• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom and I

Mom and I

12

I had been looking at my mother with tons of lust in my eyes ever since I could remember. I just turned twenty and was now coupling the lust in my eyes with a hard on in my shorts. My Dad had died two years earlier and every time I saw my mother in her nightgown I couldn't wait to get alone so I could beat my meat just thinking about what I had just seen. I am five ten and she is just a little thing closer to an even five feet. Damn, she could give me a blow job without even having to kneel!

A few weeks earlier I had a meeting to attend and she wanted to drive me and then keep our car for things she wanted to do. When she stopped in front of the facility to let me out she leaned over to give me a little kiss goodbye and inadvertently her right breast came to rest on my left hand that was leaning on the center arm rest between the front seats. I said, "Ooops," and quickly moved. She just looked at me and smiled without saying a thing. Her breasts sure aren't world class in size but they look to be very firm. Good, their size will match the size of my cock if we ever get that far. I don't have much more than seven inches hard. Certainly nothing to write home about but it pleases me and the couple of gals I have been with just fine.

Several weeks later while we were having dinner she asked if I had any interest in driving down to the beach that weekend. The weather forecast was calling for temps in the eighties with little wind and no rain. I answered her with, "Sure, where will be staying?"

She answered she would find a place on-line among the ton of motels/hotels that were listed.

The next few days went back rather quickly and I had almost forgotten about out upcoming weekend. Friday evening she reminded me we would be leaving at eight the next morning so I better get my stuff ready for an early departure.

The drive down takes a few hours and we traded off driving and arrived close to noon. We were able to check in and get out car parked and then ate in the hotel dining room. Mom suggested we take a look around after lunch before going back to the room to get into our bathing suits. Great, lunch was over in an hour and we were up in the room near two. We were going to be sharing a big suite with a bedroom holding two queen size beds.

The beach was almost empty which I love. We had been on the beach at Coney Island a few years back and it was a madhouse. Once you left your blanket area it was almost impossible to find it again. This was more my style. The temperature was in the mid-eighties and the waves looked great for some body surfing. Mom is quite the athlete and she raced me to the water and I am ashamed to say she won. She has a beautiful swimming stroke and cuts through the water like a speedboat. She was out where the waves were breaking and ready to ride one in by the time I got out even close to her.

"Geez, I thought you were an athlete, not a pansy." She kidded.

"C'mon big mouth. I'll race you to the shore on the next wave." I taunted.

We each caught it about the same time and the race was on. She got a little bit of a head start but I was doing some serious kicking to catch up which I soon did. The waves were doing their final curl around twenty feet from the waters edge and the one we were on flipped both of us right there and directly into each other. We ended up clutching each other as we tossed about in the foamy surf and laughing ourselves silly. While we were getting up I reached down to give her a hand and noticed the wave and loosened her bikini top and her left breast was free and pointing right at me.

"Mom," and looked down at it.

"Oh shit, this damn top is harder than hell to keep tied. Will you tie it double behind my back for me?" as she pulled that side up to cover her nakedness.

"Sure" and really enjoyed running my hand over her shoulders as I did the tying.

We splashed around for a while before going back to the hotel to shower and dress for dinner.

Juggling our times in the bath was a little touchy but we worked it out pretty well with the large size TV out in the living room of the suite. We had that to watch while the other showered and used the bathroom. Dinner was going to be in a seafood spot further along the beach. As long as it didn't rain it was close enough that we could walk to it rather than fish the car out of its parking lot and then drive a few blocks.

Dinner was great. They had grouper as the fresh catch of the day and we both had it grilled. A few fried onion rings and some applesauce and I was stuffed. I only had a couple of beers but Mom knocked back a couple of gin martinis. Someone once said that a martini is an acquired taste. After one sip a few years ago I don't think I'll ever acquire it.

After dinner we walked back to the hotel but this time on the beach rather than on the sidewalks between the restaurant and the hotel. I was wearing slacks and had rolled them up to my knees and mom had on shorts so we were in pretty good shape not to get soaked. Not so fast....One huge late breaking wave hit and ran all the way up to where we were walking. We did our best to scramble away from it but not fast enough. Mom was nearer the water than I and the wave took her feet from under her and she was down on her ass before she knew what hit her and was instantly soaked from head to toe. I got the lower part of my slacks wet but I was able to stay on my feet. She laughed uproariously as I helped her up. Fortunately she had only brought her credit cards with her to the restaurant and not her whole pocketbook, so there wasn't a problem with that kind of stuff.

We stumbled back to the hotel and up to the room with her dripping all over the place. As soon as she entered our room she began to remove her clothes and drop them along the way between the door to the room and all the way into the bath. I followed behind her and picked them up.

She shouted from the bath, "See if they have the makings of a martini in the mini bar."

Sure enough, they didn't just have the 'makings' they had some mini bottles already made. I grabbed a handful of ice and chilled one, dumped the ice and poured her one. I went over the door of the bathroom and told her I had one and she opened the door a crack and put her hand out for me to hand it to her. I did but I was also looking past her arm and could see her completely naked body reflected in the full wall mirror of the bathroom. All I could see, or shall I say all I looked at, was her luscious breasts and lower abdomen. It was obvious she kept her pubic mound completely shaved. Damn, I could jack off right now thinking about it.

A few minutes later she yelled to ask if there were any more martinis. I went through the same ritual but this time when I knocked on the door she opened it completely. She had a towel around her wet hair but otherwise was completely naked. It was obvious the three martinis had already taken effect as she giggled something about,

"Hell, you've seen naked gals before Jim, no difference here. I'm just a little older," she said as she was sipping her fourth martini in a couple of hours. Whew, that is a lot of booze.

From then on she just went from room to room in the suite bare ass naked. My hard one was starting to show and I knew I would be as embarrassed as hell if she saw it and made a comment about it. No problem, she went over and turned on the TV and plopped down to watch it. I rose to go take a mini shower. I took the shower and I was just coming out of the tub when she waltzed in and sat on the stool to take a leak. Holy shit, I am standing naked a few feet away from my naked mother as she is using the toilet. I will be jacking off for a month with this picture in my mind.

As she was siting on the stool and leaning forward her face was at the exact same level as my cock but she didn't look over at it right away. I finally figured the hell with it. If our nakedness wasn't going to bother her why should I let myself get all worked up over it. I looked down at her and could see her lovely breasts just peeking from beneath her arms. She finally looked over at my cock and simply said,

"Looks as if it's ready for some action."

"As usual." I answered.

She didn't say a thing but took her hand and gave my cock a little swat saying, "You better behave big boy."

She wiped herself, flushed the toilet and left the bathroom.

When I got back into the living room of the suite she was still naked but now she was kneeling down in front of the mini bar. I asked her what she was looking for and she mumbled "Another martini."

"Mom, don't you think you've had enough of them?"

"Hush up and find me one."

I did but was leery as hell to give it to her. There were some cans of orange juice in the mini bar and I grabbed one and offered to share it with her. She jumped at it, "Yes, I think I wold rather have a glass of that than another drink."

Now I was nude after just coming out of the shower and decided to stay that way. If her nudity wasn't going to bother me I didn't see why mine would bother her.

When I got over to where she was sitting with her glass of juice I'm afraid my cock had risen to the occasion. Mom took the glass and then just stared at my hard on and finally looked up at me without saying a word. I figured it was time for me to take the lead and put my hand out for her to take. She did and I ushered her into the bedroom and over to the side of the nearest bed. She sat on the edge of it with her mouth right at the level of my cock. I put my hand behind her head and gently pulled her over to it. She reached up with one hand and encircled my shaft and guided the head to her lips. I kept up the pressure on the back of her head and she opened her mouth and let the head in. When she had her lips firmly clamped onto the head of it she let her tongue slide back and forth over the head and then flick the tip of it with her tongue. She then opened her lips and let more of my shaft in her mouth. It wasn't long before she had the head along with a few inches buried and then began a bobbing motion.

I wanted to try something a little different with her and pushed her back on the bed and then pulled her around so she was lying on her back in the bed with her head hanging over the edge of it. I brought my cock down to her mouth and she opened it letting me back in. Her pussy was only a foot away so I leaned down and let my tongue do some exploring while I began to actually fuck her mouth. With the natural curve of my cock and her throat I was able to get more in her than I could with her chin down around my balls. It didn't take long before she was moaning and throwing her hips around and up at my mouth as hard as she could. She was ready to explode and I was hoping I could match her at the same time, or close to it. It wasn't much longer before her juices were running out of her and she was almost howling around my cock. The vibration of her howls coupled with the depth I was able to achieve did it for me. I was shooting a huge load down her throat and she gulped every drop. I dropped down beside her and pulled her completely up on the bed. She rested her face in my crotch and I had mine resting in hers as she fell asleep like that. It was the booze that did it and she certainly had enough of that for one night. I was wondering how she would be in the morning about what had just transpired. Looking back over our sexual encounter I was getting the strong feeling that it was almost a rape situation. Not really for she sure knew what was going on but other than her orgasm she didn't show much excitement about it.

I finally pulled the covers down and her up and under them. I cuddled in behind her and that was how we fell asleep. Sometime during the night I was awakened with someone touching my cock. It was obviously mom and she was fondling it up and down the shaft and letting her fingers roll about the head of it. She wanted it hard again. I was left wondering...is she just acting drunk and out of it or is she really that way and not completely aware of what she is doing. I'll find out soon enough.

She succeeded in getting me hard and we were still spooning to one another. I pulled her hips back to me and reached down and guided my cock between her legs. One thrust and I had a few inches buried. I pulled her hips back a lot harder and was then buried to the hilt and her gasp could have been heard in the next room. She was actually purring like a cat as I thrust slowly in and out of her. There wasn't any doubt about it now. She wanted to be fucked and was enjoying every minute of it. I was going very slowly and she was responding in kind. I would pull out until just my cock ring was in her and then slide all the way to the bottom. Her pussy was as tight as some of the young gals I had fucked and it felt wonderful. It felt as if she could control her vaginal muscles to have them tighten around my cock on command. Whew, it was awesome. It went like that with me holding her hips and her throwing them back at me for some time. I finally reached around and let my fingers caress her breasts. Whew, I didn't know what to expect as I did that but it was soon obvious she loved it. She raised one hand to have it lightly over mine and let the other one drop down between her legs to gently caress my balls. Now it was my turn to howl. My heart rate went up a ton and I started to fuck her harder than before and had lowered the one hand from her breasts and had down on her hip pulling her back to me as hard as I could. That did it. I exploded and began shooting stream after stream deep inside of her. She let one hand reach back over her shoulder and lightly pulled my neck over to her hers. We kissed and she began to purr again. Damn, She was having her orgasm. I thought she had it about the same time as I did but she hadn't and it was coming over her now. She was thrusting her pussy on my now softening cock and the juices were again flowing out of her. She is one very sensuous woman. We lay like that for some time before going back to sleep.

I was awakened with the sun pouring in the oceanfront window. I was still spooning to her and I now had my hand lightly holding a breast. I was more than a little nervous to see and hear how she would face me this morning. In fact, I was more than a little nervous trying to figure how I would face her. Well, I was to soon find out.

She awakened slowly and pulled away a little and turned on her back and turned her head to face me. I moved so I was lying up on my side and facing her. Neither of us said anything but she put one arm over her head and then around so she had the hand behind my head and pulled me over to her so our faces met. She gave me a huge kiss and then threw her other hand around my neck to make the kiss even more sensual. Holy shit.

"Jim, I guess now is the time to talk about what happened her last night. I'm not sure myself but I do know that I have looked at you a lot different over the past year or so than I did before then. You have grown into a handsome fellow and with your dad gone for the past few years I have wanted to be closer to you than ever. I am not saying that I have dreamed about going to bed with you but I did want to be closer than we have been. Now last night I had a ton of alcohol and I think that I was using it as some kind of excuse that I could hide behind if things didn't work out. I mean if you had turned your back on me in disgust I was going to need an excuse for acting so sluttish and being drunk was a perfect reason. When I saw you were responding just the way I had hoped for there wasn't any more need for that kind subterfuge. I am oh so happy you responded the way you did."

"Great Mom but where do we go from here? Do we keep sleeping together even when we get back home or is this sort of a weekend stand? I love you with all of my heart and know you feel the same about me. I lay awake a lot last night thinking about this and concluded if it was OK with you we could continue on with our lives and yet still sleep together whenever we felt the need. What do you think?"

"I couldn't agree more Jim. No one needs to know what goes on behind the closed doors of our home."

"OK good looking, let's get ready for the day. I am starving and I would like to take a ride up to the fishing pier to see what's been happening there recently. Afterwards there is a fantastic pitch and putt golf course up at the next town. After I clean your clock there we can eat lunch on the way back here and then come up and change for a swim."

"Sounds super Jim, I'll get my shower while you are shaving."

There was no hanky panky while we were getting cleaned up and dressed for the day. Breakfast went fine and we both enjoyed seeing the fish being caught up on the pier. There is a large marina nearby and we stopped and asked what the charter boats were brining in and it sounded exciting. I might come back another weekend to go out on one. Golf was a riot. Neither of us are worth a shit and we were in hysterics most of the time. I think she won but it was hard to count as high as our scores were.

When we got back to the room Mom checked out the mini bar to make sure they had replenished it. All I would say was "No way, you aren't having any more martinis."

"Aw, spoil sport. I'm like James Bond. I love a dry martini."

"Well, maybe one but not the four you had last night." I laughed

Our bathing suits had been draped over the deck chairs out on the balcony to dry and Mom dragged them both inside the room. When she held out mine for me I ignored it and reached past it in her hand and pulled her to me. I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her to me for a gigantic kiss. She seemed to resist it at first but then warmed to the occasion and soon had her tongue deep in my mouth and one hand dropped to massage my cock through my jeans. I reached down and unfastened her shorts and hooked a finger under both them and her panties and pushed them both down. She was only wearing a tube top and than came off in a flash with the bra she had under it. This time it was she who led me to the bed.

I was discarding my clothes from the living room of the suite to the bedroom and by the time we got anywhere near the bed my cock was board hard. I looked down and could see she was so aroused her nipples were protruding more than I had seen last night. Mom was ready.

She pushed me back on the bed and then lay beside me. She instantly had the fingers n one hand tracing every inch of my cock. First around the ring around the head of it and then up and down each vein. She was doing it just with her fingernails and her light touch was driving me up the wall. If she didn't stop and stop soon my cock wouldn't get anywhere near her pussy before I was shooting my load. My fingers were rolling her nipples around between them and that seemed to turn her on a lot. I lowered my face so my tongue could get into the act and I was soon letting it lick first up one side of a breast and then down the other and then let it completely circle it stopping off to flick it over her nipple. I worked on each breast that way as she was massaging my cock and I soon heard her purring and her heart rate increasing a lot. As my tongue was working her breasts I let my hands go down to caress her pussy. I spread her puffy pussy lips and let my fingers ferret out her clit and then get it uncovered from its sheath. It didn't take much of that before her juices were pouring out of her and soaking the bed. Whew, when she comes, she comes. She was cooing as well as purring now and I rolled over on top of her and in one smooth motion drove my cock all the way in . Whew, she threw her legs in the air and had her fingernails driving into my back as I thrust fast and deep into her warm wet pussy. My thrust got faster and faster as I could feel my orgasm start. She clamped her lips onto mine as I started to shoot streams of white-hot come deep inside of her. I was making as much noise as she was right then.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom and I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds