• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Plays the Wild Card

My Wife Plays the Wild Card

123

Almost all married couples start out intending to remain faithful to each other forever. It's in your wedding vows and it's actually the point of getting married; to have a monogamous relationship. This excludes the open marriage and wife swapping crowd, obviously, but the average marriage is all about fidelity.

Despite this, every married couple has a joke they like to talk about as if it were a game. I'm talking about, 'The Wild Card." This imaginary card is what you or your spouse gets to play one time with one person in order to step outside of the marriage temporarily and fuck another man or woman. It's a fantasy, basically, and the game is that your wild card is unobtainable; it can never actually happen in real life. Therefore, you debate who your wild card would be and you both agree to abide by the terms, knowing it's all make believe. Usually, the man picks someone like Angelina Jolie or Charize Theron. For women, it's Brad Pitt or maybe Denzel Washington. The whole thing is harmless because you have a better chance of winning the Powerball Lottery than you do of ever getting to use your wild card.

But watch out. I'm here to tell you that playing this game can turn bad on you. It happened to me, and it got pretty ugly. My name is Harry and my wife is Jeanine. I'm a well-paid professional and so is my wife, and together we had developed a comfortable lifestyle for ourselves. I work as a project manager for a defense contractor, and Jeanine is an editor for a book publisher. I'm 34 years old and I'm of average height and weigh around 180 lbs. I lift weights and run a little, so I'm in pretty good shape and I'm a decent looking guy. Jeanine is a tall 5' 10" and 130 lbs, with an hourglass figure and firm, 36B tits. She's 28 years old, with a body that is tighter than any 18 year old. Her long legs and shapely feet are matched only by her gorgeous face. I realized that I was lucky to have her.

At a glance, we're a great couple. We look like Barbie and Ken to some people. But under the surface we suffer the same problems as other couples. Even if you're both very attractive there comes a time when your sex life becomes dull. It really can't be helped. You can try every trick in the book, but eventually you will run out of positions to try, or sex toys to experiment with, and even kinky sex becomes routine if you do it for years. That's why so many couples who started out with the best of intentions wind up divorced when one spouse or the other commits adultery. The only way to keep your sex life absolutely fresh is to keep fucking new people, it's that simple. Just fuck one new person and you get to try all the positions, toys and kinks again, but this time it's new and exciting. That's what swingers and couples in open marriages have figured out, but most of us can't live that way. We can't bear the jealousy and hurt. We can't get over the feeling of embarrassment and the loss of face when someone else takes what is yours and leaves you wondering what they did together behind your back.

Ever think what it's like to face your friends or family and explain to them that your spouse cheated on you? It can get pretty extreme. I've known some guys who have been cheated on, and it was rough for them. They may come to you for solace, to talk about the way they feel, but men aren't good at that. Even as he's telling you about how his wife has been fucking a guy she works with, you're thinking, "I wonder if I can bust a nut in that cheap bitch? I always did want to fuck her. Sounds like Fred here can't satisfy her and obviously she's game!" That's how guys are, until the shoe is on the other foot.

There are actually men who enjoy being cuckolds and watching other men fuck their wives. That has to take a very advanced and mature person, or else a screaming pervert with self-esteem issues. I don't think there are many women who crave seeing their husbands plowing strange pussy, but perhaps they exist. What happens when you become a cuckold whether you like it or not? That's a tough one that over 40% of men have to face at some point. Statistically, that's how many women cheat on their husband or boyfriend. Scary stuff and odds are that you will, or already have, experienced something like my story.

Try as I might, I could tell that Jeanine was getting bored with our sexual routine. She was less interested in having sex these days and never instigated it anymore. When we did have sex, she seemed apathetic; doing it just to get it over with like it was a chore. I saw the signs, I'm not blind. When we did finally make love it was just fine. We both had orgasms and we both enjoyed it. But there wasn't much excitement or passion.

On the other hand, I did not see any signs that she had acted on this boredom and pursued her pleasures in the arms of another man. There were no secretive phone calls or "business trips" that suddenly came up. She hadn't altered her behavior. She hadn't started buying sexy clothes that she never seemed to wear around me, or suddenly start wearing thong underwear. She didn't come home late and immediately hit the shower. I looked for the signs, but if they were there, she had hidden them well.

So I tried to spice things up with flowers, dinner at fine restaurants, candlelight and music, whatever I could think of that might spark some romance. But Jeanine just complained of headaches or fatigue and slipped off to bed without me, leaving me to hit the Internet and jack off to porn. It wasn't helping my marriage, but my forearms were looking buff.

As I said in the beginning, everyone has a wild card. Mine was the typical choice, a famous actress; Jessica Alba. For Jeanine, though, she went a different route and picked a somewhat obscure soap opera actor. His name was Brian Stevens and he was a minor ongoing character in Jeanine's favorite soap, which she TiVo'd every day and watched faithfully. What are the odds, right? It wouldn't be a big problem if it wasn't for the fact that Brian Stevens was writing a book about his life as a struggling actor, and Jeanine's company had picked up the rights. She was now the editor for her wild card! I did not like where that was going, but I still assumed that the whole wild card thing was just silly fantasy and nothing that would ever be acted on.

But I was so very wrong. It wasn't long after she was handed the job of managing Brian Steven's book and editing it to a publishable form that she was having meetings with the new author and taking lunches with him. That wasn't unreasonable as she often took lunches with such clients. Then one day she announced to me that her new author was coming to dinner at our house. I was less than thrilled, but I had no reason to suspect that anything was going on at a deeper level than a professional relationship.

Brian showed up at our place at 8pm on the nose, a rarity for actors who struggle to get anywhere on time. I think they do it on purpose to be fashionably late. But here he was, knocking on the door. Jeanine was still getting her hair and make-up right, and I was helping keep an eye on the cooking. I answered the door and found myself looking at a very handsome younger man. Stevens was a bit over six feet tall and was extremely athletic looking. I sized him up as maybe 220, mostly muscle. He had brown hair and blue eyes, with wide shoulders that tapered down to a narrow waist. I shook hands with him and felt a very firm grip. I asked him in and he followed me into the living room.

"You must be Harry," he said, "I've heard so much about you! It's a real pleasure to finally meet you!"

Great, I thought. He's a nice guy. "Hi Brian, I'm really happy to meet you. Jeanine says that your book is going to be a killer read," I responded. I asked him to take a seat, and he took the middle cushion of the couch. I made us a couple of drinks, checked on dinner, and let Jeanine know that her guest was here. She was still getting dressed and I hadn't seen her in an hour. Meanwhile, Brian and I made small talk. I was disturbed to find that he was very likeable and good at small talk. We sipped our cocktails and chatted about his book until Jeanine made her appearance.

And what an entrance it was. Remember, I said that she hadn't altered her behavior by buying new panties or suddenly taking a renewed interest in how she looks; well, now she was wearing a designer dress that I'd never seen before, perfectly draped on her form and fitting so well it had to be tailored. Her face was beautifully made up and her hair was fantastic. She was wearing high-heeled roman sandals, the kind with the straps that wrap around the calf. The shoes just screamed, "Fuck me!" Her legs were bare and smoothly shaved. I would bet money if she was wearing panties at all, they had to be thongs. I had a bad feeling that it wasn't just impressing the client that Jeanine was up to. I could tell that Brian was interested, and my dick was stiffening as well. Even after years of marriage, I was perfectly aware that she was an extraordinary beauty and could easily turn the heads of other men.

"Hello, Brian," she cooed in an abnormally happy voice. She seemed a little too pleased to see him, in my book. "What a thrill to have dinner with two handsome men!" We refreshed our drinks, and continued the small talk, but already there was another bad sign. Jeanine sat down on the couch without hesitation, right next to Brian, who was still on the middle cushion. She passed up a loveseat and two chairs to sit so close that her thigh was touching his. He didn't seem to mind.

The evening progressed well and I found I enjoyed chatting with Brian, though not as much as my wife. She hung on his every word and complimented his every opinion. Her hands rubbed against his arm or leg frequently. I knew something was up now.

"Brian, one of the reasons I was so happy to be assigned as your editor," she said, "is that I'm also a big fan. I watch your show every day. I think you're an extremely talented actor and the sexiest man on TV."

Brian seemed pleased that Jeanine regarded him so highly. "Thank you, that means a lot to me," he said. "Since I've started working with you I've realized how lucky I am to have an editor who is on the same page as me, and who cares about the work we're doing." He turned towards me and nodded while saying, "That is one lucky man over there, and I think I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat. Harry, you're the most fortunate guy I know. In my business, everyone is a phony. The women have phony tits. The macho men are mostly gay. The older women have face lifts. I can't imagine I'm ever going to find a woman like your wife, who is real in every respect!"

"Well I certainly can't disagree with that...If I ever want to get laid again!" I said. Brian and I both laughed, but not Jeanine.

"Do you mean that, Brian?" she asked. "Do you really want to trade places with my husband?"

"Ah...what do you mean, Jeanine?" he asked somewhat sheepishly. "Do you mean trade lives with Harry? If it meant that I'd have you for a wife, hell yeah, he can have my soap opera and I'll take you!"

She bent forward and kissed him full on the lips. Her hands grasped his head and pulled him closer. I could tell that her tongue had forced open his lips, and they were now tongue-fucking as sure as I was sitting there dumbfounded and watching helplessly.

As the kiss finally concluded and she let Brian come up for air, he said, "Wow! What was that for?"

Jeanine just smiled. "It was such a lovely thing to say, that's all. Shall we eat?" He hesitated for a second until he realized she meant that dinner was ready. We walked over to the dinner table and ate quickly. Both of them were well into the wine, but not as much as I was. I wanted to get hammered. I knew this was going to end badly for me.

The dinner was fine, but it was clear that Jeanine and Brian had gone from business talk to personal talk. He was telling her his life story and she was telling hers. My name barely came up, unless someone needed another glass of wine. They were suddenly fast friends. As we were returning to the living room, Jeanine sent Brian ahead and asked that he wait for her as she needed to talk to me. Here it comes.

"Harry, I'm playing my wild card," she said. I'm playing the card that says I get to fuck one man outside of our marriage, with no repercussions. No jealousy, no anger, no regrets, and especially, no interference from you!" She looked toward the living room where Brian was sitting and then turned back to me. "Don't fuck this up for me. Try to be happy for me instead. This is a dream come true, a fantasy that I'm going to live for real. I want you to excuse yourself when it gets hot and heavy, do you understand?"

"Oh come off it," I snapped. "The wild card thing is just a joke...it's just a silly game that married couples play. It's not intended to be real! The whole point is that it's a fantasy and it can never really happen!"

"That's not it at all," she scowled. "You are not going to back me off of this. If your little cunt, Jessica Alba, walked in right now, you'd fuck her without even asking me and you know it! And I'd wait in the bedroom and be happy for you, and when it was over, I'd be there for you!"

I didn't know what to say. I was absolutely speechless.

"If you screw this up for me, I'm leaving you. End of story. I'm playing my wild card, Harry, and that's what we agreed on. If you're not a man of your word, that's on you, not me! Now, we're going into the living room and you are going to help me make this happen by letting him know that it's okay. He'll need to feel that you are giving your approval for him to make love to your wife in your house, tonight! And God damn it, that's what you're going to do! When I take him to our bedroom, you chill out in the guest room for the night. I'll be okay. I want you to accept this, Harry. I want you to be happy for me! Can you do that for me? Do you love me enough to let me go, and wait for me to come back to you?"

All I could say was, "You're going to fuck him in my own bed! Oh, Jesus, Jeanine! Why don't you just kill me! Okay, fine. You fuck this guy. Maybe I'll be here in the morning and maybe not. Your choice, you accept the consequences."

We walked into the living room and went straight to the couch and sat with Brian. She held his arm and looked deeply into his eyes. "Brian, my husband and I have always had an agreement that we would be perfectly faithful to each other. But we allowed ourselves one wild card. One person we could pick to make love to, and it wouldn't count against our vows. I picked you, Brian. And God delivered you to me. I want you make love to me. My husband understands and has given his blessing. I want you to take me to my bedroom and make love to me!"

Brian looked a bit worried. He didn't know me, it was possible that I might want to suck his dick after he fucked my wife, or I might insist he suck mine. Or I might film the whole thing and put it on the internet. Or kill them both. He had no way of being sure. I had this moment to decide what to do and it wasn't enough time to think clearly. I loved Jeanine, and I don't want to lose her. Yet, could I let her fuck a strange man in my own house, in my very bed, and forgive her? I wasn't sure. Brian broke the silence.

"Are you okay with this, bro? Your wife is beautiful and I'd gladly make love to her if that's what you both want. But if this is some weird scene or something..."

"It's not a weird scene, Brian," she assured him. "It's real and with my husband's full consent. We have a deal that either of us can step out once and it is our way of making our marriage stronger. If we have this understanding then we don't need to go behind each other's backs. And if you are open with each other, there is no cheating...right, Harry?"

I had to say something and I already knew that my head was too screwed up to do the smart thing. "That's right, Brian, go ahead and fuck my wife. You have my blessing. In fact, I'd enjoy it if you let me watch a little bit. I won't be involved, just watching. I hope you fulfill her every fantasy. But be warned, she likes it hard and brutal." I don't know why I said that. Maybe it was because Jeanine wanted me gone so badly and I was feeling cruel due to what was being perpetrated against me.

"Okay, Harry, thank you," he said. "I don't mind if you watch the preliminaries, but I'd like some privacy if this goes over night. You're really a great husband to do this! I don't know if I could be as big of a man as you are! I'd be all fucked up with petty emotions like jealousy and anger, and you're just above that! I admire you, bro, and I'm going to take really good care of Jeanine for you."

Jeanine was not happy that I was still there, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. She engaged in another deep soul kiss with Brian, while unbuttoning his shirt and pants. Her hand dipped into his pants and pulled out the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life. I heard Jeanine gasp and saw her eyes become as wide as saucers.

Brian's dick had to be a foot long. It was thick, like my forearms. It was only semi-rigid at this point, and already I was afraid that Jeanine was going to get severely injured if she fucked that. And even if she succeeded, her box would be ruined for me.

"Oh my God," Jeanine said in wonder. "You have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen! I want to make you cum, Brian; I want to suck you off better than any of the little Hollywood whores you've screwed!" She was already stroking him hard, and now she opened her mouth as wide as it could go, and barely fit the huge head of his cock into it. She went, "Mmmmmmm!" like she was eating cookie dough, as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft. Brian's head lolled back and his lips parted as he moaned with pure pleasure at the intense mouth fucking my gorgeous bride was giving him.

I was not happy. She rarely sucked my dick these days and never with this type of passion! She sucked me like it was a job, and she sucked him like his dick was the fountain of youth. She was bobbing up and down now, saliva coating his dick and leaving it polished and glistening. Her hands continued to pump his shaft, as her she could only throat maybe eight inches or so. She had never bothered to throat me before. If it didn't fit in her mouth, it didn't get in. For Brian, she was opening her throat like a crocodile and taking in several pounds of meat. But as disgusted as I was, as close to walking away from my marriage as I was at that moment, I realized that I had a huge hard-on. I had a fully-erect, throbbing, blue veined hard-on. Oh shit, I was getting turned on from watching this stranger feeding a foot of dick into my wife's throat! What the fuck is wrong with me?

Brian was obviously enjoying this more than I. "Oh, dude, your wife sucks cock like a porn star! Oh my God, you lucky fuck! You get this whenever you want? Oh, Jesus, you lucky bastard, she's fucking me with her mouth! I'm fucking her vocal cords, dude! Keep going, baby, keep squeezing my balls! Slip a finger in my asshole! Yeah, that's right, right there! Finger my ass and milk my balls at the same time! Oh, God, that's good! Now take your finger out of my ass and suck it!"

Jeanine was squeezing his hairless ball sack like it was a grip exerciser with one hand and fingering his asshole with the other, and still deep throating as much of his horse dick as possible. Just as he had ordered her to do, she popped her finger from his asshole, slid his cock out of throat and then sucked her filthy ass-covered finger! She had a look of pure glee in her eyes as she put on a show of fellating her own finger. She finished cleaning off her finger and held his dick straight up and sucked his entire sack into her mouth. His mouth made a giant "O" and his eyes were closed in pleasure. I had never had a blow job like this. Jeanine wouldn't put a finger anywhere near my ass, that's for sure! I know because I've begged her and she called me a homo and refused! I didn't even know who this cunt was. She looked like my wife but the wife I knew from years of marriage wouldn't be caught dead sucking another man's scum-filled sack like a two-bit whore!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Plays the Wild Card

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds