• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Country In-Laws

Country In-Laws

12345

Jill was in the second day of a three-day trip from Florida to Montana. She had finally stopped crying after the first day on the road. She had had plenty of time to think about the changes that would take place in her life over the next year.

Six months before, she had married Scott in Florida. It had been the happiest part of her life. She was the only child in a single-family home. She had never known her father. Her mother said he had left when she was just a baby, but over the years she had found out that her mother probably wasn't sure her self just who the father was. That was basically the type of home she grew up in.

That she was beautiful was an understatement. At twenty she was tall, 5 feet 10 inches, with a figure that made everybody turned to look when she walked down the street. Her legs were long, shapely and firm, right down to her trim ankles. Her hair was a light brown that she kept cut short. She had a few freckles across her nose that highlighted her face. She had full lips that covered perfect teeth. Her breasts were high and firm, with nipples that were constantly hard. Over the years they had caused her a lot of embarrassment.

Jill knew that her mother constantly changed boy friends the way other kids mothers changed clothes. She made sure that she didn't turn out like her mother. Boys didn't stand a chance with her. The few men that she may have been interested in enough to let them go farther spoiled it by being so clumsy. They couldn't wait to get their hands on her body and this was a turn off for her. At twenty she was still a virgin when she met Scott.

He was different from anyone she had ever met. He was well over six feet tall with a hard six-pack stomach and well built muscles from many days in the weight room. He had black hair and his eyes were almost as dark as his hair. He was any woman's dream of tall dark and handsome. He worked full time with the National Guard unit in town.

Scott was smart when it came to women. He had heard about the hands off approach Jill carried around. One look at her and he knew that she was the woman he wanted. He was everything the others weren't. He was the perfect gentleman. Always opening doors for her, and never touching her where she might even think he had another agenda. It was only on their second date that he even kissed her. Even then he was careful to make sure it was not a lustful kiss. He had a hard time controlling his desire because every thing about her said sex. Had he not known her reputation he would have bitten the dust like all the others before him.

Weeks went by and over that time the kisses had become deeper and the touches more frequent. Still he watched carefully each move he made. At times she left him so up in knots that he found other woman to relieve the pressure. He just knew that once he had her it was all going to be worth the wait.

After six months of this he finally came to realize that he actually loved her and that he wanted her to marry him. What had started out, as a contest of his control over her will had turned into love. It wasn't just him but her also. He would never know how many times she had been tempted to let him have his way with her. When he asked her to marry him she said yes at once. A month later they were married.

Only her mother and his parents and a few close friends were at the wedding. It was her first time to meet his parents since they lived back home in Montana. Scott's mother was a small woman but very beautiful. She was forty but she looked to be thirty. She was a teacher and Jill wondered how she kept the older boys in check. At the school Jill went to a teacher that looked like Ann would have boys hitting on her every day. One young teacher had lost her job because the senior boys wouldn't leave her alone and she finally had sex with one of them.

Her father-in-law was an older version of his son. He was even a little taller but was just as well built. The many hard days on the ranch had him just as toned as the weight room had Scott. His hair was black like his son's with a little gray beginning to show around the edges.

Both of them were nice to her and welcomed her into the family. They were just as nice as Scott had been to her. Away from her Phil asked his son how he had ever found such a beautiful woman. "I was just looking for someone as beautiful as mother." His father had to agree; he had certainly found her.

A friend of Scott's had a condo on the beach and he let them have it for a week. It was only a few hours drive and they were in the room before dark. After all this time he was finally going to get to see and touch what he had only dreamed about the last six months. He could hardly wait.

Jill was as nervous as she had ever been. No man had ever touched what she was about to give her new husband. Very few had ever even touched her perfect breasts let alone anything else. She was ready to give up her virginity to Scott. She just hoped he was as gentle with her as he had always been.

Once in the room he asked, "do you want to go get something for dinner?"

She shook her head no. "I'm not hungry right now."

He reached out his hand and she took it. He pulled her close to his body. "I want to make love to you now."

"I want you too. Just be easy. I have heard how much the first time can hurt."

"I love you and it want hurt much and then not for long."

He kissed her and held her tight. For the first time he let his hands roam freely over her body. He could feel her tremble at the new feeling that was coursing through her. He broke the kiss and stood back. He lifted her face to look straight in her eyes. "I want to undress you now." She just nodded yes and his fingers moved to the buttons at the back of her dress. He reached around her and found the buttons and slowly released them one at a time until the last one above her hips was finally loosened.

He stepped away from her again and saw her eyes were closed. " Open your eyes and look at me. Jill what we are about to do is wonderful. I know I am your first and I want to make love to you in such a way that you will always remember your first time as the best thing to happen to you. It will only get better with experience."

She opened her eyes and a smile came across her pretty face. "I love you and know you will never hurt me."

He kissed her again and pulled the top of the dress forward. She lifted her arms so it could slip over them. He let the dress drop on down and uncovered her bra clad breasts. They were rising and falling from the excitement building in her body. On down he pushed until it slipped past her hips and down her long legs to drop to the floor. He knelt and picked it up as she stepped from it. He folded it and laid it on the chair.

Scott had all he could do not to just grab her and make wild love to her as she stood before him with her bra, panties and her hose. He reached for the hose and rolled them down her legs one at a time. Her legs were hot to his touch as he let his hands caress them. Each time she lifted her leg so he could take the hose off. Each time he leaned forward and kissed the toes on that foot.

When the second hose had been sat aside he stood up slowly. His hands moved up her long, firm legs as he stood to face her. He worked hard not to touch her crotch as he stood. There was nothing he wanted to do more than touch her where no other man had ever been.

Standing he once again kissed her. This time her eyes were open but her breathing was coming faster. He had enough experience to know that she would be ready shortly. "You are so beautiful." His fingers went to her bra-clad breasts. He lifted them gently in both hands. He let his fingers gently squeeze them before reaching around and unsnapping the bra.

Once the snaps were loose he pulled the shoulder straps down from her shoulders. As they slid from her shoulders he pulled it down and off. Her naked breasts now were bared before his eyes. His fingers went back to touch them. She was trembling so hard but it was not from fear, it was from the excitement he was bringing to her body. Nothing had ever felt this way before.

Then he leaned forward and kissed each one. Nothing rough; just the touch of his lips on her naked tit. Her large nipples were hard as he sucked on them. Jill felt a rush come over her like never before. She felt like she was about to fall as the feeling went from her breasts to her pussy. Her knees buckled and only Scott catching her kept her from falling.

He held her tight in his arms as she regained her strength. "What happened? I felt like I was about to faint."

"You just had your first climax."

"That couldn't be what happened. We haven't even started yet."

"That is what happened, and yes we have started. The foreplay is just as important as the sex it's self. The best is yet to come." With that he knelt before her and kissed her flat stomach lower and lower until his mouth reached the top of her panties. His hands were on each hip as he pushed them lower. As the panties dropped his lips continued to kiss downward.

When the panties cleared her cunt he didn't waste any time pushing them on down her legs. She stood before her new husband completely naked. Scott ran his hands from her feet back up each leg and back down again. He never took his eye from her wet cunt. The soft brown hair that covered her cunt matched perfectly the hair on her head. She had trimmed it some, but she still had a beautiful patch covering her opening. Scott was glad, he liked his women to have hair around their cunts. He looked forward too later helping her trim it closer for the bikinis he would want her to wear.

This time he did let his fingers touch her opening briefly as he rose up again. He could feel the heat coming from her body. He knew that she was going to be something special once the first time was over. It was up to him to make sure she wanted it again and again.

He stood and let his fingers trial from her pussy up across her flat stomach on up to her heaving breasts. When his lips touched them she had her second climax.

He was holding her tight against his body when she recovered this time. "See, I told you the best is yet to come." He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her back on the bed and stepped away. "Do you want to undress me or let me do it while you watch?"

She could hardly find her voice but nodded for him to go ahead and she would watch.

From the moment they came through the door. Jill had wanted him. As afraid as she was, she knew that Scott was the right man for her. She was ready to give her body to him completely.

Just as she had hoped he was slow and gentle with her. The first climax took her by surprise. She had never had an experience like that before. She liked his hands on her body. They were hot to the touch. When his lips touched her tits she knew everything was going to be perfect.

When she finally stood naked before him she was not shy about him seeing her. She was proud of the way she looked and she could see from the expression in his eyes that he was well satisfied with what he saw.

Now she lay back on the bed to watch him undress before her. She had never seen a naked man before. Her mother had been careful to make sure the door to her room was always closed when one of her boyfriends slept over. The excitement in her was just as much about seeing him as it had been for him to undress her.

He unbuttoned his shirt first. When he pulled it off he tossed it over with her dress. She had seen his bare chest before but knowing that he wasn't going to stop now made it seem even more exciting.

He stood on one leg and and pulled off a shoe and the sock on that foot. The next soon followed. He wasn't taking as much time undressing himself as he had with her. Next his pants were opened and he pushed them down and off his legs. They joined the other clothes on the chair.

Scott stopped and turned full face towards her. All he had on was his jockey shorts. His cock was hard and pushing against the pants. He watched Jill as her eyes discovered his cock. For a moment a brief look of fear crossed her face before she raised her eyes to him and smiled. "Let me see the rest!"

He laughed as he pushed the shorts down and this time he kicked them across the room. His cock was standing hard as a rock as he stood before her.

Jill never had any idea about what size he might be. She had wondered, but she didn't know what size men's cocks were. She had heard some of her girl friends talk about how big or small certain guy's cocks were. A four-inch cock would have looked huge to her. Instead before her was a hard cock that would easily push eight inches or better. Not only was it long but really big around.

"How will I ever take all of you?"

"I will take it easy. Believe me, you can take all of me."

Scott moved to the bed and lay down beside her. He pulled her over to him and held her in his arms as he kissed her sweet lips. Her body was trembling as he held her. His cock was resting between her long legs and against her cunt. Her breasts were burning holes through his chest. His hands were all over her body. He touched every inch of her.

He pushed her back on her back and moved over her. Jill knew that the time had come and she wanted to get this first time over with. Scott moved over her and lay on her body. She could feel every inch of him touching her. He kissed her again before moving down to suck on her tits. He had already found that this was one of her most sensuous zones and he was taking advantage of it.

He kissed down to her flat stomach and ran his tongue around and through her belly button. He moved back and spread her legs where he could move between them. For a moment he was tempted to suck on her beautiful fresh young cunt. He thought better of it since she had never had an experience like that before. He did let his fingers play up her legs and spread the lips of her cunt.

She was wet and as ready as she would ever be. He reached for a pillow and tucked it under her hips. Now he was ready to introduce his new wife to a life of sex. He moved forward until his cock was lined up with her opening. His cock had never been harder than it was at that moment. He hoped he could last long enough this first time to bring her another climax. It was going to be all he could do to hold back.

Jill knew he was in position and she looked down to see his cock at the entrance to her body. She jumped slightly at the first touch. He laughed. "Relax and it will be much better."

"Relax, how do you expect me to relax when you are trying to put something as big as my arm in my body." This brought a smile to both of them. If she could joke at a time like this then every thing was going to be all right.

He pushed forward and she felt the pressure as the head of his cock moved to part the lips of her pussy. It pushed pass the opening and she felt tightness but it wasn't that unpleasant. She let her legs spread even farther apart as he moved deeper.

Then he was at the final obstacle to making her a full-fledged woman. Up to this point it hadn't been at all bad. She had just begun to think that it wasn't going to hurt when he push extra hard and the hymen gave way. The pain was so great that she screamed and pushed against his chest to get him off her. She was pushing and crying at the same time. "Get off! Get Off! Take it out! You are tearing me apart."

Her reaction was worse than he had expected. He had been with number of women but she was his first virgin. He did know that it would get better if she would just relax. "Jill, wait honey." He held her tight and wouldn't let her push him off no matter how hard she tried. "Relax, it will feel better soon." He hoped it would be quick or he was going to lose this battle.

The hurt was even worse because she had thought the worse was over and it hadn't even begun. She fought to push him away but he wouldn't bulge. During all the pushing and crying his cock had worked it's way deeper. Scott hadn't tried to keep entering her put with all her moving it was slowly but surely reaching the bottom of her young cunt.

It was about the time his cock reached the depths of her body that the feeling began to improve. He was in her as far as he could go. He was rubbing the opening to her cunt with his body. His huge balls were resting on her upturned ass.

He was kissing her and trying to talk to her. He kissed down and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it. The pain from the sucking brought her attention away from his cock stretching her cunt to her tits. As she reached for his head to move him away from her tit he eased up and gently kissed it.

Instead of pushing him away she pulled his head tight to her tit. She had already found she like how he played with her breasts. It made her feel good to have his mouth on them. It was then she realized that he was all the way in her. And the hurt was gone.

"Are you in all the way?"

"Yes. Is it feeling better now?"

"Yes. I thought you were killing me."

"I am sorry, but I was as gentle as I could be."

"What happens next?"

"Just rest easy for a moment until you get use to the feeling then we can start the fun part."

"I hope it is more fun than the first part."

"Trust me it will be." H e lay full upon her until he could feel the moment in her cunt. He slowly began to move a little at a time. Back out an inch and move back in. The top of his cock was rubbing her clit each time he moved. That soon had her feeling much better.

As she began to move under him he would pull out farther each time until he was working the full length of his cock in and out of her. She was so hot that he thought he would not be able to last long. He had never been in a cunt that fit his cock so tight. He tried to think of anything that would help him last.

By the time he was working a full stroke in and out of her cunt Jill began to feel that feeling she had before forming again. This time she recognized it for what it was. She was about to climax again. In a move as old as sex itself her legs circled his back. As long as they were she could pull him in her more on each stroke.

Scott knew that she was about to cum when she started pulling him deeper. He moved faster and she moved with him. Then it happened! She screamed and came. Her hips were bouncing up at him as each stroke brought her closer and closer. Then it was over for him also. The months of wanting her finally paid off, as together they had a mine-blowing climax.

Later they showered together. Both took the opportunity to touch each other and explore their bodies. She held his cock for the first time. He had lost most of its hardness and she wondered how it could be so soft to the touch now and be so large earlier. A little bit of playing and she soon found he was back the way he was. They made their way back to the bed. Soon he was buried deep in her again. This time the pain was very little and they climaxed together again.

About midnight they went out for a late dinner, which turned out to be an early breakfast at Waffle house. As soon as it was over they were back in bed. After the next time they had to stop as her cunt was now too sore to touch.

The next morning they were in the shower together and he touched her cunt with his fingers. She jumped, "Man am I sore this morning."

"Come on and dry off. I know just how to take the soreness out of you."

He led her back to bed and lay her down on her back. As he spread her legs she said, "I don't think I can take you now."

"I am going to do something else that will make you feel all better." He crawled between her legs and kissed the lips of her cunt. She reached down to stop him. " What are you doing!"

"I am going to kiss you and suck on your sweet cunt. Haven't you ever heard of oral sex?" She had but didn't believe people really did that. "Jill just trust me. Have I lied to you yet?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Country In-Laws

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds