• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accidental Bull Ch. 03

Accidental Bull Ch. 03

1234

Angel... Please get well.

The Session

After entering the dungeon, I removed my cowboy hat and hung it on a peg on the wall. Judy's was still on the back seat of my car.

I told Judy to turn and face me, which she promptly did, the bandanna blindfold still in place. With my right hand I grasped the left lapel of the duster and gave it a hard yank. The flash tape ripped away from her tit and she yelped in pain.

Walking around behind her I asked courteously, "May I take your wrap?"

"Thank you, Sir," as she allowed me to help her off with the duster.

The formal session had begun.

I hung the duster on a peg next to my hat and returned to her. I guided her to the center of the room near a table on which I had laid out all the toys and other instruments I planned to use. I removed her blindfold. Spitting on it I cleaned up her mascara which had run when she had cried earlier.

She blinked her eyes in the light. As they began to focus I could see that see was shocked at what she saw. It was no wonder. Even I had been shocked when I first saw it. This was, without a doubt, the most fantastic, well equipped, and professionally constructed dungeon I had ever seen.

It had been a part of the architectural plans for the building. So it was literally built from the ground up as a dungeon. Also, Peter had spared no expense with the furnishings. All the furniture and equipment was professionally custom designed and constructed to Peter's exact specifications and was in the same motif throughout.

Surrounding the table by which we stood was an array of things that would make any Dom's mouth water. In one corner was leather padded bondage booth. There was also a leather padded bondage table. An X-Frame was attached to the wall. There was a rack, a stock, a horse, bondage chairs, and bondage benches. Above on steel beams were three electric wenches attached to spools of chain. The entire room was carpeted except for one of the corners. Nestled in that corner was a 10' x 10' square of tile with tile walls. There was a drain in the center of the tile floor, a shower on one wall, a sink, and a toilet.

There was a door in one wall leading into the "apartment suite" of the dungeon. It consisted of a small kitchen with a small stove, a refrigerator with an icemaker, a sink, a microwave and a small table for dining... and a huge lavish bedroom suite.

In the bedroom was a luxuriously and specially constructed king size bed with constraint rings built at strategic points on the headboard, footboard and wooden sideboards. The black metal rings on the dark wood might have gone unnoticed by the untrained eye as nothing more than decorative accessories. There were strategically placed mirrors in the room as well as tasteful paintings adorning the walls. One of the larger mirrors was also a viewing window connected to the master bedroom in Peter's apartment next door. At one side was a sitting area with a conversation grouping, exquisitely upholstered.

The large bathroom adjoined to the bedroom was also huge and luxurious. It sported a large sunken bathtub with Jacuzzi jets, as well as a large shower stall with a hand-held adjustable nozzle and a built-in bench on the opposite wall. A long vanity stood along one wall with two sinks and the accompanying mirror (which also made for a viewing platform from Peter's bedroom). And on the opposite wall was a toilet and beside it a bidet. The only thing that made the room different from any luxury bathroom was the drain in the middle of the floor. I had asked Peter how much this extravagant dungeon had cost him and all he had said was that it was in six figures.

Judy's ambivalence showed in her eyes. She was both excited and scared. The fear was most obvious but when I looked down I saw her cunt begun to flow down her legs.

I asked her, "Are you ready to get started?"

"May I ask a favor first, Sir?"

"What favor?"

"Between the beer and the excitement, I really need to go to the bathroom, Sir."

She had her back to the tile corner of the room and hadn't seen it yet. I walked around behind her so I could see the expression on her face when she turned around.

"The bathroom is right over here."

As she turned and saw where I was pointing, her mouth opened slightly and her eyes widened, but only for a second. She quickly recovered and simply said, "Thank you, Sir."

With all the dignity a naked woman, wearing cowboy boots, could muster, she walked over to the toilet and daintily sat down. She wouldn't look at me.

"Look me in the eye," I said sternly.

She raised her head and fixed her gaze directly into my eyes. Her face was flushed as was her chest between her tits.

She obviously truly needed to go. When her stream started, it ran strong and loud for what seemed like forever. During that time her eyes never left mine.

"May I have some toilet paper, Sir?"

I walked over to a cabinet next to the wall, opened it and retrieved a roll of toilet paper. After tearing off a length and wadding it up I walked back to stand in front of her.

"Spread your legs."

She spread her legs and I reached down with the toilet paper and wiped her dry.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, keeping her legs spread.

"While you're seated would you like to take your boots off?"

"Yes. Thank you, Sir."

She crossed her right leg over her left knee and pulled off her boot. She started to remove her white work sock, stopped and looked at me questioningly. I nodded and she removed the sock and stuffed it into the empty boot. Then switching legs, she repeated the process.

"OK, now take your boots and place them on the floor next to your slicker and then rejoin me."

"Yes Sir."

As she walked to the entry, I walked back to the center of the room. After she had placed her boots, she turned around and walked back toward me, her eyes locked into mine. Some Doms like their subs to keep their eyes down. I like to see the eyes of my subs. Each Dom has his own preference.

Being a behavior modification professional, I also believe that positive reinforcement and rewards work better than negative reinforcement and punishment, even though both have their place. So when Judy returned to where I was standing I held my arms out to her and she walked into them. I embraced her snuggly and warmly. She melted into my hug, returning it. I held her very lovingly for about 30 seconds and then gently pushed back from her. I took my hands and placed them gently on either side of her head and lovingly stroked her cheeks with my thumbs and smiled. She returned it with one of her own.

"Judy, you've be subjected to some pretty humiliating things tonight and you've come through like a trouper. I want you to know that I'm really proud of you and seeing you perform the way you have makes me really happy."

She wrapped her arms around me and placed her cheek on my chest. I felt a tear. She whispered softly with relief in her voice.

"Oh thank you, Sir. I've been so afraid I wouldn't please you."

I returned her hug for a couple of moments, then reached down and slapped her sharply on the ass.

"Now it's time to go back to work."

She yelped more from surprise than from pain, and resumed her stance in front of me. She stood staring into my eyes as she waited for what was coming next.

"Judy, we've got a long night ahead of us and there are several things that I want to go over with you before we proceed. They involve safety, protocol, and vocabulary... in that order. So listen carefully because what I'll be going over with you will last for the entire duration of our relationship, if it goes beyond tonight. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. First you will have a safe word. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Your word is 'mercy.' Remember that word. If you don't you could subject yourself to things that can be dangerous. I can't emphasize enough how important it is."

"Yes, Sir, mercy is the word."

"Now for some protocols. I may add some later. You know about how to behave around and how to address Doms and Dommes."

"Yes Sir."

"As far as the additional protocol for tonight's session as well as future sessions with me are concerned, your head will never be above mine unless I have given specific permission, is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"When we're walking together, you will walk two steps behind me to my left."

"Yes Sir."

"And you will have no privacy. So never close a door between us."

"Yes Sir," she grinned. I think I got the message with the toilet."

"And you will always look me in the eye while I'm addressing you or you are addressing me, except in circumstances when that's not possible. I think it will be obvious in most instances."

"Yes Sir."

"Now," I said putting on a pair of latex surgical gloves, "about your vocabulary."

"You have gotten somewhat better, but you will learn to talk like a slut, not an educated lady. OK?"

"Yes Sir."

I reached out with both hands and grabbed her tits roughly and squeezed them hard. She winced, but her moan was not one of pain.

"These are tits, not breasts. Say tits."

"Titsss!" she hissed seductively through clinched teeth, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Good. Think you can remember that?"

"Absolutely, Sir, it has that great sound I like to say like ssslut!" she hissed."

"Good."

Then I took each of her wonderful slender, long nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gave them a twist. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Look at me," I demanded."

She opened her eyes and dreamily and looked into mine.

"There is no better word for these than nipples."

"Nipples."

"Good."

I placed my left hand on her right shoulder and cupped my right hand and placed it between her legs, palm up.

"This whole area here is a pussy."

"Yes, Sir, another "S" word. Pusssssy!"

"Now come with me."

I started walking and she fell in two steps behind me to my left. We arrived at a narrow leather padded bondage table that had gynecological stirrups attached. I pointed at it. "I'm sure you know the drill."

"Yes Sir. May I ask a question?"

"Sure, it's always best to get clarification, rather than fuck up."

"Thank you, Sir. May my head be above yours as I get on the table?"

"No."

"Thank you for the clarification, Sir."

She walked to the end of the table between the stirrups, leaned forward and pulled herself up on the table on her stomach, then carefully rolled over. She raised her head just enough to see, spread her legs, placed a foot in each stirrup, then lay back and interlaced her fingers on her stomach.

"Good job."

"Thank you, Sir."

I stepped to the end of the table, gazing down at her now exposed pink wetness, and it was soaking wet, running onto the surface of the table. I pushed her knees wider to expose more. Then reaching down with both hands I took a swollen labium in each and pulled on both. She groaned and began squirming. I knew she was getting close to cumming but I was not going to let that happen if I could help it.

I walked back to my supply table and opened a Coleman cooler full of ice. I reached in and withdrew an ironing spray bottle full of ice cold water, keeping it hidden from Judy's sight, I walked back over to her, told her to close her eyes and place her hands to her sides, and not to move at all.

When she had done what I told her, I set the nozzle to the wettest setting and sprayed her directly in the face. To her credit, she didn't move, but she let out a squeal. I moved the spray to her stomach next, then to her legs, and finished with a healthy squirt to her exposed cunt. I saw the adductor muscles on her legs twitch with the natural response to bring the legs together, but she held them firm.

"Still feel like you're about to cum?"

She laughed, "No Sir, I think that did it."

"Good. Now, back to work."

"I took hold of the labia with my fingers again and said, "These are pussy lips, not labia."

"Pussy lips."

Holding the lips apart, I could see her nubbin of a clit extending well beyond its hood. I placed my index finger on it and massaged it in a circular motion, watching in fascination as it extended even farther out.

"This is a clit, not a clitoris."

"Clit."

"Good girl. Does this thing ever retreat back under its hood?"

"No, Sir, that's why I stay aroused so much."

"You're not aroused, you're horny."

"Yes, Sir, sorry Sir. That's why I'm such a horny whore," she giggled, remembering another conversation we had had.

"I think you like talking like a slut."

"Oh, I do Sir. I think you've created a foul-mouthed monster," she laughed.

"Good."

"Ready for the next word?"

"Yes Sir."

With that, I pushed three fingers deep into her wet cunt. She gasped and let out a loud moan.

"This is a cunt."

"Cunt!"

Leaving my index finger in her cunt, but placing my thumb on the outside of her inner right labium and the side of my middle finger outside her left labium, I gave it a tug.

"These are cunt lips."

"Cunt lips."

She was getting really itchy again, I could tell.

"Now tell me the difference between pussy lips and cunt lips."

"Well Sir, if I were a lady, I would say that my pussy lips were my labia majora, and my cunt lips were my labia minora," she laughed. "So that means that the big outer lips are my pussy lips and the small inner ones are my cunt lips."

"Very good, that earns you a kiss from the teacher," I laughed. Leaning forward and separating both the majora and minora, I placed a very quick sucking kiss on her aroused clit.

She squealed loudly. She grabbed her knees and pulled them wider and ever wider until she was almost doing the splits. Her face was contorted, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clinched. She was holding her breath and turning bright red all over.

After about 15 seconds, she began to relax. She took a tentative breath, then inhaled deeply and fully relaxed. She opened her eyes and found mine and smiled.

"I stopped it all by myself," she said proudly. "I didn't cum."

This time her kiss of reward was much more subdued and on the lips (of her face).

"OK, we've got a few more words on our vocabulary list. So roll over on your stomach, place your feet back in the stirrups, stick your ass up in the air, and put your face down on the table."

Judy complied, spending some time getting comfortable.

No sooner was she settled than I gave her a hard swat across each of her exposed cheeks. Two angry red hand prints appeared. With the first swat she let out a startled yelp, but with the second she was silent.

"That, my dear, is an ass," I said, with some finality.

"Ass."

I inserted my latex covered middle finger into her very wet cunt, withdrew it and slid it quickly into the tiny puckered hole of her butt. There was an audible intake of air as she gasped.

"This is a butt," I said, exploring the cavern with my finger.

"Butt."

Withdrawing my finger, I saw that the latex had several brown stains on it that had not been there prior to entry.

"Did you give yourself an enema before coming here tonight?"

After a short pause, she said softly, "I was so excited about tonight and all the other preparations, I forgot, Sir."

"Speak louder, I didn't hear you. And this time I only want a one word answer. No excuses."

"No Sir."

"Get down from the table and come here."

"Yes Sir," she said, climbing down off of the table, making sure her head didn't rise above mine.

When she was down, she hurried over to me. She stood facing me with her eyes locked on mine. I stared daggers into her eyes and said nothing. I was genuinely pissed.

Her eyes began to waver and finally she broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I know that's very weak, but it's all I can offer."

"No, it's not all either. You can offer me your tongue."

Hesitantly she stuck out her tongue. I wiped clean my dirty latex finger on her outstretched tongue. After inspecting it thoroughly, I told her she could close her mouth, and she did, and gagged slightly.

"Alright, now you have a decision to make. My finger is not all that is going to be in that butt tonight, and it's certainly not the longest. You will be mouth-cleaning everything that goes in there. So, do you want to pause long enough to give yourself an enema? Or do you want to proceed. You decide."

She didn't respond for a few seconds, her eyes searching mine to see if she could determine how I wanted her to answer. I remained impassive.

"I think I'd like to have the enema, Sir," she said hopefully.

"Good," I said forcefully, "I hate having to deal with a shit, especially someone else's."

And I meant it. I detested scat play and hated having to do a scene like the one I had just been through. I pointed to an enema/douche bag hanging from the wall near the lavatory in the open bathroom.

"Go get started," removing the latex gloves.

"Yes Sir," she responded with relief in her voice.

She walked to the lavatory and turned on the water, changing the mix of hot and cold until it was the way she wanted it. Reaching up, she removed the bag from its hook on the wall, unscrewed the stopper and removed it. After checking the tube crimper to make sure it was in the proper position, she placed the bag under the water flow and filled it. When she had replaced the stopper, she removed a towel from the rack and dried the bag off and hung it back on its hook on the wall.

Taking the nozzle in her right hand, she dropped to her knees and leaned forward, placing her cheek on the floor. Supporting herself with her face, she spread her ass cheeks with her left hand and searched for her butt hole with the nozzle. Finding it, she began carefully inserting the nozzle into her pucker hole. Once it was in place, she released the crimp in the tube with her left hand, still holding the nozzle in place with her right.

She grunted and whimpered softly as the water entered her, causing her obvious discomfort. Then, after what seemed like a long time, she re-crimped the tube and removed the nozzle and rose to her knees. When she lifted the nozzle, we both saw at the same time the brown sludge coating it. I saw what was about to happen, but before I could say anything, she had pushed the filthy nozzle into her mouth and began licking it clean. I cringed inwardly and felt a slight nauseous twitch in my stomach as she gagged. When I had told her earlier that she had to clean everything that came out of her butt for the rest of the night, I had been looking past the enema, not thinking of it all. I hadn't meant for her to do this. But now, she had been such a trouper and unquestioningly had followed my inadvertent directions, I didn't have the heart to tell her.

So when she finished cleaning it, and looked at me expectantly, I simply smiled and said, "Good girl."

Her smile beamed brightly until it was interrupted by a spasm in her now obviously distended stomach.

I stepped onto the drain equipped tile of the bathroom, in case there was an accident, and motioned her to get up and come to me.

She rose stiffly, hung the tube on the wall, and walked gingerly to stand in front of me.

"When it gets to where you can't hold it any longer, I want you to go immediately to the toilet and do it. Don't ask permission or hesitate, even if I'm in the middle of a sentence. I don't want any accidents. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now, back to the vocabulary lesson," I said.

I unbuckled my large cowboy belt buckle, unsnapped my Wranglers and unzipped them. Having done that I dropped them to my knees and pushed my briefs down to join them. When I raised my shirttail, my now flaccid cock was in full view. I had been uncomfortably hard for most of the session, but the shit interval had cooled me off considerably.

I looked up at Judy and she was still gazing into my eyes.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accidental Bull Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds