• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina

Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina

123

Note from Just Plain Bob - I did not write this story, I merely copied it. Some time ago I received an email from Christina telling me how much she liked one of my stories. A week later she sent me an email commenting on another story of mine. Then she said that she wished she could write:

"I've turned into one of your slut wives. If I could write I could probably make a story out of how I became what my hubby calls a 'hot wife."

I emailed her back and told her to send me the particulars and I would write her story for her. She did and I saw immediately that while she didn't think she could write she was wrong. Her story follows almost exactly as I received it. The only changes I made were to remove a few things that might have identified her if someone she knows were to read the story.

Her story did inspire me to write one of my own called "Pillow Talk" and hopefully I will post it soon.

So, without further ado and in her own words I give you the story of Christina's trip toward becoming a slut wife.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
To: Just Plain Bob
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: My notes

Here's what I got together It covers the last year. I hope this helps you.

I'm not a writer, so please be patient while reading it.

For years and years my husband has been addicted to "hot wife" or "slut wife" stories and his habit is to print out the ones he likes and leave them on my pillow for me to find after I've put the kids to bed and get ready for bed myself. I have to say that it has been a pretty successful strategy for him. It's not a guaranteed thing, but at least it gets the conversation started. So, over the years I've read many, many stories and, yes, since my husband picks them only 99.8% of them have been about hot wives.

Me? I'm coming up on 33, stunningly beautiful, built like a Victoria's Secret model, awesomely intelligent, and so sexy the Kennedy boys would have dropped Marilyn Monroe for me in a flash. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Also I'm a wife (over ten loving years), a mom and a career woman.

If my husband will settle for just hearing about fantasy infidelities then I can accommodate him that way, but you would have to say that it is a little strange. He said he would never ask me if what I tell is true or made up.

My hubby's problem is that I'm NOT a slut (at least not with anyone else). He has been trying to get me over to the "dark side" for years. As I said, if he reads a story about a cheating wife or, even better, watching a cheating wife with several men, I guarantee I'll find a copy on my pillow. How subtle, but he does score high marks for effort and perseverance. But other than refusing to sleep (well, not "sleep") with ten studs while he watches he has no complaints in the sex department. Believe it or not, the above scenario (or thousands of variations) has been his burning desire since our honeymoon when he begged me to bed a bartender who took a shine to me while we stayed at the resort. I politely declined.

After our honeymoon hubby showed photos of me in a tiny honeymoon bikini to all of his friends and co-workers. Hubby couldn't keep them to himself as I had begged him to and it made some social occasions a tad uncomfortable for me for a while after they had been passed around. Since then I avoid him like the plague whenever I see him with our digital camera. Lord knows they would be out on the Internet in seconds. Photos on the Internet is exactly why I won't pose for my husband when he begs. After I found out he had shared our honeymoon photos I knew he would do it again at the drop of a hat and of that I am absolutely sure. I understand and I am flattered. It's not every over thirty wife who has a husband as proud as he is about my appearance and sexuality. I would probably pose for all the naughty photos he wanted - IF - he would promise me that he would keep them for his own enjoyment - something he refuses to do.

Often when we go out I do dress a little more sexy for him, and I do enjoy his obvious appreciation of the way men look at me. I am not totally heartless to him. Understand, it DOES feel good to turn a man's head at the mall or a PTA meeting. And I do understand the "Trophy Wife" attitude. I understand, it IS a very male thing, but what about the next step, where the husband not only wants to show his wife off, but share her? With the trophy wife he is saying, "See what I have and that you don't (or can't) have?" But when he shares her they can and do have her. She has suddenly become accessible and is no longer held high as a trophy. That's where I get confused. Is it because the husband "is giving his permission" to the other men? Or is it that the wife will do whatever the husband says and therefore he shows his mastery over her?

I thought for sure that my hubby would be like some of the husbands we read about - wanting it and wanting it, but being very upset if he ever got it. However, hubby proved me wrong.

Over a year ago I had to go to a weeklong training/conference session. When I got home Gary quizzed me on if anything happened. I said "no" but I said it intentionally in a way that kept him pestering me. Finally I "broke down (even crying)" and admitted that I'd had too much to drink the last night and wound up in a man's room doing the dirty. I begged his forgiveness and he THANKED ME! He said he was sorry that he wasn't able to watch me, but he wanted to know everything. I made up a story of me and this guy having outrageous sex. Hubby became insatiable! He couldn't keep his hands off of me and for the next three days we had sex almost non-stop and everywhere in the house. If we would have had a chandelier I'm sure that Gary would have found some way for us to have had sex swinging from it. On the forth day I confessed that nothing had happened and that I had made the whole thing up and he refused to believe me. After a week or so I THINK I got him to believe nothing happened (it didn't), but he often asks me to tell him about that wild nigh. I do and I admit it certainly heightens his enjoyment (which cranks up mine). Still, he really surprised me with his easy acceptance of my story being true so I decided from time to time to make up other stories for him.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LAST YEAR (if it isn't here it didn't happen)

2005 - March

The company I work for had a large and very nice awards dinner and I had a delightful night out and a fairly exhausting week afterwards. Hubby doesn't like those kinds of affairs so he usually won't go with me to them. He says that his staying home keeps us from having to pay for a baby sitter, but I finally figured out the real reason. He wants to give me the chance to play and he is afraid that if he is there I won't.

The awards dinner was very nice, held in a private room at an upscale hotel. It ended at 10 PM, far too early for me to go home to stage my planned "affair." I joined two other married women from my company and we went into the hotel's lounge. It was fairly crowded and we were asked to dance, several times, and we did. A little after 11 PM my friends said they were leaving - still too early to go home for my plan, but I didn't want my friends to think I wanted to stay and get "picked up" so I walked out to the parking lot with them. When their cars left, I went back inside.

I sat at the bar alone, something that I had not done in years and years. It was a little exciting to be there. I nursed a drink and danced with two nice gentlemen and then I moved to a table to sit with one of them. His name was John and I told him that I was married and was enjoying a rare night out and was only interested in a friendly drink, some pleasant company and some dancing. He said that he had hoped for more, but that was fine. After midnight the disc jockey was playing only slow songs and the dancing got closer.

We chatted and danced and the time flew by. I suggested coffee at the 24-hour diner just down the road and John agreed. Before we left the hotel I retired to the restroom and removed my bra and panties in case my husband was awake when I got home (if he wasn't I was going to wake him).

After coffees John walked me to my car. He had been such a gentleman that when he leaned over for a kiss I let him. It was a nice kiss even though it was closed mouthed. We said our "good nights" and then my handshake led to another kiss and that one was a lot more passionate with a lot of tongue and while my tongue played with his I had the thought that I could really make my hubby's day if I just went ahead and let John have what he and my husband wanted. I toyed with the idea, I really did, but when I felt John's hand slide down my front and came to rest on my pubic area with only my skirt between us I quickly broke away from John and got in my car. The last thing he said to me was:

"Any chance of changing your mind?"

"No, but thanks for making the old married lady feel good."

I drove away breathing a little heavier than usual. I guess it was the booze and being an "old married woman", and away from the bar scene for so long. Thank God John was a gentleman.

At 2:10 AM I walked into the house and made my way to the bedroom. In the car mirror I had mussed my hair and lipstick. Gary was awake when I opened the bedroom door and he said "Hi" and I said, "Oh, you're still awake." He asked me if I had a nice time and I told him I'd had a very nice time. He asked if the dinner had run this late and I told him no, that it had been over at 10. He asked me what I did after. As I answered I opened my blouse and let it drop to the floor and I saw Gary's eyes take in the fact that my bra was missing. "We went into the lounge and danced" I said as I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Where are your under things?"

"In my purse."

"Oh. Anything you want to tell me?"

I smiled at him and said, "I had a few drinks and danced with some guys and we fooled around a little. I enjoyed myself. Nothing much beyond that to tell" I said in a way that had to make him think there was a whole lot more to it than just drinks and dancing. The no undies and the "fooled around a little" had his brain churning and he pulled me down on the bed (still in my stockings and heels) and we were awake almost till dawn. After we put the kids to bed Sunday night we were right back at it. It had been our best sex since I lied to him about the business conference. I knew then that I was going to keep the imaginary slut wife thing alive and well for quite a while.

FIRST FRIDAYS

The first Friday of the month has traditionally been an unofficial go-to-the-bar-night at my company for years. I've probably gone maybe three times in the last two years and have never stayed later than 8 PM, but I told my husband I'd had such a good time at the awards dinner that I planned to go that week and he probably shouldn't wait up for me. He was thrilled. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN???

APRIL FIRST FRIDAY

I went to the First Friday Happy Hour and had a few drinks and a few laughs, but by 9 PM I was asking myself "What in the hell are you doing here?" There was no one I really wanted to spend time with and if I was going to play the role for my husband, I'd have to think of something to keep me busy for another 4 or 5 hours. So I went to a movie and ate too much popcorn and then I went home and led hubby to believe that I'd been bad again. It was a repeat of the night of the awards dinner. I swear that I was walking bowlegged when I went to work on Monday. Gary kept me up all Friday night and the sun was peeping through the windows when he finally let me go to sleep. He made love to me seven times between noon Saturday and the time I finally fell asleep Sunday morning and another five times between the time I put the kids to bed and left for work on Monday.

MAY FIRST FRIDAY

We had a large crowd in a new lounge, happy hour prices, free hot appetizers and a disc jockey playing tunes. We had a great time all evening. Around 11PM or so our group was down to four and we decided to call it a night. They left and I decided to hit the ladies room before leaving. On the way to the bathroom a guy sitting at a table with three other men grabbed my wrist (gently) and asked:

"How about a dance beautiful?"

"Okay, but I need to use the ladies room first."

As I walked away he grabbed my ass. When I came back from the ladies room I stopped at the table and said:

"I've decided not to dance with you because you are rude."

One of the other guys at the table asked me if I would dance with him and I said yes, more to rub the rude man's nose in it than because I wanted to. I danced with him and when we went back to the table another one of the men asked me for a dance and I danced with him and then the third guy asked and I went out on the floor with him. He asked me to join them and to rub the rude man's nose in it some more I said okay. After one dance one of the men tried to kiss me and I saw rude boy watching so I let him. Then of course the other two wanted to kiss me and I let them. The kisses got hot and then hotter and they started feeling me up. I let them get away with it because rude boy was still watching.

Over the next two hours the men bought me drinks, danced with me and felt me up. I was getting pretty hot and when one of the men took my hand and put it on the lump in his trousers I left it there. He kissed me and as our tongues wrestled I stroked his cock. He took it out of his pants and I actually started to give him a slow hand job. About that time rude boy, tired of being the brunt of his buddies comments, got up and left. One of the men asked me to dance and I let go of the cock in my hand and followed him out onto the floor.

By midnight the music was slow and the lights were down low and I was kissing the guys and their hands were roaming all over my body and I was loving it. They were under my skirt, on my butt and my boobs were caressed outside and inside my blouse. They took turns sitting next to me at the table and by the time the night was over I had held each one of their cocks in my hand. I knew, even if they didn't, that if there had only been one of them he might very well have gotten lucky that night. Even as high as I was and as good as I was feeling I knew if I did one of them I would end up with all three of them wanting some and I wasn't going to do that.

Surprisingly, they were gentlemen when I called it a night and one of them walked me to my car where we spent several minutes in passionate kissing. He managed to talk his way into my car and we engaged in some more passionate necking. He managed to get my right boob out where he could munch on it and before I knew it he had two fingers in my pussy and his cock was in my hand and I was jacking him off. He was maybe two seconds from having me to the point where he might have gotten me into the back seat when his cock spit out all over my hand and that was my wake up call. I hustled him out of the car and went home. When I got home Gary was waiting up for me and even though I told him all I did was drink and dance he saw the cum spots on my dress and he noticed how wet my panties were and you know how we spent the rest of the weekend.

JUNE FIRST FRIDAY

Nothing to report on the June first Friday. A large group of us went to another bar and we had fun until around 10 PM when we called it a night - all of us beat from the long hours we had been working. Hubby was disappointed that the evening was uneventful. Now he says I don't have to wait for the first Friday to go out and enjoy myself. He isn't fooling me. He just wants me to be able to have more chances to give him his fantasy.

JULY

Nothing to report for July. Spent most of the month with visiting relatives who were on vacation and not going anywhere where I could do something to turn Gary on.

AUGUST - Intern party and lounge night.

A co-worker, Karen, organized our "The Intern and His Harem" night out for our intern's twenty-first birthday. It was perfect. The intern, Danny, was leaving and going back to college and Thursday was his last day on the floor. On Friday he would only be coming into the office to get his evaluation and exit interview from the bosses.

On Wednesday at lunch Karen took us to an "Adults only" store to buy gag gifts for Danny's birthday. We almost giggled ourselves to death the rest of the afternoon. Karen told us to dress as sexy as we dared for work on Thursday. I wore a suit with just a satin and lace camisole under it and before we left for dinner I went to the bathroom and removed my bra and rolled my skirt several inches at the waist. With the heat I wasn't wearing any stockings or pantyhose so I was bare legged in my high heels. We all looked good and sexy when we climbed into Mary's mini-van (she volunteered to be the designated driver). All five of us women were married and had children.

Karen had reserved us a private room at a very nice Chinese restaurant. We had a drink before the meal and wine with the meal so we were in good shape when they popped the cork on the bottle of champagne after dinner. And then it was time to open the gifts and what a blast that was. We were merciless to Danny and he had a permanent blush on the entire time. The main gift was a blow up sex doll and we tried and tried to get Danny to show us how to use it, but he wouldn't.

Karen put a CD in, playing slow, romantic music and then she turned all the lights off and with just a few candles lit we all took turns dancing with Danny. It wasn't long before his hands were all over us and we were returning the favor. There was some heavy kissing involved and I loved it when he turned me around, filled his hands with my breasts and ground his hard on into my ass. I was just a little surprised at the size of the lump that I felt in Danny's pants and I almost pulled him into a dark corner so I could take it out and look at it. In fact, I was just getting ready to do that when Mary pulled him away from me to dance with her.

After about an hour more of dancing it was time to call it a night. On our way back to our cars Karen sat with Danny on the rear most seat and it was soon pretty obvious that she was giving Danny a blow job. Danny escorted each one of us to our cars and I hung back a little so I would be the last. When we got to my car I turned and kissed him and then his hands went to my breasts and mine went to the lump in his trousers and seconds later we were in my car, my blouse was off and I had his cock in my hand. It was big! I'd seen a few before I married Gary and Gary's was a pretty good size, but Danny's was big! I stroked it as I stared at it and suddenly I was thinking Karen was married and had children and if she could suck Danny's cock I should be able to do it to. I looked at him and asked:

"Do you like older married women playing with your cock?"

"Hell yes!"

"Did Karen give you a good blow job?"

"All blow jobs are good."

"I'm better than she is," I said as I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth.

Whew! When I got home if Jerry hadn't been awake I damned sure would have wakened him. I kissed him and then asked him if he could taste Danny. It was another sex filled weekend and I was almost glad to go to work Monday just to get away from Gary.

NIGHT OUT WITH KAREN

On the next night, Friday, I went out with Karen. We had dinner at her country club and talked about the previous night. She said her husband's rule was "What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him" and as a result he never asked her questions about where she went or what she did. We stayed and danced for a while and then, after midnight, she drove us to a downtown mega-bar. It was in an old warehouse or something and it had a different themed bar on each of its four floors. We went right to the 4th floor where there was a dark lounge that was furnished with couches and love seats and where soft, quiet music was being played. There was no dance floor, everyone just sat around in those little private areas and talked.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds