• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Learning to Try New Things

Learning to Try New Things

"Go shower," I tell you.

I have a few surprises in store for you this evening and I want you to clean up while I get ready. I have already taken the kids to my cousins for the evening. We have a few hours of uninterrupted play time.

You have shared some of your fantasies with me and I want to work on fulfilling them. When you come from your shower, I am waiting. You are surprised when you see me. I am wearing only a short sexy night gown. It is satin and lace. You are only wrapped in a towel so I tell you to lose it.

"You won't need clothes," I inform you. "Let's eat dinner and then we can see if you like the plans I have for you."

You look a little surprised at how I am talking to you. You aren't used to me giving orders. You seem to like it though. I just try not to show you how unsure I am of myself. I want you to feel that I am truly in-charge.

We sit in the living room to eat where it is easier to relax. Once we are done eating and you have cleaned up from our meal you return to the living room looking expectant. You aren't sure how far I am planning to take this little game. I tell you to put on some music and inform you that you will then give me a complete massage. You put some of our favorite c.d.s in the player and get the massage oil. I lay on my stomach and you start to massage me after warming some of the oil in your hands. Your hands are strong and sure as you work your way over me. You pause now and then to kiss me. You know how I love that and it helps me to relax. You spend extra time on my ass, licking and stroking it.

After I roll over, the pace slows even more as you spend a great deal of time caressing, licking and sucking. Finally all the tension has left me and I am ready to truly start our playtime.

I stand up and tell you to lie down in my spot. "On your stomach and don't move or look at me."

As you comply, I notice that your semi-erect cock is starting to grow. I think to myself, "He is so gorgeous...wow!" I consider just joining you and letting you make love to me, however I want to start fulfilling your fantasies.

I slip into the next room and get ready. I put on the new strap-on that we picked out together. We haven't used it yet and I am nervous. I pick up the KY and return to you.

"Are you ready for some fun?" I ask.

"Sure."

I tell you to close your eyes and roll over. Once you are in position, I kneel and start to tease you. I grasp your hard-on and start to lick and suck it into my mouth. I love doing this and from your response you are enjoying it to. I gently suck your scrotum into my mouth. I know you love this. I don't stay in one place long though. I move to suck and rake my teeth against your rock hard shaft. You moan softly as I take my mouth away. I know you are wondering what else I have planned, however I simply order you to keep your eyes closed and roll over.

I start to kiss and nip at your rear. I carefully pull your cheeks apart and lick slowly up and down your crack. I push my tongue out of my mouth and stiffen it so that I can push it inside your tight pucker. You moan with enjoyment. I continue my attentions until I feel you start to open up and relax your muscles. I playfully smack your ass, first one cheek then the other. I squeeze some gel onto my finger and the strap-on.

I tease slowly around your hole and then carefully slide my slick finger inside. As I slide my finger in and out you moan in pleasure. I only use my finger a few moments. I withdraw my finger and place the tip of the strap-on on your passage opening. Slowly and carefully press forward with my hips. You start to tense up so I pause and reach under you and caress your dick. It is huge.

As you relax again I press harder into you and the small dildo is all of the way in you. I rest there a minute or so to ensure that you are ready. You push against me and I take it as a sign to continue. I slowly fuck you in and out. I'm so turned on that I feel like I'm going to cum any second. I hear you moan, "Yeah, fuck me with that little prick." I gradually speed up and you raise up your ass. I reach down and feel your cock. It is rock hard and pulsing in my hand. I smack your ass and ask, "Do you like it?"

"Oh God yes! Fuck me!" is your reply.

I feel myself ready to cum and tell you. Then I say "cum for me." We climax at the same time, my juices pouring out of me and your cream spurting.

Wow am I tired. You help me remove the strap-on and then we just hold each other for a while.

"Thank you," you say.

"What would you like to try next?" I ask, smiling at you. ... ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Learning to Try New Things

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds