• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black BBW With Strap On

Black BBW With Strap On

Hello, there. My name is Michael Hammer and I'd like to tell you a few stories about my life. I'm a retired NYPD Sergeant who made a bundle after starting a special training facility for bodyguards. These days, I run my own business and I teach martial arts, surveillance and weapons-handling to people who want to become the bodyguards of the rich and famous in this great country of America. I am the founder of the Hammer Security Agency. It's a lot of fun and everyday I meet young men and women who want to go into this line of work. It's dangerous but it can also be pretty rewarding. I've met all kinds of people in this work. I've got a lot of stories to tell but most of them are about folks I met off-duty.

One of those people is Kristen Simpson. Kristen Simpson used to be a Corrections Officer with the Suffolk County Department of Corrections but she recently got fired. Prison guards aren't supposed to have sexual relations with the prisoners. It's a rule that applies to both men and women. The department is very strict on that. These days, Kristen is unemployed. I visit her sometimes. It's fun. Kristen is a big black girl. If I had to guess, I'd say she's around five-foot-eight and weighing around two hundred and something pounds. She was huge, man. She had big breasts, a thick and curvy body, big and strong legs and a huge ass. Her skin is jet-black. Definitely noticeable. Unlike most big girls I knew, she was pretty damn proud of her shape and very sexual. This made her a lot of fun to be around.

One of the things I liked about Kristen was her amazing sex drive. I came by her Dorchester apartment for a quick visit. As soon as she saw me, the girl licked her lips. Yes, she had only one thing in her mind. I gave her a hug and kiss. We went inside and got down to business real quick. We got undressed and started fooling around. I looked at Kristen's sexy naked body. Big girls have a special sex appeal that skinny women don't have. I liked it. Whatever it was. I lay on her king-sized bed and she knelt before me. She took my cock in her hand and sucked on it. I looked at her as she sucked on my cock and licked my balls. Damn, this girl sure knew how to give good head. I sat back and enjoyed what she was doing to me. I was thrusting into her mouth and she was taking all that I had to give. It wasn't long before I came. When I did, she drank up all of my seed. When she was done, she wiped her mouth, smiled and asked me to return the favor.

I grinned and positioned her on the bed. Kristen lay on her back, legs spread and began to finger and lick her pussy. Kristen lay there, with her eyes closed as I began eating her out. I licked her wet snatch and fingered it. I slid my tongue inside her and explored her tender flesh. I liked eating pussy. Especially shaved ones like Kristen's. I sucked and licked her for half an hour until she finally came. When she did, her screams filled the apartment. When she finally calmed down, we laughed.

Kristen rolled on all fours and spread her ass cheeks, showing me her pink little asshole. I grinned and came up behind her. I grabbed some lube on her nightstand and greased up her hole, then put some on my dick. I was ready to stick my dick up her asshole. I pressed my dick against her asshole and pushed it inside. Kristen's hole hungrily swallowed my cock and she pushed back against me, driving me deeper inside her. I held her wide hips and thrust into her. I began to give it to her, hard and fast. Kristen growled and asked me to fuck her harder. I obliged, smacking that big ass of hers and thrusting harder and faster into her hungry asshole. We went at it like this for a while until I came in her ass and pulled out. Kristen turned around and took my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe this shit. My dick had just been up her ass and the big woman was sucking on it! Well, I'll be damned. Kristen was sucking on my dick and I was loving it. Then I felt something go up my ass. She was fingering my asshole. She slipped first one then two fingers up my asshole while sucking my cock. I was surprised but I didn't mind. If anything, her fingers up my ass seemed to make my dick harder. She sucked my cock while thrusting two of her thick fingers up my asshole. I liked it. I told her this. She smiled and asked me if I was willing to experiment. I told her I was down for anything sexual.

A couple of days later, we tried something else. I let her play with my ass. She sucked my asshole and slid her fingers inside it. Then, she slid a candle up my ass. When she saw what I could take, she decided to get a strap on dildo she had bought. She greased up my asshole, and fucked me with the dildo strapped around her hips. While she fucked me, she jerked me off. I lay there and enjoyed the ride. Having a dildo up my ass hurt a bit but she had greased me up nicely and was sucking my cock while fucking me. It wasn't long before I came. When I did, she pulled the dildo out of my ass and sucked off all of my cum. I loved it!

We began having a lot more fun since that time. Sometimes, we'd just fuck each other silly. One time, she greased my ass and shoved a dildo up my hole. At the same time, she sucked my cock until I came. Later that same day, I lay naked flat on the floor with my cock sticking upward and she impaled herself on me. My cock went deep into her asshole and she bounced up and down on me. I shoved my dick as far as it could go, which was pretty far considering I had a long cock and her hole was not only used to anal probing but also elastic due to the lubricant. I pumped her ass full of my cum after half an hour of nonstop anal fucking. She loved it and we both screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

One of our favorite things to do is to fuck each other's holes at the same time. She shoved a slim dildo up my bum at the same time that my own dick was buried deep into her asshole. We fucked each other silly like that all the damn time. Yeah, Kristen had definitely become my favorite and kinkiest fuck buddy. She found employment as a security guard for Copley Mall and all was cool for her for some time. I offered her a job with my company but she didn't want to mix business with pleasure. Smart woman, that one. I'm glad I met her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black BBW With Strap On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds