• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Pain in the...

A Pain in the...

-- Note from author's Master --

This is my princess' first attempt at writing a erotic story for the public. Comments, and remarks are very welcome to help us both improve, since I am the one who proofread, and edited it slightly.

Please be respectful and dignified in your responses. if you have advice, or remarks, please give an explanation on how to improve.

This story is as of yet fiction, but she describes a very possible and realistic situation once we start living together 24/7.

-- The Story --

Master gave out a sigh of frustration. It had been the third time in less than half an hour that his slave had let out a yawn. She was kneeling on a small cushion, wrists crossed behind her back, her legs slightly apart gazing downwards. She was to stay like that until Master had finished on the computer.

"Am I keeping you up Princess?" He mocked, playing with one of her pigtails.

"I'm sorry Master" she replied timidly, her gaze fixed to the floor. That was warning enough for her.

Master continued with what he was doing, still toying with her pigtail. After about ten minutes she found herself fighting the need to yawn. She had not slept until late the previous night and now it was early evening. She was beginning to feel tired. It was no good. Just as she began, the gentle toying of her pigtail became to hard tug as he pulled her over to the empty corner of the study. He didn't say anything, but then again, he didn't need to. This part of his study was like a second home. Princess was quite an unruly slave. She knelt down on the cold floor facing the wall, placing her wrists behind her back again.

She heard him go to his desk and open a drawer, then his footsteps as he returned. Before she knew it, he pushed a bit gag into her mouth, fastening it tightly around her head and padlocking it shut. Grabbing her pigtail, he pulled her head back to look at him. A wicked smile appeared on his face as she blushed at her predicament.

"That's just a gentle reminder of why you are being treated like this. Understand?" His eyes bore in to hers as she nodded at him.

He clipped a leash on to her collar and fastened it to a loop in the wall in front of her. Giving her a hard slap on the arse, making her squeal, he walked back to his desk and continued his work. After a while, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, that she would turn around to look at him. Just as he looked back at her, she would quickly face the wall.

Grabbing a couple of items out of his desk drawer, he walked over and looked down at her. He could see her shiver with anticipation as he made soft circles on her neck with his finger, toying with her collar.

"My slut is very easily distracted today." With that, he placed a black silk blindfold over her eyes. "That should help. Do you agree Princess?"

Princess nodded frantically, not wanting to disappoint her master.

"Good answer slut." he smiled placing a strap on clit vibe on her then walking off out of the room.

She sat in anticipation. He had yet to switch it on. She heard him go downstairs and to her complete horror, switch the TV on. Princess felt a lump in her throat as she choked back the tears. It was the realisation that her master had decided to ignore her. Her most hated of all punishments.

Little did she know Master wasn't watching TV. He had set up the web cam in the study facing her and was watching her on his laptop, sipping on a beer. He watched intently, waiting for her to show her frustration in some way. Patience was never her strong point and when she felt trapped she usually rebelled, never the less, she sat obediently. After a while, he noticed her fidget, then her hand move down between her legs. He chuckled wickedly at the thought of her realising there was no on/off switch on the vibe. Master gently rubbed small black remote in between his fingers, grinning madly. As predicted, she began to use her fingers to play with her clit. He stroked his hard cock, watching his little whore slowly bring herself to orgasm, grinding her hips. The small microphone he had left on the desk picked up her restrained moans perfectly. Suddenly she shook violently in to a large orgasm, moaning in to her gag. Placing her palms on the wall in front of her she slowly came back down to earth. Composing herself, she placed her wrists behind her back as if she had done nothing.

"Cheeky little slut!" he thought, grinning.

After about half an hour, he noticed her slump slightly. She was falling asleep. By the time he made his way back up to the study, she had fallen asleep upright, her cheek against the wall. Suddenly she shot upright as Master switched the vibe on full. Princess let out a shriek as the vibe thundered against her soft and now very tender clit. She could hear him behind her, chuckling. He unhooked the leash from the wall and gave it a quick tug. With that she crawled behind him as he led her downstairs to the basement, whimpering softly behind her gag.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, he smiled at her stroking her hair. Master knew that she would cum very soon. Princess was shaking like a leaf, cooing softly. Suddenly she felt the vibe stop.

"No! Not now!" she thought. She was painfully close.

"What's wrong my princess?" Master said teasingly.

Princess whimpered, rubbing her face against his shoes, begging for more. He gave out an evil laugh.

"Poor little cum slut." he mocked "You want more. Don't you?"

She nodded pleadingly.

He tutted at her and gave the leash another sharp tug as he led her in to the middle of the room. She could feel the cold concrete on her knees as she crawled behind him. Dropping the leash on the floor, he pushed her down to the floor causing her arse to stick up in the air. He could see her cunt glisten with excitement. Master grabbed her wrists and chained them behind her back."Dirty fucking cunt" he whispered in her ear. She moaned softly in response.

Ripping the vibe off her cunt, he began to caress her arse. Then without warning, he stopped and walked over to the other side of the room to fetch something. Princess could hear her heart pounding in her ears. Suddenly she heard a swishing noise then a stinging pain in her arse, then another and another. She screamed loudly into her gag as he caned her over and over, Princess counted the lashes in her head, still screaming from the pain. Master stopped at twenty, dropping the cane on the floor. He pulled her to her feet by the leash and stepped away from her.

She was sobbing behind the gag with her head down.

"Stupid little cunt!" He snapped, walking around her, occasionally pinching a nipple or slapping her already sore arse. "You know I watch your every move, but no, you pleasure yourself and think you can get away with it!"

His tone was cold but calm. She blushed madly, still sobbing.

"Will you do that again cunt?" he hissed. Princess shook her head wildly.

"Good. Now crawl backwards." he snapped. As she crawled back she could feel bars under her. Before she could figure out what was happening to her, she heard a door shut in front of her and the blindfold removed. Princess squinted in the light. As her sight returned she realised she was in a small cage, just big enough for her to kneel down in. She looked up to see Master padlock the door of the cage shut.

Reaching in through the bars, Master pulled her towards him, her face up against the bars. Removing her gag he kissed her deeply and passionately, wetting her dry mouth.

"My dirty little princess." he whispered to her.

Before she could reply, he began walking up the stairs

"Good night Princess." he said and the lights went out. All princess could hear was the bolt to the basement being drawn across shut before she fell in to a deep sleep smiling to herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Pain in the...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds