• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Big Day

The Big Day

Author notes: Angel_ Love.. thank you for the support and guidance you have given me.

* Jean woke up at seven o'clock, just as her alarm clock started to buzz. She sleepily rubbed her eyes, wondering why she had set the alarm to wake her so early. Looking at the time, it struck her. This was the day that she had been looking forward to for so long. She stretched in the bed sliding across to get the day started, as she tossed back the covers and started to stand.

Her gown slipped down her long sleek legs as she slipped on her matching robe and slippers. She moved away from the bed making it as she went. Walking over to her dresser, she began to get her lingerie; the ones she would be wearing for the big day.

She stopped suddenly remembering and exclaiming out loud, "That's right! I was instructed not to wear any underclothes."

Closing the dresser drawer she went into the bathroom to get in the shower so she wouldn't be late. Stepping out of her slippers and removing the gown and robe, she reached into the shower turning on the water. Absently she adjusted the temperature as her thoughts turned to the day; the day she was to meet Him.

Finally she came back to reality and stepped into the shower. The water felt wonderful cascading down her body. Grabbing her favorite shampoo she began washing her hair, remembering how He told her that she should prepare for Him, making sure to follow the explicit instructions He had given her.

Closing her eyes for a few moments, concentrating on the feel of the warm water as it flowed over her body, her hands glided down her sides, following the trail the water was now taking. She was beginning to feel familiar tingles as she brought her hands to her breasts, caressing them. The pale translucent breasts beautifully rounded and tipped with large, brown sensitive nipples would at the softest touch grow to an inch long.

She played with her nipples, softly touching one then the other. The soft touches sent jolts of pleasure throughout her body and created within her a yearning. Gently flicking one nipple, she let out a gasp of pleasure and then flicked the other harder, quivering with pleasure.

Feeling the familiar wetness grow between her legs, she slid the other hand down her body to her puffy pussy lips, which are trimmed so that her pussy is right in plain view. Sliding her finger along the folds, feeling the moistness, she slipped just the tip of her finger inside finding her engorged clit which is aching to be touched.

Her passion was burning, the yearning uncontrollable and the desire becoming overwhelming. Gently, she touched her clitoris ... softly rubbing, teasing, tantalizing, till she felt the inevitable. She wanted to cum so badly. Her body was screaming in want and need. But the words of her Master, 'I want you to play little one but you are not to cum,' rang in her ears.

Denying her desire, she removed her fingers. His command was her law. Reluctantly finishing the shower, then stepping out and drying she walked back to her room to finish getting ready.

Walking to the closet she carefully chose what she was going to wear. Picking out a white see-thru blouse and black skirt, she lay them on the bed. Getting into the bottom of the closet she found the black high heels that would be the best choice.

Then returning once more to her dresser, she removed the black silk garter and sheer silk stockings that she was going to wear. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she slipped her foot into the stocking, sliding it up her long curvaceous leg. Feeling the silk against her skin, brought a smile to her face. As she slipped the other one on, she felt the excitement building, knowing that in just a short time she would be seeing her Master.

Standing up, she gently slid the garter into place around her large but perfectly formed bottom, making sure to smooth the material before snapping it into place. Then reaching across the bed she took the white see-thru blouse and slid it along her arms feeling the slight tickle of the material as it glided along her skin. As she buttoned down the front of the blouse, she caught her image in the mirror and she smiled.

Carefully applying her makeup and a dab of perfume, she took one last look at herself and realized with a flush, that her breasts were clearly visible through the blouse. The thought both excited her, and caused her to flush an even deeper red. But, she knew that her Master would be greatly pleased.

Taking the skirt, she wrapped it around her and tied the belt to hold it closed. Then sliding into the shoes, she stepped up to the full length mirror to see the finished results. A smile played across her lips as she saw the vision that Master would see today. Full red lips, bright eyes, waving hair, fully outlined breasts and long sensual legs all reflected back to her.

Looking at the clock, she realized it was time for her to leave so as not to be late. Making sure the directions were in her purse, she walked to the door taking out her keys, locking the door and walking to her car.

Starting her car she gazed in the rearview mirror to take a second look to make sure things were just perfect. She pulled from her driveway and started off on her journey to see her Master. Following the directions just as they were written, she found the house and pulled into the drive.

It was an older home with a long stone walkway. She got out of the car and started toward the home that was surrounded with spring flowers and a fence almost as if to seclude it.

She was feeling just a little nervous walking along the path but soon reached the porch and rang the doorbell. After a few moments, the door opened and His form was in the doorway. She felt her pulse begin to race and she couldn't speak.

He looked at her and spoke, "Hello little one, I have been expecting you. Come inside where I can see you better in the light."

Stepping inside she saw that it was a well-lit room with a fireplace which was blazing and the wonderful scent filled the air. He stepped in behind her, looking her over without saying a word.

Then out of the silence He said, "Very good little one, I see you have followed my instructions."

Walking closer and touching her cheek, the touch of His fingers against her flesh made her tingle with anticipation. He moved closer to her and placed His hand on her arm.

"This way little one, I have something to show you."

As she started to speak, He placed His finger to her lips to silence her. "For now little one you are not to speak but to listen to my instructions. Do you understand me?"

She nodded, then followed where He was leading her, not sure of what to expect, but excited. He led her through a doorway. Once inside, He closed the door behind her. Stepping up to her and taking her in His arms He brought His mouth to hers. It was not a gentle kiss, but one that was very strong and demanding.

She was kind of shaken by the urgency, but at the same time felt the tingles that were surging through her body at that very moment. After breaking the kiss, He looked down her body and ripped the blouse from her, tossing it to the floor. The cool air rippled across her brown nipples causing them to harden.

He continued down her body untying her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. Walking around her, He looked her body over giving random touches or pinches and waiting for her response. She wanted to cry out but remembered that He told her to be silent, so she did as she has been told.

He leaned forward taking her chin into His hand and lifted it so that her eyes meet His. "You have done very well little one, you may continue, take my cock into your mouth and show me how much you want me."

She went to him willing. Gently she grasped the base of His manhood in her hands, kissing His thighs, licking them, moving slowly to his testicles. Blowing on them slowly at first then gently nibbling, then sucking and licking. She felt him begin to grow hard and shifted her attention to His shaft, running her lips along its length. Her tongue darting in and out teasing, tantalizing, promising so much more to come.

A groan escaped her Master's lips. She felt His desire, His lust, His burning passion. Reverently she brought her lips to His head, kissing, licking then sucking. She was amazed at how much it had grown. It seemed to have taken on a life of its own. It was hard, pulsating, wanting more . . . demanding more.

Slowly she took Him all the way into her mouth until the head was touching the back of her throat. Relaxing the throat muscles, she started to hum, vibrating the tonsils against Him, gently at first, then more intently as she heard the change of His breathing and felt the movement of his body.

Feeling all of this had excited her more than she ever imagined possible. Her body was responding, nearing an orgasm without even being touched. After a few seconds He whispered, "Little one now. You need to come to me. You need to let me be inside of you to release inside of you."

Not wanting to but obeying what she was told, she straddled His body sliding down onto His hard, throbbing cock at the same time that He thrust into her. The force of Him sliding into her pussy made it feel as if He was stretching her beyond what she had ever felt before.

Her thrusts met His, driving each of them closer to the final release. Thrusting, grinding in a frenzy. All at once He could no longer hold back His orgasm.

"Little one. Now, do it . . . cum with me. Flood my cock with your juices. Let us combine them as one. Give your all to me."

With that she gripped her muscles so tight and started to cum. Feeling His cum splashing against her inner walls made her cum even harder than before. His nails dug into her skin. His mouth against her shoulder, she felt the final tremble of His body.

Feeling everything flowing out of her, she collapsed against Him feeling His arms circling her, holding her tightly against Him. After their breathing returned to normal and the shakes had subsided some what, she slid from His lap and waited for Him to rise.

He took her into his arms, kissing her, then took her to the shower. "Very well done little one. I think we will go to the shower now then to bed."

Stepping into the shower, they cleansed each other and then slid into bed, to sleep contentedly in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Big Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds