• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Spring Break Delivered

Spring Break Delivered

Pulling past the "Bob and Louise" mailbox into our Florida driveway after 6 weeks on the road, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed with my wife and sleep.

Until I got inside and saw the half-naked college blonde. Bikini bra, thong, fishnets.

Sleep could wait.

"Helloooo, Bob." She ogled herself in the hallway full length, then piroutted toward me. "What do you think?"

What I was thinking has gotten many a-face slapped. Changing the subject, I demanded, "Who are you? And where's Louise?"

"The Missus? She told me wouldn't be home for an hour. As for who I am," she flounced onto the overstuffed sofa and stretched her arms, "I'm your coming home gift."

"My WHAT?"

Shifting onto one side, she drew up her shapely, sun-burnished legs. "Last night, Louise was telling everyone at Smokey's you'd been on the road so long, you deserved a treat. So - here I am!"

I was floored. "This is Louise's idea? Seriously?" We'd begun talking about an open-marriage arrangement. But this initiative of Ellen's was unexpected - and exciting!

"Honest!" She jumped up and raised her right hand in mock seriousness. "Now, let's get this party started."

She fired up a boombox. Heavy bass beat. Whatever it was was appropriate! Using the coffee table as a footrest, she very slowly rolled off her fishnets. Then she began to dance. Slowly, teasingly. I was watching a sexy stranger strip for me in my own living room. Dropping into a recliner, I looked on, thinking, "If it's OK with Louise..."

Her fingers went to her chest and she undid the banana-yellow bra. It fluttered to the floor behind her. Freed from cotton bondage, two full, jiggly Cs bounced and swayed.

"What's your name?" I managed as she swung and twirled around the center of the room.

"Jennifer." The cutie winked and asked, "Will you help me get my panties off?" She bopped over to where I sat.

Reaching for the waistband, I slipped them down over naked thighs. She stepped out of them. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips to her stomach and began sliding them down.

She danced back, wagging a finger reprovingly. "Ah, Ah, Ah! Enough parlor play. This needs to go to the bedroom!" Her eyes promised adult fun.

Following that high, round ass as it wiggled down the hall, I felt like I'd won the pussy lottery.

"Alright Mister, lay down!" Jennifer commanded. I stretched out on the waterbed and the Spring Break hottie squatted atop my chest, her bent knees about my head and her fragrance nearly in my face. She quickly lashed my wrists to the bedposts with the discarded fishnets. They were still warm.

Moving up, young Jennifer pushed her wetness against my lips. She wriggled, moaning. "Bet you didn't get any of this on the lonesome highway!"

My only response was an invasive tongue.

Grabbing the headboard, she began crying and rubbed it faster against my accomodating lips. Her tits bobbed, her hips worked in circles. Soon, her orgasmic flow drenched me.

The front door.

Jennifer and I both jerked our heads toward the sound. "Louise is home!" I couldn't wait to thank her.

Jennifer jumped up. "I'll go tell her we're in here. Don't go away!" She laughed and shook a curvy schoolgirl hip at me.

I stared at the ceiling. Louise plus me plus Jennifer - my kind of sandwich! Considering the possibilities had me on the rise, again. I stood newly-stiff.

The two appeared hand in hand. "Welcome home, Bob," Louise sang. Strolling around the waterbed, she removed her few clothes, surveying me like a bug on a pin. "Jen, what should we do with this guy, hmmmm?"

Giddy, Jennifer rubbed Louise's back, her laughing eyes on my predicament. "I don't know. It looks so big and mean. I'm scared! Maybe we should just leave him!"

They giggled.

"Listen," I interrupted. "If somebody doesn't do something with this dick I'm going to explode!" The 9-inch hardened sausage jerked erect, throbbing.

They were on me. Louise curled herself at my torso, her full breasts sweeping my hairy chest and her soft lips exploring mine.

I couldn't see Jennifer, but I felt her grasp my stiffness and swirl her tongue around the enlarged head. After licking up one side and down the other, she swallowed me to the hilt.

Louise's tongue was in my mouth. Nipples hard against my pecs, she curled her fingers in my hair, pulling gently.

After several wonderful minutes, Jennifer raised her head. "Hey! Time for a change." Untying my wrists, she laid on her slim back, legs thrown wide. "Now, fuck me while Louise watches!"

She didn't need to ask twice. I drove my mighty cock up into her again and again. Jennifer shook her blonde head from side to side, a smile on her lips and tears coursing down her cheeks.

"YESyesYESyesYES!!" She bucked and writhed, her legs hugging me close. The sheet was soaked.

I looked over and caught Louise transfixed by the sight of her hubby screwing a college girl. She rubbed her hard nipples excitedly. Seeing my grin, she poked her tongue out at me.

Finishing with Jennifer, I rolled onto one side and beckoned horny Louise. She practically dove.

"Gimmie a sec," Jen fled into the hall.

But Louise and I were too busy to notice. Now, my wife loves it from every direction. But I've always known doggie style is her favorite. Cheek pressed to the sheet and ass up in the air in front of me, she offered herself.

I didn't keep her waiting. She got all nine inches of my stiff dick. Again and again, I rammed myself deeply into the sweet pussy I'd known so many times before.

Louise was helpless in the grip of stormy passion. "Oh Bob, always LOVE me, always FUCK me, always FUCK me!"

My hands grabbed at her hips and held fast. Eyes clenched, I banged her wildly. She ground herself back to meet each thrust. I sent a stream of hot cum straight up into her, and she rocked from the impact.

Only after our breathing settled did we remember Jennifer.

Louise checked the living room. Returning and puzzled, she said, "Jen's gone. Just like that." Stretching beside me. "That's weird! So, you got her to surprise me, huh? Thanks!"

I stared back. "Me? She said YOU got her here to welcome ME home!"

Still nude and sweaty, Louise rolled into my arms. "You mean we both just screwed a total stranger?" She closed her eyes, head on my chest. "You know, I kinda liked it..." She was asleep. Me too...

Since that day, we've fucked a lot of strangers. But we've always kept Jennifer's black fishnets tied to the bedposts.

In case she returns.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Spring Break Delivered

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds