• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. Janson

Mrs. Janson

12

I was raised in your standard white bread family, my parents are still married after 42 years, still happy together, my brothers and sisters, ( I have 2 of each ) are happily married, raising families of their own. I am the only one still single at the young age of 23, and not looking for a permanent relationship as of yet.

I was laying in bed a few nights ago reminiscing on how I learned about sex, and it sure brought back some fond memories of my first real woman. I had been cutting yards for years for the same people around my house, some since I was 14 until I left home after High School. One that sticks out was Mrs. Janson, at the time I started cutting her yard I was 14 she was 47, nice as could be too.

She always asked me in after I was done with the yard for something cold to drink, I didn't ever notice for the longest time how her eyes always lingered on my sweaty body, as I was enjoying the cool air and cold drink. Not that I didn't stare at her every chance I got, She had the largest tits I had ever seen, and once when I used her bathroom, I glanced in her laundry basket and found a used bra in it, the tag said 44 DD, I didn't know what it meant, but I knew from seeing my moms and sisters that it was fucking huge!

I even smelled it, and I smelled her perfume and the slight twinge of her sweat. I had an instant hard on and had to wait a few minutes before I could get out of there so it would go away. Mrs. Janson was no raving beauty, in fact she was semi homely, and rather large, always wore plain dresses and I don't ever remember seeing her with any kind of make up on. But she was always nice to me and paid me well for the yard.

The summer I turned 18 I was just finishing up her yard when she called me in for something to drink when I was done, which I was more than happy to do since that day was hotter than Hell with no wind at all. I finished the yard and pushed the mower to the back door, knocking on it, she answered the door, this time, unlike any other time since I had done her yard, she answered it in her dressing robe. I took a double take, and saw her smile as I stared at her larger cleavage. She welcomed me inside and told me to sit at the table while she got me something to drink. I watched as she opened the refrigerator, she bent over to get the container off the bottom shelf, as she did, the robe tightened up on her large ass and I could see the outlines of her panties showing through the robe.

My dick popped up immediately, and I barely had adjusted it when she turned back towards the cabinet for a glass, she was turned slightly towards me and I saw the side of her tit showing where the robe had slid open some from her movements. I was shifting on the chair, trying to find a comfortable position to accommodate my hard on, and hopefully keep it from showing through my shorts. Mrs. Janson went back to the refrigerator and got some ice cubes and filled the glass with her homemade lemon aid.

She came to the table and leaned over when she gave me my glass, my eyes could only see down her robe, where those two large tits hung down in open sight, I even caught a glimpse of one of her nipples. I was young, but not so young as to not know what she was doing, or doing to me. I saw her eyes look down my body as she slowly backed away, they slowly looked down my chest which was still covered in sweat, and my nipples that were now hard from the cool air, and they continued on down to my crotch. My hard on, which I had shifted, was sideways in my shorts, showing every part of the 7"s I have.

I saw her hesitate before moving to her chair when she saw it, and I would swear she licked her lips as she did. We had a small conversation about the yard and it moved on to things going on in my life, what I had planned after school, work, girls all the normal things, but today's conversation was anything but normal. She had sat closer to me today, and more of an angle, her eyes kept moving down to see my dick as it was almost pulsing with my heart beats, I could not will it to go away, not with her tits almost in my face.

I looked at the area where her robe was open and saw the side of her tit hanging about 6"s, I was stuttering responses to her questions and she was enjoying it. I was ready to leave, but was embarrassed about my hard on so I stayed and endured more. I finished my lemon aid, and she got up and refilled my glass, again bending over, giving me a good view of her ass then showing even more tit as she leaned over to give me the glass.

She sat back down, a little closer this time and asked me, "Tim, have you ever had sex with one of your girlfriends?"

I was shocked at the question and mumbled a response, too low for her to understand, so she asked what I said. "Well, uh, I, uh don't know if you would call it sex." I was about to die from embarrassment as I answered her question.

"What would you call it Tim? What did you do?" she smiled.

" I don't know if I should be talking about this Mrs. Janson, It's uh kind of personal and all!" I stammered.

"Oh come on Tim, we have known each other a long time and we have never had secrets from each other have we?"

"No ma'am, but we have never talked about that before." I blushed as I said that.

"Well, if you don't want to tell me I respect that, I was just interested is all. And I am interested in you and your well being." She smiled again, this time with a little more smirk than smile. "I just wondered what you kids do these days compared to what we did in my younger days."

I decided to turn the tables on her by asking, "Oh Yeah? What did you do in your younger days?"

She laughed and said, " Oh we did many things, some more than others." A look of remembrance crossed her eyes then she said, "I used to give my boy friends hand jobs a lot, that kept them from getting to much, but enough to keep them coming back for more, and some I would even give a blow job if they would take care of me also."

I was in shock at what I was hearing from her, never would I have ever expected we would be talking about our sex lives, and since she had opened up to me I felt it was only fair for me to tell her some of what I had done.

"Well, I know some girls who do those things, and I did actually have sex with one once, but she moved, most the other girls will only do as much as they have too around here."

"You poor boy." She said and I felt her hand on my thigh, "No one should have to do without something as important as sex at your age." her hand slid up to my dick, and I felt her fingernails as they raked up and down on it. " I know what I would do if I could." she grinned at me again.

I swallowed hard, it was nice, the feeling of her feeling off my dick, but scarey since she was an older woman by many years, even though she had not been married as long as I had known her, it is not something you would ever dream of happening.

"I saw you looking at my breasts, I enjoyed that a lot, it made me feel younger and after seeing you get an erection from looking, it was exciting to know I could do that to a young man still." Her eyes on her hand on my dick, her voice barley audible as her hand moved lightly on it.

I leaned back in the chair and opened my legs wider for her, she took the initiative and grabbed it firmly, then asked, "May I see it Tim? Would you take it out for me?" Her eyes looked with desire.

I cleared my throat, "Sure Mrs, Janson, if you want." And I stood up then unzipped my jeans, she took the waist of them and slowly pulled them down past my knees, then looked at my hard on pressing against my underwear, a small wet spot on them from the pre-cum that had escaped. She ran her fingernail over the wet spot and my dick jumped at her touch. I stuck my hands inside the band of the my underwear and pulled them down, my dick popped up, bouncing with each one of my nervous heart beats as I stood in her kitchen with my pants around my knees.

She sat back in her chair and stared at it, a look of pure lust showing on her face, her hand absent mindedly went to her big nipple and squeezed it gently. I stood there not knowing what she wanted me to do next, I didn't have to wait for long, "Jack it off for me Tim, I want to see you jack off."

I reached around it and began to jerk off slowly, after a couple of minutes she opened her robe, showing me those monster tits, and dark areolas, each tipped with a thick nipple that stood out at least a half an inch. Her fingers went to each nipple and she pulled on them, even pinched them as she stared at me jacking off.

"Oh my Tim, That is the most exciting thing I have ever seen, Do you like my breasts?

"Yes ma'am, they are beautiful, I've never seen any as large as that before. Doesn't that hurt? When you pinch them like that? I asked as my hand started moving faster on my hard on.

"Oh no, I like to have them treated roughly, it excites me even more to do it. Would you like to touch them Tim? I would like for you to touch them for me."

I stopped jacking off and moved the step that was between us, my hands went instinctively to the large globes, my hands could not cover even 1/3rd of them, and I felt the heat that came for her large thick nipples as I squeezed my hands closed. Mrs. Janson sighed deeply as my hands played with her tits, and my dick was hard as it had ever been.

I was busy playing with her tits when I felt her hand gently wrap around my dick, she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. She actually moaned when she felt the hardness in her soft hand. She was not shy about touching me, and I was becoming less shy with each passing moment with her. I reached down and untied her robe, pulling it open, I saw her large white panties, they came almost to her belly button, they were so big. Like I said, she was not a small woman, but not overly fat either. I watched as her legs spread open some and could see the dark patch behind the panties, her hair even spread out on her thighs a bit. She had a lot of hair for sure.

"Hang on a second Tim." She said as she let go of my dick, then stood up and removed her panties. Handing them to me she said, "Jack off in them for me, I want to see you with them wrapped around your cock and cum in them please." She was almost begging as she said that.

So I sat back down at her kitchen table, wrapped those large panties around my dick, most of them hanging over my balls and started to jerk off in them. I was staring at her hairy pussy as she opened her legs and gave me a better view of her hairy gash, It was so thick that she had to work at opening it enough for her finger to reach her pussy lips. My hand worked faster, the feeling of her panties was something new to me, and watching her play with her pussy was better than any dirty movie I had ever seen.

Her pussy was so hairy that it was hard to see everything, but once she was well lubricated, her pussy lips opened up with ease, and I saw her clit standing out, her red polished fingernail went right to it as she played with her pussy while I watched her and she watched me. I could not hold back any more and told her I was going to cum excitedly, not for sure where I was going to shoot my spunk at or in.

"Cum in the crotch for me Tim, Shoot your spunk in the crotch of my dirty panties." Her hand moving almost as fast as her breath was coming.

I pulled them off my dick and opened them up, the crotch was stained with her juices and the sight sent me over the edge as I stuck the head of my spurting dick right on the wetness of them, shooting glob after glob of my hot spunk directly on her panties crotch. I watched her as she finger fucked herself to her own fast climax, her crying out. "That's right Timmy, you dirty boy, cum in my panties, play with you hard young cock, make me cum too. Oh fuck, I'm cumming Timmy, Your making me cum you nasty boy."

My hand didn't slow down until after her hand stopped moving, and her breath was returning to a slower pace, her other hand still pinching her thick nipple. I watched as she took her hand that was slick with her own pussy juice and she rubbed it onto her tits, a sigh coming from her as I took her now cum filled panties from my dick. I laid them on the table, not knowing what else to do with them, she in turn picked them up, and held them to her nose, inhaling the fragrance of both her own pussy and the pungent smell of my fresh spunk. I watched her as she stuck her tongue to the crotch and licked some of my cum off them.

Her hand had returned to her pussy and she stuck 3 fingers inside it and began to furiously fuck herself with them, in only a few seconds she had another orgasm, this one it seemed from the sound of her, was even stronger than the first one she had. She smiled up at me and took my hand that I had jacked off with, then stuck my fingers in her mouth, sucking what little spunk I may have had on them off, her mouth was hot and wet and she sucked them like each one was a hard dick until my hand was cleaned of all remains of the cum that had gotten on them.

I was almost exhausted from both jacking off for her and the excitement of watching the most incredible thing I had ever seen. Larger woman or not, that was one sexy fucking sight. I scooted back to the chair and sat down, forgetting my pants were around my legs until the cold seat touched my ass. I grinned at her as I flinched from the feeling, she smiled back at me.

"Thank you Tim, I needed that, it's been so long since I have had any form of sex. I do hope your not embarrassed or anything, there should surely be no reason for it." The she stood up, and put the used cum rag panties back on, after pulling them up I watched as she used her hand to press the still warm moistness against her still wet pussy. Another sigh escaped her lips as she did that, I had heard of fetishes but never experienced one until that moment.

"No Ma'am, I'm not. I thought it was fantastic to tell the truth. I thought I would be embarrassed about jacking off in front of someone, but not after doing it with you." I grinned sheepishly.

"That's wonderful Tim, I truly enjoyed it myself." She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek then gave my dick a squeeze. "Oh look, you have some leftovers."

I glanced down and saw what she meant when I saw the cum covering the pee hole, Mrs. Janson Stuck her fingertip under it and scooped it up, then stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmmm, that's so good Tim, I hate knowing that you waste it. If you ever have the need to jack off, please, feel free to come over and waste it here for me."

"I sure will Mrs. Janson, I sure will.

By this time my dick had gotten hard again from looking at her tits and the sight of her sucking my cum off her finger, something that did not escape her view either. "Oh, aren't you something young man. All that meat just waiting to be taken care of, Do you mind?" she asked as her hand reached out and took it and began to jack me off again.

"No Ma'am, feel free!" I smiled smugly to myself as she stared at my dick inside her hand. I looked at her hairy slit spread open as she spread her legs to better reach my dick, "Mrs. Janson?"

"Yes Tim?" she stopped jacking me off.

"Would you, uh , play with your self while you jack me off? I really liked seeing that done." I asked

"Well of course dear boy, if it makes you happy, I would love too."

Her hand went to her slick gash along with my eyes, I watched as her finger opened the pussy lips wide and she inserted her middle finger as her other hand grabbed my dick and began to jerk me off once again. I had never had such a feeling as I watched and felt everything around me. Her finger worked in and out along in time with her hand on my dick, Whenever a droplet of spunk came out of my dick, she would wipe it off with her finger and then lick it off, moaning each time she tasted my spunk. Her huge tits swung in time with her arm as she jerked on my dick, the sweat was building up between them and ran down her belly. She kept licking her lips as she watched my dick bouncing in her hand.

I thought I had nothing to lose, so I put my hand behind her head and pulled it towards my dick, her eyes never flinched as she got closer and closer to it. Finally, when her face was only a couple of inches from it, her mouth opened and her tongue flicked out, licking the tip of my dick, then she slowly lowered her face until I felt the heat of her hot mouth as it surrounded my meat.

I have had blow jobs before, but never had one where the girl had actually moaned while she sucked me, Mrs. Janson moaned! And moaned, she worked magic with her mouth. I couldn't see her playing with her pussy anymore, but I was feeling so good, I didn't need to. But I could tell by the movements of her other arm, she had not stopped touching herself.

I don't know what made me do it, but I said to her, "That's right Mrs. Janson, suck it, suck it good for me." Her hearing those words only increased her heads movement and the suction of her hot mouth got even stronger. So I thought perhaps she enjoyed hearing those things and decided to ask. "You like that don't you, You like for me to tell you those things don't you!"

She never stopped sucking me as I heard her mumble "Uh Huh!" So I told her more, "I knew you did, now suck it, suck it deep, suck it like a fucking whore!" That seemed to drive her crazy and she fingered her pussy faster. I started pumping my hips to her face and she took all I could offer into her face. I grabbed her graying hair and pulled her face to me, "That's right bitch, suck it good, suck it deep. Make me cum, you want my cum don't you Mrs. Janson, you want me to cum for you, don't you!"

Her head shook yes as she sucked me, saying those things was actually turning me on more and more as I said them to her, it only spurred me on to say nastier things to her. "So you like sucking mens sperm from your nasty panties do you? You like the feeling of my cum when you put your nasty panties back on don't you!" she just moaned more and more as she sucked me. "I always knew you were a fucking whore, a cock sucking whore. From now on when I want to cum, I am coming over here to feed you my spunk whore, would you like that?" She stopped sucking me then, looked up and said, "Yes sir, anything you want sir! I will do anything you want to please you sir!"

I almost fell over and probably would have if not for the fact that she jammed my dick back in her face and sucked me with renewed energy. So I now knew what kind of woman she was, a dominant at times but also a woman that wanted to be owned to a point. My favorite kind! I fucked her face for a few more minutes and felt the orgasm approaching and let her know it.

She took my cock out of her hot, wet mouth and began jerking me off, "Cum for me Tim, Please cum for me. I want it so badly, Please hurry, give it all to me."

I reached down and grabbed her huge tits, one in each hand and placed my dick between them, her sweat and spit made it slick enough to titty fuck her easily, she replaced my hands with her own and I grabbed a nipple in between my fingers and squeezed them, hard!

I believe she actually had an orgasm when I did that to them, so I did it again, her eyes closed tightly as she bounced her huge tits along the length of my dick. I watched as the head of my dick poked out of the crevice of her hot, sweaty tits, the head smeared with pre-cum and her sweat. That was all it took for me.

I didn't even have time to tell her I was cumming, before I was shooting out thick hot ropes of spunk on her chest, neck and parts of her face. Her hand reached for her pussy as she felt it splashing on her, and she brought herself to another orgasm quickly. All while telling me, "Cum on my tits baby, that's right, shoot that hot cum all over my nasty body. I'm such nasty whore, prove to me I am, cum on me like the slut I am."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. Janson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds