he wanking in my panties and not just using a porn mag? Maybe he was using both and I hadn't found the mag! My son was in there probably wanking over me, amazing; strangely it made my pussy tingle. I was more concerned for my son initially, but now I seemed to be becoming turned on at the thought that he might be wanking over me. I had to find out.

As the bed spring got faster and his groans got louder, I slowly turned the door handle and opened his bedroom door so I could see in. Mike was stretched out naked on the bed, his head resting back on the pillows, his eyes closed and his hand rubbing up and down his hard prick that was stood up like a tent pole. His other hand was cupping and massaging his full balls as he wanked up and down his prick. His wanking hand clasped a pair of my panties around his solid, hot length. Occasionally I could see the thick purple, blood swollen helmet of his prick project out from my panties.

He was in a world of his own, his eyes tight closed as he wanked.

Getting over my initial shock, I opened the door slowly and eased myself into his room. He was obviously very close to cumming judging by the thrusts of his hips and the speed of his hand.

His groans sounded like words and I moved closer to hear.

"Mom ..... Momm ..... Momm," he groaned.

'Good God,' I thought, 'my son is definitely wanking over me'. It was wrong but I felt distinctly honoured.

His hand and my used panties were now a blur as he groaned "Mom .... Mom .... I am so close to cumming."

'Yes I know,' I thought as I now stood quietly alongside my son's bed as he wanked himself off below me. Strangely I wanted to touch myself as I watched him, but I was too fascinated & too shocked to move as I continued to watch him.

"Mom ..... Mom..... Moommm, I am going to cum," he groaned.

"God, what an unbelievable sight,' I thought, fighting the urgent urge not to play with myself.

"Mom, I am cumming," he groaned proudly as the first spurt erupted from his prick and spilled over my soiled panties as they flashed up and down on his prick inside his speeding hand. His other hand was urgently, but tenderly was squeezing his cum filled balls.

"I know Mike," I stated quietly but clearly.

His brain computed that the voice wasn't part of his fantasy that it was in fact his mother standing beside his bed, and that he should open his eyes in instant panic.

Mike's eyes shot wide open just as another stream of spunk erupted from his throbbing prick; "MOM!!!!!," he blurted out as his hand came to a suddenly stop but his prick squirted a final stream of spunk over my panties.

"MOM??" he repeated in absolute horror as he tried to use my cum covered soiled panties to cover his manhood & balls.

"Yes Mike?" I questioned as I looked down on my horrified son, and I realised I had him at a real disadvantage.

"Mom, I ..... I ...... I was ....." he blurted.

"Yes ..... Mike, you were what? I questioned with a look of motherly bewilderment.

"Oh my god Mom ...... I ..... I .... I just don't know what to say ....... I am so very sorry."

I shocked him by sitting on the edge of the bed along side of him, "So let's talk about it Mike."

"I don't know what to say Mom," he almost sobbed, "I really don't know how to even say how sorry I am for what you saw."

"And for what you said?" I asked.

Oh fuck, you heard that as well!!!!" he exclaimed in fresh panic, "Sorry I didn't mean to swear, I am so sorry Mom."

"So tell me why Mike," I queried.

"I ... I ... I ... I don't know where to start, He said nervously still lying there naked on his bed with his mother sat alongside him.

"So start and tell me why you are wanking," I asked, "and why are you wanking over me?'

Mike's face coloured up even more. Not only had he been caught wanking, he had been caught wanking thinking of me, his mother.

"Mom, the first part is bad enough, the second part ..... I daren't explain or know how to explain." He said with desperation in his voice.

"So let's start with the first part," I offered.

"Well in the last couple of months Toby has become so outgoing and finds it so easy to talk to girls when we are together. He has become so confident, so at ease with himself, that I just can't talk to girls like he does, I become so embarrassed."

"So what do you think has changed with Toby recently?"

Mike looked embarrassed, "I ..... I think he has lost his virginity, and now he is confident with girls."

"And you are not?" I questioned "So does that mean you are still a virgin?"

Mike was definitely uncomfortable with that question and he didn't answer.

"So I'll take that as being a yes then shall I?

After a long pause as I stared silently at him he answered "Yes" quietly.

"So you are shy of talking to other girls?"

"Yes" he answered.

"Have you every seen a girl or woman naked?"

"Errrr ... No," he blurted as he colour rose again.

But you find you can talk to me?"

Yes, but you are my Mom," he sheepishly replied.

"Is that why you were wanking? And why you were thinking of me?" I questioned further.

He remained silent.

"You were dreaming of me when you were wanking weren't you?" I probed.

A long pause followed as I stared straight into his eyes and he knew I was going to wait for an answer this time.

"Mom ..... I ..... Yes Mom I was," and hung his head in shame, as he eyes started to water.

"So you have never seen a girl naked and that makes you so nervous about taking them to now because you think Toby has lost his virginity," I asked.

"Yes, Mom," he almost sobbed.

"So now you associate you ability to talking to girls to Toby losing his virginity?"

Yes Mom," he did sob.

I reached over and hugged his head into my chest as his protective mother as I would always remain no matter what else ever happened between us.

I felt him cry into my warm ample motherly bosom.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of Mike, you really don't," I reassured him as I held my young baby against me as I always have done when he needed me.

Slowly his head turned up to look at me, and I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Young men wanking are a normal part of growing Mike, you don't have to be ashamed of that," I reassured him further.

"But ... but ... I was .... I ..... I was wanking over you Mom," He sobbed with puppy wet eyes.

"Yes I know, and that is because you are comfortable with me, and you trust me," I offered.

"Yes Mom," he almost sobbed again, but wrapped his arms around me seeking comfort & security.

"So you think losing your virginity like Toby will give you the confidence to talk to girls & get yourself a girl friend?

"Yes, Mom"

"Boys usually get the girlfriend first and then lose their virginity with the girl," I offered.

"I know Mom, but Toby is so confident and I know he hasn't had a girlfriend," he confessed, "he seems so mature now and so confident. Now I do not feel an equal when I am out with him, and that makes it harder when Toby starts chatting up girls we meet, and I can't......... Mom, I feel so inadequate now," then he sobbed again.

I clutched him tightly into my bosom. I realised that I had caused this problem by taking Toby's virginity a couple of months ago and giving him an unfair advantage over Mike. Shit, I didn't think of that while I've been banging Toby at every opportunity over the past couple of months.

"So you haven't seen a girl naked yet, and this is the first step to losing your virginity," I stated to my youngest son crushed into my ample 42DD motherly bosom.

"No, I haven't," he said from deep in my cleavage.

"And was I naked when you wanked about me?" I softly asked.

He didn't answer as I eased my grip on my son.

"Was I naked when you dreamt of me?" I asked again.

"Mom, I ....I... I," he blurted without answering.

Mike, was I naked just now when you were wanking? Answer me!" I asked in a firm tone.

"Mom, I .... I ,"

"Mike!"

"Yer .... Yes you were ........ I am so sorry Mom."

"So you were relaxed & comfortable dreaming of me being naked as you wanked?" I asked as I took my arms away and pushed him out from my motherly bosom.

"Mom ..... I am so sorry & ashamed," he bleated sheepishly ashamed as I stood up at the side of his bed.

I quickly pulled off my top & bra, allowing my heaving tits to swing free in front of my son's saucer sized wide eyes.

"Mom ..... Mom?" he questioned as I bent down to remove my sweat pants & panties so I was naked before my son. I quickly sat down beside my son and swept his head into my now naked womanly bosom, which swelled at the touch of his warm wet cheeks on my warm firm flesh.

"SSShhhhh," I instructed as I held his head on my breasts. You were comfortable with me being naked in your dreams, so you should be now," I instructed.

"Mom," he said before I silenced him by pulling him further into my cleavage.

Taking one hand from his head I reached down to search out the warm flesh of his upper thighs. Mike flinched as my hand found its target and brushed against the underside of his balls.

Before he could say anything I asked "Were you thinking of fucking me as you wanked?" as I pulled the damp panties off his loins and threw them across the room.

Mike kept his head in my bust, either too afraid to answer or enjoying the warmth and feel of my heaving breasts too much.

My own breathing quickened slightly as I felt his now hardening prick against my hand in answer to my question.

Are you comfortable with me being naked as I was in your dream?" I was asked, "Answer me Mike."

A long pause before his breast smothered voice replied "Yes and No."

"Why?" I asked.

Finally his head came out of my cleavage so he could clearly answer "Mom in my dream I was comfortable becuase it wasn't really real, but now it is, I am not sure."

Is it because you are not in control or you are not as confident as you think you should be," I questioned.

"Both," he replied.

So if you lost your virginity you would have that confidence?" I asked as my hand wound my fingers around his hardening length.

"MOM!," he exclaimed in total shock and probably some horror, but his prick betrayed his true feelings as I felt it suddenly swell in my hand; and I had my answer.

"Tonight," I continued "I will help you loose your virginity and give you the confidence to talk to girls that you so desperately crave."

"Mom, ... I ..."

"Ssshhh, by the feel of your prick I already have your answer," as I gave his meat a gentle squeeze before running my hand up its beautiful length and hardness.

I leaned forward and kissed him gently, this time as a lover and not as his mother. Slowly his shock dissipated enough for me to ease my tongue into his mouth. Slowly and hesitantly he started to respond.

To encourage him more I quickly released his prick and grabbed his right hand, before pulling it up under my left breast so he could cup it. I held his hand in mine as I guided it over the firm hot flesh in small circles. He gave a small groan into my mouth as I ran his hand over my erect nipple for the first time. After a couple of minutes I released his hand and he naturally continued with out my help.

Now my pussy needed some attention, I knew he was hard and we didn't have all night before Andy finished his shift at the gas station.

In all honesty I wanted Mike to lick me out before he fucked me; but he had cum once already, so now was the ideal time to take his virginity and make my young son a man.

I pushed him away from me and eased his head back down onto the pillow before leaning down to suck on his little nipples. I looked down across the flat firm stomach of my son and saw his erect length twitching & rocking slightly like a young tree in the fall winds.

God I needed his prick buried deep inside me and I needed it now! I didn't need Mike or my fingers to check my pussy was wet enough, my pussy felt saturated with welcoming juices to introduce his meat to the world of a women's bodies for the rest of his active life.

Placing my hands on his firm chest and rubbing his nipples with my thumbs I swung my legs over his thighs and lowered myself towards his virgin loins.

"Mom?" he questioned as I lowered myself down and felt the tip of his cock brush against my clit. Fuck, I so very nearly orgasmed there and then with that single touch. Reluctantly I released one of his nipples and reached between our bodies to ease his head between my very swollen anticipating pussy lips until it was on target to pierce me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doris' Itch Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds