• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Denise's Cuckolded Tale

Denise's Cuckolded Tale

Peter my husband, told me that he had written to his friend explaining that I have a wish to be ravished by someone else other than him, this was quite true, but Peter does not know of my other excursions, away from the matrimonial bed.

After thinking about what was I going to do with a perfect stranger, filled me with reservations, and some slight concern, but also made me rather hot and erotic, but as this was Peter's wish, and felt 1 was likely to enjoy the events that would follow, I agreed to try it out, I also felt that this could lead to other sexual- opportunities with other men.

Having told Peter to go ahead and arrange the encounter, this he then did, and then told me what I should be expected to do. I would get ready on Saturday afternoon, and would start by having my hair done, and a followed by a full manicure, Peter came and picked me up from the Hairdressers at 4pm, he took me home and I then had a nice hot bath, I wouldn't let Peter near me, as he was very rampant, due to him imagining what was going to occur that evening, round his friends house.

I got dressed, without letting Peter in the bedroom, I knew that if I wore White underwear, this could get stained, so I chose to wear my Red Collection. This outfit has a nice bra and matching knickers, with a nice comfortable suspender belt, I had some nice reddish stockings to go with it, so 1 looked pretty good, and then to finish off, 1 chose a Cream blouse and Black Skirt.

1 walked down stairs and Peter was videoing me, trust him to get a shot up my skirt. He then asked me if I was sure that 1 wanted to go on with it, and I told him 1 was looking forward to taking a lover. Peter then explained that he wanted to insert the Love Balls into my vagina, before taking me to his friends. I told him I wasn't very keen to let him do that, as I felt sure that Peter wouldn't stop at just inserting these in me. He was very understanding, poor thing, and I got round this by saying I would take them in my Handbag.

After a couple of glasses of Kir, time was getting on, and I said that I should go, before I got too comfortable, as other things might develop. Peter had a massive hard on, I could see that he would probably not last much longer, if I stayed around.

So into the car we went, and after a few minutes we were outside his friends house. Peter asked if I was OK, and I said I was, although I didn't know what was going to happen to me, in the next few hours, 1 had a feeling I was going to enjoy myself.

Giving Peter a peck on the cheek, I rapidly got out of the car, and slowly walked up the path to the front door of the friends house. I looked back, and waved Peter off, then turned back, and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds the door was opened. Before 1 had time to speak, his hand grabbed mine, and pulled me into the hallway, it was dark, but nice and warm, 1 could hear some music, which was coming from a room off to the left. I didn't have much time to take in all the surroundings, as he pulled me close and kissed me full on the lips, startled by this bold move, but enjoying the kiss, I gently pushed myself away, so I could at least see who the mystery man was. I was most surprised to see it was Thomas, a distant friend , who I remember worked at the last company Peter was with. Then the penny dropped, this was the guy who had made a pass at me, at the Xmas party, and I had told Peter that this had happened, and I suppose he thought that having me mentioned that I was quite impressed at his equipment, I had also told Peter that Thomas, had pushed past me very slowly in the corridor, when I was queuing up get a drink, and he had a massive erection, which he pushed into my thigh, as he went past, smiling a cheeky grin as he did so.

Well here he was, still with a cheeky grin, but all to myself alone. "Hello Denise" he said, "nice of you to drop in or on, perhaps?,". With a hand gesture he waved me into his living room, I walked very slowly through the open door, and across the room, turned round and sat down on a very large settee. Thomas follow me in and offered to get me a drink, a large gin and tonic, was a good idea, as I was slightly nervous, at this stage. After a couple of large swigs, 1 felt much more relaxed, and I had a chance to take in the situation and surroundings.

At the far end of the room I noticed Thomas had moved the table to one side of the room, and had placed a mattress in the middle of the room, I didn't ask why, because I didn't like state the obvious. When I turned back, Thomas was grinning again, and asked if he could take some pictures of me, 1 said Why not, and Thomas produced a Polaroid, he then asked me to pose, I thought for a second, and started to lean forward on the settee, so he could take a picture down my blouse. He then started to give directions to my poses, which of course included a pose so he could see my stocking tops and knickers. Thomas put the camera down and came across the room, he grabbed my blouse and tore it off roughly, exposing my half covered breasts to him, which he took in both hands, and started to massage them, God 1 was getting very wet, Thomas pushed me back, so I was laying down on the settee, letting go of my breasts, he then took hold of my hands and pushed them above my head, and reached above me, he must have had some rope positioned on the arm of the settee, as he quickly tied the rope around one wrist and then tied it to the arm of the settee, this he then repeated with my other wrist, he then got up, grabbed the camera, and took another picture, he then put the camera down again, and reached down to the top of my skirt, and without bothering to loosen the top, pulled it down my legs, and removed it completely, and threw it across the room.

Then he stood up, and just looked at me, very slowly from head to toe, 1 was down to my underwear already and exposed to his gaze, he then picked up the camera, and took another snap, then he grabbed my ankles and proceeded to do the same as he had done to my arms, opening up my legs so he could see the outline of my sex pushing through the crotch of my knickers. Again another snap, this time a close-up of my crotch. Thomas then stood back, I could see that he was very aroused, as he had a huge bulge showing, he then just undid his trousers and let them fall down. I gasped at his large cock, just sticking up at the ceiling, and it was pulsing in time to his heartbeat, Thomas was breathing very hard, as he pulled off his shirt and now was completely naked, but not tied up and helpless. He walked over to me and positioned his cock level with my face, I turned my head till my mouth was just in line with his balls, he then asked me to open my mouth just a little, and he then took his finger and placed it on the end of his cock, and slowly pushed the end of his cock down so it just rested on my pouted lips, he then started to push the head of his cock slowly into my mouth, at this point I had my first orgasm of the night.

Thomas didn't even notice that I had come, normal for a man, but as his bloated helmet had entered my mouth, I just let him push his penis deep down my throat, Linda Lovelace wasn't the only one who invented 'Deep Throat1, Thomas wasn't to worried about who's throat he was ramming his dick down, as long as it had the end result, Pleasure, with a capital 'P', is all he was into. Nice though, I must say, as I wasn't exactly dissatisfied with what was occurring. Thomas had a change of pace, as he withdrew his stiff cock from my mouth, and moved up a little, so his ball's were in position over my mouth, 1 sucked one of his ball's in, and ran my tongue around his testicle, Thomas groaned a little, nice one I thought. 1 asked Thomas to untie my right hand, which he did, I than began to caress his bum, he groaned again, 1 must be doing something right, so with my little finger, which I bought to my mouth to wet with saliva, 1 returned it to his bottom, and with a little luck found his bum hole, and gently pushed my little finger into Thomas's anus, at this point I should mention that Thomas had pushed the head of his cock into my mouth again, and had pushed most of it down my throat, when 1 felt his buttocks go tight, I knew that he was about to empty his spunk down into the back of my throat, seconds later his is what he ended up doing, grabbing the sides of my head, almost by the ears, and shoving his cock several times very stiffly forward, at the same time as emitting four or five guttural noises, as he deposited his hot spunk down deep inside my throat.

Thomas left the room, and went to the bathroom, me I was still tied to the sofa. 1 few moments later Thomas returned, and untied me. I noticed that he had washed his cock, as his pubic hairs were still wet looking, I also noticed that he had bought a can of shaving cream with him. He then took hold of my knickers and roughly pulled them down of off my legs, finding that as 1 had them tied up he couldn't remove them, so he just snapped the elastic waistband and tossed them to one side, he then pushed one hand under my bottom and raised it up, and with the other, pulled a towel underneath my bottom, at the same time as pushing my legs upwards and back, placing my feet on the left and right arms of the sofa.

Thomas took aim and squirted my cunt with the shaving cream, which was very cold, but very sexy feeling, he then gently rubbed the cream around my vagina and anus, a little too much perhaps, but I didn't mind, as it was a nice feeling. He then left the room again, only to return a few moments later with a razor and a dildo. Thomas had a very gentle touch as he proceeded to insert the dildo into my vagina, he explained that this was necessary as he had to spread my labia open to enable him to remove my pubic hairs, from around my vagina, then a little later, worked his way round to my anus, all that time he was very careful, and didn't cut me at all.

Thomas then washed my cunt and bum very well, and took some time doing it, but when he was finished I felt very naked around that area, and spread my legs very wide, Thomas then started to push and pull on the dildo, as he did so, he took hold of my hand, and placed it around his hard cock, instinctively I began to wank him, which caused him to increase the backwards and forwards movement on the dildo, this was a very gentle way to start my next orgasm off.

I could feel my cunt leaking love juices, and was very aware of the way I was presenting myself to Thomas, bare cunted and very full with the dildo he had pushed up my vagina, which by now was leaking with my sex juices.

Smile please Thomas said as he took another photo, of my exposed vagina, which now was totally bare and smooth, after he had shaved me so thoroughly, but had enjoyed, a little different from the normal sex I have with Peter. I was feeling very horny, and before I could think what I was saying, I asked Thomas to come over and lick on my cunt, he put the camera down, and walked over to me, he then reached between my legs, and took hold of the dildo, which he gently eased from my vagina. He then pushed his head between my legs, and began to run is tongue up and down the length of my very sensitive vagina. Ten seconds later I had my second orgasm of the night, which I was sure would not be my last. After the orgasm, I realised that I had not actually had another cock in my cunt since Geoff had fucked me rigid on my 30th Birthday, Peter was in Sweden at the time. So I just grabbed Thomas's cock and placed it over my labia and entrance to my cunt, and he slowly eased his very stiff cock into the entrance of my vagina, he stopped pushing as his helmet of his prick had entered me, and the skin around my labia had closed around underneath his massive cock head, he then reached out with both hands, and placed them one on each breast, and then closing his thumbs and forefingers around my erect nipples, he then began to massage them, very gently at first and then he applied a little more pressure, at which stage a let out a deep moan.

Thomas responded to this by gently pushing his cock a little further up my vagina, I wasn't satisfied with a little more and with both hands 1 reached out and grabbed both his arse cheeks, dug my nails in and pulled Thomas's arse towards me, his had the effect that Thomas's cock hit the end of my love tube and stretched it right up into my stomach, I then let out a big shriek, which only had the effect of Thomas pushing harder and deeper. I looked up at his face to see he had a big grin running from cheek to cheek.

I pulled away from Thomas, and rolled over onto my front, and wickedly spread my legs open, and slowly raised my bottom up into the air, as f felt so randy, I reached both my hands around my exposed sex, and pulled both sides of my cunt lips apart. Thomas moved up behind me and between my legs, and began to rub the end of his penis hard up against my clitoris, I could feel my cunt juices begin to flow, Thomas then moved his cock back to the entrance to my vagina, and with slow circular motions, rubbed the head of his cock all around my sex, and spread my love fluids all around my openings.

I could feel his stiff cock nudging around my anus, and very slowly his cock started to penetrate my back passage, I moved my hands from my cunt lips to my buttocks, and started to pull my bum cheeks outwards, to relieve the pressure on the outer rim of my anus, Thomas was still gently pushing the head of his cock into bum, the head of his cock then popped fully into my arse, and I felt my sphincter muscle close behind the head of Thomas's cock.

He then stopped pushing, and allowed me to get used to this strange sensation, as this was the first time I had allowed a cock in my arse, Peter had many times pleaded with me to try anal sex, but I had always said no, now here I was with a near stranger allowing him to take me in anyway he wanted.

Thomas began to slowly push more of his hard cock into my arse, until he was fully imbedded hard up my bumhole, T then reached my hand between my legs and started massaging Thomas's big hairy balls, he then groaned and started to jerk his cock, and I felt his balls go very hard as I could feel his spunk rush up his stiff cock, and started to fill up my arse, he just kept coming and coming, so much so that even though his cock was fully up my arse, his spunk started traveling back up my passage and ran down over my cunt and thighs.

With my arse fully filled with Thomas's spunk and his cock, he started to move his still very rigid cock slowly back and forth in my very tight passage, drawing his cock out, till his knob helmet started to stretch my very tight sphincter muscle out of shape, he then slowly pushed his cock fully up me, I reached with my right hand between my legs, and started to massage my very sensitive clitoris, this had the effect of tightening my rear passage up, this caused Thomas to speed up his pace, and he was pulling his cock completely out of my bum, but before my hole could shut, he was re-entering and pushing his cock fully home again. Thomas then picked up the dildo again and gently started pushing it into my vagina so 1 had both my sex holes filled up with two stiff cocks, Thomas lunged fully forwards so he was totally thrust up my arse, and then pushed and pulled on the dildo so it was fully exercising my soaking wet love slot. I started to move backwards and forward as 1 began to come very strongly......

to be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Denise's Cuckolded Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 811 milliseconds