• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Maid's Tale

A Maid's Tale

With Penny's new job and me working all hours, the housework was beginning to get on top of us a little. It wasn't that things were actually dirty, it was just the everyday chores that neither I or my wife seemed to have time for. I had to admit that, before Penny started her new job, I used to enjoy coming home dog-tired to find a nice meal waiting for me. But cash had been tight recently and it seemed only logical that my wife should return to the work-place, if only on a short-term basis. So we were left with the problem: we had more cash but not enough time to get our lives in order.

It was Penny that first suggested some home help and, I must be honest, the thought of some pretty young maid running around the house with a vacuum cleaner, did not exactly put me off the idea!

"You dirty old sod!" Penny admonished me as she playfully squeezed the crotch of my pants, "don't go thinking that you can start putting this anywhere you like! I've got first claim on you and don't you forget it!"

Remembering the old adage about hell, fury and scorned women, I left the entire selection process to my wife, I would just be happy to have my home back in order again and not have to go hunting for a clean shirt every morning.

Over the course of the following week, agencies were contacted and a stream of young, and not quite so young, women drifted through Penny's quite stringent interviews. Thin, fat, tall, short - she saw them all and gave them all equal time. I had to say that I was much impressed by her selection criteria, but eventually, they all seemed to get rejected for one reason or another. I was determined to let Penny sort things out for herself, but it was still quite difficult not to involve myself.

After ten day's, though, we finally had a winner. Julie Stone came highly recommended and, as this was to be a "live-in" position, Penny wanted to ensure that her references were perfect. They were, and in a matter of a few days, Julie had moved her few possessions into our spare bedroom.

I was more than happy. Julie was an extremely attractive woman and an expert around the house. At thirty one she was a little older than most of the girls that Penny had interviewed, but her long, jet-black hair, lithe looking figure and open, friendly personality made up for that easily. I was immediately attracted to her and often found myself daydreaming about what it would be like to sleep with her - hell, no! not really sleep with her, more like fuck her senseless! Occasionally I would snap out of these daydreams only to realise that I had been staring at Julie's legs or breasts. I would look away immediately, embarrassed, but when I had to take another, sneaky look back, I would find Julie looking back at me and smiling as though nothing had bothered her. It was this look of innocent acceptance that led me to make passes at her on more than a few occasions.

The weeks went by and I tried everything to get Julie into bed. As soon as my wife was out of the house, I'd compliment Julie on her clothes, her work or her make-up, even making the occasional suggestive comment about the size of her boobs (they were indeed a wonderful pair of breasts!), but nothing seemed to work. Every time, Julie would throw me that disarming smile of hers and make some completely plausible excuse to get on with some work. The whole situation was driving me to distraction. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. If she didn't like me then why did she seem undisturbed by my sometimes rather careless advances? Why didn't she just tell me to get lost? It was almost as if she encouraged me and then slipped away from me at the last moment.

Then, one day, everything became as clear as mud!

A very rare event had occurred; I had finished my work at the office early and was intent on driving home to spend an entire evening with Penny. I'd booked a table for dinner at a nice restaurant and was looking forward to seeing the surprise on my wife's face when I told her that we would be going out for once. But as I entered the house, little did I know it was I that would get the surprise - the shock of a life-time!

The house seemed quiet and still as I closed the front door behind me. Nothing moved, no signs of life. I thought about calling out and then remembered that it was Julie's day off and that Penny, who usually worked from a small room in back that she had converted into an office, had probably gone out to see a client. I sighed and began to climb the stairs to our bedroom to change.

I wasn't prepared as I opened the bedroom door, nothing can prepare a man for that kind of shock. Julie's black hair contrasted beautifully with my wife's fair skin as I watched the younger girl's head disappear between my wife's thighs. Both women were as naked as the day they were born and the instant erection that I felt straining in my pants reminded me that I was just a normal, red-blooded male looking at naked women. It seemed like a lifetime, but I guess it only took a few short seconds for my eyes to settle and take in the scene that was unfolding before me. I suddenly realised that neither woman had as yet seen me - both lost as they were in their mutual enjoyment. Thoughts screamed through my head at a hundred miles per hour; should I go? Should I stay? Should I say something; shout the angry words of the cheated spouse? I wanted to do all of these and more, but the ache in my pants kept me rooted to the spot - Somebody once said that God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time!

I held my breath and took a silent step backwards closing the door slowly so that it was open just a crack. I peered through and was pleased that I could still clearly see what was going on. I understood now Julie's strange behaviour towards me; she preferred the ladies! Not only any lady, but MY lady - My wife! I tried to reason the situation - to make sense of it, but it was useless. The fact was that my wife was making love to our maid - and right in front of me! It suddenly occurred to me that this was the sort of situation that men dreamed of. I should make the most of it!

With my eye pressed up against the crack in the door, I watched the action continue. Penny was moaning loudly now as Julie licked and slurped at her pussy. Her legs were splayed open in a display of wanton lust and her head thrown back as she climbed higher and higher towards an obvious orgasm. Julie was kneeling in between her thighs, her own legs open enough to get her hand between and finger a pussy that I could see was dripping with moisture. It seemed wrong that they should both be getting so much pleasure when I was just watching and so, with trembling fingers, I eased my zipper down and pulled out my throbbing dick.

As I watched my wife and the maid become more and more excited, I began to masturbate. My cock seemed harder than it had ever been and I had to use all my self control to avoid cumming on the spot. Penny's feet were planted firmly on the bed and her hips started to bounce up and down as her lover tried to maintain her oral contact. I could see three of Julie's fingers sliding wetly into her open snatch as she masturbated as hard as me. It then occurred to me that the younger woman was trying to time her orgasm with that of my wife's; allowing her fingers to keep herself just on the edge of climax until Penny was ready.

Listening to my wife's howl of lust, I figured that she was now there. Julie obviously agreed with my assessment and I watched her long, painted fingernail flick quickly over her protruding clitoris until both women collapsed on the bed in a heap of twisted, trembling arms and legs. I pumped my cock viciously, wanting to join their simultaneous climax until, I too, felt the point of no return envelop me like a warm blanket. For a moment I tore my eyes away from the heaving, panting bodies on the bed and watched with fascination as my seed spilled out staining the thick pile of the carpet.

Julie and Penny were in each others arms as I tucked my penis back into my pants and zipped up. Their embrace was tender as only two women can be and their tongues danced in each others mouth's in a silent ballet of sensuality. Quietly, I crept away from the door and down the stairs, leaving the two lovers to bathe in the afterglow of their intense coupling.

As I left the house and sat in the car, I wondered again what I should do. Unlike earlier, the answer came swiftly and definitely - Do nothing and say nothing!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Maid's Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds