• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tease's Chastening

A Tease's Chastening

Pulling his hand to her mouth, she starts sucking on his fingers, running her fingers along his hip bone. A smile playing at her lips as her tongue flicks across his fingers, her eyes sparkling mischievously at him. Just as though he know her too well he reaches out with his other hand and grabs her by the arm as soon as she starts to pull away, he knew exactly what she was going to do. He calls her a tease and pulls her to the floor, forcing her eighteen year old body down onto her knees by her shoulders in front of him. Sneering down at her, he roughly grabs a handful of her hair, pushing her face close to his crotch.

His strong hold on her hair pulling her face up, she opens her eyes in shock and stares straight into his. He reaches down, grabbing her hand by her wrist and bringing it to his belt. She hesitates and he squeezes her wrist tighter, reminding her who's in charge. He looks down at her sneering, knowing that she knows what he wants. Her fingers fumble on his belt buckle and he impatiently pulls at her hair a little, finally managing to get it undone she undoes his jeans. Holding her wrist, he sticks her hand down his pants, inside she feels the heat from his stiff cock. She wraps her fingers around it and lift her hand out of his pants, freeing his cock from it's restraints, feeling it pulsing and twitch in her delicate fingers.

He moves her hand around, making her rub it on her cheeks and across her lips, smearing precum on them. She gives him a look of distaste at the act, but he can tell by the look in her eye that she loves every bit of it. He looks down at her nastily and tells her to open her mouth like the whore she is, when she doesn't comply immediately, he tugs at her hair suddenly, pulling her head towards his crotch and at the same time, making her mouth open and swallow half of his cock into her hot little mouth. He moans as his member enters her hot mouth, grasping hard at her hair and pulling her closer to him, rubbing his other hand roughly on the side of her cheek. She chokes as his cock hits the back of her throat and she starts to splutter. His hand rubbing roughly at her cheek is strangely comforting to her and she calms herself down, knowing that it will only be harder on her if she doesn't relax and let his cock into her mouth and throat.

He moans as his cock reaches her throat, he holds it there for a moment and then pulls her head back, so that just the head is between her lips. He can feel her throat relax and he smiles to himself, realizing that his little slut is doing what he wants for once. He presses the back of her head firmly, pushing himself deep into her mouth, the tip of his cock threatening her throat. He moans more as his eyes close and his head tips back, his hand still firmly grasping her hair and holding her close to him. His knees sink slightly and he gets lots in the feeling of his cock buried in her warm mouth. She senses his guard dropping and almost immediately starts playing around again, tickling the base of his cock and the head with her tongue. He is finding it hard to concentrate, his cock so deep in her mouth, he forces her head even closer to him, pulling her tight with his strong arm. She tickles the tip of his head with her tongue and he lets out a loud moan, a smile playing at her lips, stretched as they are around his cock, she takes her tongue away and continues to suck his length.

He takes her wrist again, bringing it up to his balls, rubbing her hands back and forth on them. She lets her fingers caress his balls and as he stars to relax again, she drops a finger and rub just under them on his perineum. He lets out half a gasp, ending with a moan as her soft little fingers touch him in the right way. Sensing his pleasure and wanting to get back at him for hurting her wrist, or maybe it's just the fact that she is such a goddamn tease, she withdraws her hand completely, with no warning, moving it to his leg and rubbing it cheekily; Her stretched lips, once again hiding her smile. He moans loud at the touch of her fingers because they feel so good, and opens his eyes in shock as he feels them move away.

"I don't think so little girl!" he says, pulling her head forward, shoving his cock down her throat. He lets her choke for just a moment, then he pulls her head back a bit, letting her have room to breathe, looking down and giving her a stern look. The smile that was playing at her lips is soon wiped as his cock once again, gets forced deep into her mouth. His stern look of disapproval beating down at her, she tries to loosen his grip on her wrist by wiggling it a little. He senses what she is doing and as though to punish her for her little performance, he squeezes a little tighter and to silence and complaints she might have, he shoves his cock hard into her face. "Suck hard, Slut." he tells her as his swollen cock fills her mouth. Holding her wrist tight he brings her hand back up just under her balls, waiting for her to be a good little whore. The anger in his voice is evident and she obeys, sucking on his thickness harder then before, reaching with her fingers to rub your balls.

He groans in pleasure as he feels her soft little fingers back on them, her mouth laxes and he feels her teeth slightly touch his cock. "I want you to bite my shaft, Baby." he tells her. She looks up into his eyes, not quite sure; Not wanting to disobey though, her wrist a throbbing reminder, she closes her jaw, biting down on his cock a little, waiting for his reaction as her teeth dig into the hot flesh. "Mmm, yer!" he moans as her finger drops from his balls again, rubbing firmly as she bites down a little harder on his meat. He pushes her hand up closer to his balls, then pulls her head back, making her release her bite, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth. The tip tickling her throat, he says to her, "Bite it again." This time she complies, being a bit more confident she bites a little harder, letting herself savor the feeling. As her teeth are sinking into his shaft near the base, he tells her, "Keep sucking hard."

He puts his hand over hers, trying to get her to rub his balls more, pushing it back towards his perineum at the same time. Her teeth are biting down and keeping pressure from sucking at the same time, she lets her hand massage his balls, minus two fingers which she drops down and rubs his perineum, feeling him tense a little, but then relax again. He pulls her head back again, releasing her bite; Putting both of his hands at the back of her head he starts guiding her back and forth on his cock, "Keep sucking, I know you want me to come in that lovely mouth of yours, just like the nasty little Slut you are." As her head goes up and down on his cock, the tip of it goes back and tickles her throat each time.

Realizing what he wants, she move her head back and forth, letting his cock slide through her soft lips and into her wet mouth over and over, speeding up, keeping the same steady sucking pressure. More than well aware of the tight grasp her still has of her burning wrist, maybe even more so now than before seeing as how he's getting more and more worked up. She presses a little more firmly with her fingers, rubbing under his balls, making him moan and widen his stance a little. She lets her fingers wander, brushing lightly against his asshole, at first he tenses up, but with a little more coaxing and gentle rubbing he relaxes and is literally groaning at her fingertips. She presses her fingers more firmly, taking his cock into her throat, her gag reflex tightening around the head of his cock.

His hands push hard on the back of her head, her face pressed up to his pubic bone as he grabs fist fulls of her hair. Thrusting his hips into her face, "...Fucking dirty little Tease... Slutty Whore!" he's groaning to himself and mumbling words only they would understand under the circumstances. With her other hand she reaches around and grabs his ass, pulling him even closer to her, feeling his cock spasm in her tight throat as she bites down one last time, sucking really hard.

All of this making him shoot his hot come deep into her throat, feeling her gag around his cock but never faltering in sucking and licking, making sure she doesn't lose a drop of his seed. He stands still, letting the feeling of pure ecstasy pass his body, then he pulls her by the hair, letting his cock drop out of her pretty little mouth. She licks the come from her lips and he pulls her body tightly to his, kissing her deep and hard, tasting his come on her tongue. His hands wandering down to her ass, which he squeezes and rubs firmly before spanking it hard and telling her, to go and clean herself up, because she looks like a Slut. With a smile and a wink, he follows her into the bathroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tease's Chastening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds