• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 08

Dear Diary Ch. 08

Author's Note: This story involves bondage, lots of teasing and MF sex. enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Luke really did have something kinky for me! He said he'd really liked the handcuffs that Dru had me keeping out on my desk and that he'd always wanted to try them... I was too nervous to let him handcuff me but he said that he was fine with me handcuffing him! Although, I think he might have regretted it once he let me...

I have this whole, kinky kind of dominant side that I never knew about! Or at least, seriously teasing...

As soon as I had him handcuffed to my bed, I stood over him and started doing this really sloooooow strip tease, making sure to touch myself all over while I slid out of my clothes. He kept moaning and telling me to get down there so he could touch me with his mouth... his dick was SO hard from watching me. It made me feel incredibly powerful and seductive. As soon as I was completely naked I straddled his stomach and started playing with my breasts, leaning over so that he couldn't quite touch them with his lips. He cheated and managed to flick one of my nipples with his tongue, but I made sure to stay out of range after that.

I just moaned and sighed and played with my breasts... he was getting SO frustrated watching me. So I moved up so that my thighs were straddling his face and turned around, that way I could watch his dick bobbing as he tensed with anticipation... but instead of lowering my pussy onto his mouth, I reached down and started playing with myself there too! Sliding my fingers back and forth along my pussy lips, teasing my clit and my hole... I was so wet from teasing him. When I pushed a finger into my tight hole we both moaned.

He told me to stop being a tease, so I lowered my pussy onto his mouth and let him start eating me out. While he was doing that, I started running my fingers very lightly up and down his thighs and his stomach, making sure never to get too close to his dick. I was amazed at how big and swollen he'd gotten, the head of his dick almost looked purple... and the more I teased him the more intense he became in eating me out.

Running his tongue up and down my slit and sucking on my pussy lips... it felt fantastic! I teased him even more, running my hands like I was going to touch his dick but then moving them away at the last second... and he just responded by pleasuring me even more!

I guess he thought that if he pleasured me then I'd finally do the same to him... but I was enjoying myself too much with teasing him. So I got up before I came, and that in and of itself was quite an effort. My pussy was so wet and swollen and ready to cum... but the disappointed look on his face was worth it.

Leaning over, I kissed him lightly on his sticky lips and then began giving him light kisses up and down his body while he moaned. Again I never let my lips or fingers get too close to his dick... although I bestowed light kisses on his balls. I thought he was going to explode, especially when I let my tongue slip out and tease his balls a little... he was talking at me constantly, alternating between begging me to do something and ordering me to do something. It was really hot.

Finally I let my tongue start sliding nearer and nearer to his dick, making his hips jump every time I got close... and then he'd moan as I'd veer away. Then, right when he didn't expect it, I gave him one long lick from the base of his dick all the way to the tip of his head, and he gasped like I'd taken his breath away.

Then I couldn't take it anymore and I straddled his waist and positioned his dick at the entrance of my pussy. It felt so big as I started sliding down it, opening me up and stretching me out... I moaned... I was so horny after all the teasing. I could tell he was incredibly horny too, and even though I was dying to just fuck him hard and mercilessly, I couldn't help but tease him some more.

Very, very slowly I went up and down his length, moving up so that he was almost all the way out of me and just bouncing up and down on his head. He gave a kind of strangled cry and tried to thrust up into me hard, but I wouldn't let him.... and then I slooooowly slid all the way down to the base. And he moaned... his eyes actually rolled up into the back of his head. It was really hot having him completely helpless before me, his wrists secured at the head of the bed... because I know that if he'd been able to he would have grabbed me and rolled us over so that he was on top.

But I couldn't tease him nearly as long as I wanted, because I was so horny too! So I started moving faster and faster on top of him... funny thing then, he asked me to slow down! I could tell that it was because he was REALLY close to cumming, his dick was so big inside me, but I didn't listen to his request. After all, I was the one in control! I got faster and faster, really slamming myself down onto him, and he let out a really loud cry and I knew that he was about to cum....

So I slid all the way down so that he was completely inside me and I started grinding against his body, trying to get myself off quickly by rubbing my clit against his groin. But it seemed to do something spectacular for him too! He gasped and his hips shot upwards against my grinding body and I could feel him immediately swelling up and starting to shoot cum deep into my pussy... the incredible feeling and the way his body was so hard against my swollen clit made me lean forward for balance... and suddenly I was cumming.

It was fantastic... I just kept rubbing and rubbing, grinding against him... and then the most incredible thing happened! It was like Luke couldn't stop cumming either, his face got all screwed up in almost painful pleasure, and he twisted and writhed underneath me, groaning like he was still orgasming! And I was just cumming and cumming and cumming....

Eventually my orgasm slowly started to fade and I kind of collapsed on top of him, and he moaned and was finally able to relax underneath me.

After awhile of us just laying there he told me, "If I wasn't so sore I'd be in mind to teach you a good lesson for that."

I just giggled and wiggled my hips again which made him gasp.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching TV. The handcuffs are back on my desk, just sitting there and looking completely innocent... but I know better. It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. Dru was definitely right. I could definitely do that again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Diary Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds