• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch Time

Lunch Time

Wow! Allen just went back to work. He came home for lunch, and what a lunch time it was! Nothin' like a good romp in the middle of the day! And a lunch-time romp always makes him work better in the afternoon. Only a lawyer can take two hours for lunch, and we put those two hours to good use!

He came home, looking very sexy in his suit and tie, I might add, with that hungry look in his eyes. I knew he wasn't hungry for food, but for me. He came over and gave me a kiss and pulled my hair, our signal that it was time to "play".

"Yes, Master?" I ask in response to his tugging.

"On your knees, I want your lips around my dick, NOW." Being a natural submissive and loving to suck him off, I obeyed. Now, I am a natural submissive, but I don't always behave. ;)

"Yes, Master, as you wish." I got on my knees and unzipped his fly. I was greeted by his member, standing at full erection. I open my mouth and take it all the way in. On a groan, Allen grabs a fist full of my hair and controls how fast I move. He pulls me so close to him that I gag, and he laughs.

"My little Slave can't take all of Master at once? Poor thing. Too bad, though, because you are going to." To prove his point, he gags me again. He doesn't gag me too often, because he knows how much I can take. I reach up, intending to grab his ass for leverage, but he slaps my hands away, "what do you think you are doing? Kneel on your hands now." I do. I continue to suck him off for a few more minutes. "If you are good, maybe you will get a reward, Bitch!"

What more could I ask for? A chance to suck my man off in the middle of the day and a reward for being good? Must be my lucky day! I stop sucking, my little way of being naughty, and just move my mouth up and down his rock-hard dick. For this, I get gagged one more time and pulled by my hair to my feet. "I don't have time for this, since you are not going to do it right, I guess I will have to do it myself, huh?"

"No, Master, please, let me finish, I'll be good, I promise. Please Master," I beg, knowing he means what he says. He takes his pants and boxers off and sits on the couch. Because I love and trust him not to take things too far, and I know he knows what I can take and what I will do, I allow what happens next to continue.

He reaches up and pulls me down, so I am on all fours in front of him. "Now, show me you can behave and finish what you started." As I do, he reaches across me and spanks my ass, which is up in the air. Knowing just how much he will put up with before he will go to the bathroom and finish off by himself, I stop sucking again. He pulls my hair again, and that stunt earned me another spanking. "I told you I don't have time for this. You want to be a bitch? Because I can treat you like one. Get up and take your clothes off, NOW." I do because that can only mean one thing, I get my reward after all.

I strip off all my clothes and let Allen see all of me. He gets up and pushes me down so I'm bent over the couch and comes up from behind me. He presses his full erection, still wet from my mouth, against my red ass and asks, "Do you want Master to put that inside you?"

"Yes, please, I want to feel you deep inside me, Master. Please." I plead with him to give me what I want, what I know he wants to give me. He grabs my hair with one hand and wraps his arm around my waist and it happens. He enters me from behind, and I immediately go over the edge!

"That's right, show me who the boss is; show me I make you do that as soon as I enter you."

"Yes, Master, you do that to me. As soon as you enter me, I can't help but come. Please, keep going. Please, Master, I want to feel you fill me some more." I know I have pleased him by coming as soon as he entered me. He continues to thrust while holding my hair in one hand while the other is roaming my naked body. He pinches and twists my nipples, fondles my womanhood, grabs and spanks my ass, all while bringing me closer to that moment again. As if he can sense when I'm on the edge, he pulls me up so I am standing in front of him and puts his hand to my throat and applies gentle pressure, not cutting off my air completely, but restricting it a little, and pinches my swollen, throbbing, wet womanhood and gives the order.

"Go, NOW!" And I do. As I finish pulsating around him, I feel his release. With a deep, throaty groan, he fills me.

As we both get dressed again, he kisses me and says, "I really love you, Baby."

"Love you too, Allen."

And here I am, telling you all about our lunch time romp, almost as relaxed as I was the night in the hotel room with the hot tub. I will have to tell you about that some day. But, not now, I need to get going and cook dinner for the love of my life. Who knows what tonight will bring!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds