• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Living Arrangements Ch. 03

Living Arrangements Ch. 03

12

As I exited the bath room I found young Kitty sitting on the floor near the end of the hall some ten feet away. When she peaked up at me I could see the bewilderment in her expression.

"Who are you? What do you want here?" she asked, slowly rising to her feet allowing me to see that she had a phone on the floor behind her.

"Well...I'm the new Master of this house," I spoke frankly, standing my ground.

"What does that mean?"

"Perhaps your mother could best explain," I replied, stepping away from the door to allow her free entry.

For the next while I roamed the house becoming familiar with its layout. Along the way I wondered how Kitty was taking her mother's news of becoming my slave. I wasn't concerned about Barbara, I knew what I had in my new pet, she was a true submissive, a whore at heart. I wasn't even worried about Kitty after all she'd already had opportunity to phone for help but evidently she hadn't.

It was near 7:30 when I heard the approach of clicking heels. Within a few moments Barbara and Kitty, holding hands, entered the living room where they stood awaiting my reaction. As much as I might have wanted to control my response to Barbara's looks – I couldn't help but smile appreciatively. At that Kitty released her mother's hand essentially leaving her to me as she turned and left the room.

I took it from Kitty's actions that she'd accepted her mother's explanation of my place and rank in the house. More over she appeared oddly pleased with herself, her coy expression conveying that she was glad to place her mother at my mercy.

I was immediately struck by how great Barbara looked. I really hadn't expected her to pull herself together quite so well especially not after all I'd put her through, but she did. More than that she looked different than when I'd first seen her some hours earlier. At that time she was looking good maybe more for herself, now she was at her very best for me. There are subtle differences in how a woman dresses and carries herself when she's really trying to please a man's eye and Barbara was clearly trying to please mine.

Barbara's evening attire consisted of a tailored knee-length pleated black skirt fitted snuggly about her waist and hips. By design she was showing off plenty of leg, all long and dark within their silky casings. Her heels were tall, glistening black with little gold buckles fastened around her ankles that reminded me of tiny sexy manacles. The blouse she wore was beige and appeared rather sheer although I couldn't say for sure because of the covering black blazer which was naturally tight across her full bust line.

Perhaps most impressive of all was Barbara's vibrant auburn hair simply styled to cascade around her demurely submissive face. Her look was somehow sophisticated, yet submissive and suggestively sultry. My pet looked owned and proud to be so.

"What about underneath?" I asked.

"As you instructed,...Master," she answered.

"So, show me."

At that Pet's eyes smiled knowingly as she pulled her blazer open to one side. Now reaching in to touch herself she smoothed her hand down over her heavy breast enabling me to see through the blouse's thin fabric. In the action I could see her pliant flesh moving freely without the support of a bra, the darker circles of her areola and her standing nipple.

"Very good," I praised her. "And there...?" I added casting my eyes to her lower half.

Without a word Barbara moved to grasp the material of her skirt. Cutting only a brief peripheral glance aside Pet began slowly, almost teasingly to gather the garment in her hands. Slowly and yet steadily she revealed inch after inch of her nylon covered legs until I spotted the two little garter clasps hooked at her upper thighs.

"Perfect," I complimented now seeing the creamy pale flesh of her thighs contrasted against her stocking's smoky black silk. Still I wondered if Pet had followed my rules exactly as outlined. Within another moment I had my answer as she completed the ultimate reveal by hiking the skirt above her crotch. Bare of panties, I could now see my slave's flat hairless abdomen curving enticingly between her parted thighs.

"What a shame," I said surprising Barbara and prompting her to release the garment as she smoothed it back along the contours of her form.

"What?" she questioned obviously concerned at my comment.

"Well as much as you deserve to be shown off, I've ordered out."

Barbara looked somewhat relieved upon hearing what I'd planned until I reminded her that it was after 7 o'clock and that she was due to be in her evening wear. At that Pet wheeled around without comment retreating back towards her bed room. Barbara hadn't been gone for more than about ten minutes when she returned having changed into a short red silk robe that barely fell to the tops of her nylons. She had hardly re-entered the living room when the door bell rang then rang again. The look on Pet's face at that moment was one of sudden awareness – she knew what was likely to come next.

"Shouldn't you get that," I suggested. "I don't have any money," Barbara answered after pondering things for a moment now looking to me for a way out.

"Maybe not...but you have so much more." I replied from my seat on the sofa.

When the bell rang for the forth time Barbara knew what she had to do. Still with nothing in hand for payment she quietly moved to answer the door. Within a few minutes she returned with two pizza boxes in hand and a telling blush sunk deep into her cheeks.

Barbara didn't say a word as she busied herself serving me, her hands noticeably trembling. I wondered what had been said or maybe even shown at the door for the pizzas to have been free, but I chose not to ask – at least not then. After eating I left the house telling Pet I would return after work the following day to move in.

Starting again Tuesday night and continuing on day after day for almost two weeks I began putting my house in order. My plan was two fold; to openly train Barbara, subjugating her to a variety of exploitations with the intent of also pulling Kitty into my web. Each evening as a routine we would conduct our household goings on similar to a normal family; we would have supper, watch some TV, talk a bit and then all go to bed.

Where our routine differed was that by the time I got home Barbara would be dressed in her negligee, nylons and heels. Most times I'd have her cook supper. Sometimes I'd surprise her by bringing something home. There were another couple of occasions when I'd order out and have her answer the door wearing her frilly things. It wouldn't have surprised me to learn that Barbara had become the delivery boy's talk of the town.

After our meal the first order of business was for Pet to stuff her ass with a nice fat butt plug. This was to condition her for the many ass-fuckings she would be receiving. Once Pet was sufficiently plugged she was sent to Kitty's room to do her whoe-work, (sorry about the play on words). Her ongoing assignment consisted of documenting her daily subservient adventures in the form of a journal-like story that she maintained on Kitty's computer. Some day I intend on having Pet submit her stories to Literotica under the moniker "PetBarb" for the whole world to read.

During Barbara's writing time I either watched a little TV or did some office work while Kitty did her home work. At 9 o'clock Kitty would go to her room to do whatever and Barbara would join me back in the living room where we could continue her training.

Every couple of days I had Barbara squat spread-legged astride my lap, but always with her back to me and still with her ass corked. In this position Pet would snuggle back against me wedging my meaty shaft in the hollow deep between her enveloping labia. There she would dutifully jack my cock, pulling the rigid flesh against her wet twat as she rocked herself back and forth squirming to gain as much contact as possible. Sometimes, while Barbara handled me, I'd return the favor with a little reach-around molestation of my own. She especially enjoyed having her thick nipples pinched, aggressively twisted and elongatingly stretched. I'm not exactly sure why Barbara liked being allowed on my lap so much. Perhaps it was the perception that she was in control, or it might have been the illusion that the fat eight inch cock protruding from her crotch was hers. Maybe it was just that this was the only time she was allowed to have my cock this close to her cunt. In any case when I'd instruct Barbara to get on my lap she would practically jump for joy.

Towards the end of our sessions no matter how much my pet moaned and begged to be fucked – I wouldn't do it. That was a pleasure yet to be earned, a reward I was withholding until we celebrated Kitty's birthday.

Those same nights we always finished our session with Barbara on her knees, her hands locked behind her head with my cock slab lodged in her throat. This is when I instructed my whore on how to work me by just using her throat muscles. When I was near to cumming I would have Pet polish me off two handed taking careful aim to receive as much of my ejaculation in her wanting mouth as she could manage. What she caught in her mouth she could swallow, otherwise she mostly just made a mess of herself and had to clean up afterwards.

Not once since that first meeting had I allowed Barbara to climax. I wanted my slave sexually frustrated and primed every hour of every day. That was the whole point so that no matter what the situation, or the setting, whatever it was I expected of her she would do it. She wouldn't be able to help herself - her body, her clit, her cunt wouldn't allow her to disobey in hopes that she would once again get to cum.

Each night after using Barbara to my satisfaction we would shower together where she would bathe me as she'd been taught. As had become my routine, shower time was when I teased Pet with talk of how intended to enslave Kitty. After our shower I'd retire to the master bedroom sending Barbara to sleep with Kitty in her room. It was their time to talk, the time Pet was supposed to share her experiences with Kitty. I never asked Barbara anything of their conversations as she knew I was expecting to see the results first hand. From that first night on I suspected that Pet and I weren't always alone. Although I never actually caught Kitty spying on us I'm certain she was. Hell I would've been disappointed otherwise.

The morning routine was simple Barbara was to be up and properly dressed early enough to serve me a light breakfast. During that time I would inspect her looks, her dress and the condition of her crotch, making sure she was properly trimmed with no sign of having cheated on cumming.

By the end of the second week it appeared my plans were working perfectly. Barbara was always looking great, always acting highly horny, and forever anxious to please me however I suggested. Kitty too was making progress and showing signs of falling in line. Her clothing choices were increasingly more mature, more flattering to her figure as she was clearly trying to draw greater attention to herself. Kitty was also beginning to look more like her mom, fixing her hair and make-up similarly. She'd even started wearing Pet's perfume – a brand I especially liked and had bought for her. Kitty had also become increasingly more attentive to what I asked of Barbara, sometimes bringing me what I wanted before Barbara could. One thing I noticed that I hadn't expected was that Kitty began acting as if she were competing with her mother for my attention, sitting closer to me when she could, lingering more during our private time. On occasion I noticed Kitty studying her mother, learning what I liked and disliked by way of Barbara's mistakes so as not to make any of her own.

By the time Friday evening arrived I felt good about my women and what was in store for our celebratory weekend, Kitty's nineteenth birthday. First off I'd planned on taking them out on the town and had instructed Barbara that they should be ready when I got home. Upon entering the house I knew my plans had already gone astray when Barbara wearing a new all white ensemble of silk robe, nylons and heels greeted me at the door with a glass of wine.

"Master, I hope you don't mind," she began with her head slightly bowed.

Before I could react, thinking my pet needed a sound spanking for disobeying me Kitty appeared, coming down the hall. For a moment I wasn't sure what I was seeing but as she neared the sight of her cleared. For the first time, but I suspected not the last Kitty was also dressed in special evening attire. An outfit exactly matched to her mother's except for a lacey white veil that fell across her pretty face.

"Well," I commented aloud as the image surprised me. "What have we here?"

"A virgin bride, of sorts," Pet answered stepping aside to clear my field of view before trading my wine glass for a gift wrapped box.

With the box in hand I stood frozen as Kitty stepped within a couple of feet of me. There she was joined by her mother who had also now donned a veil. "We are yours," Pet began taking hold of Kitty's hand.

"Your slaves," Kitty added in a bolder tone of conviction than I thought she could manage under the circumstances.

With that Pet motioned for me to open the box, which I did. Inside I discovered yet another matched set, a pair of white leather collars complete with leash rings. I'm sure my reaction gave away what I was thinking. Even though I didn't need their pledge of being mine, to be mine, I still understood the symbolism and smiled.

When I next looked up I saw that Barbara and Kitty had shed their robes. Together they stood, my so called slave brides clad in matching whale-bone styled corsets fixed with garter straps, bare breasted and bottomless. They were perfection; their breasts out thrust with nipples already swollen and ripe, their waists narrow and pinched, their hips flared, and their crotches smoothly shaven.

"Isn't it customary to kiss the brides," I began emphasizing the "s" while stepping slightly forward. "But in this case I think the brides should kiss," I added deciding to spin their little set-up back in my favor.

By the whites of Barbara's eyes I knew I had thrown her a curve, but in Kitty's reaction came the real surprise. In that instant she quickly lifted her veil turned to Barbara doing likewise then embraced her in such a way so that their pointy breast seemingly punctured each others. Now young Kitty leaned in smoothing her mother's luscious red lips with an aggressive kiss.

With the seconds passing even I grew surprised. Not alone by the passion of the kiss or the throaty moans growing ever more audible, but by Kitty's hands as she slid them down her mother's concaved back to grasp her bare behind.

"Mmmm," Pet mumbled her mouth filled with her daughter's invading tongue, her arms tense at her side.

Slowly at first and then more freely Barbara's tension melted perhaps finally giving way to a long suppressed desire. Now the couple, mother and daughter were locked in an embrace, bodies entwined, fleshes melding, hands roaming and clutching until only for air did they part lips.

"Kathy,...honey?" Was all Barbara could manage, her tone questioning, her breath short.

I could almost see their super-heated auras glowing above their heads and clearly sensed how desperate they were to know each other more. "Here," I said, pausing their enchantment with each other to offer them the contents of the box.

Kitty was the first to act, removing one of the collars to quickly fasten it around her mother's slim neck as if she'd been practicing. Barbara, although not as adept did likewise and within a short time my two bitches were bound in family slavery.

"I guess in a manner of speaking this marries us all," I proclaimed, "Mother to daughter and slaves to Master."

I had no sooner finished the announcement when Kitty locked her fingers in Barbara's leash ring then backing up drug her towards the sofa. Before Barbara could think or react she found herself being coaxed onto all fours as Kitty sat down in front of her. It only took a moment more before my whores were frenching each other again, Kitty clearly having taken the lead in their new relationship.

I was already following seeing Barbara's corset enhanced womanly round ass poised for the taking. It was then when Kitty abruptly sat back spreading her knees, opening her legs and with a tug of Pet's leash ring guided her mother's face into her crotch.

"Don't move," Kitty practically ordered Barbara as she beckoned me closer with a hungry look and outstretched hands leaving her mother's head uncontrolled.

As soon as I was within reach Kitty went to work unfastening my pants. As she did so I joined in and within moments stood naked with my cock actively salivating and at the ready.

"Master, please fuck my mom like you did that first day," Kitty asked looking so hard into my eyes that I didn't even consider denying her.

"Ohhhhh," Pet moaned at the thought and memory her voice barely heard from between her daughter's creamy thighs.

Upon hearing Pet's purr Kitty placed her hands on the back of Barbara's head pulling her face even deeper into her crotch. "Eat me Momma," Kitty said, "Taste me," she added while lifting her pelvis upwards.

It wasn't hard to know what was taking place where I couldn't see. Kitty need not have worried about Barbara not doing as instructed for no sooner had she spoke the words when a smile broke across the young woman's face and her eyes widened then closed. Sure evidence of her mother's tongue going to work.

"Mmmmm," my brides hummed together each for their own reasons as they squirmed about, Pet seemingly trying to force her face up her daughter's virgin center and Kitty vulgarly spreading her legs wider and wider trying to accommodate her.

From where I stood it appeared Kitty would be cumming soon and for her to do so on Pet's tongue wasn't what I'd planned for her first family climax. "Enough," I said grabbing Pet's broad hips to control the situation while pulling her backwards. One could almost hear their suction being broken.

"Stand up," I instructed Barbara and as she did I could see past her to the frothy mess she had made of Kitty's crotch. "What were you thinking," I asked spinning her around to see the slobber and pussy juice on her chin and her red lipstick smeared all across her cheeks.

"I'm...sorry, Master," she managed cutting her eyes down so as not to see my disappointment.

"What did I say about no one cumming unless I ordered it," I lectured Pet, turning her back around in preparation to spank her butt. "Bend over!"

At that Pet did as instructed presenting her ass as she reached down to take hold of her ankles. It was then when I spied the flanged base of a silver butt plug barely showing between her round pink cheeks.

"Why you horny slut," I barked, before realizing my pet was nothing more than what I'd wanted her to become. She was a sex slave to the infinite degree, unable to think straight or control herself except for pleasing others. She'd actually done nothing wrong and to spank her now would only be a contradiction to everything she'd learned.

"Yes, Master...I am a horny slut, your slut," Barbara answered her voice quaking but still not having moved a muscle.

So now I focused my attention on Kitty. It was her turn, her turn to serve me, to be treated like a slave. It was her turn to cum and in turn to be the vessel for my cumming, and hopefully the vessel where my sperm would flourish.

"Stand up," I said glaring into Kitty's eyes only to see pure lust staring back. "It's time for you to feel the mastery of my cock."

Instead of rising Kitty eased herself to the edge of the sofa where she slid off onto her knees before crawling like a prowling cat right past her mother towards me. She was a sight, her head bowed, her back tapering away to where the corset pinched in at her waist, her lower back curved in sharply just before the rising curve of her young firm behind, her swaying hips, and her long lean legs pushing off by the toe tips of her pure white high heels. This young thing looked to need a hard fucking and she was going to get it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Living Arrangements Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds