• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 06

Casino Plot Ch. 06

123456

After leaving the casino, the women just went their separate ways. None of them even talked to each other the rest of the day. It was as if none of them wanted to admit to each other what had just happened. But, of course, that couldn't last forever. So the next morning they were all once again in Ruth's office.

Ruth was in a foul mood. Her pussy was still sore from being popped open through the glue. And it had taken her quite some time to get that truck out of her ass. The damn thing hadn't wanted to roll out of there for anything. She had spent what seemed like an eternity with her fingers up her butt, as she tried to push the thing down where she could reach it. And when she did have it, pulling it back out through her red little anal ring hadn't been any fun either.

Tony and his gang were watching as the five women talked about what had happened. Tony wanted to listen and gauge their reactions to what had happened to them. He wanted to make sure they weren't going to have any trouble. He needn't have worried. Moments after the conversation began, Tony knew that the ladies were well past any resistance. All they were trying to figure out now was how they would get through it, not how to get out of it.

Mostly they just whined at each other. They complained how terrible it was, and wondered what next week would bring. Finally, Ruth just got tired of it and told them all to shut up. Next week would be whatever it was, and they didn't have any choice anyway. She did ask Lee and the twins if they'd ever gotten those poppers out of themselves. They just stared at the ground and said no. The three of them still had the wires hanging out of their pussies. It was awful, but they had to wait until the glue wore off and their pussies opened back up, before they could pull those things out of there.

That was going to be a problem, Ruth told them. They all had their annual physicals later that day. The women could hardly show up with wires hanging out of their cunts. That would be something they would not want to explain. So they had to get those things out of their pussies, now.

But, how were they going to do that? All three were whining at once. That was simple, Ruth told them. Reach between their legs and pop them. All three women began pleading with Ruth that there had to be some other way, but the general assured them there wasn't. Ruth told them that it was an order, and on the count of three to pop themselves open. Then she counted, "1....2..... 3!"

On "3", the women did as they were told. All three pressed the buttons and popped their pussies. The glue split away and the pussylips managed to separate. But it HURT!!! Suddenly, the three girls were doing the same little dance that Ruth and Sue Lynn had done the previous night. It took all the self-restraint Ruth had not to fall down laughing as Lee and the sisters grabbed their pussies and began hopping up and down in Ruth's office. Lee almost knocked herself down, when she bounced right into the wall. But even then, she didn't pull her hands away from between her legs. GOD!!! That STUNG!!!!

The other reason the girls didn't pull their hands away, was that they were pushing those buttons. Their pussies were stretched again, and it was really uncomfortable inside their clothes. Ruth let the ladies get themselves adjusted and put together. Then the general asked them if they were through playing with themselves.

The women just glared at Ruth. Then the general told them that she was sorry. She'd read the calendar wrong. Their physicals weren't until tomorrow. It was too bad. They hadn't needed to pop themselves after all. But she had to admit, this time since she was the one watching, she had found their little dances very funny. The rest of the girls just continued to stare angrily at the general, then one by one, they filed out of her office. Several of them were muttering under their breaths that they would get even with Ruth before this thing was over.

Tony was bending over laughing as the ladies left Ruth's office. He couldn't believe that Ruth had made the others pop themselves like that. She was really something. Janice, meanwhile, was on the phone. Connie had called and they were discussing next week's contest.

"So Connie, " Janice was asking, "have you found everything we need."

"Al-Almost, I still ha-have a couple more things to ugh ugh GET!"

Connie sounded strange, but Janice tried to ignore it.

"What do you still have to get?"

"Well the p-p-PULLEYS weren't ready and the OH GOD!!, and the chains won't be i-i-in until to-to-TOMORROW! oh GOD!"

"Connie, what's wrong with you?"

"Jim's got his di-di-dick up my ASSSSS!, Oh GOD!"

"Dear God!, WHY?"

"He said that if I wanted to call you, then OOOHHHH!, then he would g-g-give me a nice l-l-LOOONG! buttfuck while I d-did it. So I-I-I'm b-b-bent over the bed and he he he he's got it all up THERE! WOOOOOW!"

"God Connie, should I call you back later?"

"No. In fact Jim said that you should a-a-ask T-T-Tony if he wants to do the s-same thing."

"WHAT!!"

"He says to ask Tony if he'd li-li-like to get up your ass wh-wh Oh OH OOOH while we t-talk? Oh GOD that's in DEEEP!"

Wait a minute. Janice wasn't sure she liked the sound of that. She looked back at Tony, and she could see that he was already wondering what was going on. No, Janice definitely wasn't sure about this. On the other hand, though, Jim and Tony might get really upset if she didn't at least ask. So, she took a deep breath and explained the situation to Tony. She could still hear Connie gasping into the phone as her asshole continued to be plowed. Then, when Tony did answer, she found out that very shortly she would be gasping right back.

"Connie, Tony said he does want to join you guys. Can you hold on a minute while he gets in my ass?"

"S-s-sure. I'm not g-going anywhere."

"He says I'm to tell you what's going on... Ok, I've got my pants and panties down, and I'm bending over... I've got my ass pulled open.. WOOO! Tony just stuck something up me to lubricate things.... Ok, now he's coming over.. His dick is right at my hole.. He's OOMPH, p-p-pushing it i-i-in. OOOOH! It just pushed THROUGH!!! The head is in my asshole. GOD! Now m-m-more is going up... Still coming in.. Now he's pulling back a bit. AAAHHHHH!! UGH! OOOF!! Ok, we can talk. He just plugged i-i-it ah-ah-ah all up my behind. So, what's with the p-p-pullEYS!"

"Kind of g-g-gets you, when a r-r-real deep thrust g-g-goes in, duh duh doesn't it."

"Damn, yeah. Oooh OH! OoopH! Anyway, the p-pulleys"

"They weren't r-r-READY!!... That was a d-deep one. The g-guy said that he'll have th-th-them for sure on Thursday."

"Well, that w-w-will w-work. He'll deliv- GOD!!!!! Man, that w-was way up th-there. Okay. He'll de-deliver them here."

"Yeah, I told him a-b-b-bout the t-tent, and he'll p-put, Oh God, OH GOD!, HOOO!! HEEEE!! OOOHH!!, Yes, Oh He'll OOH PUT! THEM! OOOOH HSSSSS! THERE!"

"Connie, what's wrong!"

"NOTHING! Oh AHHHHH AHHH, Jim's WORKING OOOHH GODD!! MY CLIT! HOOOO HAAAAAA!!"

"Oh, Well, e-e-everthing sounds g-g-good. GOD!!!! WOW!!!! OH, That went WAY in there! I guess we'll be r-r-ready on Mon- OOOHH GODD!!! Oh YEESSSS HSSSSSS! Oh C-connie he's w-working my HSSSS OOOOOH CLIT AHHHHHH NOOW!"


"Oh JANICE!!, HE'S GOT MEEEE! I'm g-g-gonna CUMMMMM!!! OH GODD!!!! YESSSS!!! YESSS!!!! RAM THAT ASSSS!! OH YESSSSSS!!!! GOOOOOD!!! AHHHHH AHHHHH HHHHAAAAAAHHHHH HAH HAH AHHHHHHHH!"

"Shit CONNIE! I'm GOING TOOOOO!! OH YESSSS!! FUCK MEEEE! RAM MEEEE!! YESSS!!! OH GOD YESSSSS! AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!! HAH HUH HAH HUH OOOOOHHHHH YYYEEEESSssss yesssssss niiiiice!"

.......

"J-Janice, you still th-there?"

"Ju-just b-b-barely."

"That was nice. I've got an ass full of cum and I feel wonderful."

"Me too, Connie. I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna see if I can get Tony up for an instant replay."

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll work on Jim. Talk to you later, bye"

"bye."

The rest of that morning was spent pretty much that way by both couples. It was a wonderful day for all of them. Ruth's day, though, was bit more troubling.

Ruth was sitting at her desk, when Billy Watson walked in. The man didn't knock or anything. Ruth nervously waited for him to start groping her, but he never made a move her way. The general was just about to relax, when Billy finally turned towards her.

"Listen general, I'm really in a hurry, and I've got a bunch of stuff to drop off at the Officers' Club, but I could really use a fuck. So I'll be back in about fifteen minutes. Try and be ready. I don't have much time, so it'll need to be quick." Then, without even waiting for any answer, the guy just left.

After Billy left, Ruth just stared at the door. Was he SERIOUS? How dare he ask something so outrageous. Still, Ruth told herself, she just couldn't afford to have him tell anyone what he'd seen. The general just sat at her desk seething for about ten minutes, but then she got up.

Ruth dropped her pants and lowered her panties to her ankles. Then she bent over her desk. General Simpson moved her legs wide apart, so that Billy would have easy access to her pussy, and then she just stayed there waiting. While she waited, Ruth kept telling herself that she was only doing this because Billy could get her in so much trouble if she didn't do as he said. But if that was the case, why was she tingling like that between her legs.

Billy walked back in the door about five minutes later. He saw Ruth all ready for him. The guy never said a word. He just walked behind the general, got his dick out, and rammed it home.

Ruth heard Billy come in. She saw him walk around her. The general waited for him to say something, but he never did. Then her eyes popped open, as his hard cock plunged into her.

This was disgraceful. Billy didn't even seem to need to talk to her. He had simply plunged into her vagina and was now ramming away in there. Ruth knew she should stand up and tell that man off, but she couldn't do it. Or maybe she just didn't want to. It did feel very nice. Shortly, Ruth just closed her eyes and began to just enjoy the stroking that her pussy was receiving. Her breathing was just starting to get short, when Billy rammed way up into her and began shooting. Then he just pulled out, zipped up, and left.

Ruth was left bent over and empty. She should be upset about what had happened, but right now she just had to finish. Without even thinking about what she was doing, Ruth put her hand back between her legs and shoved her fingers into her pussy. She worked and worked at that thing, until it finally happened.

The general let out one loud shriek before she remembered where she was. Ruth bit her lip to keep herself quiet, but she couldn't stop her body. She was humping her desk and slamming her pussy up and down. By the time it was over, she could barely breathe. Ruth was just sagging over her desk, still with her pants down, when there was a knock at her door. It was her aide asking if she was ok. It took a moment, but Ruth gathered herself enough to simply yell that she was fine. She told her that she had just knocked something over, but that nothing broke. That seemed to satisfy her. Ruth gathered herself, and quickly pulled her pants up. Then she just sat back down at her desk and tried to understand what was happening to her.

Ruth really was struggling with herself. Why was she allowing that stupid soda vendor to do whatever he wanted with her?

She was still trying to justify it by telling herself that he knew too much, but that just didn't explain everything. It especially didn't explain what had just happened. How could she have enjoyed just being bent over and fucked like that? After all, she hardly knew this man and she was allowing him access to her pussy whenever he wanted it. Why was she doing this, and why did she LIKE IT?

The rest of the day and the following day were peaceful. None of the other women showed up in her office, and Ruth was left to ponder her feelings. The other women just didn't want to talk. Monday was coming and there was nothing they could do about it. But they just didn't want to talk about it.

Thursday added to Ruth's confusion. It was about 10 in the morning. She was alone in her office, when Billy came in. Ruth was sure she was going to be fucked again, and just waited to be told. The general had made up her mind to just accept what was happening. She was enjoying it. She couldn't imagine why, but Ruth couldn't pretend that she wasn't. So until she understood it, the general would just accept what was happening.

But Billy didn't ask to fuck her. Instead he just walked over to where Ruth was sitting. "Listen, Ruth. I'm in a real hurry. I've got to be out of here in 10 minutes. So, if you don't mind, take care of this real quick willya?" And with that, Billy just unzipped and hauled his dick out right in front of Ruth's face.

Ruth knew what he wanted. But she wasn't sure about this. She hadn't sucked dick in a long time, and she didn't like doing it. The general turned her head to face Billy, and opened her mouth to say something. But Billy didn't let her get a word out. As soon as Ruth opened her mouth, he just pushed his dick into it.

Well, she had been about to complain, but now her mouth was full of Billy's dick. Ruth had a feeling that Billy wasn't going to be interested in anything she had to say, anyway. So as long as the thing was already in her mouth, she might as well suck it. So still just sitting at her desk, Ruth began to suck and lick Billy's cock.

Billy never said a word, as Ruth continued to work. The general just sat there, resting her hand on her desk, and sucked away on the organ in her mouth. After a few minutes, Ruth felt the thing get even harder and begin to jerk. A second later, the first blast of cum landed in her mouth. Without even thinking, Ruth swallowed it down and kept sucking. Squirt after squirt filled her mouth, and Ruth swallowed them down as fast as they landed. Finally, when no more cum was coming out of Billy, Ruth just opened her mouth and let his dick fall out.

After he came, Billy tucked his dick back in his pants. Then he patted Ruth on her head and told her she had done really well. After that, the man just turned toward the door. But before he left, he told Ruth that while he didn't normally stop by the base on Saturday, he could manage to make a real quick visit. So he'd appreciate it, if she'd be in her office around 10 or so to suck him off again. And with that he left.

What was she doing. Ruth desperately tried to get a grip, but it just didn't make any sense. She had spent her entire life using men and taking advantage of them. How could she be allowing this bozo to use her this way. And why was her pussy wet from having just done that. Aside from being upset, all Ruth really wanted to do was to go into the bathroom and really work on her cunt. In fact, that was just was she was going to do. Ruth headed off to the ladies' room, and didn't emerge for almost 15 minutes.

Tony and the others had watched Ruth give Billy that blowjob. None of them could believe how submissive Ruth was becoming. This was a side of her that no one had ever seen, or even suspected. Janice and Connie exchanged smiles. This was just making things easier and easier. Not only was Ruth not fighting, as much as her submissive side was emerging, she was practically on their side.

Friday was the first time the women got together, but it didn't amount to much. They all met in Ruth's office, and within minutes things degenerated into a shouting match. Each woman was blaming the others for what was happening. Quickly, it became apparent that no one had any ideas for getting out of the next round. So one after another, the ladies stomped out of the general's office and went their separate ways.

Saturday morning Ruth was in her office. Just after ten, Billy came in. "Listen, doll, I don't have much time, so make this quick, okay?"

Ruth didn't say anything. Billy was unzipping his pants as fast as he could. Then, as soon as he had it out, Ruth pulled his dick into her mouth and began sucking.

It didn't take long. Within minutes, Billy's dick was once again spewing cum down Ruth's throat. She swallowed it all, and then released Billy's cock. Billy quickly thanked Ruth, patted her on the head again, and dashed out.

Ruth just sat there. The general never moved from her desk. She just smiled a little and went back to work. Ruth never even thought about getting a drink to wash the cum out of her mouth. In fact, it was lunch time before Ruth got up again.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, so Ruth had plenty of time to ponder her new attitude. Not that it did any good. The general just couldn't understand why she was behaving the way she was. But, of course, when Monday morning arrived that was the least of her worries. It was time for the second game. Ruth had no idea what it was, but she fully expected that she wouldn't like it.

The five women met in the casino parking lot. None of them said a word. They just looked at each other and walked into the tent. Janice was there waiting for them, and so were those awful washing machines. No one said anything, the ladies just filed in and waited to be told what to do.

When everyone was in, Janice told the girls to get undressed. "You can keep your tops on, but you need to get rid of your pants and panties. C'mon, let's go girls, we haven't got all day."

Sadly, the women reached for their belt buckles. As they started to take their pants off, Connie, Jim, and Tony came in. The girls knew it didn't matter. They had to get their clothes off, no matter who was in the room. A moment later, five pairs of pants and panties hit the floor, and then the women turned to face everyone.

"What the HELL is that? " Janice was yelling and pointing at Lee. "We can't have that!"

Lee looked down and realized that she had forgotten to shave. She had ignored her jet black bush all week, and now it was very visible.

Janice was still yelling, but Jim Wright was trying to calm her down. "It's ok Janice, I'll take care of it. Lee take a seat."

Oh GOD! He was going to shave her in front of everyone. But Lee knew it was her fault. Miserable, the Korean lady looked for somewhere to sit down. The only place, though, was the washing machines. Lee knew better than to argue. She picked one, and sat. The plug went up her anus, and she opened her legs so that Colonel Wright could get to her fur. Then she just sat there and waited for this new nightmare to end.

Tony and Janice had stored shaving equipment in the area for just this eventuality. Jim got the stuff and headed over to Lee. Quickly, he shaved her little pussy area completely clean. He had to pull her open a couple of times to get the last few hairs, but he managed to get her nice and bald.

Lee just sat there. Her butthole was plugged, and her pussy was being shaved in front of everyone. She could feel Jim tug one of her lips, so that he could get at every last hair. Lee couldn't help wincing the couple of times he stuck fingers up into her so he could get her pulled apart the way he wanted. At last, though, it ended. Her pussy was completely hairless and exposed again. Lee started to get up off that post, but Janice just snarled at her and told her to stay where she was.

"Well Lee, you're all nice and hairless again, and that's good. But you still need to make up for the inconvenience you've caused everyone. So why don't you cum for all of us to make up for it."

"Oh GOD! Please Janice, I CAAAANNN'T!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Lee. I didn't know you were having troubles with that. Here let me get something to help you." With that, Janice went over to the bar and got a bottle of beer. Then she came over and handed it to Lee.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds