• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Change of Life Ch. 01

Change of Life Ch. 01

I want to thank Angel Love for her help editing my story. This sweet woman pointed out a number of basic mistakes I was making. I encourage all aspiring writers to take advantage of Literotica's volunteer editors.

After 24 years of marriage, I was single again and I felt good. The divorce papers were signed today and I had moved into an old house in the suburbs. My life was changing and I couldn't help but wonder what lied ahead for me. While I wasn't looking to jump right into another long-term relationship, I never truly enjoyed one-night stands. I was both excited and wary of what this 'change of life' would hold for me.

Tonight was the monthly meeting of the local Macintosh User Group. As I walked from my car to the meeting, I wondered if Diane would be there, She was a member of the club and we had been getting along quite well for the last few months. We were both amateur graphic artists and had developed a nice friendship. Diane was a few years younger than I and although she was 52, you would have thought she was in her late 30's. We talked a lot at these meetings and got along quite well, even flirted a bit. But it never went further than that because I was married. Tonight would be different. I decided to just go with the flow and not expect anything to happen, just have a good time and enjoy the company.

I took my seat just as Diane arrived and she came over and sat next to me. She looked great: tall and voluptuous, but not fat, just curvy in all the right places. The meeting was fun and Diane and I got along great, as usual. When it was over a few of us decided to stop at a local watering hole for a drink or two.

As I was nursing my glass of red wine and talking about Photoshop with Diane, I noticed how wonderfully her green eyes contrasted with her red hair. With her glasses perched low on her nose and those red lips talking non-stop, she looked every bit the successful and beautiful businesswoman that she was. She was talking about problems she was having with a particular filter when she caught me staring at her and she smiled. Her wonderful smile captivated me and when our eyes met, I zoned out.

She started to giggle, patted my hand and said, "Hello, earth to Ed, I said you need to show me how to apply that filter. I have some photos on my computer that would look great with it."

Here she was talking Photoshop and here I was, hypnotized by her voice, her mannerisms and her beauty.

"Sorry, I just had a little brain-freeze there. Sure, I would be glad to help you out, just say when."

"Well, if you can spare the time, the night is still young and I am eager to see how you apply that filter."

We left the pub and I followed her home. Once inside the door, we hung our coats on the hall tree. She took my hand and said; "My computer is in the family room."

As she started to turn her body toward the room, our eyes locked and we both saw the lust in each other. I pulled her to me and kissed her. It was a soft, gentle kiss that she returned. It wasn't soft for long. As we continued, the kissing became more passionate; we were both sucking on each other's tongues and lips and frantically rubbing our bodies together. I backed her up against the wall and began kissing her cheek, her ear and her neck. Like an animal in heat, my lust for her was in overdrive. I had to taste this woman right now and as I dropped to my knees, I lifted her skirt and began kissing her thighs. I pried her legs slightly apart and planted my mouth on her crotch. I started sucking and nibbling at her pussy through her pantyhose and she was moaning and humping into my face. Suddenly I reached up with both hands and ripped the pantyhose apart, moved her panties to the side and started licking her pussy. She gasped as I sucked and nibbled on her lips. My hands started massaging her body as I ate her. I worked my hands up her legs and pulled her hips to my face and started to dip my tongue into her hole. Her breathing became ragged and her moaning louder. When I reached up and rubbed her tits, I could feel the hard nipples through her blouse and bra. I pinched the nipples and she cried out,

"Oh god . . . Oh my god."

She had moved one leg over my shoulder and was frantically humping my face. Suddenly her clit came out of hiding. It was bigger than I expected it to be and I immediately sucked it into my mouth and began lightly nibbling on it. I dropped one hand to her pussy, slid two fingers in and started massaging inside her.

"Yes . . . yes . . . don't stop . . . yes . . . yeeeeessssss."

Suddenly her body stiffened and I sucked her clit hard, started flicking the tip with my tongue and found her G-spot with my fingers. Her whole body started shaking and quivering and her pussy started squirting onto my chin and neck.

"Arghhh . . . Ohhhh myyyyy godddd!!!" She was crying now. "I'm cummingggggg . . . cumming soooo harrrrddddd! Ohhhhhhhhh."

As the spasms subsided and her body began to relax, she started to push my face away from her. I realized her clit was hyper-sensitive right now, so I released my lip-lock from her, withdrew my fingers, moved her leg from my shoulder and stood up. She was weak and clung to me, burying her head into my shoulder, still sobbing.

"That was incredible. I don't ever remember cumming that hard."

I helped her into the living room, laid her down on the couch and went to the kitchen. When I returned with a couple of glasses of ice water, she looked like she had almost passed out. She looked up at me and said, "I want you inside me, but I need a few minutes to recover. I don't know what you did to me, but I have never cum so hard or so intensely and I've never squirted before."

"It was a first for me too."

I sat on the edge of the couch and caressed her face. She kissed my hand and looked up at me and started to laugh.

"Your shirt and tie are soaking wet. I can't believe what you did to me. No one has ever done that to me before. It was wonderful."

This woman definitely knew how to feed the male ego. I had just pleasured a wonderful woman and was full of myself at that point.

I got up and excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I saw what she was laughing about. My shirt collar, the top of my tie and my chin were wet. It was a mixture of her juices and my sweat. My God, how I loved that smell. I removed my tie, unbuttoned my collar and wiped myself off with a towel.

When I returned to the living room, she was sitting upright with her legs crossed, sipping her water.

"Come here big boy."

I walked over to her and as I stood before her, she set her water on the table and started to rub my dick through my pants. I immediately got hard.

"Let's see what you've got in here."

She undid my belt, pulled down the zipper and lowered my slacks and underwear down my legs. Out popped my German soldier, standing proudly at attention.

"Oh my, what a lovely cock. I've just got to have a taste of this."

She started to lick the side of my dick and caressed my balls with her hand. Then she took the head into her mouth and sucked it in and out a few times. I started to groan and she took the length into her mouth. I told her, "Sweetie, you better be careful with what you're doing. The pump is primed and I'm going to cum quickly. You keep that up and you're going to get a mouthful."

She drew her mouth off me, lightly nibbled on the head, looked up and smiled at me. "That's the point, honey. I want you to come in my mouth. I want you to shoot your load down my throat. I need to swallow everything you can give me."

At that point she plunged her mouth down on my cock. She virtually swallowed me. Her nose was pressed against my pubic bone, her chin was nestled against my balls and her tongue was massaging the underside of my cock. It felt incredible. I'd never had a woman throat me.

After a few thrusts, she pulled her mouth off of me and said, "Fuck my face baby . . . Fuck my face and give me your load."

I replied, "If you say so," and grabbed her head plunging my dick in and out of her throat. It only took a few thrusts and I started to feel that tingling at the base of my dick. I knew I was going to cum any second.

"Oh yeah baby, here it comes. This load's for you."

She once again buried me in her throat and sucked hard and I started shooting.

"Ohhh . . . yeahhhhhh . . . Daddyyyy's hooooome."

I was squirting like crazy; didn't know I had that much in me. She was sucking and swallowing, not missing a drop. My mouth was frozen in the 'O' position, my eyes were crossed and my breathing had stopped. All was right in the universe.

After I stopped shooting, she eased back off of me. I collapsed onto the sofa. Now I was the one that was exhausted. She looked at me, smiled, leaned over, gave me a little kiss and said, "I guess you liked that, huh."

I replied, "No shit, you really think so?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Change of Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds