• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Taste

First Taste

I have often wondered on what was the event that started my fascination of sex with my parents. I have discovered over the years that it can be traced to a single moment when I was 18 years old.

I awoke wearily on a Saturday morning from the rhythmic sounds of moaning and the bed squeaking. I softly got up, cupped my breasts massaging them awake enjoying the responsive nipples, then I fluffed my small patch of dark pubic hair. You could portray me as a voluptuous buxom, 36dd pear shaped breasts, rosy nipples - 30 waist - 40 inch hips, 5 foot 4 with full curly auburn hair, with an hourglass figure.

I put on a pair of panties, and a tank top, intending to go relieve myself in the bathroom, I passed by my parent's bedroom. They had left the door opened and I could see them naked, my mother facing away from my father, facing the door of their bedroom, with his penis inserted between her legs. I gently slowly opened the door a little more so that I could watch them, then I smelled their sex odors. The pungent smell of sex juices and sweat wafted over me. I could feel my pussy tighten itself and I desperately wanted to caress my breasts to alleviate the throbbing in my clit to my chest. I quietly moan my desire. Then I see my mother looking at me her heavy pendulous breasts bouncing wildly as she rides my daddy's cock. She smiles then with both hands pinches her nipples, my father's dick pops out of her in one violent thrust, then starts to spurt it's liquid all over her chest and face, while she also achieves her orgasm by rubbing her clit on his now deflating cock, I can see their juices leaking over the bed sheets. My mother then gets on all fours, still looking at me and lowers her pussy and ass over my dads face.

My mother, Kathy, is a large breasted sexually open minded woman of 40 years with natural 36d breasts also pear shaped but showing a little more sag than mine with long protruding nipples, long flowing curly dark brown hair, an hourglass figure.

She then cries in extasy: 'Yes, Jules clean my pussy, lick off your stinky cum!''

She then gyrated her ass over my dad's face while intently looking at me squeezing her hanging breasts. She then lowers her face to the bed and the moans in pure ecstasy:

''Yes Jules you pig, lick my stinky ass, clean me all good before I have to go to work''

I gasped in surprise to knowing my father was actually enjoying licking my mother's asshole and actually cleaning her as she put it. By then my nipples were painfully stretching the front of my tank top, and I could feel my pussy leaking and wetting my panties. My mother was drooling in pleasure her head resting on the bed, my father happily lapping in between her butt cheeks. I was dreaming, it was me there, being thoroughly cleaned by my father. I put a hand inside my panties, cupping my pussy and rubbed myself slowly. But it only ended up frustrating me, and as my mother collapsed on the bed obviously satiated, I made my way to the bathroom.

I was sitting on the toilet replaying the scene I had just witnessed, peeing and relaxing from the pressure release on my bladder. I had forgotten to bring another pair of panties and I didn't want to wear my juiced one back on. I decided to drop them in the hamper in the corner of the bathroom. But as I was bending low placing my panties in the hamper, the door to the bathroom suddenly opened and bumped me on my ass, and in the process I fell forward and to avoid landing face first, I used my arms as my support. In walked my father surprised at seeing me on all fours with my juiced hairy pussy and asshole up in the air. Jules my father, is a very attractive male of 40 some years, dark greying hair, full chest hair, quite tall, and sporting a little belly, and as I noticed earlier, with a gorgeous circumcised penis.

"Oh my! I'm sorry Nancy, I thought you were still in your room sleeping!" I heard him say in surprise.

I tried to get back up, but the hamper was in the way and I had trouble getting my balance, I just managed to wiggle my ass around trying to get my feet back under me. Then I distinctly felt a soft wind on my butt cheeks, as if someone was breathing on them.

"Absolutely delicious!" I heard in a muffled whisper.

"Sorry what did you say Daddy?'' I asked still trying to get balanced so that I could cover my displayed asshole and puffed pussy lips.

"Oh I was just saying it sure smells like your mother is cooking something delicious''. I heard him say over my shoulder, an obvious lie.

I knew he had just sniffed my asshole and that he had found my smell to be delicious. Oh I so wished he had licked me there, just like he had cleaned Mom earlier. I knew I was leaking from obvious enjoyment; I arched my back even more to display myself proudly to him.

"Here let me help you!" He said as he grasped me by the waist and raised me back to my feet. I slowly turned around still in his arms, I tried to get my hands in front of me in a fake attempt at modesty but he was too close I couldn't cover my pussy. As I turned my erected nipples showing through the thin materiel of the tank top, rubbed against his chest and I moaned in pleasure. I then realised that he was just in his brown boxer shorts and sporting an obvious very leaky erection. He smelled like the odour I smelled when I was watching them in their room.

"It's ok Daddy, I'm all done here" I said hurriedly, as I brushed past him covering my pussy, his dick rubbing across my hip, I could feel the redness cover my face as I blushed all the way back to my bedroom.

"Be careful that you don't catch a cold like that!" I heard him joke as I closed my door.

Recovering from my embarrassment, I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear, a pink thong this time and made my way back to their bedroom. The smell of pussy and cum was so strong I started squirming right as I entered the room. I could see the wet spots on the bed, where it was covered by cock and pussy secretions and also where my mother drooled in pleasure as my father licked her asshole.

I was curious to know what it smelled and tasted like. I made my way to the foot of the bed, then lowered myself to the stain containing their fuck juices. It had a strong odour, not at all unpleasant. I touched it with a finger and brought it to my nose. I thought it smelled a little like me, and then I tasted it with the tip of my tongue.

I couldn't get much taste out of it, so I decided to bring my mouth to the wet spot and I started licking it. One hand was busy helping me keep my balance leaning over the bed, while the other, I gently inserted inside the thong on my underwear and started touching my anus, fantasizing that my father was licking me there.

It tasted divine; it even had small sticky gobs of sperm that I rapidly licked up enjoying the salty taste. I couldn't restrain myself any longer, I inserted my other hand inside my thong and cupped my leaking pussy letting my head rest in the puddle of their fuck juices. I enjoyed caressing my clit and asshole at the same time while also revelling in the smell of their sex all around me.

While I was in the midst of a throbbing orgasm again I felt that breath across my butt cheeks, without thinking I pleaded in pleasure:

"Yes Daddy please lick my ass hole!"

"Oh honey!" I heard my mother, Kathy answer. "It must be so hard not having anyone to fuck, I saw you watching us in the doorway this morning. If I had known how you felt I would have asked you to join us!"

I was in post orgasmic heaven, the fingers of my hand parting my ass, I then felt her tongue glide up and down over my anus, then gently insert itself inside my ass. Her hands parted my butt cheeks so that she could penetrate me more profoundly. She then proceeded in an in an out, licking all around my now pulsating hole.

With her tongue motion my face was now all covered with the sex juices on the bed. I felt like a wanton slut, but I also desperately needed to have something inside my pussy, penetrating me, making me feel like a real woman. I glanced over my shoulder and I noticed my mother had now taken one hand away from my ass and was removing her panties, she had already taken off her bra which was now lying discarded on the floor near the door.

She removed her face from my asshole and looked at me with lustful eyes then she said with a loving smile:

"Your father told me you smelled delicious, but you taste even better than I could have imagined! But Nancy you have to start shaving your anus if you want people to taste your asshole, the little hairs can be distracting"

I answered her: "Oh thank you Mom that was so relaxing!"

I then raised my tank top over my head and wiggle my ass to lower my soaked thong to the floor, while I climbed on the bed. My mother followed me, I noticed she had her pussy lips completely shaved and her pubes trimmed in a thin landing strip. She lied down next to me and we entwined our legs together. Her shaven pussy had some stubble on it and it was a bit rough on my pussy lips, but the feeling soon faded and I started to leak all over her leg.

I faced her and decided to give her a kiss on the lips, she responded, avidly opening her mouth, pushing me on my back she climbed on top of me. She then lowered her head and started sucking on my nipples, she put her whole mouth on my nipple then sucked very hard, then just as my nipple was hardening in her mouth she bit down on it while also pinching my pussy lips, I came instantly in a violent orgasm.

I drifted to sleep, relaxing as my pussy was being massaged by my mother's fingers. I quickly came to my senses when I felt something trying to penetrate me, then a searing pain bolted me straight up on the bed. In the process I saw a dildo leaving my pussy. My mother kneeling before my spread legs looked up lovingly into my eyes and said:

"Nancy, it was better that I broke your cherry instead of some clumsy boy!"

I quickly realised that I was no longer a virgin as I noticed some of my blood covering the dildo and now leaking from my pussy lips onto the bed sheets.

Kathy, my mother, quickly turned around, placing her legs in between my head and said in a husked whisper:

"Honey, just follow my lead you'll see it feels wonderful. At first the smell might be a bit revolting but you'll get used to it and you'll start to love it as your pleasure grows."

As she said that, I could smell her swollen puffed pussy lips now being lowered to my mouth. She had a faint smell of piss and also of something else, reminding me of the taste of the wet spot on the sheet. I then felt her prying open my now closed lips, and licking my bloody inner lips and now re-emerging clit.

I gently inserted my tongue in between the pungent folds of her pussy and I tasted her for the first time. I greatly enjoyed her sour and salty taste; I avidly licked up all her juice and plunge my face in her to try to get more!

I yelled out suddenly and came in violent thrusts as my mother bit down on my clit. Coming down I quickly regained my composure and also bit her hard on her clit. I was surprised that she came instantly, while some warm salty liquid gushed all over my face.

We must have fallen asleep, because we woke up gently in each others arms while my father was gently prodding us awake. I was at first startled to think he was again watching me naked, but then I realised my mother must have had covered us with the bedspread. I was cuddled in her arms, my face in between her sweating breasts, enjoying her smell and her warmth, I heard her say:

"I'll be down in a minute Jules, Nancy just wanted to snuggle up with me for a few minutes and she must have fallen asleep in my arms."

"That's fine Kathy, you girls enjoy yourselves!" I heard my father reply.

"Oh and by the way Jules, you were right delicious indeed!" I heard my mother call out as my father left the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Taste

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds