• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Naughty Offer

Daddy's Naughty Offer

"Aw, come on, Nikki," my mother whined. "Between the two of us, we could cover the store in half the time."

I didn't really know what to say to her. I started to stammer, trying to think of an excuse, but I was still too distracted to think properly. I finally glanced over at Daddy, hoping he would come to my rescue.

"Honey, she's tired," he said to Mom. "Let her relax after such a long drive."

Mom sighed, but nodded in agreement and picked up her grocery list from the kitchen counter. With a wave of her hand that made her car keys jingle, she disappeared out the back door.

I stood there and watched through the window as the family mini-van backed out of the driveway. Once it was safely out of sight, I around turned and grinned at Daddy. He was certainly able to think on his feet, although he wasn't actually lying. After driving home from school for two hours, I definitely needed to strech out and relax.

During my first year of college I had started coming home for one weekend every month, mainly due to homesickness. But now, in my second year, it was more out of habit than anything.

I had only been home a few minutes when Daddy pulled me aside, and we had been having quite a little talk before Mom interrupted us. And if the subject we were discussing was any indication, his ability to handle Mom like he'd just done would come in awfully handy in the future.

"So..." he began, drawing out the question while he put a hand on my shoulder. "What do you think?"

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to think. Mom and Dad already gave me a monthly allowance so that I wouldn't have to worry about buying food or books or that sort of thing. Combined with the money I made from my part-time job at the campus bookstore, it was more than enough to live on.

But an extra three hundred a month would be fantastic! I could quit that stupid job and still have money for clothes and CDs. Not having a job would give me more free time, which would lead to better grades if I actually used that time to study. No matter where I looked, I couldn't see a downside. I would have to be an idiot not to take Daddy up on it.

Still, though. What he was asking for WAS pretty strange, considering that I'm his daughter and all.

"Um... Daddy, I... I don't know..."

"Okay," he said calmly, as if he'd been reading my thoughts the whole time. "Four hundred."

Four hundred dollars! Four hundred fucking dollars! God, strange or not, I wanted to say yes. I had to say yes! But if Daddy has taught me anything over the years, it's that you always renegotiate.

"Five," I said flatly, folding my arms.

I saw the hint of a smile on his face. He pretended to think about it for a minute.

"All right. Five it is. But I want you to start coming home more often, Nikki. For five hundred dollars, one weekend a month isn't enough. Let's make it two, okay?"

Just to play along with the give-and-take, I winced. Driving home every other weekend did have the potential to put a serious crimp into my social life. But for an extra five hundred a month, I was willing to do anything!

Unable to hide my enthusiasm any longer, I broke into a grin.

"It's a deal!"

Daddy smiled back at me and I giggled as we shook hands for extra emphasis. Right then and there he pulled out his wallet and counted the money out on the counter. I usually got my allowance in the form of a check, but the extra funds were coming right out of Daddy's personal cash. I figured it was so Mom wouldn't notice.

Now a full five hundred dollars richer, I was more than ready to deliver on my end of the deal. I pulled a chair away from the kitchen table and sat down as a chill ran up my spine. As Daddy stepped in front of me, I could barely remember the last time I'd felt so nervous and excited!

I mean, I could barely even sit still as I watched Daddy take out his cock.

"Oooooh," I cooed, wrapping my hand around it. "You've really got a whopper!"

I had always been a little curious about how big Daddy's package was. Now that I was getting a good look at it, I saw that it was even bigger than I would have guessed. Not that long, all things considered, but so fat and thick! It was definitely a pussy-pleaser.

But, for the moment at least, that wasn't where it was going. I grinned at him while I swirled my tongue around the plump, purple head. Daddy groaned and his cock hardened instantly.

"Yeah, thatta girl," he coached. "Ta... take it in your mouth, Nikki. Yeah! Yeah, that's it."

Not hesitating a bit, I slid my lips down his shaft, moaning happily as I got a feel for the thickness and flavor of his meat. I slowly went down on it as far as I could go before pulling back and deeply tongue-kissing his crown. Then I went down again. And again. And, just like that, I was sucking his dick.

"UNNNNGGGHHH! You... you're really doing it! Oh, suck it, baby! Good God!"

As I looked up into his eyes, I could barely believe what I was doing. I was actually sucking off my own Daddy! Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd drive home one weekend and end up giving Daddy a blowjob.

It was such a bizarre feeling. I mean, I knew how wrong it was, but at the same time it felt so risky and exciting. What if somebody caught us? What if Mom came back in? I started getting wet just thinking about it.

I slurped Daddy's prick at a nice, steady pace, stroking him with my hand at the same time. I made sure to smile and keep good eye contact to let him know I was enjoying myself.

"Yeah, just like that," he gasped, brushing my hair back. "That's my good girl. Oh, I always knew you'd do it for me, Nikki. I knew you would. God, I've been waiting so long for this."

His comment really piqued my interest. Just how long HAD he been thinking about this? Since I left for college, or even longer, like when I was still in high school? God, imagine if Daddy had been having dirty thoughts about me while I still lived at home! The very thought of it made me even more excited, and I knew I owed him my best effort for all the years he'd been able to control himself.

"You're gorgeous, baby, so fucking gorgeous. You look so good with a dick in your mouth!"

I bore down and started working him harder. My lips flew up and down his shaft while I took hold of his balls with my free hand. I was like a tornado; my mouth sucking, my fist jerking, and my hand squeezing all at the same time. I could tell that Daddy appreciated my commitment.

"Yeaaaaaahhhhh," he groaned happily. "You're not holding back, are you, baby? Christ, what a great fucking mouth!"

Between his breathing and his grunting, he was clearly getting ready to pop. I didn't normally let guys shoot in my mouth, although sometimes I'd allow it on my closed lips and chin if they really insisted. But Daddy deserved better than that. And for five hundred bucks, it was the least I could do!

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop! Here it comes, baby!"

I stared right at him, my eyes begging him to shoot his load.

"Sw... swallow it," he gasped. "Swallow it, Nikki! Swallow for Daddy! OH, FUCK!"

He let out a final groan and then his cock began to spurt. His hot spunk splashed against the back of my throat and started filling my mouth while I kept right on slurping, licking, and jacking his dick. I didn't have time to swallow right away, not while I was trying to work as much cum out of Daddy's balls as I could. But I moaned and purred happily, making sure he knew how much I liked my very first mouthful of his jizz.

Once he finally stopped shooting, I carefully pulled back and let his cock slide out from between my lips. Then I opened my mouth and let Daddy take a look at the nice, thick load he had given me. Making sure to draw it out for his enjoyment, I took a long, slow gulp and slurped down his juice in one swallow.

I did it again later that night, too. And the next morning. And later that day, while Mom was out having lunch with some friends, I decided to let Daddy fuck me. Hey, all that cocksucking can make a girl horny! By the time I went back to school, I'd probably had his dick in me more times than Mom had in years.

As promised, I started coming home from college twice a month. Mom never caught on to what we were up to, and, as you can probably imagine, the extra money I got from sucking and fucking with Daddy started to add up pretty fast. Before long, I had a nicer apartment. A better car. It was fantastic!

I've been out of school for a few years now and I make plenty of money on my own. But even today, if I need a little extra cash, I know I'll always have Daddy's naughty offer to fall back on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Naughty Offer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds