• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let the Lust Begin Ch. 03

Let the Lust Begin Ch. 03

Thanks for your feedback so far. Reading earlier chapters would help you appreciate the storyline better, but you should still enjoy it if you don't!

*

Seema rested herself with her back against the pillows, and thought for a moment, whilst her daughter lay naked next to her.

"Your dad loves a female backside, he's a real ass man" said Seema with a smile, after a pause. "And if I'm not mistaken, having seen the way Mamood has looked at me a few times, I think he is too," she continued. "But that's not to say they don't get turned on by boobs as well, it's just that some men have a slight preference."

Nisha giggled. "So, are you saying we should show off our bottoms to them more mom?"

"Yes", replied Seema. "It will drive them wild with desire, I'm sure. What I want you do is to wear some tight fitting jeans or pants that will show off the shape of your ass nicely. I will do the same. And when we get a chance, and know that either your brother or dad are behind us and might be looking at our behinds, walk extra sexily and with a wiggle, so that the wobble in our buttocks drives them crazy. It's really sexy to a man to see that."

"Ok, mom" replied Nisha, "I'm game for that."

"Also," continued Seema, "Maybe we should wear some tight fitting or lower cut tops, just to get them thinking about our boobs as well. That should help spice things up too!"

"But how far should we go mom? And remember, I'm going back to boarding school in a few days," said Nisha.

"Well, I think we should start slowly. We want to light the fire of lust in them both, and tease them gently to start off with. Once their lust is raging they will be like putty in our hands and will refuse us nothing!"

"I would say for the next few days," Seema continued, "Wear some sexy clothes and maybe bump up against your dad with your ass and bend over in front of him when you get the chance so he becomes hooked by your fine backside and body even more than he is now. Perhaps before you finally leave for school again in a few days, we should think of some extra hot tease for him, so that when you come back for the mid term break in a few weeks, he will be primed for the taking. In the meantime, while you are away, I will see how far I can get with Mamood. My intention is to be having some sort of sex with him by the time you return at mid term. I'll slowly get Tahir to know about it when the time is right, and persuade him to let me continue to have my fun with Mamood, in return for him having you. How does that sound?"

"Mom, you're amazing," replied Nisha seeing how cunningly her mom's mind worked. She was quite happy to go along with this, but would definitely still keep a secret of her boyfriend from her mom for now. Maybe later if all went to plan, and they were all having sex with each other at home, she would reveal it when it would be more likely to be accepted. After all, if the family was going to be having incestuous relations at home, her mom and dad could hardly complain about a proper boyfriend who she was having sex with as well! The plan seemed perfect, and would also help satisfy her high sexual appetite too.

"Yes, that's fine mom. Maybe we can both give each other help on what to wear, that would be most alluring."

"Good idea darling" said Seema smiling, and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "And we should definitely have some fun with each other like we did just now when the men of the house aren't around – I did enjoy it," she added.

"Great" replied Nisha, "I enjoyed it too" and gave her mom's left boob a playful squeeze.

"Come on let's get dressed before the boys come home," said Seema finally. "Let's start now with some sexy clothes, go to your room and pick something out and bring it here," she added.

Nisha jumped off the bed in delight and almost ran out of the room. Seema watched as her daughter's bubble butt jiggled and wiggled as she left the room, with her fine, pert tits gently swaying in front of her.

'Mmmm... lovely,' she thought to herself, 'She'll drive those men wild with desire once we get going,' and smiled secretly inside of herself. Still naked on the bed, she could not resist inserting her index finger inside her pussy and fingering herself gently at the thought of Nisha seducing her husband and she her son. It sent an electric current of lust through her.

After a moment, coming to her senses, she got up and went to her clothes cupboard. Browsing, she picked out some off white cotton pants and a tight fitting plain blue top. It wasn't very low cut, but showed off the size of her ample bust. She decided not to wear a bra so that her nipples would show through the material of her top. She wondered how it would take for the boys to notice.

In front of the mirror, she put on some lacy panties, just to make herself feel more sexy, and then squeezed herself into her pants. She had liked these in the shop because they hugged her ass well without being too tight. They were comfortable, but also showed the curves of her ample butt in all its glory as she walked, as the material was thin, it showed the movement of flesh of her ass as it rippled while she walked, unlike a pair of denim jeans which tended to keep the skin taught. Jeans didn't really suit her now at her age, but she thought she'd try a pair one day during the course of the seduction, just to see how Mamood and her husband might react.

Nisha returned to her mom's bedroom and said as she entered, "What do you think mom?", and gave a twirl as her mom sat on the bed.

Seema looked on with a smile of pleasure. Nisha had put on a tight pair of blue jeans, which showed off her bubble butt in all its glory, and a yellow t-shirt, which although was not low cut, still showed off her pert boobs well.

"That's lovely, darling" said Seema. "A good start, I think – not too showy –yet! And how do I look?" She got up and did a twirl in front of her daughter. With her back to Nisha she said, "Does my ass look good in this?"

"It sure does mom" replied Nisha. Those pants really show off the curves of your ass well. Bend over a bit for me so I can see how it looks when you do that?"

Seema obliged my placing her hands on the bed mattress and bent down slowly, sticking out her butt a little and giving her daughter a little sexy wiggle, as she felt the the fabric of the pants stretch against her ass and into her butt crack.

"Wow, mom, you look really hot. You should bend over like that in front of dad and Mamood a few times and they'll be so horny." As she spoke she moved over to her mom and knelt down behind her and slapped both cheeks of her mom's ass and kissed each butt cheek in turn through the panty fabric. "I couldn't resist that mom," she said and then got up.

Seema laughed as she stood up straight and turned towards her daughter. "Give me a kiss and a cuddle darling."

Nisha embraced her mom and they both hugged. Seema let her hands wander down to her daughter's ass and felt it through the fabric of the jeans she was wearing, letting her hands wander all over the round, full globes of each butt cheek. Nisha responded by doing the same to her mom, feeling the flesh of her mom's ass through the thin fabric of the pants she was wearing and cupping each buttock firmly, one each hand.

Seema brought her mouth to Nisha's and kissed her, inserting her moist wet tongue into her daughter's mouth and Nisha responded, as they both exchanged a sloppy wet kiss whilst fondling each other's backsides. It was quite a horny sight, if anyone had been watching. After a few moments, satisfied at the sensuous touch and feel of each other with their mouths and hands, they let go their embrace.

"Mmmm...that was good," said Seema smiling. "Now, young lady, let's go and knock 'em out!"

---------

That evening after dinner, both Tahir and Mamood had hard-on's as they sat in the living room watching the TV. Both had been incredibly turned on by the evening's events. Both had noticed the object of their lusts even more this evening – Tahir had noticed his daughters fine bubble-butt ass on returning home from work, especially as she seemed to be wearing a new pair of smart jeans, and during the evening her backside had been near his eye level a few times whilst his daughter had bent down to pick things up off the floor she had dropped. She had appeared unusually clumsy during the evening, dropping things as she walked by where he had been sitting, either in the kitchen or living room, but he had not thought anything special about it. He'd also noticed how sexy Seema's ample ass looked in those white pants she was wearing. He was looking forward to eating her pussy and ass out and seeing her butt in all it's glory in a long 69 later, when they had gone to bed. He was going to give her one hell of a fucking, he was feeling so horny after seeing Nisha, in particular, looking so hot again.

Mamood, in the meantime, had already jacked off once after coming home from a day out with friends. After he'd showered and put on some fresh clothes, he came into the kitchen where his dad had been sitting, whilst his mom and Nisha prepared the evening meal, and his eyes had almost popped out of his head, seeing his mom's ass in those figure hugging white pants. Luckily his dad had been absorbed in the paper, or so he thought, and so he was able to watch his moms butt cheeks and they wobbled and jiggled whilst she walked about the kitchen. And Nisha, she looked pretty hot too in her tight jeans too, but wow, his mom really looked amazing. He also noticed his moms boobs more this evening, and although he couldn't be sure, he thought he saw the shape of her nipples under her top, but he dared not look too closely to make sure.

Once during the evening, he'd gone to get a glass of water and his mom had bent down in front of him to get something from a low kitchen drawer, and the way her ass had looked, as it filled out in her pants, showing off her wide butt cheeks, he'd wished he could have knelt down behind her and kissed and felt up her ass there and then. His dick had been straining in his pants at that point, and he had to go to his room and jack off. As he came he thought about his mom's ass stretching wobbling and in those white pants of hers and he came a bucketful.

Later, as he sat in the living room with everyone else, he had a hard on again. His mom had just been walking around the living room, and had decided to stand over by the bookshelf, picking out something to read. She seemed to spend ages there browsing and showed off her ass again as she seemed to wiggle her butt cheeks, first resting on one leg as she stood and then the other, as she picked out a few magazines. Mamood tried to be discreet as he watched his mom's backside, as his dad and sister seemed to be engrossed in the TV.

Then, his mom went down on her knees on the rug in front of the low cabinet doors, which were at the base of the bookshelf. She opened the doors and now on all fours with her ass in the air started looking for something, which seemed to be buried at the back of the cabinet.

"Nisha, come and help me find the book I'm looking for" said mom, her head still towards the inside of the cabinet and her butt in the air.

Nisha got up and walked over to the bookshelf and knelt down next to mom, in a similar position, on all fours with her tight jean's wrapped butt in the air.

'Fuck, what was an amazing sight' thought Mamood, at the sight of both his mom and sister on all fours with their sexy asses in the air like that. Then they both started wiggling their butts, as they seemed to try to get a better position to find what must have been well hidden at the back of the cabinet. To Mamood, his mom's wide ass cheeks looked awesome as the white cotton fabric stretched yet again. He could clearly see her panty line. Nisha's ass looked pretty good too although it wasn't as wide and ample as mom's, which he preferred.

Mamood was so wrapped up in watching them that he hadn't noticed that Tahir was watching them too, and had noticed Mamood's ogling.

After another minute or two, Seema seemed to find what she was looking for, and both women got up.

That was it for Mahmood, and he said his goodnights, as he desperately needed to wack himself off again to get some relief.

He locked the door to his room and grabbed a towel he kept for the purpose of wanking off into and lay down on his bed. He started to fantasise about his mom in her white pants as she had been on all fours in the living room. In his fantasy though, he was alone with his mom in the room.

Whilst his mom was on all fours with her ass in the air, he moved behind her and knelt down. He placed his hands on her ass and started to squeeze and feel all over her wide butt cheeks. His mom responded by saying "Oh, Mamood that's so good, feel mommy's ass good."

He carried on squeezing and feeling her and then kissed around her ass through the fabric of her pants. Then he reached under her and undid the buttons holding them up,and pulled them down in one forceful move, down to her knees. She was wearing no panties, revealing the flesh of her ass cheeks in all their glory. In his fantasy, his dick was hard now and he unbuckled his trousers and pulled it out, and started slapping it against the crack of his mom's ass and then on each cheek in turn. Then he placed the tip of his cock between the fleshy cheeks and pushed them together so they clamped over his shaft. He hadn't entered her pussy, but was just waking himself in her ass crack using the flesh of her ass cheeks to rub against. He continued thrusting between her ass cheeks faster and faster, harder and harder against the flesh there , until he finally came with a groan and grunt of pleasure, letting his spunk fill her ass crack and then all over her butt cheeks.

Simultaneously, Mamood came on the towel. He lay back and relaxed, enjoying the after-glow of enjoying yet another fantasy about his mom's glorious ass again. 'If only it could become reality,' he thought to himself, and closed his eyes, relaxing backing on the bed.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let the Lust Begin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds