• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Long Time Coming

A Long Time Coming

The normal reaction of any woman being told that she's about to be 'put in her place' is fury. But honestly, anger was not what I was feeling at this moment. The small twinges of electric heat flowing up my thighs told me that much. I'm sure I tried to appear angry or at least as angry as a woman on the verge of orgasm could look.

My body felt wonderfully constricted yet completely open. I tried to calm my breathing, but it only pulled the dark fishnet fabric tighter over my body, which in turn rubbed my taunt nipples in a pleasurable way. I tried not to look at my image in the mirror yet I couldn't look away and it had nothing to do with the fact that he was holding my head in his hands.

His skin felt warm, soothing and somewhat rough, he had workman's hands. But oh how I loved his hands. All he was doing was holding the sides of my jaw softly but I could feel him radiating throughout my entire body. He leaned his mouth closer to my ear.

"Don't you look beautiful." I could sense it wasn't a question, just a statement of fact.

My bright eyes drank in as much of myself as I could see., which left nothing to the imagination. The literal things I could see, a woman in her early twenties, skin flushing slightly, strapped somewhat to a wooden chair in a crotch-less fishnet bodysuit. Imaginatively, a sexual possession on fire inside and out. For some reason my absence of fabric was making me sweat. I could feel a small trickle of perspiration flow from my thighs to settle in between my bottom cheeks, or was it something else? I wasn't in a position to check and for some hell-bent reason he wasn't touching any other part of me but my face. But that didn't matter, I was still wet. Or better yet make that flooding. An intense throbbing in my clit had started when he told me to put this outfit on and it had only gotten worse.

He never touched me as I put it on and he hadn't touched me but only a minimal amount when he had gotten the buttery soft straps out and onto the chair. I pulled on my restraints softly, mentally checking that they were still there. He must have took my motion as an act of rebellion because he suddenly reached out in front of me and pulled my left nipple sharply. I flinched a little but the erotic twinges that had just made some sweeter wetness between my thighs seep out was worth it.

"Don't move or I'll do that again." His command held a way out but I didn't take it.

Despite the urge to move again, to feel that loving twinge, I sat still. He seemed satisfied and as a little reward he ran his tongue over my earlobe. Inwardly I shuddered with a thousand times of pleasure, outwardly I sighed a soft moaning sound and sat still.

He stood up suddenly behind me. I could see his boxers tenting behind my right shoulder. With my eyes I begged to see all of him but my lips fell silent. He must have seen my plea, as he shoved his boxers down I saw his cock jutting up and slightly out in arousal. The sight made my nipples harden to an extreme I didn't know existed. They tried to poke through the material but fortunately, or unfortunately, they were too large and aroused to manage. Suddenly all I wanted was for him to take my large hard nipples into his mouth and suck on them until I felt that beautiful orgasmic bloom.

"What do you want me to do to you?"

I bit my lip in slight thought but there was only one answer. "Whatever you would like to do to me."

He played his role well, he sized me up in thought. "I'm going to touch you with my cock, but if you move I'll stop."

I gasped and let out a shaky breath at the same time. Him telling me that I was going to feel his velvety soft hardness against me but not being able to move toward it - he might as well of told me to stop breathing. If there was one thing I loved about this man, but of course there was more than one, it was his cock that got me squirming and lubricating all at the same time. It wasn't just the size, it was everything. The sight of it, the feel of it, the way it was wide at the base and it only widened fully right before ejaculation. The way it felt in me was wonderful. It was everything to me, he meant everything to me, so I did what he asked.

I felt the first touch of his hard cock on the back of my neck, I moaned out slightly and sighed as his eyes told me that was okay - he'd never said I couldn't make noise, noises didn't require moving. His tip ran across my shoulder, the slight meatiness of it catching slowly in the fishnet. I felt my pussy move - I couldn't control it. It clenched around air, wishing there was something to fill the void. It wept openly now with a deep pulsing and for a fleeting moment I thought it was odd to be on the verge of coming without any sort of vaginal stimulation but then again it seemed my whole body was one big stimulant. I felt on fire. His cock was hot, hard and persistent against my skin.

A bead of sweat rolled down my neck and I could see him catch it with the head of his cock in the mirror. I almost came undone. The simple feeling of his velvet tip sweeping up the back of my neck brought my cunt to its knees. My body was electric, a live wire on high voltage with loud and steady thumps gyrating through my cunt all the way up my spine. I couldn't stop my thighs from quivering, I tried but failed. I thought he would stop for my disobedience, but he didn't. I heard strange erotic moans coming from behind me and it only made me want him more.

"This feels so good..."

He was referring to his cock on my fishnet skin, he once again was sweeping it all over my shoulders, setting my skin even more ablaze. He moved to stand in front of me. His cock was bright red and I could see the vein underneath pulsing slightly. Knowing that he was so close already nearly drove me over the edge. My inner walls clenched in rapid motion, fucking itself, and my clit felt like it could burst into a million pieces at any moment - and oh did I want it to. At that moment he ran the head of his cock over my nipples and I felt a small bit of his precum and I felt the blooming fire open up as I experienced my first non-physical orgasm. It burst onto me like wildfire and I felt consumed. My cream ran down my thighs in hot streams and I could not help arching my back with the intense pleasure of it all.

Somewhere in the middle of my rising moans I heard him groan "oh my god" and the next thing I felt was another explosive orgasm as he grabbed my unbound ankles and shoved his cock into my quivering pussy. The sensation of my clenching walls alone made him come with me. I couldn't stop trembling inside and out. My pleasure was so intense that I forgot I wasn't technically supposed to move and I lifted my entire lower half hard into him. I felt his burning seed sliding down my thighs. We breathed into each other like renewed lovers.

"Thank you for letting me do this."

I smiled into him, I knew bring put in my place had been a long time coming.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Long Time Coming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds