• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Practising

Just Practising

It was Monday morning at school. Ann sat back on the toilet seat in the sixth-form toilets, legs up so nobody could see her cubicle was occupied, as she busied herself making a couple of roll-up cigarettes for the afternoon break and to go home with. Mind bent to the task she almost didn't hear the door open, but the noise of the three girls coming in brought her back to the present.

Stopping what she did, she sat still and quiet, hoping not to get sprung by any of her busy-body prefect friends looking for an easy target. As she recognised the voices she relaxed. It was her friends Lucy, Kate and Joanne. Just as she was about to call out, their conversation took a turn to boyfriends and Ann held back, hoping to hear something more interesting.

"I was screwed senseless by Karl last week" said Kate. Ann smiled to herself. Kate and Karl had been going out for years, and as far as Ann knew Karl was Kate's only partner, so her comment didn't mean much.

"Lucky you" said Joanne. It's been months since I had a boyfriend worth pretending I was a virgin for – they're all so obsessed with themselves instead of us girls." Ann smiled to herself. Joanne pretending she was a virgin? Ann knew, having screwed Joanne's last ex, that Joanne wouldn't let any boy into her underwear and would only toss them off under pressure.

'Ha!" added Lucy. "I've just started going out with Richard, and he's an absolute octopus. No idea how to kiss and he's trying to get into my knickers without even feeling my breasts!"

Ann almost stopped breathing. Could they be talking about her twin?

"You mean Ann's brother?" asked Kate. Confirmation was on the way.

"That's the one." replied Lucy. "Given his twin sister's track record I figured he'd have a decent idea of what to do after the dance is over, but I'm not even sure I should see him again this weekend if his idea of a good time is to wipe his sloppy lips across my face while trying to undo the belt on my jeans."

Ann could have died of embarrassment. She knew she was way ahead of her brother in terms of relationships, development and sex, but she had no idea he was that inexperienced, or that her sex life was a subject of gossip amongst her friends. "That's what comes of growing apart as you grow up" she thought to herself, making a mental note to talk to Richard more.

"Go on Lucy," said Kate. "Give him a last chance – what's a week between friends that ten minutes between good friends can't fix?"

Dissolving into fits of giggles, make-up restored, the trio left the bathroom and left Ann thinking to herself.

She didn't want to be embarrassed by her brother, and neither did she want her brother to be talked about in such derogatory terms at school. It wasn't fair, she thought to herself. When she'd been with inexperienced boyfriends she'd helped them along, taught them how to play, and how to please her. Girls could be such bitches at times.

As Ann flitted between classes, caught in her own little world, barely paying attention to her lessons, she came to a conclusion. If Richard didn't know what to do, and she did, then she had to tell him what a girl wanted, and how he could be better. Mind made up, a determined frown on her face, she left her last lesson to change for netball practise.

Ten minutes later Ann was in her netball gear. Gym knickers, short pleat skirt and a polo shirt, with a vest underneath. Her 34A breasts meant she rarely had to wear a bra unless circumstances dictated, such as wearing the white school shirts, which were a thin polyester mix that showed the faintest nipple outline and all the freckles a girl had.

Ann was good at netball, despite her slight stature. Although barely 5' 5" she had an athlete's balance, and was able to turn her marker quicker than most girls in her peer group. Coupled with an uncanny passing accuracy, she was a regular starter in the school team.

Practise went fast, and the girls hit the changing rooms. As Ann only lived a few minutes walk, she decided to forget showering at school and make the quick journey home where she could stand under the showerhead in peace and relax. As she went home she was trying to work out how to approach Richard to help him. With no obvious strategy coming to mind she decided to play it by ear.

Getting in she saw that her father's car was out, and remembered her parents were out at friends for dinner, meaning she'd have to cook for Richard and herself if they weren't to starve that night.

Ann stuck her key in the lock, went in, and dropped her school bag in the hallway.

"Hey Richard!" She called. " 's'only me."

"Upstairs" he called back.

Ann went up the stairs to the annex over the garage that she shared with Richard. Their rooms faced each other on a separate landing, his at the front of the house, hers overlooking the rear, doors facing each other. She put her head round his door, to see him catching up on his homework, clad in shorts and a T-shirt.

"What do you fancy for tea?" she asked.

Richard looked up, doing the quick double-take he always did when his sister was in her sports gear, all legs and slim body.

"Whatever's quick!" he replied. "Nothing fancy, I'm just hungry."

"I'll check the freezer, see what we have in the ready meals" Ann said, as she turned to go to her room.

Richard bent his head over his homework, but the moment was gone. He'd had little experience with girls, but his sister was at that moment uppermost in his thoughts. She'd just turned, and as she had, her skirt had turned with her, giving him a glimpse of her gym knickers, at the top of her shapely legs. He was sure her nipples had been hard too, but that was probably down to the exercise she'd been doing. He cast his mind back to the previous weekend, when he'd got his new girlfriend, Lucy, alone and had managed to cup her vagina through her jeans as he'd been snogging her, before she had to break off to go to her front door. His penis hardened at the thought, but as he closed his eyes, Lucy's face was interchanged with Ann's. Shaking his head, he wondered what was going on as he got back to advanced calculus.

Ann went into her bedroom to strip for the shower. She undressed quickly, throwing her clothes into the corner and grabbing her dressing gown to go to the bathroom. Not bothering to put it on, she walked naked out of her room to shower, remembering that although she'd been to see Richard, she hadn't closed his door.

Richard looked up casually as the flicker at the corner of his vision told him there was movement nearby. Before he could apologise, or even look away, he'd been confronted with an image of his sister he'd not forget as she stripped naked in her room. Her long blonde hair hung over her shoulders, and her small breasts stood proud in front of her, nipples ("Yes", he thought, "I was right") erect and standing proud. Her waist was almost boyish, no puppy fat or rounding, and below the outline of her hip bones he saw her trimmed pubes hiding her treasure.

Confused, he looked down, muttering as he did so "put some clothes on, sis!"

"Sorry!" Ann's reply floated back to him as she quickly rushed into the bathroom.

Stage one accomplished, Ann thought to herself as she washed the sweat of netball off. She didn't think her brother had seen a girl naked since they'd shared a bath together as kids, and the sight of her would surely have aroused some interest, even it were at the base animal level. From her own experience, she knew that boys would try to fuck anything that showed the slightest bit of interest, and she found herself hoping that Richard might be at least partially open to the idea of learning a lesson or two from sister. Fucking was out of the question, of course, but she could surely show him how to kiss, and give him some tips on timing, and how to seduce his girlfriend without her thinking he was a total arsehole.

She thought of her brother in shorts and a T-shirt, his athletic physique becoming him. He stood just over six feet, and was quite broad across the shoulders, with decent muscle tone from years of riding his bike, playing football and cricket and generally not going to waste like some.

Ann stepped out of the shower to dry off, grabbing her towel from the rail. She managed to get herself respectable, and ran a brush through her damp hair as she looked at her reflection. She'd always wished her breasts were larger, but she had to admit that they suited her body shape, as did her pert little bum – nothing too big, but nothing to say she was just a boy. At least, she thought, she'd never suffer from saggy tits later on in life, as hers stood high on her chest, firm and proud, for all that they were slightly less than a handful. Slipping on a pair of clean white panties and her dressing gown, she went back towards her room, but instead of going in, she went in to her brother's den instead.

Sitting on his bed, she leant back a little on her elbows, letting her dressing gown part at the top, showing off a little of her perfect alabaster skin at the top of her chest, just the faintest outline of the edge of a breast in view to the casual observer.

"Richard, I heard a little story about you and Lucy today."

Richard dropped his pen. "You what?" he exclaimed. "Who's been talking?"

"I can't say, bro." Ann replied. "All I hear is that she's a little more experienced than you and it shows."

Richard looked crushed. He slowly turned to face his sister. "Look, we've only just started to go out, so I dunno what she wants or what she likes." His eyes gradually took in the sight before him. If anything, it was even more erotic than the glimpse he'd had of Ann naked only minutes before. Her whole pose was languorous, she oozed femininity, and it looked like she knew it. He went for broke.

"Look, sis, I'm not that experienced, so I'm not sure what to do, but I don't want all the sixth form girls talking about it. Who said what?"

Ann realised she'd gone straight to the point, and some way past it. She backtracked.

"Look, it was just a couple of comments I overheard when nobody realised I was listening. It's just that...." She trailed off.

"What?" Richard pressed on.

"Just that, maybe you went for the sprint when you should be settling in for the marathon."

"Eh?" Richard left his desk chair moved to sit on the bed next to his sister.

"Richard, girls like a bit of attention before getting into the physical stuff – you know, how much you like them how good they look, how nice their clothes are."

"I thought we'd done all that. I took her to the disco, bought her a couple of drinks, paid her some attention..." He paused. "What am I supposed to do?"

"From what I heard, I think you did the warm-up OK" admitted Ann "but I think you pushed a little hard when you were playing tonsil hockey. The girls I heard said you weren't the greatest kisser."

Richard slumped. "I'm not. I've not had loads of practise like you, and I can't get any without a girlfriend, so how am I supposed to learn to do it better?"

Ann looked sideways at him, head bent, hands clasped. She decided it was time to make her move.

"You can always practise with me, if you think it will help."

Richard looked across at her, his eyes widening. From his vantage point slightly above and next to her, one breast was almost exposed, and her eyes and lips seemed to be begging him to take a lesson.

"Ann" he said firmly. "You're my sister."

"Twin sister" she responded, as if it made a big difference "and if it makes it easier keep your eyes closed and pretend I'm Lucy!"

Richard relaxed a little. "OK. Anything will help, I guess."

"Right." Ann said. "Show me how you kissed her."

"Um, we were standing up" Richard thought back.

They stood. Richard moved in closer and put his arms around his sister's slim waist. Ann hadn't bothered to rearrange her dressing gown, and it was open almost to her waist, exposing more than usual to her brother's gaze.

"Then what?" Ann asked, as she put her arms around her brother, resting her hands up toward his shoulder blades as she leant in, hiding her breasts against his T-short and chest.

"Then we..." Richard stopped. Ann titled her head up and Richard enclosed her mouth with his.

"Stop!" Ann broke the kiss. "woah there boy!".

"What?" Richard was now very confused.

"You were too full-on." Ann explained. "When you kiss, it's should be lip-to-lip. Don't try and swallow half my face!"

"Uh. OK."

"Try again. Follow my lead if it helps. Remember, it's just a practise, so you're allowed to make a mistake."

Ann tilted her head up once more, and, as they both closed their eyes, she sought out his lips by touch, slowly kissing round his mouth until they were ready to open.

She pressed her lips to his, parting them slowly, and flicking her tongue into his mouth. Richard responded in kind, much more gently, as he waited for her to take the steps he ought to know. As her tongue traced the outline of his teeth, so he followed in her mouth. When she snaked around his tongue, so he did the same to her.

What had started as a basic kiss turned into a full teen snog as they explored each other's mouth. Richard's hands dropped to cup his sister's bum, and he took a cheek in each hand and squeezed slowly as they kissed.

Ann broke off. "Is that what you did next?" she asked.

"Erm, no." Richard said. "In fact, what I did next was..."

He demonstrated as he brought a hand round to front of her dressing gown, and cupping the cloth, attempted to touch her pussy.

"Richard!" Ann exclaimed as she twisted out of his grasp. "No way! We're just practising!"

"Sorry, sis." Richard was mortified. He didn't want to blow this lesson, and quickly moved his hand back round her back, clasping her to him as if to hold her tight so she couldn't get away.

Ann was surprised. No wonder Lucy had issues with him, if he'd gone straight for her pussy.

"Richard, a girl likes to feel wanted for who she is as a whole person, not just for what she has between her legs. You've really got to work up to that if that's what you want, and I know all boys do, so don't lie."

Richard realised he was being let off. As he leant back to look at her face, he realised her dressing gown had opened further, and as he looked down he now had a perfect view of his twin's little titties behind the fabric.

"Ok. You lead, then."

They resumed their kiss. Ann was amazed at how quickly he learnt, and was happy losing herself in the feeling of a full French kiss. She felt her nipples hardening, and realised that she was turned on, which wasn't the outcome she'd expected when she'd gone to teach her brother a lesson.

"Mmmm." Ann broke the kiss again and looked up into Richard's eyes, feigning shyness. "You can practise feeling my bum if you like."

They kissed again. Richard's hands crept down from her waist to squeeze her bottom again. As he did he couldn't help but bring her closer, realising when he did that his penis was now rock hard and pressing into her stomach.

Ann moaned as they kissed, and brought her hands down to Richard's bum, squeezing hard and bringing them closer together. There was no disguising their mutual lust as she slowly rubbed her stomach against him, feeling his stiff erection against her as she did.

Ann's hands travelled up from Richard's bum, up and under his T-shirt, to trace little patterns across his torso, finishing with her hands flush on his chest, covering his pectorals. She broke the kiss again.

"Take that off, and let's lie down."

As Richard drew his T-shirt over his head, Ann made a decision, and, undoing the cord, shrugged her dressing gown off onto the floor, standing for a moment in just her panties before taking Richard's hand and pulling him onto the bed. Richard drank in the sight of his semi-naked sister, realising how perfect her petite little body was, and thinking how lucky he was that she'd help him out.

She lay back as Richard lay next to her, then, using her arms, guided him to lie sideways next to her and started kissing him in earnest once more. Richard took the opportunity to steal a glance down her body, past her upraised breasts and her erect nipples, down across the flat stomach, and slightly protruding hip bones, to the small white panties with the wisp of golden pubic hair poking over the top.

He groaned his arousal as he kissed her, and Ann responded, a little mewl in the back of her throat as she caressed his back. Slowly, Richard brought his hand across her stomach, rubbing gently, then tickling softly with his fingertips. He continued this for a few minutes as they kissed, before Ann stopped him again.

"You can feel them if you like. My breasts that is. Just practise, mind you."

She pulled his head down once more as Richard moved his hand up, covering first her right breast, then her left, then tracking between the two.

Ann was in heaven. This was the slowest seduction she'd had in a long time, as she was used to screwing quickly in the backs of cars, or while a boyfriend's parents were only out for a short while (and once, while they were downstairs as her then partner took her from behind over the edge of his bed). She lost herself in the feeling as she forgot totally that this was her brother, and it was a lesson she was supposed to be giving him. "It's just time he needs" she thought to herself. "He's a natural."

As Richard's fingers circled her nipples, Ann reached down to his crotch, grasping his penis through his shorts. Already aroused, Richard moved his own hand to undo the cord and roughly pull his shorts down, allowing Ann unfettered access to his hard on.


"That's a bit quick too." Ann smiled as she delivered this gentle rebuke. "Let the lady choose the moment."

To show she didn't mean to tease, she kissed him once more and let her hand tighten round his seven inch shaft, moving it slowly up and down as she wanked him while he played with her breasts.

Turning into him slowly onto his back, Ann moved over him, straddling him with her legs so that only the thin cotton gusset of her knickers lay between her pussy and her brother's hardness. As she lay over him, still French kissing, Ann started to move her hips to dry hump her brother, her clit sending pleasure signals to her brain as her pussy lips parted and the friction of the back-and-forth movement turned her on further.

Richard felt the heat and wetness of his sister on the underside of his penis as she slowly pretend-fucked him. He was aroused more than ever before, and responded by clenching his muscles in time with hers, heightening their mutual pleasure.

"Ohhh." Ann parted their lips again. "That feels so good."

"Mmm." came Richard's reply. "too good."

Before Ann knew what was happening Richard had increased the pace of his thrust, and as his penis rubbed faster against her clit she realised she was about to orgasm. Sinking her head into Richard's neck, Ann moaned her relief as she came hard, tensing and shivering as her body lost control of the muscles it had.

As she started to gain some feeling and get some of her senses back , Ann felt Richard go rigid beneath her as he squirted his own release between them, the stickiness coating both their bellies.

There was a minute or two of silence while they gathered breath.

"Wow," grinned Richard.

"Wow squared," smiled Ann. "Just practising, right?"

"Just practising."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Practising

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds