• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Slut for a Sister Ch. 03

A Slut for a Sister Ch. 03

The rest of the day the two women occupied themselves by sitting on my face, a position which brought no fucking complaints from me, but they insisted that I keep my hands away from my cock. This was difficult – if I'm not fucking some gorgeous pussy, then I like to be stroking the salami, but Ming insisted.

"I've never seen a man throw his spunk so it hits his throat, but if you're that good I want to see you go for your face," the lush-breasted, part-Chinese 23-year-old informed me, when I moaned about the sex being "all one-way traffic".

"And anyway, now I know you prefer girls with a tinge of the Asian about them, you're going to be my slave," she told me, "which means you do as you're told, tiger."

"Hey," I said, warning bells ringing, "I ain't one of those limp-wristed fuckers who lets women fuck with him, tie him up, whip his ass, none of that shit for Bradley, I can tell you, Miss Ming, don't care whether you are the sexiest-looking part-Asian I've ever laid eyes on."

The art student grinned, and fuck she had a great grin! "Don't be so naive, Brad," she said. "Sex slaves aren't all limp-wristed, some of them are hunks. And the term 'sex slave' doesn't just refer to men who like to be dominated, you know."

"No," I snapped, "I don't know. I know what a sex slave is."

"Listen, Brad," Ming snapped back at me, as she lay naked on her poolside recliner, "I'm telling you what a sex slave is – it's a guy who fucks me when I want it, how I want it. A sex slave is a man who, when I click my fingers, when I arch my eyebrow, he's on his knees worshipping me.

"He's a man who, when I say 'Fuck me', gets his cock into gear and fucks me. In short, he's a guy who when I say 'Jump' doesn't dare ask 'How high?" he just fucking gets on with his jumping.

"Now if you don't like that, fine. Gina and me here will just withdraw all fuck rights if you don't like it, we'll go to Gina's bedroom and play 'strum the guitar' with each others pussies all day and leave you down here playing with your pud. Make up your mind!"

Well, she had me, didn't she? I nodded and mumbled "OK, Ming, OK for cryin' out loud", but I knew I wanted her, and she knew I knew. And Gina, who was watching all this from her lounger, naked as a jaybird, too, knew it all as well. Fuck, if push came to shove, I'd even be seen driving a fuckin' foreign car if it meant I could play hide the sausage with 'em.

"Great, I'm glad we've got that sorted," said Ming, "now get into the kitchen, fetch me a nice cold beer, and when you've done that you can go down on me and give me a really Big O, goddit?"

I sure did. Although the thought of being regarded as merely a piece of meat with an eight-and-a-half cock attached didn't thrill me, I realised that I wasn't one to talk. Pieces of meat were often how I'd looked on women in the mags I bought. So I guess Ming and Gina had me by the short and curlies – although, since I shave down there, I haven't exactly got any short and curlies.

Later in the afternoon, Ming decided it was time I went for what she termed a "PB".

"What the fuck's a 'PB?'" I snarled, knowing that I was now merely a piece of putty – or prick – in their hands.

"Oh Brad, you're such a typical American," said Ming, in an exasperated tone. "Take some time off from that silly rounders game and that crap where they all get padded up like gorillas. PB stands for personal best, as many athletes will tell you."

I grunted: "Never fuckin' heard of it."

Ming grinned: "Well you're an athlete, aren't you Brad? A sexual fucking athlete, maybe, but an athlete?"

"Yeah, sure thing," I said, starting to stroke my hard-on, "whatever."

"OK, then go for a PB, Mr Hunk," she taunted me.

My hand really got work now, and I didn't need much encouragement because standing in front of my position on the sun lounger were two of the most glorious looking women I'd ever seen, bare-butt naked save for their high heels, their breasts glistening with sun screen, their shaved pussies with their lovely sex lips peeping at me.

Oh fuck, then I came. The spunk shot past the level of my tits, but it wasn't as good as when I'd hit myself in the throat.

"Oh dear," said Ming, in a sort of disappointed voice, "you're not getting any better, Bradley. In fact the shots aren't even reaching your throat now. As teacher would say 'Can do better'. OK, Brad, have a swim and a rest and we'll try again later – and this time Gina and I will have to give you some more positive encouragement. I must see that jism splat onto your face while I'm here, and I won't take no for an answer."

I did several laps – in fact I did about 50, because I was feeling the need to keep fit. I desperately wanted to fuck Ming again and swimming strenuous laps took my mind off the fact that she was, instead of fucking my brains out, trying to turn me into a wank machine. Not that I've anything against that, of course.

After dinner, and well into the evening, Ming decided it was time for "another go at the hand job record" and the lovely naked duo took me upstairs to my bedroom. "Perhaps you'll feel more comfortable up here, stud," said Ming, as she made me lie on the bed.

Then she and Gina took some baby oil and took turns to smear it across their ass cheeks and in between their bum cracks. "I promised you some more positive encouragement," said the 23-year-old, "so keep your hands off that massive machine and let me get you aroused, stud."

And she climbed up on the bed, presented her ass to my face and lower her gleaming buttocks until my mouth was firmly pressed between the globes, my tongue pressed against the tight, dark brown, almost black, anus.

"Work on me, Brad, work on me," I heard her pant from above me, and I pressed my nose hard against her chutney chute and let my tongue flick into her cunt, wet and invitingly lip-parted. As I made my foray into her vagina, Ming bent over and her mouth opened over my stiff helmet and she took me in. It was fuckin' glorious!

She pumped me for almost a minute, and then climbed off my face, although I tried to raise my head and keep contact with her stunning ass. "Time for a change of scenery, stud," she laughed, pushing me on the shoulders and making me lie back on the pillows.

My stepsister then took over, also adopting the face-towards-the-cock facesitting position. Her lovely puckered anus was soon pressed firmly onto my nose while my tongue massaged her dripping cunt, occasionally drifting further to her clit.

As she allowed me visitation rights to her aromatic ass and pussy, Gina swallowed about the top four inches of my old fella into her throat and pumped on me. Then, sensing possibly that I was reaching a point of no return, she pulled away, writhed and wriggled sexily on my face for a few more moments before stepping off the bed.

Ming held out her hand and took Gina to the foot of my bed, then looked at me and warned: "Hands off that prick, pud-puller, and just watch!"

Despite my desire to achieve relief, I did as I was told – a situation with Ming which was now second-nature to me.

Then the two part-Asian minxes began to perform. First Ming ran her hands all over my stepsister's shapely little bum, before laying her fingers along Gina's sex trench. As she did this, Gina parted her feet so I got a clear view of what the taller girl was doing.

What she was doing was giving Gina a fantastic finger fuck – her middle finger was embedded deep in the younger girl's cunt, while her forefinger flicked against Gina's clitoris.

After a while, Gina started to moan as she gyrated on Ming's hand, but then the 23-year-old removed her finger and placed it against Gina's mouth. She licked and sucked avidly on the sex-juice-smeared digit.

Next it was my stepsister's turn to play with the taller, dark-haired beauty. First she sucked on the 23-year-old's incredibly firm 36-inch tits, bringing the nipples up like organ stops. Then, she ran her hand into Ming's minge and began to perform her finger fuck.

As she did, Ming looked down at me and grinned. "Get the hand working, Brad, let's see you really go for it this time!"

My hand flashed to my rock-hard erection and was soon pumping up and down. As I did this, Gina moved her hand from Ming's dripping sex and stepped beside the bed, put a finger to her mouth, sniffed it, then placed her sex-smeared fingers onto my shaft, stroking me with expert jabs. I lay back and enjoyed it, then started to feel the explosion building in my balls.

At last I was able to control my lust any longer and a spurt of semen soared off across my belly and chest to land with a small "Plop" sound on my chin. Ming clapped her hands together and shouted "Bravo, encore, encore!"

Still Gina worked on my manhood, but my further ejaculations were nowhere near as strong, although they were fucking marvellous.

Ming moved to the opposite side of the bed, lowered her face to my cock, planted a soft kiss on its helmet, then ran her fingers into the globs of semen I had deposited on myself. She brought her dripping fingers to my chin and mixed the stuff on her fingers with the glob of cum on my chin.

"Well done, Brad," she smiled down at me. "That means you can fuck me now – take a nice long shower, and I'll be in to wake you up tomorrow morning. Night, night!"

And with that the pair left, arm in arm. I soaked myself under a steaming hot shower for about 10 minutes, then went to bed and tried to sleep, an action not made easy by the sounds of lovemaking coming from Gina's next door bedroom.

The following morning I woke with – surprise, surprise – a raging hard-on. But I deliberately kept my hand away, remembering Ming's promise from the night before.

A glance at my cheap old Timex Ironman watch – cheap but American, none of your Swiss shit for me - showed it was 6.35am and then I saw the handle of my door turning slowly.

Ming stepped into the room and shut the door behind her as quietly as possible. She stepped over to the bed and put her finger to her lips in a warning.

"Shhhh," she whispered, as she clambered nude onto my naked body, "Gina's still fast asleep. This will have to be a quiet fuck, OK?"

Any kind of fuck would be fine with me as long as I could get my cock in Ming's stunning little cunt, I thought, so I nodded eagerly, and shifted to allow the 23-year-old babe to lie beneath me.

I was on her body in a hungry flash, my hands roaming over her lovely shoulders, her staggeringly suckable breasts, down to her tautly-toned buttocks. As my hands caressed her great figure, my cock was pressing between her thighs, seeking her growler's Holy Grail.

Ming parted her thighs obligingly and my cock head pressed against her cunt lips, which were slippery with juice. Soon I was gliding up her satiny-smooth cunt, my cock feeling alive as never before.

"Fuck that's a great cock, it's so thick!" Ming enthused, as I pressed my lips to her mouth, her sensationally pretty China doll face glowing with anticipation.

I pumped eagerly into her cunt, wanting to make up for the deprivations she had foisted on me while I had to wank for her pleasure.

And then I began to feel that old, familiar surge. I had only been thrusting away on her firm young figure for about a minute when I groaned. I knew I couldn't last any longer, my desire, my lust for her was taking over. My brain refused to send the correct signals to my cock, which was dribbling pre-cum and soon pumping its spunk deep into her.

"Fuck!" I snapped, fully aware that she realised I'd come so quickly. "I'm sorry about that, Ming, but it was all the pent-up frustration, all the masturbation games you've inflicted on me. I'm afraid the old fella couldn't control himself."

And as I rolled off her unsatisfied body, Ming gave me a slow kiss on the mouth. I thought she would forgive me, but it was a vain hope.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, stud," she said, in a sort of semi-tired, semi-pissed tone. "That wasn't too good, I'm afraid, Brad. I think I'm going to have to go back to getting my kicks with you from facesitting," she added.

"Please, Ming," I pleaded, "I'll do better next time, I promise."

"Promises, promises," she mocked me. "Sorry Brad, but I guess what your stepsister says is right. So we'll have to go back to facesitting for our kicks – Gina's and mine, I mean."

"What does Gina say?" I asked. "What's she been saying about me?"

Ming grinned, took my now limp cock in her hand and gave it a rueful flick.

"Well, she says that while your cock is rather pretty, you've got absolutely no control over it whatsoever.

"She also says that despite your big prick, you were made to give girls orgasms via cunnilingus."

"She said that?" I asked, part of me pissed off, part of me feeling smug.

"Yep, Brad," said Ming. "Like your stepsister says – you're all mouth!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Slut for a Sister Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds