• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Relations

Family Relations

The ute kicked up dust as we turned into the long gravel driveway of the farm. The ride was certainly a lot less smother going up to the house. The road leading to the farm was surprisingly new but the driveway sure hadn't been fixed in a long while. I guess you could say I was happy to be at my Aunt May's house for the summer. It was going to be so different to my life in college that I might as well be on a different planet but in a lot of ways that was a good thing. College life sure is fun but damned if you get much time to relax.

Pulling up to the house my Aunt May shut off the engine to the old ute, jammed the park brake on and turned to me. She tipped her wide brimmed hat back and flashed me a big smile. "Home sweet home Bobby, I'll get you settled into Dave's old room." Bobby. No one called me Bobby except my Aunt May and my cousin Marie. Maybe it was just the fact that they'd lived in the country all their lives and they never met anyone who got called Rob before. Ah, to hell with it, if I'm living in the country might as well be country. Grinning back I just hopped down from the truck and started hauling my dusty suitcases out of the tray.

Dave's room was pretty big. The entire house was pretty big, it was built back in colonial times and it had high airy ceilings and polished wooden floorboards. Dave was my cousin, Maries sister but he'd broken with tradition and gone to work in the city. I'm pretty sure Aunt May didn't care, she was a tough lady and her and Marie ran the farm just as easily without Dave. My Uncle Pete had died years ago when I was little, lung cancer caused by the god awful amount of cigarettes he used to smoke.

Life on the farm was just how I remembered it; the amount of work was grueling but the satisfaction at the end of the day was surprising. Keeping such a huge farm running was no easy feat but knowing that you'd handled everything on your own initiative with your own sweat and sometimes your own blood was a rewarding feeling. Marie worked in a bar in town 5 nights a week so she was only about to help Aunt May in the mornings, just one of the reasons I was here to help in the summer. I used to love it here when I was little and my Mom bought me up for short trips and paying Aunt May back with a little holiday labor for all of those good times was the least I could do.

There was only really one problem. I'm fairly decent looking guy, typical Aryan I guess you could say, minus the dumb-fuck racism. But I had the blonde hair and the blue eyes and a pretty nice tan. I worked out a little in college, I wasn't exactly toned, but I wasn't hefty either. I don't like to brag but I got my share of action around college. Some of this was down to skill. Hell, girls respect a good lover. Another mitigating factor was the fact that I had what seemed like a million and one fetishes to indulge in and the freakier you get, the less partners your fellow freaks have to choose from. I loved sex of all kinds and I didn't shy away from much. Being used to getting satisfaction in whichever way took my fancy didn't mix well with working a 14 hour day on a farm isolated from the local town let alone a city where I might be able to score some action. My mornings were supposed to start every day at 5.30am when Aunt May would bash on my door and we'd do our first check of the paddocks before breakfast. Lately I'd been starting at 5am, just so I could spank one off before starting the day. It left me just a little more exhausted at the end of the day but I don't think I could have survived without it. Even then, you can guess I was frustrated.

I doubt it showed to Aunt May though. She treated me the same as always. She was a real nice lady my Aunt May. She was tall and loud and obnoxiously cheerful at the best of times. If she wanted you to do something she'd good-naturedly pester you until you agreed just to see her smile or laugh at how easy you were to convince. One Friday we were checking the firebreaks in the paddocks around Sunday Hill when we took a quick breather on a fallen log. Marie was staying in town with her friend for a few days, she'd be back by the start of next week but for now, it was just me and Aunt May. The fact that I felt comfortable sitting quietly with my Aunt was something that I didn't take for granted, nor was her trust that I'd work as hard as she needed me to for the duration of my stay and I was pretty sure that if I got yapping she'd just get us right back to work. Still, speaking up seemed like a good idea anyway. Staring out from Sunday hill over the rolling paddocks, I noticed how tiny the house looked even though it seemed cavernous from the inside. I could barely spot the town where Marie would be working later. "Ever get lonely out here Aunt May? Seems pretty isolated sometimes don't it?" Typical Aunt May, just let out a peal of laughter. "Don't have time to be lonely Bobby. Sure it's a bit emptier since Uncle Pete left but I do have Marie you know. And I get a farm hand in for when I've got a big job to do. I do just fine boy." I nodded quietly. Most people, I may have suspected of covering for actually being lonely. Not Aunt May. If she said she was happy running this farm 14 hours a day then I knew she was happy.

We spent the rest of the morning checking stock and also the firebreaks, since it was starting to heat up and the threat of fire was worse than ever. One of the paddocks around the brook had overgrown the firebreaks and it needed to be cleared. I loved the brook. It was just a smallish stream running through Aunt May's property but we always used to go swimming there, and sinking drop nets for yabbies and marron. Still it was a pain in the arse hoeing out all the overgrown weeds. But Aunt May just pulled her good-natured haranguing on me once again and we got stuck into it side by side. It took hours and the sun was burning down. It was 1.30 in the afternoon by the time we got finished with the entire paddock. Both of us drank greedily from the water bottle in the ute and Aunt May clapped me on the back. "Wish most of the paid workers I hired worked like you boy. We've only got to check one more paddock today so how about we take a little break. Your visit can't all be work." "That'd be heaven Aunt May, I think I'm dying of sunstroke." Aunt May pitched him a water bottle from the fridge in the ute's cab. Aunt May always said that was one of the best buys she'd ever made. I strolled down to the shady area by the brook and leant on the old fence there. There was still a rope trailing off of it where a kayak used to be tethered but that thing had been holed long ago. Aunt May came over and leant next to me.

"Hell of a nice spot 'aint it? Remember when you used to go swimming down here with your sisters and cousins? God this place was full of laughter then."

"Yeah, I remember. Its always been one of my favourite places to relax." I hopped the fence and planted my butt on the bank in the shade near a big pool that lead on too a very tiny waterfall. Aunt May jumped over after me and stood leaning with her back on the fence now.

"Pity we can't go swimming now," I remarked, "didn't even think to bring my suit."

"Ahh well nothing to be done." Aunt May said. Then all of a sudden, "Holy hell, would you look at that hawk?" Aunt May exclaimed, pointing into the sky. I jumped up and for a few seconds scanned the sky before I felt the hands planted on my back as I tumbled into the pool.

"You sneak!" I yelled as I resurfaced and Aunt May sat on the bank laughing uproariously. It was beautiful in the pool but I was hardly going to admit that to the person who'd just tricked me and given me a shove.

"Cmon, help me out you mean old witch."

"Oh, old now am I, and here I was all morning pacing myself so you wouldn't get hurt feelings that your dear ol' Aunt can work harder and faster than you." The friendly insults continued as I made my way to shore and Aunt May bent down and offered me her hand. I don't know what she was expecting but the outcome was pretty obvious. She joined me in the pool pretty quickly. All the sniping at each other forgotten we splashed around in the cool waters of the pool which felt like heaven after working for two hours in the summer sun.

We hauled ourselves out of the pool and splashed our way over to the ute. We were soaked through and out of the pool the wind made us a little cold. And that's when my afternoon started going in a direction I never expected. My Aunt moved to the fridge again and pulled out our lunches in a plastic bag. Dragging a blanket out of the cab as well she started making her way to a hay shed a few hundred yards away. Spreading the blanket over the ground near a fence, she looked up as I joined her.

"No point going back to work in wet clothes I figure, that'd be about the most uncomfortable thing I could think of," she said.

"Well sure but we'll probably catch pneumonia waiting for our clothes to dry while we picnic in the shade." I replied.

"'Aint the plan," she shot back with a grin. Turning round she kicked her boots off and peeled her socks off her feet. Draping them over the fence, which was out in the sun, she moved, calm as you like onto unbuttoning her shirt. That was unceremoniously peeled off and draped over the fence too before I commented.

"Hey, you got an audience you know Aunt May."

"I know that boy, but hell our clothes are wet and we don't have a spin-dryer with us. Cmon, get your clothes off before you get too cold. Aint like you've got anything yours truly hasn't seen before, I used to change you when you came to visit as a babe."

As usual her good-natured tirade broke down my defences and I stripped off alongside her. Deliberately hiding my most important pieces I sat down on the blanket and pulled my lunch out. We made small talk as we ate and honestly I don't think I can recall a single thing said. I don't know whether it was the fact that I hadn't had sex in nearly a month or one of my many fetishes kicking in but I was definitely not looking at my Aunt May like an Aunt while we ate. Her whole body was tight and trim from working on the farm all her life and her body was a dark tan all over, slightly paler where her clothes normally went but obviously she went naked often enough that she wasn't pale. Things started coming to my attention that I could believe I'd missed. Her breasts hung down and swayed as she moved casually. They weren't droopy and still looked very firm and my experience with women told me they were about a C, not huge but very nice. Her hips curved outwards obviously. I couldn't see her butt cause she was sitting down but it definitely wasn't spreading out under her so I could imagine it was pretty tight. I couldn't see a wrinkle anywhere on her even though she was in her mid forties. Her blonde hair was normally pulled back in a simple ponytail but now she let her hair hang down to dry. Somehow, I don't know how but somehow I carried out an entirely innocent conversation with her while processing her beauty. We finished eating and I promptly rolled onto my stomach, just in case my penis decided to misbehave and betray my sudden interest in my Aunts body. It wasn't my penis that decided to misbehave though. I lay on my stomach resting my head on my crossed arms and it wasn't long before I started dozing off. My mind was full of my Aunts body as she ate and talked, the way her breast bounced ever so slightly as she made a gesture. At some point thoughts became dreams and I dozed in the shade as my early mornings caught up with me.

I woke up sometime later and as my mind became coherent again several things marched through my brain one by one. First I remembered where I was, on a blanket naked with my aunt, who last time I'd checked had also been dozing. Second, I had an enormous hard on, probably due to my dreams of my aunt. Thirdly, I was no longer lying on my stomach; I was lying on my back. Panicked, I glanced hurriedly to my right and saw my Aunt was still stretched out next to me. She was on her stomach now and even through my panic I had time to notice just how shapely her butt was. I'd been right. For some reason my brain assumed that if she was lying down, she must still be sleeping. My head fell back in relief.

"Oh thank god." I breathed.

"You should thank god for giving you a gift like that." Aunt May's voice made me jump out of my skin and it's a good thing I didn't have to go to the toilet or I might have just crapped myself. I sat up to see my Aunt May wasn't in fact sleeping. She was lying on her stomach with her chin propped under her hand. And she was staring quite openly at my penis.

"I guess I was wrong about you having nothing I've seen before. This is something I've definitely not seen before." The fact that she wasn't offended and even seemed quite happy lulled me for an instant but as I woke further and took stock of my situation my hands reached down trying in vain to cover my penis. I couldn't believe what was happening, it was the most embarrassing situation I'd ever been in. And through it all I was still marveling at my Aunts tight body as she lay there.

Then my Aunt moved. She pulled herself onto her knees and her hands reached out and took a hold of my wrists.

"You're a guest here you know Bobby. What I say goes on this farm. I say no hiding." She pushed my hands off my cock and pinned them either side of my body. In this position her tits were hanging down, almost brushing my cock. I felt like I was going crazy but my cock started twitching even as I started to struggle to free my hands. Aunt May quickly flung a leg over my legs and straddling me she could put all of her weight on both arms. I was stuck.

Aunt May spoke and her voice was husky. I knew what the look in her eye and the sound of her voice meant, I just couldn't believe it. I know when a girl wants to fuck but damn, this was my Aunt May.

"Aunt May, what the hell is going on I mean, I'm your nephew, we're related."

"I don't really care Bobby. You asked me before if I ever got lonely. Hell no I don't get lonely, that's for suckers. What I do get is horny boy and after having a look at your cock here, I'm not going to just leave it be."

She released my hands and slid up my body. I tried to speak but she had already grabbed both sides of my head and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I freaked for a second or two but my natural instincts soon had me swirling my tongue back. Her lips were soft on mine and my hands fell to her hips as she was still straddling me. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy on my leg and I felt moisture. I moved my right hand between her legs and ran it over her pussy. It wasn't shaved but it felt trimmed and my hand came away very wet. Damn, my Aunt was so hot for me. She moaned into my mouth as my hand brushed her pussy and I stroked again and again. She started to squirm, her gorgeous body curving in all the right places.

Breaking the kiss she sat up.

"Oh boy, I've needed this for months, you came along just at the right time," She said. She grinned down at me and I felt it like a punch. I wasn't just about to fuck a beautiful woman. This was definitely my Aunt May, someone I liked and loved dearly. For all my doubts, Aunt May definitely didn't have any. Raising her body slightly she grabbed my cock, which is about 7 and a half inches long, and slowly slid her pussy up it until my cockhead was poised at the entrance to her warm pussy. All doubts were forgotten as I felt her slide slowly onto my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuck." She moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock inch by inch and soon I felt her rest her arse on my legs. I was all the way in her but she was sitting perfectly still her eyes closed and face pointed up into the sky, obviously getting used to my girth being in her. I started twitching my cock every few seconds and each time I did she gave a tiny gasp. Her hands were on her shapely legs and I placed my hands over hers. She opened her eyes and looked down at me. Her eyes were a brilliant green and we both stared at each other. Her hands held mine palm to palm, but she released them and dropped her body forward, putting her hands either side of my head. I felt her hips start to rise and fall on my body and heard the quiet slap and she started fucking me. Looking up at her I saw her tits bouncing over me and the pure lust in her eyes and on her face as she fucked her own nephew.

"Do you like it Aunt May, do you like fucking your nephews big cock?" I asked lustily.

"Yes, oh GOD, yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you, Aunt May, do you want me to fuck your pussy as hard as I can?"

"Fuck...fuck...fuuuuck meeeeee!" She screamed and started bouncing on me as hard and fast as she could. I started thrusting up back at her and her pussy felt tighter and warmer than ever as it clung to my cock.

"Oh Bobby...Oh Bobby...Ohhhhhh fuck meee, I'm coming! I'm coming on my nephews cock!" Her entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat and she seemed to glisten as she drove her body down on my cock one more time and screamed her orgasm at the sky

"I'm cuuuummiiiiiiiiiing!" As her pussy tightened and spasmed on my cock my own orgasm hit me. I suppose I should have been worried about impregnating my own aunt but I was too far gone for that.

"I'm cumming in you Aunt May!" I shouted and sat up slightly, wrapping my arms around her. Her tits squashed against my chest as I dumped load after load deep into her pussy.

Gradually our orgasms subsided and we were left sweaty and holding each other. We were both still panting and holding each other when she spoke.

"I hope you're not gonna go all whiney on me and start regretting that. Cause if I rightly recall, Marie isn't home 'til Monday." She climbed off of my body and stood over me, grinning down. And I grinned back up at her.

"I don't regret it...even if you are an old WITCH!" She laughed and grabbed a water bottle from beside the blanket. She upended it and poured it right over my cock.

"Just for that you can cool off until we get back to the house. We still got paddocks to check remember."

We cleaned up and got dressed. Checking the paddocks was a job I don't think either of us wanted to do but we did it anyway. As for the rest of the weekend, well that's another story.

(To be continued...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Relations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds