• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Self Discovery

Self Discovery

My husband, at times, calls me a tease, and maybe he's right. There's something about turning a man on that gets me hot, but in my defense, if I'm going to tease a man, I'll be sure that he gets his release. And as much as I love a good, hard fucking, there's just something about giving a first-rate blowjob, or jacking a man off that just plain turns me on.

I should probably go into some background. I am a happily married 40 year old full-figured brunette with brown eyes and 42D breasts. I used to be self conscious about my body (after two kids, my hips never did go back to their original size) but my husband tells me I'm like a '59 Cadillac; built for comfort, not for speed. I always thought he was just saying that until I discovered other men found me sexually attractive.

It started innocently enough with our very close friends, Ray and Traci. We had a lot in common and Traci and I were best of friends. We had both been married about 5 years, Ray and Bill worked together and we only lived a few blocks apart. Being young parents and early in the guys' careers, there wasn't time or money for lavish vacations, and we spent many a weekend camping together in the National Forests of Idaho and Washington. It was at one of these campouts where I discovered that I could make men, other than my husband, hot.

We had just gotten the kids to sleep and settled in around a cozy campfire when Bill (my husband) pointed out that there was a natural hot spring by the creek. We took a lantern down to check it out, and sure enough, there was a small pool that mixed the hot water from the spring with the cool water from the stream. The thought of relaxing in a hot pool was appealing to me and I suggested that we put our suits on and jump in. Traci said that she had forgotten to pack a suit and we'd have to wait until next time. I smiled at her and said "What the hell, we're all friends, it's dark, and there's no one else around, let's just skinny-dip!" Before she could even formulate a response, Bill and Ray were half-naked and yelling "Hell Yeah!" Traci looked at me and said: "Boys will be boys... I guess we just gotta love 'em" and started to undress.

Suddenly I was the only one fully clad and became the center of attention as I stripped. I noticed that Ray's eyes were glued to my chest as I removed my bra, and his jaw simply dropped when my panties fell to my ankles. I have to admit, I was kind of turned on by the attention I was getting, and my hardening nipples gave me away. Ray stood up and offered me a hand getting into the water, and I couldn't help but notice his growing cock. It was about as long as my husband's, but considerably thicker. It continued to expand as he noticed how I stared at it. As I passed in front of him, it rubbed against by bottom. I lingered for a moment, enjoying the feeling as he rubbed himself against me and then quickly got in the water and sat down, hoping that no one noticed my erect nipples or Ray's growing hard-on.

The water was heavenly and I was instantly relaxed as I laid back. Traci and I joked how nice it was to have our boobs pointing up again. (Neither of us sag that much, but still, after having children, they're just not where they used to be...) After several minutes of talking and soaking, we noticed that we forgot to bring along anything to drink.

Bill offered to go back to the camp and get the cooler. I couldn't believe it; he just stood up and walked out naked! I figured he'd at least put his shorts on for the trip, even if it was only a short walk. The three of us giggled at the thought of him walking into the camp, naked, only to find the kids awake and having to explain it to a couple of 4-year-olds. Just then, Traci said that we should have told him to grab some towels, but now he was out of sight. Realizing it was too late to get his attention, she smiled and said: "Well I guess there will be two naked hikers" and headed out leaving me and Ray, alone, and naked.

My mind returned to the sight of Ray's cock, semi-erect and growing with each look at me. I was kind of proud that I could have that effect on a man and let out a little giggle. Ray asked me what was so funny, and I don't know why, but I told him.

I said "I was just thinking about the way you were looking at me as I undressed. I noticed that you seemed to like what you were seeing."

Ray blushed and replied: "I wasn't staring."

"Oh yeah?" I answered. "It looked to me like you were quite happy to see me... And it felt like you were getting happier by the second as I passed in front of you!"

"Oh that... I guess I did give myself away didn't I. I'm sorry, but I've always found you attractive, and well... I apologize" he stammered.

I slid over next to him and lightly kissed his cheek: "That's ok, and I'm not offended. Actually, I'm a bit flattered. I didn't think I could have that affect on a man, other than my husband that is."

"I don't know why you'd ever think something like that. You're a very sexy woman and I've always thought you were very attractive, and seeing you naked, for the first time, well..."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"Let me rub your back." Ray offered, and without waiting for a response, he moved behind me, putting his legs around me and began massaging my neck and shoulders. I should have stopped right there, but I was a little aroused at the thought of getting another man excited. The atmosphere of the spring, the wilderness, and the night sky relaxed me enough and I let him continue. His hands worked down to my back and every now and then would 'slip' around my sides and rub against the side of my boobs. This only added to my state of arousal. That, plus the relaxing atmosphere found me leaning back into his chest when suddenly I felt his cock against my back, and this time it wasn't semi-erect, it was at full-mast! I pressed into him. Sensing my response, Ray got bolder and took both of my breasts in his hands, gently kneading them and rolling my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. In response, I moved up in his lap so his cock was nestled between my ass cheeks.

About that time, Bill and Traci came around the corner with towels and a cooler full of beer. "Look at this!" Traci said. "I guess we should keep an eye on these two!" I was embarrassed right up to the point where the two of them burst out in laughter. From where they were I was pretty sure they hadn't seen Ray's hands on my boobs. I started to move away from Ray when I realized that his hard-on would be visible and while we hadn't done anything, our spouses would probably stop laughing.

Passing out beers, Bill looked at Traci and said: "I guess you need a back rub just to catch up!" Traci sat in his lap, opened her beer and said: "Give me a minute, let me drink this and then maybe." Gesturing to me and Ray she said "There's no reason for you two to stop... Like you said, we're all friends, it's dark, there's no one else around, and besides, we trust each other." I spent the next hour sitting on Ray's lap, feeling his hard-on rub along my ass cheeks. At one point, he even shifted so his cock-head was rubbing against my slit. Part of me wanted to move away, but another was enjoying the moment. I found myself rocking back and forth as Ray's cock slid precariously against the entrance to my womanhood.

By the time we got back to the tents, I was so horny that I started in on Bill before he even got the door zipped shut. We fucked like teenagers all night long. At one point I realized that I was making enough noise to wake the entire forest only to discover that when I stopped, all I could hear was Traci screaming as she was getting screwed by Ray. I thought about his fat dick rubbing against my pussy lips and came again.

The next morning over coffee, the conversation was filled with subtle references to the various noises emitting from each other's tent. Once the kids went off to play we talked about how sexy it was to soak naked, and we all agreed that none of us had enjoyed that kind of sex in a long time.

That night we found ourselves back in the spring, this time cuddling with our own spouses. Bill started nuzzling my neck. That's one spot that always gets me hot, and combined with the alcohol and the sexual atmosphere, my whole body tingled. Zoning out in my own pleasure, I forgot that Ray and Traci were 5 feet away as Bill caressed my breasts and fingered my clit. Just as I was about to come, I heard Traci moan. Opening my eyes, I saw Ray giving her the same treatment, except that he was staring at me. Our eyes locked as he fingered her to orgasm. I grabbed Bill's wrist and drove his fingers deep into my pussy. Picturing Ray's erect cock in my mind, my eyes rolled back as my body convulsed in waves of ecstasy.

Traci must have finished before me as when I came around she and Ray were watching my body writhe. I smiled sheepishly and tried to excuse myself, but they assured me that everything was fine and commented on how sexy I looked as I came. We decided we should head back to the tents and walked up, the four of us, arm-in-arm, naked.

Sitting around the campfire (still naked) we joked about the past hour. Traci and I agreed that it was an incredible turn-on, doing it in front of each other, and how neither of us ever thought we could do something like that. I remembered her expression as she came and thought again of Ray's cock. I was at a loss for words, but my pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. She told me how hot I looked with my big boobs heaving up and down, my mouth open, panting, and my whole body quivering.

As she continued, I noticed Ray's dick getting bigger and bigger. He caught me staring and smiled, licking his lips. Looking at him, listening to her, I became even more aroused and soon I was absent mindedly stoking my pussy. Ray placed Traci's hand on his now erect cock and he kissed her deeply. In turn, I drove my tongue down Bill's throat as I reached for his cock.

"You poor boys..." Traci said. "Us girls got ours but left you two hanging! Or at least pointing" she said gesturing to their hard dicks. "What do you think Terri? Should we take care of our men?" She bent down and took Ray's cock in her mouth. I was a little bit shocked, but at the same time, a lot turned on.

I pictured myself sucking him as I continued lightly stroking my pussy. I was about to come and needed a cock for myself. I looked over at Bill but he was completely focused on Traci, staring intently as her head bobbed up and down on her husband's cock. I pushed him on his back and swallowed him whole. I always loved the feel of his cock going in and out of my mouth and this time was no different. I fingered myself to orgasm as I continued my oral ministrations. I glanced over and noticed Ray staring at me as I sucked my husband. Pulling my hair over my shoulder, I gave him a better view. I don't know why I did it, but I shifted to the side so my ass and pussy were aiming straight at him and as I was about to find out, well within his reach. I went down deep on my husband as I drove two fingers into my pussy when I felt a hand on my ass. Ray moved my hand away and slid a finger inside me. I started to come and he pulled away. Withdrawing Bill's cock from my mouth, I turned and smiled at Ray, winking at him as I sucked my husband back in. I closed my eyes pretending I was sucking Ray as I drove two fingers back in my pussy and came again.

My exhibitionist side took over and I climbed up and planted my pussy on Bill's hard cock. I really needed to fuck, but at the same time, I wanted to put on a show for Ray. I held his gaze as I played with my tits and ground my pussy around my husband's cock. With Bill on his back, he couldn't see our friends, and Ray held Traci's head as his cock ran in and out of her mouth. I slowly slid up and down on my husband. His cock almost popped out on each up stroke, and I ground my clit on his pelvis on each down stroke. Ray openly stared at me as he began fucking Traci's mouth in time with my bouncing on Bill. I could feel his lustful eyes on my pussy as my husband's glistening cock drove me over the edge. Ray groaned as he erupted in Traci's throat and I came as he did. Almost on cue, Bill filled my pussy with his juice and we all lay there exhausted.

Bill's softening cock was still in me when Traci came over, laughing as she hugged me. "That was so naughty!" she giggled and she hurried off into her tent. I climbed off Bill and sat down. He headed for our tent.

Ray and I sat there in silence for a moment. Still tingling, I lightly stroked my clit. Ray just sat there and watched me play with myself. Finally he came and stood next to me. His cock was inches from my face, beckoning to me. I leaned over and kissed it. I took the head in my mouth for a quick suck and left for my tent.

I fucked my husband like a wild woman that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Self Discovery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds