• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy For My Internet Lover

Fantasy For My Internet Lover

12

I have a fantasy of having sex in a movie theater with everyone either watching or hearing me have an orgasm. I would like to someday have oral sex and then be assfucked in a theater in hearing and viewing sight of all the attendees but never actually being spotted or caught. The thought of all those faceless, nameless people listening to me and seeing me get fucked as they play with themselves and imagine that they are the ones who are fucking me... Wow... What a turn on. It makes me wet just imagining it... Let me know what you thought about it and what you did while you were reading it. Did your dick get wet? Did you touch it? Did you pump your hand up and down... Taking that yummy precum and using it to lubricate your dick as you imagined shoving it into my mouth, pussy, asshole.

Tell me how bad you want me? How bad do you want to bury your dick in my pussy? In my mouth? In my asshole? Do you get excited thinking about slamming yourself roughly in and out of my tight asshole? Does that make you hard? Do you leak? Do you make yourself cum as you think about me? How much do you want me? Do you want to fuck me hard? How hard? What do you want to do to me? Would you fuck me the way I need to be fucked? Deep? Hard? Rough... So rough that it borders on pain? I want to know... Because when I write these stories... I get so wet and turned on that I have to play with my clit... It is so wet right now... So hot and wet and slippery... My hand reaches for my clit... I circle it back and forth and pull on it, rubbing faster and harder as I get wetter and wetter... My legs moving back and forth as I build myself up to an orgasm... Would you like to hear me fuck myself while I thought about you, while I listened to you telling me how you want to fuck me?

Everything is soaking wet as I imagine you touching me, licking me, fucking me, as I imagine your tongue on my nipple, your teeth biting down soft and then HARD, your tongue on my clit... Licking, biting... Your tongue at my asshole... Circling it... Dipping in... Then your fingers following the path your tongue just took... At my nipples, at my clit, at my pussy, shoving into my asshole, I want you there so bad, I want you in my asshole so bad, I am obsessed with having you in there now, it is all I have thought about all day, about your fingers, tongue, DICK in my tight asshole... Making it hurt, pounding into me so hard that it hurts... Making me cum because of the combination of pain and pleasure... GOD! I need to feel your dick filling me, in my mouth, the taste of your cum, in my pussy... To feel the throbbing of your hard cock. In my asshole, especially in my asshole!

MY MOVIE FANTASY

My fantasy begins, late one night I ask you if you would like to go to the midnight showing of an NC17 movie. You, of course, agree because you can’t deny me anything I want (hehehehehhe... Like that part?) I am wearing a long black cotton sundress with thin straps and no back... The top is tight and the bottom is very loose and flowing, there are buttons from the top to the bottom and I have left the bottom undone to an inch above midthigh so that a glimpse of my bare legs show whenever I walk and the top three undone, I have 5 buttons done on the dress in strategic locations. You tell me I look pretty and I just smile and take your hand.

In the car, my dress spreads open and you can see almost all the way to my crotch, you get excited thinking about my pussy, the smell and taste and feel of it and you reach over and push my dress up so you can feel it, you are surprised to find that I am soaking wet with no panties on... You wonder what I have planned for tonight as you shove a finger in my pussy and I moan as I spread my legs out... You move your finger in and out of my pussy and ask me what I have planned I moan out that I am not telling, you laugh and remove your finger. We get to the theater and I direct you to the last row and we sit in the middle, you smile as you think that maybe I want to make out, not even suspecting what I really have in mind. We sit and make idle chitchat while we wait for the movie to start, holding hands, kissing lightly. I happily notice an older man sitting on the same row waaay over on the left side of the multiplex and a couple in their early 20s sitting about seats to our right, heavily making out, I can see his hand on her breast and hers on his dick.

The previews begin and I drop your hand and place mine on your knee and slide it up your leg to your crotch while I lean in and kiss your cheek and then slide my tongue over to your ear, nibble a little bit and then down to your neck. My hand is tracing the outline of your hard cock, I smile as I think how much I love the way you so quickly react to my touch. I undo your zipper and pull your dick out as my hand strokes down to the bottom. There is a look of shock on your face and I cover your mouth with mine to remove it. My hand squeezes the head of your cock and swirls the precum around the head, using its lubrication to slide back down to the bottom.

I break the kiss and look at the drop of precum on your cock, I lick my lips in anticipation of its taste. I move out of my chair and drop down to my knees in front of you, you grasp the arms of your chair in surprise as my tongue reaches out and dips into your peehole to get that drop of precum. I hold your dick up with one hand as I slide my tongue down the inner groove and lick all the way to the bottom and back up. You come out of your chair a little bit when I pop the head into my mouth and gently place my teeth around the very sensitive tip, applying just enough pressure to make it hurt a LITTLE bit... I suck hard as my tongue swirls around the head. I feel a huge squirt of precum fill my mouth and I release the head to slide your entire dick into my mouth, you raise up so I can push your pants down your legs, freeing your entire dick and balls. My hand squeezes and caresses your balls as my mouth begins a very slow slide up and down your dick. I push my finger against that area in between your dick and ass... That extra sensitive area.

My finger circles your asshole pushing gently against the entrance but not entering, just teasing the extra sensitive area. My tongue swirling up and down, I move my mouth up and down your dick as I suck hard, my finger pushes against your asshole and slowly I slip the very tip in... I feel you stop breathing in shock as I ease my entire index finger into your asshole and I hold it there as I slide your dick out of my mouth and I lick my way down the shaft... I lick down to your balls and draw one into my mouth, sucking it in and out of my mouth... My mouth goes to the area between your balls and your ass and licks you there, and then I suck it gently into my mouth, as I remove my finger from your asshole and I hold your balls up with one hand as you raise up in your chair and spread your legs apart as far as your shorts will allow, I stick my tongue out and circle it around your asshole, circling it as my hand reaches up to stroke your hard as a rock dick... My hand moves up and down your dick as my tongue circles around your asshole...

I suddenly stop and push my tongue in, you stop moving and breathing, I curl my tongue up and wiggle it around in your asshole... Withdrawing it without moving my head and pushing it back in without moving my head... My tongue moves in and out of your asshole and my hand is stroking up and down your cock, I want to someday give you an intense orgasm while giving you a blow job so I can swallow all your cum by hitting your gland with my finger but first I have to get you used to the idea. I slowly withdraw my tongue and lick and suck my way past your balls and back up your shaft to the head, I close my mouth around the head and slide my mouth down your dick, shoving you deep into my mouth, all the way back, all the way down to the skin at the bottom of your dick and then my mouth moves all the way back to the head. My hand following behind my mouth...

Your dick is very wet with spit and precum and very hard. I am getting so excited about what I am doing and where I am that I reach under my dress to my soaking wet pussy and rub my clit. My mouth sucks harder as my head picks up its pace, my fingers rubbing faster on my clit. Up and down my head moves as I deep throat your dick... My tongue swirling up and down your hard dick as my hand slips in circles over my soaking wet clit. Incredibly, your dick becomes larger, harder as you notice where my hand is and your precum gets heavier and begins to coat the back of my throat... You grab my head and yank me up in the chair beside you, you want to feel my pussy and its hair, you want to feel its wetness and taste it, most importantly, you want my ass!

My tight asshole... You crave it sometimes, as much as I crave your dick in my ass. You slide your hand up my thigh and under my dress, and pause when you feel the hot wetness. You smile and ask me if I am being a bad girl? I tell you yes, that I am a very bad girl tonight. This is our signal for anal sex. Your dick jumps in anticipation... As your finger settles on my clit. I lean my head back against the chair and spread my legs wide for your questing fingers. You rub hard on my clit and slide your finger down to my pussy, dipping in its wetness, shoving in all the way as far as you can, adding two more fingers, I moan as you move them in and out, telling you how bad I am and how much I need to be fucked, I tell you that I am such a bad girl that I need all your fingers in me. Your three fingers are joined by your pinky and then you shove your thumb in...

Somehow you are managing to pump almost your entire hand in and out of my pussy... You close your fingers into a fist and shove it into me, I have never been fisted before and you are stretching me beyond belief and I am squirming with the exquisite pain... Oh the pain that I need sometimes. The pain of feeling you stretch me to my limit and then past it. The pain of fucking that is out of control, fucking like animals. My dress is almost all the way up, your dick is out of your pants, and your hand is busily fucking my pussy when I look up and notice the old man at the end of the row staring at us, instead of stopping, it makes me hotter. I want him to see me getting fucked, I want him to see you shove your dick in my asshole, to imagine that he is the one assfucking me, to see what he can’t have. To see what an unlucky bastard he is that you are the one who gets to fuck me.

I tell you that I am about to cum and you remove your hand and drop to your knees in front of me, you want to taste my cum and to feel the sensation of my pussy hair against your tongue as it gets soaking wet with my cum. Now it is my turn to gasp in shock as you shove my dress up and lower your face to my pussy, you rub your nose over the soft short black curly hair... And stick your tongue out to barely touch the tip of my clit. I lean back further in my chair and reach one hand down to spread my pussy lips apart so you can better reach my clit and pussy lips. My other hand goes up to my nipple and squeezes gently thru the fabric of my dress.

You grab my hips and pull me further down on the chair so that my ass is hanging off the end and my pussy is tipped up towards your face and spread wide open. You look first as your hand comes out to gently touch my pussy and you tell me how hot and sexy I look spread out in front of you like that and what a bad girl I am and how you are going to fuck me good for being so bad. Your hand sharply smacks my clit and I jump. My pussy spasm in anticipation of the rough and out of control fucking I am about to get. You take your index finger and insert it into mouth and tell me to get it good and wet... That bad girls need to have lots of lubrication before they can get their asses fucked. You remove your finger and push it against my asshole. It is so tight that you have to push hard, we save the anal sex for every now and then, not wanting to lose the difference it has and wanting to keep it as something special. Something for when we are crazy and wanting to fuck hard like animals. You shove your finger all the way in to the bottom as your head lowers to my pussy... You take my clit in your mouth and bite down on it gently as you begin to move your finger in and out of my asshole. I moan loudly and look over at the man at the end of the aisle and notice that his hand is touching his crotch as he is staring at us.

Your tongue is batting at my clit that is clasped hard between your teeth and your finger in my asshole is joined by another as you shove your thumb into my pussy. I turn my head and watch the man watching us, I get even wetter and hotter knowing that he is seeing you eat my pussy and finger fuck my asshole and pussy. I can feel a tremendous orgasm coming on... And I move my hips in rhythm with your fingers. You have three fingers in my asshole and your thumb in my pussy with my clit in between your teeth and your tongue batting at my captured clit. My legs are spread wide and my dress is up around my waist... I am looking the man in the eye and then lower my eyes to see if his hand is still on his crotch... It is not, he has taken his dick out and is stroking it. My pussy starts to throb as I watch his hand move up and down his dick. I explode in a tremendous orgasm and moan loudly... Loud enough to catch the attention of the couple sitting on the other side of us.

They turn their heads in time to see you rise from the floor and sit next to me. I grab your head and pull you in for a deep hungry kiss as my hand circles around your very hard dick. I can taste my pussy juices on your tongue. I take your precum and slide it down your dick... Up and down my hand moves as we kiss. Pressing my upper body hard against yours... You break the kiss and grab me by the waist, pull me roughly up and position me in front of your chair, with my ass towards you, leaning over the chair in front of me. You lift my dress up around my waist, exposing my naked ass and pussy. You slap my ass and lean in to gently bite it... I moan and tell you that I am a bad girl and need to be fucked hard, please fuck me hard, please ram your hard dick into my asshole... Fuck me hard. You bite hard on my ass as you shove a finger in my asshole... I gasp out in shock.

You yank it out and dip it into my soaking wet pussy and then push it hard back into my asshole. You lower your head back to my ass... And removing your finger, you spread my cheeks apart and lick my asshole, licking my pussy and sticking your tongue in my pussy from behind. I push my ass back against your head. You run your tongue from my clit to my pussy and back to my ass, all from behind. You spread my cheeks wide as your tongue circles around my asshole and then pushes its way in. I push back against you as your tongue moves in and out of my asshole. I look over at the man at the end of the aisle and see that his hand is busily pumping up and down his cock. The couple next to us are openly staring, I can tell by the look on their faces that they are finger fucking each other. I moan loudly and hear the theater get quiet as people begin to realize what is going on...

Then I hear moaning and sighs coming from different areas. I have no idea who they are, where they are, or what they are doing and this excites me even more. One of your hands comes around and rubs on my clit while the other dips into my pussy... Getting it wet, I am so wet that my pussy is oozing. You pull your head back and remove your tongue from my asshole as you push your index finger against my still too tight asshole. You are getting impatient and roughly shove two fingers in... I try to pull away but have nowhere to go with the position I am in, you move your fingers in and out of my asshole, watching your hand fingerfuck my ass...

You watch your fingers move in and out of my asshole and you get even more turned on, you want to bury and slam your dick into that tight ass that your fingers are fucking. You stand up in position behind me, and your shorts drop to the floor. You take your fingers out of my asshole and grab your dick. You shove it hard into my asshole without any warning, lubrication, or waiting to get me ready, I am pushed forward hard against the back of the chair with the force of your initial thrust and start to pant with the pain of it which quickly turns to pleasure, you pull almost all the way out and slam it back into my too tight asshole, in and out you slam, pushing me hard against the chair, it is so tight that you are about to cum if you move anymore so you remove your dick and slide it up and down my pussy, getting it soaking wet. You shove it into my pussy and pump in and out of my pussy. You grab me by the shoulders for leverage and to help you pump harder and deeper.

You are slamming into my pussy... In and out... Harder and faster you pump. I take one of my hands off the back of the chair and reach down to my clit. I rotate my finger in a circle, faster and harder... In time with the pumping of your hard throbbing dick into my wet hot pussy. I can hear the slapping of your balls mixing in with the moans of the people of the movie theater. The man at the end of the aisle has moved to the middle to get a better view. His hand is pumping on his dick as I watch him watching you fuck me. You take your dick out of my pussy and without warning, again push hard into my asshole. I gasp loudly as you shove all the way in... Feeling like you are stretching me to my limit. Again you don’t even wait for me to get used to the feeling, you are so turned on and so carried away that the thought never enters your mind... You just want your dick in my tight asshole.

You need to be buried deep in my ass and you know how badly I want it too, how nasty and sexual I can be and how I love anal sex with you. It is so damn tight and you feel so huge in there. Without barely missing a beat in the pumping, you pull your dick almost all the way out of my asshole and shove it back in all the way to the bottom, your balls slapping against the back of my pussy. You pull me up a little and shove the strap of my dress down, one side of my dress slips to my waist, your hand clamping around the nipple and you pinch down hard. Your other hand is at my waist to stabilize me back against your pounding dick. I hold onto the back of the chair as your hand at my waist goes down to my pussy. I am almost completely exposed... My dress up around my waist and one half of the top down to my waist. Your finger pushes against and circles my clit...

You pinch it between two fingers as your other hand pulls on my nipple. You are pumping so hard into my asshole that we get off balance and fall back into the chair. I land with a hard thump onto your lap, my legs closed in between your spread open ones, your dick shoving so deep into my asshole that I cry out in pain. Without missing the rhythm you grab my hips, push me forward as I grab the chair in front of me and you move me up and down on your dick, you look down and see your dick disappear into my asshole, in and out it goes as you watch. I push my ass up and down to meet your thrusts. Your hips raise up to meet my downward thrust... Slamming hard up into my asshole with your hard cock. You remove your hands from my waist and one goes up to my exposed breast to pull and twist my nipple... The other goes to my clit to do the same... You take the hand on my clit and shove three fingers into my pussy while your thumb rubs on my clit...

I feel like I am being stretched to the limit, your dick and fingers are touching every part of me, filling every part of me. You lean forward and bite down hard on my shoulder. You are buried so deep in my asshole in this position but you cannot get harder or faster... So you shove me back into a standing position and slap my ass hard, once, twice, three times, your hand slaps my ass repeatedly as you tell me what a bad bad girl I am and your dick pumps away at my asshole. Your finger is still rubbing on my clit and your other hand grabs me by the hair and pulls my head up so you can better move your dick into and out of my hot tight asshole. I look back over at the man at the middle of the aisle and see that he has moved so that he is now about 5 seats over...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy For My Internet Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds