• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twins

The Twins

123456...8

As I think back, I'm not quite sure why I'm not in an institution, one of those "pick your brain apart" places. My "Vida Loca", I believe the Mexicans say and it sure fits me. Not to say my life wasn't normal, mind you – it's just that it took some wild curves and I escaped the ugly parts and jail and the other special place just mentioned...

I mean to tell you that summer started out okay...nothing unusual, boring even at the beginning. I was twenty and my sisters had just turned nineteen. This particular summer I had returned home, taking a break from the college life, to work and save money. I got my old stocking job back, working at the local grocery store. The girls, to my surprise, had gone out and picked up jobs, at a Unisex Boutique, of all places, perfect for them no doubt!

Amanda, "Mandy" to me and all her friends, and Arlene were two, very real, "peas in a pod." Too much of the "Like ya know talk" for me and way too scatter brained, for their age, as far as I was concerned. I ignored them as much as possible and, when I couldn't, I kept my thoughts and comments to a minimum.

They giggled and laughed and went on for hours about nothing, mostly to do with their friends. I knew something was wrong the minute either of them was without a cell phone in their ear, but I did enjoy the brief calm. They shopped and dropped like many women and were – normal, I guess, as far as I knew. That is... until the summer got into full swing...Things changed then and changed me forever.

Mom and Dad were your typical "upper" urban class, work-a-holics, and spent the better part of any day working. In some cases, they didn't arrive till late at night, leaving us to our whims and self reliance. The weekends were little different, as they had their functions, or golf or any one of several different distractions keeping them away and occupied.

Which, by all thinking, worked well for the girls and me, as too much parental interference was a drag. I might add here, that I felt, pretty much, excluded from that parental thing anyway. But, as things went, perhaps I might have wished for a bit more interference or at least more contact.

Dad announced an up coming event that would see him and mom staying away over the up-coming weekend. This sent a ripple of excitement through the girls that an outsider would never have noticed, or seen the least bit of change in them, but I knew...I felt it and cringed. I needed to desperately get out of the house, but I had no plans and my girlfriend, Cindy, was away.

"Doomed!" I thought to myself and went on reading the paper.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Arlene nudge Mandy with her elbow and they exchanged winks, just as dad turned away and exited the room. When they were sure that he couldn't hear, they began talking rapidly, in low tones, giggling and rolling their eyes, looking at you know who.

"Alright ladies...What's up?" I finally asked, looking up from the paper.

"Ah – nothing really...Just girl stuff – you know." Mandy spoke up, as she raised her chest high enough to drop her large breasts onto her fold arms, causing the blouse material to stretch tightly across her nipples.

"Ya...Girrrl stuff!" Arlene added and followed Mandy's suit with her breasts and for good measure added a wiggle that stiffened her nipples.

"Great! So I have to put up with you to nymphs this weekend, with God knows what planned...Is that it?" I chided them and returned to my paper, shaking my head.

"You know what Barry...Stuff it and blow it out your a..." and Mandy stopped, hearing mom entering the room.

Quickly the girls dropped their arms and breasts to a more normal position and, giggling once again, started to talk between themselves. I could only sigh and greeted mom as she walked into the kitchen.

"Barry, be a dear and help your father. He's loading the car...Thank you." Mom asked as she walked by and busied herself with last minute details. Just before exiting the room I turned and received a final insult from the girls. They both made an inverted "V" with their index and middle fingers and held the V to their lips. I turned, walking through the doorway, as they stuck out their tongues and licked between the finger V's.

"Crap...Crap...Crap! I gotta get out of this house tomorrow!" I thought, walking out to help dad.

What I didn't know was that tomorrow would be far too late. The girls had been obviously scheming and I wondered if their sites were set on me. The mock pussy licking should have been ample warning, but what can I say – sometimes I'm just slow on the up take.

The girls and I stood side by side, on the front steps of the house, and waved good bye to the parents, as they drove off. The youthful feeling of lifted "parental" pressure washed over the girls and they turned, quickly, to run off into the house, the minute the car disappeared. I sighed heavily and hesitated before going in myself.

Closing the front door, I could hear the girls excitedly talking, as they made their way to their room,

"Shit – Mary is such a little bitch...Is she really going to be there?" Arlene was asking Mandy, as their voices finally faded away, behind a closed door.

I stood in kitchen, looking out the window, thinking about what to do with the rest of my day, when the urge to take a crap hit me. I turned, grabbed the newspaper, and headed for the bathroom. The girl's voices grew slightly louder as I made my way towards the bathroom and that's when I saw their door ajar.

Like anyone I suppose, the urge was natural to look into an open doorway and I did, just as I started to pass by and the site stopped me cold in my tracks. The girls were standing, facing one another, wearing only thong panties. Chest to chest they stood, comparing the assets of each others tits.

"Mandy your tits are too bigger than mine!" Arlene said, reaching to cup one of Mandy's tits and then holding the cupped size brought her hand back to measure her own.

Mandy giggled and then cheerfully said, "Maybe Arlene, but you've got the bigger nipples!"

"You think?" Arlene responded.

"Like ya...And they turn up more than mine too!" Mandy added reaching out to grasp Arlene's left nipple.

It's a sixth sense I guess...You know that feeling of being watched or thinking you are. All I know is that, as Mandy's fingers closed around Arlene's nipple, they both turned their heads slowly and looked right at me - staring at them through the slightly opened door.

Neither sister said a word. Mandy held her grip on Arlene's nipple and actually started to slowly rub it, making it harden between her fingers. My mouth was wide open, my jaw slack and I said nothing either, as the girls turned their heads facing one another and started to giggle.

Somehow, I managed to compose myself just enough to take one more step towards the bathroom, breaking the mesmerizing hold their site created in me, and heard their giggling turn into loud, raucous, laughter, as I walked away.

Their vision occupied my mind, as I sat in the bathroom. The bowel movement was a relief, but I was surprised to find myself getting stiff, as I sat thinking about what I had just witnessed.

"Jeese...I know it was innocent, but damn..." I thought to myself, looking down at my rising cock.

I finished up and carefully rose, taking care not catch my hardened cock under the toilet seat lid. Dropping my jeans and underwear to the floor, I stepped out of them and into the shower. I needed to cool off and cool down!

The shower didn't work actually and I found myself thinking about Cindy, my girlfriend, and just how horny I really was. Without a conscience thought, I found my hand slowly stroking my lathered cock. The feeling was intense, as I stiffened more and stroked faster, my thoughts randomly going between Cindy and my sisters.

Lost in thought and masturbating I never heard the bathroom door open, but their voices stopped me cold, near my self induced climax. Suddenly, the shower door slid open and there stood Mandy and Arlene, still wearing only their panties! This time it was their turn for having open mouths and slack jaws!

"Barry doesn't like my tits more than yours Mandy. You were just making my nipple hard when he saw..." And Arlene's words stopped cold, when Mandy slid open the shower door.,

My face flushed and turned hot with embarrassment, and I started to stammer out,

"What the fuc..." When Mandy screamed out, "Holy shit...Barry's jacking off!"

"Like...Does this mean you like both our tits Barry?" Arlene asked innocently, her eyes wide, staring at my hard cock, as I held it in my hand.

I was totally dumbfounded, but released my cock and reached to close the door, quickly. As I slid it closed two things happened. First, I was so close to climaxing that my cock just started to go off on its own, after seeing my nearly naked sisters, again. The second thing was, watching my sisters, in unison, tilt sideways and stare transfixed at my ejaculating cock, until the door slammed shut.

I stood silent, pulsing cum from my cock as the girls started to laugh and talked excitedly,

"Oh God Arlene that was the wildest thing we've ever done!" Mandy shouted.

"No shit...Did you see him cumming...Like it was so cool!" Arlene came back, their voices starting to fade as they walked from the room.

Their final words came to me as the last of my cum dripped onto the shower floor,

"God...Do you think he was doing it because of us?" I heard Mandy's voice say, fading away, never hearing the reply.

I remained in the shower for several more minutes, letting the water beat down on me, as I leaned against the wall, shaking my head in wonder at how brazen my sisters could be. I wanted laugh but the urge to just scream was stronger, as I stood wondering how I was going to face them now.

******************

Chapter 2

I finally left the bathroom and went straight to my room to change and, hopefully, make a fast get away. Pulling on my clothes a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"The girls...Their friends! Oh shit they'll tell every one of them!"

I knew facing them was a must. I had to, if for no other reason than, begging them to keep quiet about their adventure. Dressed, I walked down to their door, which was closed, thankfully, and knocked softly.

I knocked once more saying, "Mandy...Arlene...I gotta talk to you guys...Can I come in?"

"It's open Barry." Came a reply, and I turned the door knob, letting myself in. Thankfully, the girls had put on tops. Not much mind you, as they both wore ribbed tank tops, but they were covered at least!

Nervous as hell, I started to stammer and stutter my way through why I was there and what I wanted to talk about, as I walked through the door, but Mandy stopped me short, as she began walking up to me, with Arlene close behind.

"Hey...We know...We know already! Mums the word...Just between us...right?" She said, reaching me and wrapping her arms around my left arm. Arlene followed suit and wrapped her arms around my right arm. Together, they led me over to one of the beds and sat me down.

"Look we're sorry...Okay? It was just suppose to be a stunt...You know cause you saw us. We won't say a word to anyone, so relax." Arlene started out, after the girls stepped away and stood facing me.

"Like ya...A stunt Barry. But we do have a question...Right Arlene?" Mandy went on.

Arlene nodded and at the same time the girls reached up and pulled their tank tops down, hooking the neck lines under their breasts. The tight fitting shirts raised their breasts slightly, exaggerating there already firm and perky look.

"So...Which set of tits do you like the best?" Mandy asked coyly.

"Ya...Which set? And we really want to know if you were jerking off because of us?" Arlene added, bouncing slightly making her tits jiggle.

Not to be out done, Mandy jiggled hers, as I sat stunned and silent. Before I could reply, both girls put their hands behind their backs and leaned forward, thrusting their tits at me.

I just stared at the two most perfect set of breasts I had seen. Mandy's were slightly larger, but both girls, easily, had 36D breasts! Their excitement and anticipation was obvious, as I watched their nipples harden, waiting for my answer.

"Look girls... I like both your breasts...Okay! They're awesome...In fact, I've never seen a pair like either of them. There's no way I could really choose!" I finally blurted out.

Quickly they brought out their hands and jumping up and down clapped and giggled over my answer. The show was glorious and I felt my cock stirring again.

"Okay we accept that...Thank you! And now...What about the other thing?" Arlene said.

"Ya tell us the truth Barry...You were jerking off because of us, huh?" Mandy added.

I blushed slightly and nodded saying, "Yes...In part I was. I was feeling horny and couldn't stop thinking about your tits...Okay the truth is out. So now you two will live up to your end right? Not a word to any one...You both swear to that?"

Pulling their tank tops back over their breasts, the girls both nodded and said, "Ah huh."

Rising from the bed, feeling somewhat relieved, I let the girls close in on me and sandwich me. Smashing their breasts against me they leaned in and kissed my cheeks. As they pulled away Mandy whispered to me, "We do have one small condition."

"Ya Barry...It's kinda naughty though." Arlene whispered on the other side, as she reached own and lightly touched the bulge in my jeans.

Mandy looked me directly in the eyes and dropped her hand, joining Arlene's and said in a lusty voice,

"We really want to watch you the next..." And Arlene cut her off adding,

"Or...If you like...Lets us help you?"

"Please Barry...We liked what we saw in the bathroom...We really did. We think your c..." Cut off again, Arlene finished Mandy's words,

"Cock...It's beautiful when it's hard like that."

I gulped hard and looked at each of the girls, trying to talk, and never got a word out before Mandy spoke out once again. "Arlene and I got horny after seeing you cum Barry...You know we do that sort of thing too. God I remember the fir..."

"Jesus Mandy stop." I finally got words out and added, "This is crazy! You two want to watch me masturbate...Even help me!"

"Yes!" They both squealed, excitedly.

I plopped down on the bed again and put my face into my hands, shaking my head side to side mumbling, "I can't believe this...I just can't believe it."

Finally, I uncovered my face and looked up at my sister's smiling faces and beautiful eyes. Without saying a word they each grabbed one of my hands and slid them under their tops, resting my hands on their breasts.

"We know you'd love it and..." Arlene started out.

"And we'd really love it...And you haven't seen all of us, like we have you! And you're getting hard just thinking about it" Mandy finished.

"So just say yes Barry!"

"Christ...What about mom and dad you two?" I blurted out avoiding a direct answer.

"They're never home...We could run around naked all day and they'd never know!" Mandy giggled out.

"Oh God...Mandy that sounds great..."

"Whoa...Hold on Arlene...I mean we can't just run around nude all day." I choked out.

"Maybe not...But you could spend the night in our room once in awhile, couldn't you?" Mandy asked, a little girl pout on her face.

"Tonight's a perfect time Barry...Mom and dad have gone for the weekend...Please say you will!" Arlene said, adding her own little pout.

"God...let me think about what we're saying...Will you two do that? Give me a little time?" I said rising and, reluctantly, pulling my hands from their breasts.

I paused at their door and turned to say that I would be gone for a couple of hours, when the girls raised their tops once again and cupping their breasts said,

"Think about these and everything else you haven't seen..." Mandy started out.

"Or touched." Arlene finished, winking at me and they both giggled delightfully.

I stepped out and closed the door behind me thinking I truly was doomed to hell.

**************************

Chapter 3

As I drove into town, I couldn't help but wonder how my sisters had grown into such sluts! Incestuous sluts at that! One thing I felt sure of, feeling their breasts excited me to no end and I truly hated letting go of them. Damn me for thinking it, but having a sexual romp with those two just plain excited the hell out me.

Thinking back on everything, I had been saying yes to them all along. I wanted to touch them and I wanted them to touch me. Pretty sick I guess, but there was no denying the feelings were mutual. "So what would be harm if we were never caught?" I thought.

Gradually I worked my mind away from my sisters and their, kinky, wanton desires, forcing myself to think about what I needed to do. I went from store to store selecting things I wanted and needed for the summer, eventually ending up at Arnie's house, a close friend that would buy me beer or whatever I wanted.

I never abused the privilege he afforded me and had never abuse alcohol either, for that matter. Somehow, I felt that a little wine tonight might take the edge off things and Arnie happily agreed to get me a bottle. I paid him and left, telling him I would be back in an hour or so.

Forty five minutes later, I was leaving the mall when I thought I saw Mandy and Arlene. I took a second look and felt definite about it, as I watched them head into the mall, each making the most out of their walk, hips undulating, breasts wiggling freely under their light blouses and infectious smiles on their faces, meant to turn heads for that second look!

I smiled to myself and headed back to Arnie's place. Whatever the reason, I wanted to confide in Arnie, but held my tongue as I had made the girls promise not to say anything. Besides, the thought occurred to me that odds of being caught would grow dramatically if other people knew, even those I trusted most.

Arnie and I drank a beer and discussed the summer and our plans, killing the better part of an hour before I decided to leave. I told him I would hook up with him during the up-coming week...Golf or something else fun.

It was going on 7PM when I arrived back at the house and the car parked in the garage told me the girls were back. I pulled into the second parking stall and shut down the car engine. Grabbing the bottle of wine, I walked to the garage door, house entrance, and hit the door closer button, watching as all four doors dropped to their closed position.

I entered a house, lit up with candles and found a note left on the center island of the kitchen. The effect of the candles was immediate and I felt the stirrings in my loins. The soft light and the aroma worked its magic on me without, so much as, a thought. Picking up the note, I turned and bent towards a candle to read it...

"We figured your answer was "yes"! How could you, possibly refuse us! Ha! We bought a few things to treat you with and we're waiting for you. Grab a towel and meet us out at the spa. Love Mandy & Arlene"

I smiled at the signatures, as each had signed their own name. I put the note down and set the bottle of wine down on the counter too. Heading for my room I noticed the girls had placed candles everywhere, creating one hell of a sexy atmosphere. My room was no different and a second note lied on my bed...

"A towel is all you need...Hope you understand. Oh and please look on Mandy's bed, before you come down!"

This time I laughed out loud, as I started to undress. "Damn the girls are serious about all this!" I thought. Stripped down, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and then headed for the girl's room. The door was ajar and like the rest of the house, candles were everywhere.

With an unbelievable casual air, I strolled into the room naked, the towel slung over my shoulder and stopped at Mandy's bed. There before me were several pictures, digital, that the girls had taken, singles of them both and a few of them together - posing. They were nude of course and breathtaking to say the least. A short note accompanied the photos,

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Twins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds