• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kylie Goes Back to School

Kylie Goes Back to School

1234

This story follows on from the story "Kylie's Latest Squeeze, which I recommend reading prior to this.

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

After leaving Kylie's services as an assistant, she had given him one hell of a leaving do. His fantasies had come true in incredible fashion, with Kylie giving him one hell of a night in a blisteringly hot leather corset. He wasn't sure exactly where things were going with her overall, but they got together when they could between work at her cosy little cabin where she thoroughly rocked his world. What she saw in him he had no idea, just some fun he figured, but he wasn't going to question her on the matter.

"I'm free this evening," Kylie's sexy Australian tones purred into the voice, almost making his mobile phone tremble in his hand. She had just phoned him, he was off shift and just chilling at his new place hoping she might be available, but Kylie was a busy lady so he just had to wait till she was free before he could slide between her soft, powerful thighs.

"What time you want me to come over?" he said, glancing to the clock.

"How fast can your car go?" she said, and he could hear the smile in her voice.

"And why should I go so fast huh?" he said, playing with her a little though he never pushed his luck.

"I've got a treat for you," she whispered, the tension clear in her voice. His eyes lit up as she said it, and he wasn't going to ask any more.

"I'm on my way," he said, jumping up and searching frantically for his keys.

"Hurry, I'm sooo horny," Kylie whined, giving a soft moan before hanging up on him. His swelling cock gave a twitch at that, and he had to try and keep himself controlled so he could walk properly.

Around half an hour of furious driving later, he pulled up outside her house with a little squeal of protest from the hot tyres as he anchored it. Hurriedly shutting the door, he flicked the door locks and jogged to her front door, hoping he wasn't too eager. He tapped on the door, and in a moment there was a small shadow and she pulled the door open, his eyes catching sight of her wearing the same sexy long robe she had been the first time she'd given him a treat. He only had a moment to take it before she threw herself at him, throwing her arms round his neck, legs round his waist and diving in for a steamy passionate kiss. Returning her exuberant kiss, he stepped into her cabin with her and kicked the door shut with his foot, balancing precariously with the tiny Aussie.

"Gotta be careful with me, if you break me you'll regret it," she said with a smirk as she broke the kiss, commenting of course on his balancing on one foot with her.

"I think you want to be broken," he said, wiggling his tongue at her. She just gave a giggle as he carried her into the front room and dropped onto the sofa with her on his lap.

"You're sort of right you know," she said, squeezing him. Her robe flowed down over him, but he could feel the heat from her naked thighs against his jeans. He looked at her questioningly, in between another quick kiss.

"Right, tonight there's no holding back, I want everything you have," she said in a serious tone, looking him in the eyes.

"Everything I have?" he asked, still unsure where she was going.

"Yes, everything. Every little dirty thought, fantasy or desire locked inside. I know you've got them," she whispered, nibbling lightly on his earlobe.

"What do you mean?" he said. It seemed obvious but he had to be sure.

"Anything you ever wanted to do to me. Like dominate me, pin me down and roughly take my ass," she breathed, grinding herself against him slightly, "Anything like that, just let it out, give me what you've got," she whispered, dragging her tongue from his ear down his jaw line back to another soft kiss.

"You want me to do anything I want, that could be a bit much," he said, wanting to make sure he was sure she meant what she was saying.

"I'm ready for you, I want anything you can give me. Don't hold back, got it? If you ever wanted to slap me around like a little slut, now's the time," she said, almost demanding his compliance.

"Ok Kylie, if that's what you want," he said, his hands stroking her sides slowly.

"You'll want it, I need it," she purred with a smirk as she slid off him onto the floor, pulling him to his feet.

"Now go and wait for me in the dining room," she said, pointing towards the door. He smiled at her, his mind racing at the possibilities as he headed to the dining room. Walking in he noticed she had laminate flooring, the only room of the house with it as he closed the door and sat on the edge of the table to wait for her, and whatever she had planned.

Kylie smiled to herself as he left, loving the power she was able to exert over him, though she knew he was getting as much from her as she was from him. She heard the door shut at the other end of the hall, and shrugged off her robe. Turning to the mirror, she checked herself to make sure she was all how she wanted, before spending a couple of minutes to sort her hair to look the part. She stood back and smiled, knowing she would make his jaw drop when he saw her, and turned to the hall. Slowly walking down it the hall, she got herself in character as she slid the bolts across on the door and then walked to the dining room door. Extending her hand, cuff sliding down he slim arm as she did, she knocked softly on the door and heard him moving across to open it. He gasped, his mouth dropping open in surprise as he opened the door, taking in her appearance, every tiny little detail with his widened eyes.

Kylie stood before him, holding an innocent expression. Her hair was up in pigtails, her face with quite a heavy layer of make-up, wearing a thin white blouse that was tied off under her chest to show off her toned stomach and also letting him clearly see she was braless since her nipples were already a little visible. She had a tiny grey pleated skirt on, knee high white socks and black plastic schoolgirl shoes. He was totally speechless, just barely able to take in Kylie looking like a tarty little schoolgirl.

"I've been sent to be punished. They said I was a naughty little slut," she said, giving him a puppy dog look. He shook himself from his trance, looking her up and down before showing her in and closing the door.

"You certainly look like a slut to me, look at the length of your skirt," he said with a point of his nearly quivering finger.

"Yeah, I have it nice and short, means the boys can fuck me much more easily. They just have to bend me over..." she purred, her tongue flittering over her lips.

"Then I think you need a serious spanking, gonna have to punish you for being such a slut," he said, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Oh do I have to?" she whined with a pleading, teasing face, "my ass takes such a pounding as it is, can't I just give you a blowjob instead?" she cooed, giving an innocent face and slowly licking her lips.

"That wouldn't be very proper would it, you're sposed to be getting punished for being a slut, not encouraged," he said, trying to sounds authoritative though not really succeeding.

"You're not really saying no though," Kylie said, running her fingers over the visible bulge in his trousers and looking up into his eyes with a sly smile. With a wiggle of her tongue, she sunk to her knees and started undoing his fly.

"Miss Minogue, that's not really appropriate. I need to spank you, to teach your little ass a lesson," he said, his breathing already increasing.

"You'd love to spank my tight little ass, I can tell. Tell you what, if you can bring yourself to stop me sucking on your hot, hard cock, you can give me that spanking," Kylie growled sexily as she freed his rigid erection. He couldn't utter any complaints as her warm slender fingers slipped round the base of his cock, unable to reach all the way round as she bobbed the 8" member in front of her waiting mouth. He groaned quietly as she planted a kiss on the tip of his head with her beautifully soft, bright red lips. She pursed her lips as she dragged off his cock, then slipped his bulbous head into the hot confines of her needy mouth. She moaned hotly as she pushed down to take a couple of inches of his shaft into her mouth, his head pushing back towards her talented throat, taking in the vibrations of her mumbles and moans of pleasure.

"See, much better than spanking me wouldn't you say?" she said, pulling off his cock for a moment. Kylie stroked him firmly before sliding back onto him, pushing half his thick 8" cock into her mouth as she took hold of his hips. Her tongue aggressively attacked the underside of his shaft, her cheeks hollowing a little as she stepped up the strength of her sucking a little more, hearing him inhale sharply. She gave a little smile round his impaling cock, her hands giving his hips a gentle but meaningful squeeze as she bobbed her head steadily on his stiff cock.

"I think you'll still need a spanking, just for being suck, I mean such a slut," he mumbled, his eyes closed as she worked at him.

"I think I will yes," she murmured around him, giving a little nip just below his head with her teeth. His hips bucked and his hands clenched into fist at his sides as she sucked a little harder, pouting fully and fluttering her tongue on his cock. She reached up blindly, her eyes closed as she felated him, and fumbled for his hands. Her warm fingers slid into his clenched fists, guiding his hands to the sides of her head and onto her sexy little pigtails. Without a second thought his hands gripped her hair, and satisfiedly she slid her hands back onto his hips and continued to suck him off, steadily bobbing on around 5" of his cock now, her tongue sliding and dragging up the sides. His hands just guided her as she sucked on him, not taking any kind of lead with her and simply enjoying her fantastic oral skills.

"Mmm come on, you know I'm a slut," she mumbled. After a moment, she pushed all the way down on him, driving his thick 8" cock deep into her throat, holding for a moment before pulling back.

"You don't have to wait for me to do things like that, you have the power in your hands," she said slightly muffled by her actions.

"You'd love for me to do that wouldn't you, give you some throat action," he said, tugging her pigtails slightly, sending a shiver of anticipation through her tiny body.

"Sure would, I love sucking cock," she growled as she let him loose for a moment before he guided her eager mouth back onto his shaft. She sucking him for a few more bobs, nipping with her teeth as she went up and down.

"Come on, give it to me, all you want," she said to get him going. He took a breath and tightened his grip in her soft blonde hair, then pulled her head down swiftly on him, driving his cock deeply into her throat. Kylie breathed out sharply through her nose, shuddering slightly in pleasure as he roughly took her. To keep him well on this track, she stepped up her sucking efforts, her cheeks hollowing deeply as her tongue went to work with every little trick she knew. He gave her a few thrusts into her mouth, then slowed again, leaving Kylie feeling empty and incomplete again. She slipped herself off him and looked up with her sweat glistening face.

"Come on, treat me like the slut I am. Face fuck me, come on, you've got my pigtails to use!" she said urgently, looking at him with a passion in her eyes. After what felt like an age, their shared gaze broke and Kylie shut her eyes and slid her soft, talented mouth back onto his rock hard cock. He took hold of her pigtails and wasted no time in forcing his cock all the way back down her throat, her nose pressing into his pubic hair. Kylie felt him hold there, and it felt like his cock belonged there in her mouth before he pulled back again. Her heart was pumping strongly and her breathing a little more ragged as he held her schoolgirl hair and thrust his large cock powerfully in and out of her wanton mouth, driving in and out of her throat.

"Harder," the Aussie popstar mumbled lustily through his cock as he pushed in and out of her throat. His hands tightened in her hair and he picked up the pace, almost tripping her gag reflex as his cock drove down her throat suddenly. She controlled it and sucked hard, her eyes watering slightly as he bounced her head using her hair. Her lips slurped noisily at his cock as he grunted and groaned from her talents, her tongue still doing as much as it could to his cock. Kylie's body was alive from pleasure as she was used, her head being roughly thrust back and forth on his full 8". She felt the burn as her pigtails were wrenched a little harder and he shoved with even more vigour, his bulbous head pumping swiftly into her throat as she gasped and breathed raggedly through her nose. Kylie mumbled and pushed back against his grasp, twisting her head slightly. He let her slide off his cock and looked down as she took a large gasp of air, then looked up at him sweetly.

"I'm getting kinda outta line here don't you think?" she said looking sexily out from under her fierce eyebrows.

"You are, but I can't reach your tight little arse right now," he said, smiling at her.

"I know," she said, smiling at him and licking her full lips. He hesitated, an unsure expression on his face at crossing another line. Kylie saw his inner battle, and ran her hands up his thighs slowly.

"Mm come on. You know you're gonna come all over my face in a minute, don't you think it'd be nice if it was a little flushed when you did?" she purred sexily, wiggling her skilled tongue at him.

"You're already a bit flushed," he said with a smirk.

"That's because I'm a little slut. I mean properly flushed, the way I know you secretly want me to be," she said huskily, giving him a look her could feel. He released her pigtails, and Kylie settled herself comfortably on her knees, looking up expectantly to him. He took a deep breath, and then slapped her lightly across the left cheek.

"Ooh yeah, come on, do it harder, give me a proper slap for being such a slut," she cooed, looking at him wide eyed in excitement. He brushed a hair back from her sweaty brow and then raised his hand again, before taking the plunge and slapping her across the face with his right hand, her head turning slightly as a resounding slap sound almost echoed with its importance. Kylie let out a ragged moan, her eyes squeezing shut as she shuddered.

"Oh god I nearly came from that," she gasped, looking back up at him with a pre-orgasmic look on her face. He paused again, seeing her cheek showing a little pinker already.

"Come on, give me some more, don't you dare stop now," she said insistently, looking him in the eyes as her chest heaved from her breathing. He slapped her again, hearing her gasp, cutting into his mind like a knife. He slapped her cheek again, now glowing a soft pink, contrasting to her pale right cheek bar her pleasured flush. Kylie looked back up at him again, a smile on her face as she ran her tongue across her teeth. Brushing a hair back from her face again, she gave a little murmur of contentment, and giving him an opportunity. Before she could blink he backhanded her swiftly across her right cheek, knocking her head over slightly and drawing a grunt of surprise and pleasure from her.

"I haven't been treated properly like this for a long time," she moaned as his hands found her cute pigtails again, guiding her mouth towards his stiff cock, harder then ever. Kylie opened wide and he thrust himself deeply into her willing mouth, pushing his cock all the way into her throat. She moaned loudly, the vibrations spreading delightfully through his cock as he pulled her down till his balls rested against her chin. She felt him pull her hair harder than ever as he started thrusting as fast as he could in and out of her mouth, his tight balls hitting her chin as she breathed heavily through her nose, the warm air spreading over his groin. Her bright red lips wrapped tightly round his shaft as he buried it all the way into her, her tongue lapping and flicking at him as skilfully as she could given the situation. She felt her pussy tingling with pleasure at being used as a cheap slut, something she couldn't deny she loved.

"Oh god Kylie, you little slut, open wide," he gasped, suddenly releasing her pigtails and pushing her head off his cock so she rocked back on her heels. Kylie knew exactly what he was gonna do to her as she took a gasp for air. She squeezed her eyes shut and got ready for the hot, thick load to hit her face.

"Yeah come on, come all over my face," she begged, spurring him on as she heard a slight sound as he grabbed his cock and started jerking himself rapidly to bring on his imminent climax.

"Come on, treat you little slut just like she deserves!" she moaned, waggling her tongue. Her sexy talk combined with everything else was more than enough, and he orgasmed hard with a grunt. His hot load mostly missed her mouth, shooting all over the rest of her face. Kylie gasped and breathed deeply as his cock spurted over her pretty little face, streaking her forehead, cheeks, one of her eyes, her nose and then a couple of final ones over her lips and chin. They were both breathing heavily, Kylie still knelt before him with come all over her face, looking up at him with her one open eye. A soft smile of sheer bliss was on her cute red lips as she ran her tongue over them to lap up any come that was on them. She leaned forwards and slipped her mouth over his cock, fumbling her hand onto him, sucking and milking every last drop into her hungry mouth.

"Just what I deserved," she mumbled as she reached down. She rubbed her hot pussy through her short grey skirt, giving a ragged sigh of pleasure. Kylie rubbed herself for a couple more moments and then eased herself up, standing up and stretching, taking a few steps to walk off the burning need for an orgasm to hold it at bay for a little longer. After a couple of steps, she turned to face him, her tiny slutty skirt flying up a little and revealing her sexy little white panties. Without saying a word, she raised her hand to her come covered face and dragged her finger through it. She held her finger out in front of her, letting the come slide down her digit and threaten to drip to the floor, before leaning forwards and sticking her tongue out. Noisily, she whorishly tongued the come from her finger, slurping at it before swallowing visibly and giving a shudder of pleasure. Kylie did this till all the come had been cleaned from her face, then sucked her fingers as if she'd just eaten a delicate meal, pouting her ruby lips delightfully.

"Mm I've been very bad now haven't I?" she cooed with an innocent face, a subtle smile still hinting at her intentions.

"Yes you have," he said, a little more breathlessly than he might like.

"So naughty," she huskily whispered as she turned, flicking her hips so he skirt again lifted and offered a glimpse of her white panties clinging tightly to her awesome arse. He eyed her gorgeous form as she looked back sexily over her shoulder at him.

"I really need that hard spanking now," she purred.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna punish you for being a slut, teach that tight little ass of yours a proper lesson," he said, stepping forwards towards her.

"You'll need to spank me properly, the kind so hard that there's hand prints left on my tight little ass," she murmured giving him a twitch of her sexy eyebrow. He reached out and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back and making her gasp.

"Don't worry, your ass is gonna get the pounding it deserves," he said with a smile. Kylie just gave him one of her smiles as he guided her over to the table, turning her to face it. He pushed her down and she bent obediently over the table, her tiny skirt retreating and pulling up so that almost her whole arse was exposed. He eyed her amazing arse clad in its tiny white panties and reached down, stroking her stunning rear before lifting her tiny skirt and folding it up over her back to give him full access to her inviting bum.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Kylie Goes Back to School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds