• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny Ch. 04

Penny Ch. 04

12

Getting through it would have been a piece of cake had it not been for one thing; I still could not get the ease with which Penny got it on with Mark and Dave out of my mind. Try as I might I could not accept that a faithful wife could have given in that quickly. Maybe if we had gotten into the watching thing a year or so after we were married when she wasn't so far removed from her slut past I could have bought into it. But after as many years as we had been married and as far behind her as her slut behavior was I would have expected just a touch of nervousness, a little hesitation, or one or two worried looks cast my way when she first started with Mark and Dave. I just could not shake those thoughts out of my head.

The physical aspects of it didn't trouble me. The images of Don and Penny in my mind were replaced by images of Mark and Dave and I found that those images were giving me erections just as the thoughts of Penny and Don had.

Even though I'd made it known that, at least to me, separation and divorce were not an option; Penny and I still walked softly around each other. Our conversations were polite but general in nature and no reference was made to anything sexual. We slept in the same bed and while we didn't cuddle before falling asleep I did wake up in the morning with Penny spooned up against me. On the third morning I woke up with one of her legs over mine and her hand on my cock. My cock twitched and started to grow and Penny whispered, "Please baby, I need it." I pulled her on top of me and we made slow leisurely love until we both came.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Driving to work that morning my head was full of conflicting thoughts. Penny's confession about being a slut when we met, Penny and Dave, Penny and Mark - with me watching - and thoughts of Penny cheating on me. Stupid, I know, what possible difference could it make if she was fucking someone else when what I wanted was to watch her fuck someone else? All I could say was that if I was involved it wasn't cheating and if I wasn't it was. Add to that the fact that she swore up and down she didn't cheat on me and I didn't know that she did - all I had was a feeling - a suspicion.

We made love every morning for the next three days and while things were a little better between us there was still a 'distance', an awkwardness, and I was smart enough to know that it was caused by my accusations. I had caused it and I was going to have to undo the damage. Friday night when I got home from work Penny was in the kitchen fixing dinner. I kissed her on the cheek and told her I was going to take a quick shower before dinner. I took my shower, arranged a few things, and went back downstairs for dinner. When we went to bed I gave Penny a couple of minutes before I followed her up. I found her standing just inside the bedroom door staring at what I had set up. In the middle of the bed were her dildo and her bottle of KY Lotion and off to the side of the bed was the chair. She turned, looked at me, smiled and began to undress.

"Oh my, I never expected this. You actual went out and found a man to fuck me instead of having me go out trolling for one? You must really want your cum fix pretty bad. That's what you really want baby, isn't it. You don't care about watching me do you? What you really want is to suck his cum out of me when he is done. Well let me see if I can't get him to put a gallon of it in me. Go sit in your chair baby and watch me get you your cream pie."

Penny took the KY and coated the dildo and then she smiled at me as she held her pussy lips open with the fingers of her left hand while squirting KY into her cunt with her right.

"Come over here baby, take his cock in your hand and put it in me. Be a part of this honey. Stroke him a couple of times and then guide him into me."

She looked over at me sitting on the chair and when I didn't move she said, "No? What's the matter baby, afraid you might like the feel of another man's cock in your hands? Afraid you might like it enough to want to cut me out and get your cream direct from the source? No matter, all I wanted was to make you a bigger part of this. Watch honey, watch closely as he slides his stiff cockmeat into your slut wife. Oh God honey, I wish you could feel what I'm feeling as he pushes that big pole into my tiny little hole. Oh god baby, he is all the way in. I took it all baby, I took every last inch of it. I've never been so full. He's fucking me baby. He's fucking the slut you are married to. Watch his cock baby, watch it move in and out. See the way my pussy lips hug it when he pulls back?"

Penny's head was rolling from side to side as she shoved the dildo into her pussy. Her hands were moving fast now and low moans were coming out of her mouth. I knew the signs - she was getting ready to cum.

"Oh god baby, oh god, he's fucking your whore good, he's going to make me cum baby, he's goi.........OH GOD! Oh sweet fucking Jesus. I came baby, he made me cum. He filled me up baby, my cunt is full of him. Make him leave baby, make him go. I need you to eat my pussy baby, I need you to clean him out of me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up Saturday morning with a hard on. Penny was still sleeping and I decided I would wake her my way. I spread her legs apart, moved between them, put the head of my cock at her portal and began to slowly work it in. Penny stirred, moaned and her eyes fluttered open. She realized what was happening and she smiled as her legs came up and gripped me. It was a leisurely love making session until I got close to coming and then I picked up the pace. As I started driving hard Penny started getting close to her orgasm and she began to urge me on:

"Yes, yes, yes, oh yes baby, make me cum, make me cum, please make me cum."

I tried to slow myself down and hold on long enough to get Penny off, but I was losing the fight. I had no idea how close she was, half a minute or only seconds, but I was there. I took a shot in the dark and gasped:

I'll bet you would have cum by now if it was Mark or Dave fucking you."

Penny's body arched up off the bed and she gave a little scream and orgasmed just as I ejaculated. We spent a minute catching our breath and then Penny said, "Where did that come from?"

"I was close to cumming and I needed to get you off and not leave you hanging. I thought that reminding you that you are a slut might help speed things up a bit."

I saw anger starting to build on her face so I tried to head it off at the pass. "Speaking of being a slut, how do you want to handle tonight? Pick up some one and bring them home with you or call Mark or Dave?"

She stared at me for a second or two and I saw the anger fade and then she said, "Mark or Dave? Not Mark and Dave?"

"Don't forget sweetie, I'm new at this. I don't even know if I'm going to like fantasy turning into reality so let's go slow at first."

"Why Mark or Dave?"

"They already agreed to doing you while I watch and after the other night I thought that maybe you might be more comfortable with one of them. It doesn't have to be either of them; who you do it with is up to you."

"Let me think on it. I'm hungry. I'm going to take a shower and then go and fix breakfast. She reached over and squeezed my cock, "Should I even bother getting dressed?"

"If you don't let go of my dick you might not get out of this room to shower or eat breakfast."

"Promises, promises" she giggled and jumped out of bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast I went outside and got busy in the yard. As I cut the grass and pulled weeds out of the flowerbeds I wondered what Penny would do. She knew what I was thinking, or had been thinking anyway and she had admitted that Mark being at the lounge was a set up. If she picked him for the night would I see it as Mark being her lover and would it make me even more suspicious? If she went with Dave would I think she went with him to throw suspicion off Mark? Would she play it safe and go out and pick up a stranger? Or would she think she had convinced me when she swore she'd never cheated on me and go with Mark for the reasons I gave.

I got the news when I broke for lunch. "I'm planning an early dinner honey. Mark will be here at seven. How are we going to do it? You just going to watch or will you jump in at some point?

"I don't know; I guess we will just have to play it by ear."

"Are you going to go all the way with the fantasy? Are you going to eat me out when he leaves?"

"I don't know penny, that's an awful big step for me."

"You don't have to honey, but it would really make my night if you did. One more question. How far do I go?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I fuck him till he's exhausted and then let him spend the night or do we just do it a couple of times and then send him home?"

"I don't know. I guess we will have to play that one by ear also."

"I'll warn you now baby, as hot and horny as I am at the thought of what we are going to do I'll probably want to fuck him until he is cross-eyed."

I laughed, "That is something that I just have to see."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My first impression when Mark got there and Penny introduced us was not good. Maybe it was my imagination, but the look in his eyes and what I perceived to be a smirk on his face were saying, "I'm here wimp to show you how to fuck your wife. The fact that I'm here says that you can't get the job done." In short, from the first hello I didn't like him.

Penny met him at the door in a bathrobe and as the door closed behind him she let the robe fall to the floor and stood in front of him in only nylons, high heels and garter belt. She spun around and then said, "You like?"

"I love, and I can't wait."

"Then don't lover; let's take this to the bedroom" and Penny took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom and over to the bed. She looked at me and then pointed to the chair and I went over and sat down and then she started to undress him as they kissed. When his shirt and T-shirt were off she went to her knees in front of him and went to work on his belt and zipper. When she pulled down his trousers and briefs his cock sprang free and bobbed in front of her face. Penny giggled, "Ready for me I see" and she looked over at me and looked me in the eye as she leaned forward slightly and captured his cock with her mouth. She slowly moved her head back and forth fucking her mouth with his cock as she got his trousers off and pushed them to the side. Her mouth still on his cock, she worked off his shoes and socks and pushed them off to the side.

She let his cock fall from her mouth and got up on the bed and spread her legs wide:

"Come on stud, time to ring my chimes. Bring that hard pole over here and give it to me."

Mark got on the bed and moved to lick Penny's pussy, but she stopped him. "No, maybe later, but that is hubby's snack, right baby?" she asked looking at me.

I knew what she was asking and I still didn't know if I could do it, but not wanting to interrupt the flow I nodded a yes. Penny blew me a kiss and mouthed a "thank you."

After that what happened was what happened when Penny used the dildo on herself. She looked over at me and talked.

"Watch him baby, watch him fuck me. Watch his hard cock slide into your wife's pussy. It is your pussy baby, but he is using it. You are letting him use it baby and I'm so glad because he is filling me baby. My pussy feels so full with him in me."

It went on like that for half an hour and watching Mark fuck Penny was a major turn on and I don't believe that my cock was ever harder than it was at that time. He fucked her and then they went sixty-nine until Penny got him hard again and then he fucked her a second time and when he finished he got up and went to the bathroom. As soon as he was gone Penny turned to me:

"Please baby, please? Do it for me, please."

I got off the chair and moved over to the bed and went down on her. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was something that was never going to be high on my list of favorite things to do. But Penny wanted it and I did my best to please her and I actually managed to give her a small orgasm. I lifted my head from her pussy and saw Mark standing off to the side with a sneer on his face and I could read the expression in his eyes:

"Real men don't do that shit wimp."

I moved back to my chair and Mark got back on the bed and looked over at me, "Watch how a real man fucks a woman" and then he buried his cock in Penny and started fucking her. He was banging away and Penny started talking again:

"Oh god baby, he is so good. He is fucking me so hard. I love it baby, I love it."

"Tell him how much you love my cock."

"I love his cock baby, it is so hard and it feels so good."

"Tell him how good it is to have a real man fuck you."

"I love it, I love how you are fucking me."

"Isn't it nice to have a real man for a change?"

"Oh god, I love it."

"Am I a real man?"

"Oh yes lover, a real man, a stud, a fucking bull. Fuck me lover, fuck me with your big cock."

"Do I fuck you better than the wimp?"

Penny giggled and said, "Don't talk about him like that, he's my husband. You fuck me hard, you fuck me fast, you make me cum."

"But do I fuck you better than the wimp?"

"God yes, make me cum lover, make me cum."

My cock, which had been harder than an iron bar suddenly wilted. I got up off the chair and left the bedroom and went downstairs and made a stiff drink. I nursed it for a bit and then downed it and went over and sat down on the couch and stared at the wall as I listened to Penny scream and cry as the asshole fucked her and eventually I fell asleep on the couch.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up in the morning I had a blanket over me. Penny must have come down sometime during the night and covered me. I had a standing golf date every Sunday morning and Mark was still there when I left the house. The mood I was in as I drove to the golf course was not good. The night had been both exciting and disquieting. I had a hard on most of the time, but I left it in my pants after seeing Mark's sneer when I ate Penny's pussy. No way I was going to stroke off and give the asshole another shot at me. But my hard on wilted when he started trash talking and Penny went along with it. What I wanted to do was grab the asshole by the neck and toss him out the bedroom window, but what I did was get up and leave which he probably saw as wimp behavior on my part.

I was on the first tee doing my practice swings when suddenly my blood turned cold. I remembered Mark getting up to go to the bathroom. The master bedroom has three doors besides the entry. My walk in closet, Penny's walk in closet and the bathroom. All three doors are identical and all three doors were closed. When Mark got off the bed to go to the bathroom he didn't hesitate and look at all three doors and then ask which one was the bathroom - he went straight to it. He had been there before! It was at that moment that I knew, finally knew, that Penny had been cheating on me. No more denial, no more burying my head in the sand; Penny was cheating on me with Mark for certain and probably with Dave.

It was the worst eighteen holes I ever played in my life. My drives sucked, I shanked my fairway woods, I took five and six strokes trying to get out of sand traps and I couldn't putt for shit. My mind was in turmoil about what to do about Penny. She had lied to me, swore, not once but twice, that I was the only one since taking her vows, and all the time she was fucking Mark and God only knows who else.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was one in the afternoon when I got home and as I turned onto my street I saw Mark backing out of our driveway. The bastard had stayed and fucked Penny after I had gone and I wondered what Penny would have to say about that. I was home two hours earlier than normal because I was in a rotten mood and didn't feel like sticking around for drinks at the nineteenth hole when we were done. On a whim I drove on by the house and headed for the public library where I killed two hours until it usual time to go home. While sitting in the library I was able to calm myself down and I made the decision not to confront Penny until I had a little more information.

When I walked in the door I hollered out "Honey, I'm home", but I got no answer. I looked around and saw that Penny was out on the patio in a bikini working on her tan. I got a beer from the fridge and went out to join her.

"What happened to you last night?"

"The outcome we least expected. I didn't like it. As a fantasy it was great, but as reality it sucked."

She looked at me for a second and then said, "Bullshit Roger, I watched you and you were into it."

"Up to a point I guess I was. Up to the point where you got into the "How a real man fucks a woman" shit. Up to the point where you got into the "Show what a real cock can do for a woman. Right up to the point where he referred to me as a wimp and you laughed and said, "Don't talk about him like that, he's my husband." Not "My husband isn't wimp you asshole" but "don't talk like that."

"Oh come on Roger, you know it was all bullshit. Just talk to get him fired up and keep him fired up. Christ honey, you saw his cock and it isn't any bigger than yours."

"Sorry, but I just didn't like the smirking asshole. I see he spent the night. What time did he leave?"

I hustled him out of her as soon as I woke up. I'm sorry you weren't happy baby. Are you sure that is isn't because you were predisposed not to like him because of that first night at the lounge? Next time I'll pick up a stranger."

"I don't think there is going to be a next time Penny."

"Oh come on Roger, we have to see if it was just Mark that turned you off. I know you started out liking it, I saw the tent in your pants. Speaking of which, I'm glad you're home. I've been horny ever since I woke up. Mark wanted to start the day out right, but I ran him off and saved it for you. Come on, let's go play."

I really didn't want to. As sexy as she looked in that bikini I really didn't want anything to do with the cheating bitch. She hustled him out as soon as she woke up my aching ass. To believe that I would have to believe that she slept until one that afternoon. Penny had never stayed in bed past eight in the morning as long as we had been married. The lie was just one more confirmation that she was a lying, cheating whore. So there I was, not wanting to have anything to do with her, but knowing that saying no to her would be so unnatural that it would make her wonder what was going on. I needed her to think everything was all right until I got more information to work with. I finished my beer and said, "Let's go sweetie, the fence isn't high enough to do it out here."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn't sleep for shit Sunday night and the drive to work and work itself did not go so well either because of all the shit rolling around in my head. By eleven I had reached the point where I didn't care if I got any more information or not; I was going to confront Penny, get it over with and move on with my life. I also decided that I wasn't going to wait until that night to do it.

I drove across town to where Penny worked, parked my car and went inside. The receptionist asked if she could help me and I said I was there to see Penny Boland.

"I'm sorry, but Penny isn't here today."

"Did she call in sick?"

"Oh Heavens no. About six months ago we switched to a flex time schedule and Penny comes in Wednesday through Friday now."

"Is Mark Atwell available?"

"Mark has the same schedule as Penny."

"I guess I'll have to come back on Wednesday then."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds