• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Truly Amazing Night Part I

A Truly Amazing Night Part I

When Krystaline was 18 years old, she would always find herself hornier than fuck and nothing would solve the problem. She wanted to have sex and she wanted it bad. The problem was that it was usually about one in the morning and since she was 18 but still lived with her parents, she couldn't solve the problem . . . quietly.

She would always go into chat rooms just for new ideas and to have some fun. She met an amazing boy named Matt. He was 20. She really started to like this guy as an Internet friend. Night after night they would talk to each other and eventually start to "role play" or have "cyber sex." Occasionally, he would show her his cock (or what they liked to call it, "Italian stallion," as a joke) on his web cam. She always stared at it. She wanted it more than anything. Unfortunately, they were four hours away from each other.

They kept up this Internet 'relationship' for most of the summer, but they finally met after what seemed to be an eternity.

Coincidentally, he went to college an hour away from where she lived, and they never knew that either. She thought he was four hours away from her.

She was going to enter a 4-year university as a freshman and he was transferring as a junior for the upcoming semester.

Matt invited her down to view the college for a while and to 'get to know each other.'

He gave her directions to a restaurant and a store and told her to go to the store first. He also told her to go to the front counter and request a dress using his last name, Perry. She went to the store and there on hold for her was a dress. It was a beautiful red dress worth at least $200. She put on the dress and drove to the restaurant.

She showed up and when she first saw Matt, his jaw dropped. To him, she was more beautiful than he could have imagined. They both ate dinner and enjoyed each other's company. But Krystaline wanted his cock, and it was all that was on her mind. She wanted it bad. Matt held her hand and always looked deep into her eyes. They both knew this had to be a fairy tale.

They left the restaurant and took a walk down the main stretch of the University streets holding hands and enjoying the beautiful night. They turned around to get back to the restaurant to get his car. Matt drove Krystaline out to a park where he laid out a blanket and they lay staring at the stars. She kissed him on the cheek and kept her head there. A couple minutes later he turned his head and kissed her on the lips, deeply and passionately. He wanted her more than anything too. They sat and made out for about a half and hour.

They both knew that they couldn't do what they wanted in the park, so he drove her back to the restaurant to get her car and she followed him back to his apartment. He went to a small community college outside the main university so he had his own apartment.

Krystaline and Matt walked up to the door and he opened it for her, she walked in and he followed. When he closed the door and turned on the light, she immediately went up to him planting a deep kiss on him. She had no idea why she did, but she felt something she never felt before. Matt broke the kiss.

"Why didn't we ever meet before this Krys?"

"I never knew you lived so close to me Matt. I wish I knew that you were by me."

He kissed her on the forehead. "Me too."

They kissed again and this time she broke the kiss. "Matt . . . I thought Internet relationships weren't supposed to work."

Matt gave her a short kiss on her forehead again. "It will for us babe."

She kissed him again and he lifted her up. "I don't know what this feeling is Krys. I know it can't be love, but it's strong."

"Matt, I know the feeling. Don't worry. I feel it too."

He picked her up all the way and carried her into his bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed and got on top of her. They gently kissed. She took his face into her hands. She felt as if she could melt through the bed.

She nervously started to undo his button up shirt. He smiled and kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks then lips. He took off his shirt and kissed her one more time. The kiss felt different to him though. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Sorry, I'm sort of nervous. I've never done this before." He laughed for a minute and she stared at him confused.

"Oh . . . you're serious. Sorry Krys, but I figured after all you've done with me on the Internet, I figured you weren't a virgin . . . " His cheeks turned slightly red.

"No, it's ok. I should have told you earlier I guess. I just didn't know how . . . " She gave him a short kiss for reassurance and stared in his eyes.

Matt kissed her again. "Krys, babe, it's ok. Don't worry about it. You'll be fine...and if you don't want to go through with it. Just tell me."

Krys kissed him deeply as her reply. He rolled over onto his side and Krys followed him. He put her face into his hand and kissed her deeply taking his other hand and undoing the dress. Her breathing changed and he stopped.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"Oh, your breathing changed funny."

"I'm fine, honestly."

"Ok . . . "

She wiggled out of some of her dress and Matt looked deep into her eyes. "You're even more beautiful in person." He placed one of his hands on her bare hips and she shivered a little rubbing her tongue on his as a reply.

She took his hand from her hip and placed it on her breast and he softly began to massage it through her bra. He rubbed her breast and she began to play with his belt trying to get it undone. He broke the kiss with a smile and did it for her. He pulled on her dress and she tried to help out but didn't succed. She got off the bed and took it all the way off for him.

He followed her and got up too. He went ahead and took off his pants for her. He got back down on the bed only in his boxers. Krys kissed him knowing what was under his boxers. His "Italian Stallion." She knew he was Italian and how it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She kissed him passionately and moved until she was on top of him.

She moved down slowly and took off his boxers releasing what she wanted to have for three months. It was finally hers. She waited and just looked at him. He could tell she was nervous. "Krys, don't do it if you don't want to."

"It's not that I'm nervous about doing it. I'm nervous that I won't be good enough for you."

"Babe, that's impossible."

"How do you know?"

"You turn me on so much from our internet conversations. Just think about what you would do if we were on the internet, then do it."

"Mmm . . . good plan."

She slowly put his head into her mouth licking it with her tongue. Matt sat up leaning on his elbows. His head slowly tipped back from the pleasure. Krys's hand slowly started to move up and down his shaft while she continues to play with his head.

He sat up all the way playing with her hair while she started to take more of him in her. She kept rubbing his shaft and played with his balls a little too. He rubbed her back softly assuring her she was doing ok.

She tried to take more of him down her throat but she gagged on him and took him out. She rubbed his shaft a little more when Matt started to groan. Krys flicked the tip of his head a couple of times when cum came shooting out of him. It got everywhere and she licked whatever was on her lips.

Matt pulled her up to him and wiped everything off of her face with the blanket. He kissed her and rolled her over. Krys looked deep in his eyes and smiled. He smiled back and kissed her again. "Matt, I know this is probably the ultimate mood killer, but I need to leave in like 30 minutes." He kissed her and spread her legs a little.

"It sounds like I'm going have to skip eating you out for the night." "Dammit. That really sucks. I was looking forward to it." "Don't worry though, I will soon enough."

"Yeah. Hey Matt, babe, be careful please."

"I will." He slowly entered her little by little letting her get used to him. She grabbed a hold of him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She let out a small whimper.

"Krys, are you ok?"

"I'm ok. It just hurts a little."

"I know. It will go away soon." He pushed a little more into her and reached her cherry. "Babe, just hold on. This will hurt the most. The pain will go away soon. Just hold me closer if you need."

He pushed against her cherry and it popped. She let out another small whimper and grabbed a hold of his skin. He groaned a little and stayed there for a minute letting her get used to him again.

When she let go of her death grip, he kissed her. "Is the pain gone?"

"Yeah, almost."

He withdrew most of him and put all 8 inches back into her slowly. She kissed his cheek letting him know everything was ok. "Just let me know if this hurts you too much. I don't want you to hurt."

"Matt, it's ok."

He withdrew again and started up his pace slowly. He wanted to make sure that she had time to adjust. As he went faster her moans started to be louder and shorter. She wrapped her arms back around him trying not to moan in his ear loudly. He slowed back down and stayed deep inside of her giving her time to adjust again. He got up on his knees and started to go fast with no mercy.

She grabbed onto the sheets tightly and started to moan. "Krys, I'm gettin close." But she couldn't reply because she didn't really understand what he was saying. She was in total ecstasy. She arched her back and started to moan in little screams. She grabbed onto the pillow behind her as she started to climax. He pussy walls pushed hard on Matt's cock.

He kept going into her at his pace and tried to go faster. Her orgasm didn't stop; it only got better as he got faster. Another one ripped through her and she let out one last moan as her walls pushed against his cock and he let out his load deep within her. Krystaline's orgasm finally wore off and Matt sat there taking short little breaths. Krys was trying to take breaths.

All of a sudden Matt realized that not only was he still in Krystaline but that he had cum in her. Panic hit his face as he quickly withdrew and started to freak out. "Matt, what's wrong?? Why are you panicking like that?? You're scaring me!"

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I came deep in you, I know I did. Agh! I'm so so so SO sorry. Please forgive me. I don't know how that happened. You weren't supposed to get that second orgasm! Oh God!!"

"MATT! Snap out of it. It's ok. I'm on the pill."

A look of relief hit his face and he let out a deep breath. He laid back down and kissed her. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you Krys. I can feel it. I know I have to be with you forever. Nothing has ever felt so right."

"Ok, good, I'm not the only one feeling this way. I love you too Matthew." She kissed him back. "Matti boy, I gotta go. I don't want to but I have to."

"Ok. Here are your clothes. Keep the dress."

"I would love to, but I can't. I wouldn't be able to explain where I got it. It looks nicer than a prom dress."

"Ok. I'll keep it for next time."

Krys put on her clothes and Matt put his boxers and a pair of jeans back on." He walked her to the door. "I love you Krys." He kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you soon. Call me when you get home so I know you're safe."

"I love you too Matti. I'll call you soon. And thank you so much for the night. It was truly the most amazing night ever." She kissed him back on the lips. They hugged and she left.

She got home and called him right away. They started planning for their next 'fairy tale.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Truly Amazing Night Part I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds